Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! (5340 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
tribalwarlord:
We[s][/s]ll, I met this girl last week, we exchanged numbers and we got talking and chatting over the phone (normal flirting).... It was time for us to meet today and we talked about how we were going to finish ourselves on bedmatics 101 last night .. Fast forward till today, things were going as planned, I don finger, she don wet, me too don dey ready for war as I'm not a man of love... lo and behold, this girl change mind, saying **it's her first time of visit** maybe, next time... Guys imagine ooo.. I weak paa but, I had to stop and withdraw the motion !!! So, a quick question, WHAT IF I'M THE KIND THAT DOESN'T HAVE SELF CONTROL I WOULD HAVE RAPED HER AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE, I WOULD CLAIM IT WAS CONSENSUAL BECAUSE, I HAVE EVIDENCE AS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN SHE COMES ON CHAT xx lol but, MAN'S NOT HOT.... LOL... LADIES, PLEASE STOP VISITING RANDOM GUYS IF YOU ARE NOT SURE... KALAS !!! BYE
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
tribalwarlord:
Well, I met this girl last week, we exchanged numbers and we got talking and chatting over the phone (normal flirting).... It was time for us to meet today and we talked about how we were going to finish ourselves on bedmatics 101 last night .. Fast forward till today, things were going as planned, I don finger, she don wet, me too don dey ready for war as I'm not a man of love... lo and behold, this girl change mind, saying **it's her first time of visit** maybe, next time... Guys imagine ooo.. I weak paa but, I had to stop and withdraw the motion !!! So, a quick question, WHAT IF I'M THE KIND THAT DOESN'T HAVE SELF CONTROL I WOULD HAVE RAPED HER AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE, I WOULD CLAIM IT WAS CONSENSUAL BECAUSE, I HAVE EVIDENCE AS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN SHE COMES ON CHAT xx lol but, MAN'S NOT HOT.... LOL... LADIES, PLEASE STOP VISITING RANDOM GUYS IF YOU ARE NOT SURE... KALAS !!! BYE
Rubbish angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Tillatalk: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
There are different between stop and stop joor

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by themaestro08(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
socialmediaman:

You seem to be ignorant about rape! A lady has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime she doesn’t feel comfortable having sex she earlier consented to. If she does, you should IMMEDIATELY respect her decision. It’s her body, not yours. There’s no excuse for rape and there’s no way it will happen if you understand and fully respect the fact that her body belongs to her and she can withdraw her consent any anytime she wants.

Before you have sex with a lady, make sure she’s comfortable to do it, ask her if she’s comfortable. Yes, get her consent. I believe if she was the one coming at you, you’ll expect to be respected as well. Don’t try to coerce her into doing it, that’s not right, it’s rape. Ladies are not sex objects, sex should be an activity consented to by 2 people who willingly participate in it, not by one person who just thinks the other is a tool for him to satisfy his sexual urge.

Be Informed!

Where in his write up did he attempted to rape her? Its clear he is just giving guys a flow of how things are in reality

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by X0012(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Men die earlier due to many other reasons including this one

xendra:
you sef no get sense? so you want fvck girl wey you just meet later you wonder why men die earlier than women.
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by kurupt1: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
socialmediaman:

You seem to be ignorant about rape! A lady has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime she doesn’t feel comfortable having sex she earlier consented to. If she does, you should IMMEDIATELY respect her decision. It’s her body, not yours. There’s no excuse for rape and there’s no way it will happen if you understand and fully respect the fact that her body belongs to her and she can withdraw her consent any anytime she wants.

Before you have sex with a lady, make sure she’s comfortable to do it, ask her if she’s comfortable. Yes, get her consent. I believe if she was the one coming at you, you’ll expect to be respected as well. Don’t try to coerce her into doing it, that’s not right, it’s rape. Ladies are not sex objects, sex should be an activity consented to by 2 people who willingly participate in it, not by one person who just thinks the other is a tool for him to satisfy his sexual urge.

