Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (68674 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Enculer: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
The dirtiest city of the zoo and in the world.

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Hoodbilonia: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Imagine waking up 2 see dis shit
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin grin don’t be surprised them go use that same bowl chop amala and ofe Aziza the next day
Men I weak o. A supposedly educated landlord telling me it's part of their culture to poo inside bowl and bucket instead of using the toilet.

And for your info. Not only that compound o. The other compounds too do the same thing.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by ndcide(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Refuse management should be made cheap and efficient, with daily evacuation. From house to house. If not, people will always throw refuse on the Streets and drainage.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by olattech: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: How To Browse The Internet For Free Using This.... https://olattech..com/2020/06/how-to-browse-internet-for-free-using.html
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sophisticated dirty region!

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Oga keep quiet! I was born and raised in Lagos, Surulere to be precise.

Yorubas, especially the average ones are very dirty. The compound I was staying was owned by a Yoruba man ( educated ) but my co tenants who were Yorubas don't use the public toilet. At night they defecate in a bowl in their rooms both father, mother and children and very early in the morning they dispose it off either in the toilet or the gutter.

I took it upon my myself to report the issue to the Landlord but to my utter dismay the Landlord responded that it's part of their culture to defecate in a bowl. Brother I waka commot jejely
WTF..

For real?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Farki:

Does the language have a name?
Please let me know because I'm really enjoying this exchange. grin
Yes.

Awori
Ijebu
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GGSG(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Dirtiest state in the world,afonja people are so dirty..if there only hope lagos, is as dirty as this,I can only imagine how ekiti,Ogun and the rest looks like..smelly people...remove politics on seaport and int'l airport in other regions and watch every one leave Lagos..that place is a slum..just walking on the road you will be perceiving different kind of smell.mosquitoes everywhere...I spit on them...
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

WTF..

For real?
You think I'm joking. I was born and bred here. All my education from primary to tertiary is here.

Let any Yoruba man come and argue this with me.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
I am 101 Awori man and am a proud Yoruba man. and any Yoruba person be it from Ogbomosho or even from Benin Republic have every right as me because we are all from the same source and they are my family. Now go back to Anambra and fix the erosion that is ravaging your region Inyamri osu
You are now an Awori man?

OK.

All my awori friends don't believe they are yorubas. I rather believe them than one annoymous being
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Yes.

Awori
Ijebu

Interesting.

I checked around and it sounds suspiciously like Yoruba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVuGfIhbFYk
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

There is nothing like special broom bro, broom is broom and very dirty.

I don't want to talk about there Amala and how they put it inbetween there legs while preparing it and all the sweat dropping inside of the Amala . grin

Yoruba people are dirty

OSU, even in your mind you know you are lying, it takes an OSU to lie to himself and believe it. The man in Aso rock is no more Jibril right? Now to the topic, every dirty part of Lagos, has contribution from Nigerians but Aba is a reflection of how dirty Osus are because they dominate the place. Surulere cannot be more than 60% Yoruba while Aba is 95% Osus. Relate that and revert
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GGSG(f): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people are naturally dirty , I live with them back in the days in school

I know them very well
They are the most dirtiest in the whole wide world.

Have you seen them preparing Ewedu Soup with dirty broom before ?
I nearly vormit .
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by code5741: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 1526097[/color]
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GGSG(f): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

The ewedu broom matter makes me wanna puke anytime I see them using it in soup
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by OFFICIAL336: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Farki:

Interesting.

I checked around and it sounds suspiciously like Yoruba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVuGfIhbFYk
The Ajuwale says they are not Yorubas.
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Edusouls(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Glorified jungle, tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GGSG(f): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Oga keep quiet! I was born and raised in Lagos, Surulere to be precise.

Yorubas, especially the average ones are very dirty. The compound I was staying was owned by a Yoruba man ( educated ) but my co tenants who were Yorubas don't use the public toilet. At night they defecate in a bowl in their rooms both father, mother and children and very early in the morning they dispose it off either in the toilet or the gutter.

I took it upon my myself to report the issue to the Landlord but to my utter dismay the Landlord responded that it's part of their culture to defecate in a bowl. Brother I waka commot jejely
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GGSG(f): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Sophisticated dirty region!

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GGSG(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Lagos is not Yoruba land. Yorubas destroyed it
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Siberia01(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joefat:
Where is Wizkid? grin
richer than drake
made in Lagos
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Men I weak o. A supposedly educated landlord telling me it's part of their culture to poo inside bowl and bucket instead of using the toilet.

And for your info. Not only that compound o. The other compounds too do the same thing.

OSU, you are told that using potty is Yoruba culture and you believed. But you would have argued if he tells you anything pleasant about Yorubas. I onced lived in a compound in Lagos where the only tribe not represented is core north and all the tribes use potty because of the pit toilet claiming it prevents toilet infections. We are conscious of the way you guys lie about the Yoruba people to justify your hatred but then wait for the hatred to mature among the Yorubas then you all will be alright
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

OSU, you are told that using potty is Yoruba culture and you believed. But you would have argued if he tells you anything pleasant about Yorubas. I onced lived in a compound in Lagos where the only tribe not represented is core north and all the tribes use potty because of the pit toilet claiming it prevents toilet infections. We are conscious of the way you guys lie about the Yoruba people to justify your hatred but then wait for the hatred to mature among the Yorubas then you all will be alright
Look at this petty tout! Who told you it was a pit toilet. Mugu, it was a standard toilet WC. Even the Landlord does it in his own apartment. Idiot, you think you can threaten me? Do I look sound like a Johnny just come to you? I be lere boy o.o.......

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MENELIIK: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

You think I'm joking. I was born and bred here. All my education from primary to tertiary is here.

Let any Yoruba man come and argue this with me.

You were born and bred where? Osu
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Benrosaria(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Medtelly:
Viewers Discretion: Refuse takes over many parts of Surulere after a downpour in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivtmvEhdPEg

Who had goosebumps and itchy body after watching this ??

1 Like

Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Farki: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

The Ajuwale says they are not Yorubas.

He never said that Ijebus are not Yorubas. That was part of the greater 'Yorubas are from Arabia' theory. Nnamdi Kanu said that Igbos are descend from Jews does that make it true?
Re: Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Noel19: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
jneutron4000:
I am telling you my brother, is it Babs Animashaun, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Ijeshatedo,Bode thomas etc very neat and lovely areas in the 90s until this Igbos, iyanmiri Osu people started migrating there from their villages in Enugu, Abia etc first they started harking and selling puf puf, fan yougurt, Obioma polluting those areas with noise, later on 419 and Armed robbering started happening, then Yorubas who loved quiet environments that has being living there started to move away to other quiet location, now 60-70% is occupied by this Iyanrimi people, look how dirty it has become. I swear to God will be chase alot of them out of Yoruba land this decade.

Chai....see disjointed grammar! Before you chase people out of your state better go and fix yourself up first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.