Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (68606 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
illicit:

Awww no now.

Ewedu is a cuisine and there is usually a special broom for making it. But the truth is that all over the world personal hygiene is personal.
there are dirty people everywhere.

Rather than attack governments we all ought to agree that dumping of refuse anyhow anywhere is the major cause of this anomaly
Why are you even bothering with the tribalist fool? He keeps mentioning Yorubas as if they are biting his manhood.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
all these comments nobody is talking about the open drainage trend in this shit hole

not surprised they are all used to mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

There is nothing like special broom bro, broom is broom and very dirty.

I don't want to talk about there Amala and how they put it inbetween there legs while preparing it and all the sweat dropping inside of the Amala . grin

Yoruba people are dirty
jesus ! that place wey them Dey wear pant of 6 months ontop embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
I am telling you my brother, is it Babs Animashaun, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Ijeshatedo,Bode thomas etc very neat and lovely areas in the 90s until this Igbos, iyanmiri Osu people started migrating there from their villages in Enugu, Abia etc first they started harking and selling puf puf, fan yougurt, Obioma polluting those areas with noise, later on 419 and Armed robbering started happening, then Yorubas who loved quiet environments that has being living there started to move away to other quiet location, now 60-70% is occupied by this Iyanrimi people, look how dirty it has become. I swear to God will be chase alot of them out of Yoruba land this decade.
Lagos is not Yoruba land. Yorubas destroyed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

The ewedu broom matter makes me wanna puke anytime I see them using it in soup

I tell you bro
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Aworis are Aworis while Ijebus are Ijebu.
GBOKASINCHA:
aworis and ijebus are from awori and ijebu oga ...same as asking what ethnic group are Igbos and yorubas from undecided

What language do they speak?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by flokii: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
I am telling you my brother, is it Babs Animashaun, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Ijeshatedo,Bode thomas etc very neat and lovely areas in the 90s until this Igbos, iyanmiri Osu people started migrating there from their villages in Enugu, Abia etc first they started harking and selling puf puf, fan yougurt, Obioma polluting those areas with noise, later on 419 and Armed robbering started happening, then Yorubas who loved quiet environments that has being living there started to move away to other quiet location, now 60-70% is occupied by this Iyanrimi people, look how dirty it has become. I swear to God will be chase alot of them out of Yoruba land this decade.

Honestly it baffles me how a group of people can feel comfortable leaving their region in ruins to inconvenience others (people they hate so much)..

What sort of fvckery is going on in this country sef?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Farki:

oga I speak Yoruba fluently and I am not Yoruba undecided
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
oga I speak Yoruba fluently and I am not Yoruba undecided

I'm not asking about you I'm asking about Aworis and Ijebus
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
flokii:

Surulere used to be very neat up till the late 90s' until those people started swamping into the area in their millions.

They just throw their trash anywhere, gutter, roads etc. because it is not their region.
How I wish Lagos State govt. can set up a taskforce to review illegal structures in Surulere and demolish them all.

Oga keep quiet! I was born and raised in Lagos, Surulere to be precise.

Yorubas, especially the average ones are very dirty. The compound I was staying was owned by a Yoruba man ( educated ) but my co tenants who were Yorubas don't use the public toilet. At night they defecate in a bowl in their rooms both father, mother and children and very early in the morning they dispose it off either in the toilet or the gutter.

I took it upon my myself to report the issue to the Landlord but to my utter dismay the Landlord responded that it's part of their culture to defecate in a bowl. Brother I waka commot jejely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Go back to Igbo land. Inyamiri
Go back to Ogbomosho and leave Awori land

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Yorubas, especially the average ones are very dirty. The compound I was staying was owned by a Yoruba man ( educated ) but my co tenants who were Yorubas don't use the public toilet. At night they defecate in a bowl in their rooms both father, mother and children and very early in the morning they dispose it off either in the toilet or the gutter.

I took it upon my myself to report the issue to the Landlord but to my utter dismay the Landlord responded that it's part of their culture to defecate in a bowl. Brother I waka commot jejely
grin grin grin don’t be surprised them go use that same bowl chop amala and ofe Aziza the next day
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GeneralPula: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people are clean yet they prepare there Ewedu soup with dirty broom they use in sweeping ground

Nonsense

Diverting talks. Thought I was quoting a sane mind.

Fashii.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Farki:

Awori and Ijebu languages
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Sundaycomputer: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
decatalyst:
Dirty people.

You see them dressed in suits, regalia and the likes, but just go and inspect their houses...dirts!

Sanwo Olu need to really bring back KAI and ensure the various environmental agencies start doing inspections and enforce cleanliness. Kia is back
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Farki:

Why are you even bothering with the tribalist fool? He keeps mentioning Yorubas as if they are biting his manhood.

I don't like to see Nigerians beef, honestly speaking.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Go back to Igbo land. Inyamiri

And who told you Yoruba own Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

This wan no be news na. Early morning while driving to work, you will see a lot of them shamelessly disposing their poo into the gutter.

The region with highest rate of open defecation is SW.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

Diverting talks. Thought I was quoting a sane mind.

Fashii.
Oya, Awon smellos

Awon Dirtiest FC, Lagos branch .

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Viewers discretion for refuse again?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

This wan no be news na. Early morning while driving to work, you will see a lot of them shamelessly disposing their poo into the gutter.

The region with highest rate of open defecation is SW.
Thanks my brother.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OVB123: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Dirtiest state in the world,afonja people are so dirty..if there only hope lagos, is as dirty as this,I can only imagine how ekiti,Ogun and the rest looks like..smelly people...remove politics on seaport and int'l airport in other regions and watch every one leave Lagos..that place is a slum..just walking on the road you will be perceiving different kind of smell.mosquitoes everywhere...I spit on them...
Haba! that is too harsh now, yes lagos is very dirty, so is other states except akwa ibom, abuja, cross river, enugu & imo state.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
Go back to Igbo land simple. it is not racism rather self preservation. i have seen a lots of videos online where you Igbos are crying that you do not want Almajiris in your space. We Yorubas do not want you Igbos and Hausa Fulani in our space simple. stop being stuppidd angry

The Caucasians have loudly and consistently asked African-Americans to retrace their steps back to Africa, or wherever their ancestors came from... Asians continue to sing the same song.

Of course, what you are doing is not racism (if you could read or were smart, you would know I never said it was)... But, intolerance and hatred for a fellow countryman for the sole belief that they are competing with you, and beating you at it, is not far from the same attributes of racism...

Did you say "Self Preservation"??! Your hypocrisy and ignorance really stink to high heavens!!!... Your problems are likely psychological! Do something about them.

I'm not an Igbo person: I honestly don't know what makes you dimwits believe all Yorubas are as dull and bigoted as you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by flokii: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
i have being to all Igbos state except Eboyi, brother this people are dirty. one of their big market called Ariaria, brother any little rain drop, everywhere will be flooded, dirty everywhere to the extend it has blocked the little drainage system they managed to build. there are horrible i must say

I feel very sorry for we YORUBAS..

When push comes to shove, they'd relocate back to their region and leave Yorubas to bear the burnt. Yorubas need to wake up seriously.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Awori and Ijebu languages
Does the language have a name?
Please let me know because I'm really enjoying this exchange. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey / Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.