Be Informed!
God punish you for this bias.Instead you will preach to a lady not to lead a guy to the land of no return.Your here talking shit.you want every man to be a softie like you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Liliantalks: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
fati2001:
self control ke... self control ni...
person visit you nah sex and you said you have self control, and you guys met last week
I no blame the guys, some girls no fit stay one place.
my sister , the matter tire me , I am glad he had self control , we need more men like him .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Liliantalks: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
socialmediaman:

Be Informed!
Bravo
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by socialmediaman: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
kurupt1:
God punish you for this bias.Instead you will preach to a lady not to lead a guy to the land of no return.Your here talking shit.you want every man to be a softie like you

What part of “Its her body and not yours” do you not understand? Do you have a daughter? Would you like her to live in a world where she’ll feel safe to say no to a man when she feels uncomfortable, and not be molested for it?
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by socialmediaman: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
themaestro08:

Where in his write up did he attempted to rape her? Its clear he is just giving guys a flow of how things are in reality

He actually acknowledged that he could’ve raped the girl but he didn’t, but then his post fails to acknowledge that initial consent can be withdrawn at anytime, which gives the wrong message because guys will now think that as long as you have proof of initial consent, you’re innocent, which is false. Also check the title of the thread, it clearly means “ladies, if you get raped, it’s your fault”. This is completely untrue. The message should be “guys, you have no excuse to rape her, if she says no, stop immediately as I did”. There should be no ambiguity on this.

The only advise you should give ladies is, “please do not be friends with any man who cannot stop when you ask him to” that’s the right message to give to a woman.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
themaestro08:

you dey mind am
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
kurupt1:
lol
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by TOSIN116: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
God wants us to save sex for marriage not because it’s “bad” or “dirty”— but because it’s unique, exclusive, and wonderful. Sex isn’t just casual fun. And it’s not just a feel-good way of expressing mutual love. It’s about two people becoming one flesh.
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by nanakgh(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
socialmediaman:

No need for name calling, be mature and get the information I’m giving you.

The below from you shows you’re ignorant:

Rape can occur even when a lady earlier consented because she has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime and you’re expected to respect that immediately. It happens all the time. If you proceed after she says no, it’s called rape

You are right, but realistically there’s no way to prove consent was withdrawn in the heat of the moment.

The guy you quoted in that scenario will only use the intimate chats to support his claim that the the sexual encounter that followed those chats was consensual and that the rape allegation is just an afterthought designed to smear his image or extort him or whatever.

It’s a dicey issue, and a gray area even in law, so it helps to approach each different rape incident on a case to case basis.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
nanakgh:

You are right, but realistically there’s no way to prove consent was withdrawn in the heat of the moment.

The guy you quoted in that scenario will only use the intimate chats to support his claim that the the sexual encounter that followed those chats was consensual and that the rape allegation is just an afterthought designed to smear his image or extort him or whatever.

It’s a dicey issue, and a gray area even in law, so it helps to approach each different rape incident on a case to case basis.
you are smart... He's on point ON what he said but, it does not correlate with my original post at all !!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
TOSIN116:
God wants us to save sex for marriage not because it’s “bad” or “dirty”— but because it’s unique, exclusive, and wonderful. Sex isn’t just casual fun. And it’s not just a feel-good way of expressing mutual love. It’s about two people becoming one flesh.
wrong thread !!! Did you miss your way Lol
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by socialmediaman: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2020
nanakgh:

There are ways to prove whether consent was given or not, that’s why we have interviews with exes, Cross examination, medical examiner records and Statements by both parties etc. in fact when legal proceedings start you’ll realize flirty text messages aren’t all the proof you need. Yes they establish a relationship, but no they do not prove there was consent at the point it happened. If people who are legally married and living together can be raped then it means some text messages won’t always prove consent
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2020
socialmediaman:

There are ways to prove whether consent was given or not, that’s why we have interviews with exes, Cross examination, medical examiner records and Statements by both parties etc
Charge and bail lawyer !!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by nanakgh(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2020
socialmediaman:

There are ways to prove whether consent was given or not, that’s why we have interviews with exes, Cross examination, medical examiner records and Statements by both parties etc. in fact when legal proceedings start you’ll realize flirty text messages aren’t all the proof you need. Yes they establish a relationship, but no they do not prove there was consent at the point it happened. If people who are legally married and living together can be raped then it means some text messages won’t always prove consent

Read my submission again, never said the texts were outright evidence of consent. I only said it serves to support the guys claim that whatever sex that happened after the texts was consensual, and this can cast some doubt on the woman’s claim, especially where there’s no real evidence to back her up. Goes back to the final point of my write up. Helps to consider each separate incident on a case to case basis. Aside that, I actually do agree with you tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video / A 12 Year Old Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Pregnancy / My Girlfriend Visit For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.