Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105214 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by PhysicsQED(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2011
isale_gan2:

PhysicsOPP,
Where've you been? My favourite Bini man!

Hmm. I have some intellectually rigorous questions to ask you:
1) Do Binis, or Igbos, drink emu (palm wine)? If so, what do Binis call it?
2)

I'm being serious o. Not looking for a fight. Well, maybe later. But if anyone (Katsumoto) asks, you started it.

BTW, the thread will possibly be locked at 101 pages, so enjoy. Check the previous 2 pages for my brilliant summations of the 1st 70 pages. Tongue

I've mostly been in the culture section. Occasionally I posted in politics. But I usually don't check the general section, so I'd forgotten about this thread.

As for your question, I'm pretty sure that people drank palm wine all across southern Nigeria. I don't know what it's called in Edo and I'd probably have to ask someone older (although to be honest, I probably won't, because that would be a pretty awkward conversation). I never drank it or was around people who drank it so I was never in a situation where I would need to ask what it was called. I'm very sure that there were palm wine drinkers all across southern Nigeria though.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by PhysicsQED(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2011
lol, posts in this thread can't be modified? Strange. . .
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by PhysicsQED(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2011
Tracy Morgan is funny as hell. And even if he might look a little slow, I think he's definitely smarter than he acts . .
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:07am On Oct 06, 2011
isale_gan2:

More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Ogedegbe
More Nigerian Footballers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Ogedegbe
The current national team: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_national_football_team

I know some don't like Wiki, but it has the basics, plus linking to more data within a topic is seamless.

Correction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nigerian_footballers
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:09am On Oct 06, 2011
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:52am On Oct 06, 2011
The Jobs speech reminded me of a very good speech I heard almost a year ago.  Thanks to the person that shared it with me, even though they turned out to be a terror.  wink sad embarassed undecided lipsrsealed smiley cool

[flash=480,320]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBmavNoChZc[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBmavNoChZc

Found this while searching for the Bezos clip.  Interesting to share.
[flash=280,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7yk1rzo3Y&NR=1[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7yk1rzo3Y&NR=1
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2011
PhysicsQED:

I've mostly been in the culture section. Occasionally I posted in politics. But I usually don't check the general section, so I'd forgotten about this thread.

As for your question, I'm pretty sure that people drank palm wine all across southern Nigeria. I don't know what it's called in Edo and I'd probably have to ask someone older (although to be honest, I probably won't, because that would be a pretty awkward conversation). I never drank it or was around people who drank it so I was never in a situation where I would need to ask what it was called. I'm very sure that there were palm wine drinkers all across southern Nigeria though.

Interesting.  Simply asking them wouldn't mean you think they're drunkards ; it's just asking a question about the old(?) ways. lol.  Anyway, it was never at my house, but one of the benefits of growing up in Naija is having the opportunity to visit relatives from far and wide and of different means.  I remember a weekend-long observation of an emu joint, if that's what its called.  I doubt my father ever knew that this particular relatives of my mother lived so close to one of those places. shocked  grin  So, I know the smell, but not sure I had a sip. Too long ago.  Hmmm.  Maybe that's why I hate liquor of any kind.  cheesy But emu smells good.   

And I always loved to watch the palm wine tappers go up those trees to do their thing.

:::How in the world did I get to see that in Lagos?  I have to dig deep now - where were we visiting where I saw a palm wine tapper going up the tree? ::: It wasn't TV.  tongue

PhysicsQED:

Tracy Morgan is funny as hell. And even if he might look a little slow, I think he's definitely smarter than he acts . .

I like the beginning of Badu's song.  I had seen that video before but it must have been edited.

Physics, "I am getting tired of yo SH1T!  You nevah buy me nothin'."  Classic.  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
Daammmnnn!

I blame myself! shocked cheesy

I should have watched the entire game in my good luck shirt!  sad sad sad

I didn't know it was on.  I thought all these gaddamn internationals were happening on Sundays and Tuesdays now! 

Why do they keep changing things around on us!!  Why?  CHANGE IS BAD!  BAD!!!   cry

We got used to the international breaks being on Saturdays and Wednesdays, then the geniuses switched it to Sunday and Tuesdays!  I AM SERIOUSLY VEXED!  Trust me, I don't use words like "vexed."   grin  angry angry angry angry

We suck!!!  We are worse than the English.  Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn!  Someone hold me (back).  LOL

angry angry sad cry sad angry sad sad angry embarassed cry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2011
Daughter of ‘Dirty War,’ Raised by Man Who Killed Her Parents
New York Times
Published: October 8, 2011

BUENOS AIRES — Victoria Montenegro recalls a childhood filled with chilling dinnertime discussions. Lt. Col. Hernán Tetzlaff, the head of the family, would recount military operations he had taken part in where “subversives” had been tortured or killed. The discussions often ended with his “slamming his gun on the table,” she said.

It took an incessant search by a human rights group, a DNA match and almost a decade of overcoming denial for Ms. Montenegro, 35, to realize that Colonel Tetzlaff was, in fact, not her father — nor the hero he portrayed himself to be.

Instead, he was the man responsible for murdering her real parents and illegally taking her as his own child, she said.

He confessed to her what he had done in 2000, Ms. Montenegro said. But it was not until she testified at a trial here last spring that she finally came to grips with her past, shedding once and for all the name that Colonel Tetzlaff and his wife had given her — María Sol — after falsifying her birth records.

The trial, in the final phase of hearing testimony, could prove for the first time that the nation’s top military leaders engaged in a systematic plan to steal babies from perceived enemies of the government.

Jorge Rafael Videla, who led the military during Argentina’s dictatorship, stands accused of leading the effort to take babies from mothers in clandestine detention centers and give them to military or security officials, or even to third parties, on the condition that the new parents hide the true identities. Mr. Videla is one of 11 officials on trial for 35 acts of illegal appropriation of minors.

The trial is also revealing the complicity of civilians, including judges and officials of the Roman Catholic Church.

The abduction of an estimated 500 babies was one of the most traumatic chapters of the military dictatorship that ruled Argentina from 1976 to 1983. The frantic effort by mothers and grandmothers to locate their missing children has never let up. It was the one issue that civilian presidents elected after 1983 did not excuse the military for, even as amnesty was granted for other “dirty war” crimes.

“Even the many Argentines who considered the amnesty a necessary evil were unwilling to forgive the military for this,” said José Miguel Vivanco, the Americas director for Human Rights Watch.

In Latin America, the baby thefts were largely unique to Argentina’s dictatorship, Mr. Vivanco said. There was no such effort in neighboring Chile’s 17-year dictatorship.

One notable difference was the role of the Catholic Church. In Argentina the church largely supported the military government, while in Chile it confronted the government of Gen. Augusto Pinochet and sought to expose its human rights crimes, Mr. Vivanco said.

Priests and bishops in Argentina justified their support of the government on national security concerns, and defended the taking of children as a way to ensure they were not “contaminated” by leftist enemies of the military, said Adolfo Pérez Esquivel, a Nobel Prize-winning human rights advocate who has investigated dozens of disappearances and testified at the trial last month.

Ms. Montenegro contended: “They thought they were doing something Christian to baptize us and give us the chance to be better people than our parents. They thought and felt they were saving our lives.”

Church officials in Argentina and at the Vatican declined to answer questions about their knowledge of or involvement in the covert adoptions.

For many years, the search for the missing children was largely futile. But that has changed in the past decade thanks to more government support, advanced forensic technology and a growing genetic data bank from years of testing. The latest adoptee to recover her real identity, Laura Reinhold Siver, brought the total number of recoveries to 105 in August.

Still, the process of accepting the truth can be long and tortuous. For years, Ms. Montenegro rejected efforts by officials and advocates to discover her true identity. From a young age, she received a “strong ideological education” from Colonel Tetzlaff, an army officer at a secret detention center.

If she picked up a flier from leftists on the street, “he would sit me down for hours to tell me what the subversives had done to Argentina,” she said.

He took her along to a detention center where he spent hours discussing military operations with his fellow officers, “how they had killed people, tortured them,” she said.

“I grew up thinking that in Argentina there had been a war, and that our soldiers had gone to war to guarantee the democracy,” she said. “And that there were no disappeared people, that it was all a lie.”

She said he did not allow her to see movies about the “dirty war,” including “The Official Story,” the 1985 film about an upper-middle-class couple raising a girl taken from a family that was disappeared.

In 1992, when she was 15, Colonel Tetzlaff was detained briefly on suspicion of baby stealing. Five years later, a court informed Ms. Montenegro that she was not the biological child of Colonel Tetzlaff and his wife, she said.

“I was still convinced it was all a lie,” she said.

By 2000, Ms. Montenegro still believed her mission was to keep Colonel Tetzlaff out of prison. But she relented and gave a DNA sample. A judge then delivered jarring news: the test confirmed that she was the biological child of Hilda and Roque Montenegro, who had been active in the resistance. She learned that she and the Montenegros had been kidnapped when she was 13 days old.

At a restaurant over dinner, Colonel Tetzlaff confessed to Ms. Montenegro and her husband: He had headed the operation in which the Montenegros were tortured and killed, and had taken her in May 1976, when she was 4 months old.

“I can’t bear to say any more,” she said, choking up at the memory of the dinner.

A court convicted Colonel Tetzlaff in 2001 of illegally appropriating Ms. Montenegro. He went to prison, and Ms. Montenegro, still believing his actions during the dictatorship had been justified, visited him weekly until his death in 2003.

Slowly, she got to know her biological parents’ family.

“This was a process; it wasn’t one moment or one day when you erase everything and begin again,” she said. “You are not a machine that can be reset and restarted.”

It fell to her to tell her three sons that Colonel Tetzlaff was not the man they thought he was.

“He told them that their grandfather was a brave soldier, and I had to tell them that their grandfather was a murderer,” she said.

When she testified at the trial, she used her original name, Victoria, for the first time. “It was very liberating,” she said.

She says she still does not hate the Tetzlaffs. But “the heart doesn’t kidnap you, it doesn’t hide you, it doesn’t hurt you, it doesn’t lie to you all of your life,” she said. “Love is something else.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/world/americas/argentinas-daughter-of-dirty-war-raised-by-man-who-killed-her-parents.html?ref=world

That woman is nuts!  I hate to know anymore about what went down in that crazy house. shocked
Wished they'd focused on the other woman who found her parents.  Or was she even more batty than Montenegro.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
100 pages!! shocked

Mo juba awon Iya oo lipsrsealed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
hahahahaha.  The one and only Kilode?! is back. 

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again!

Kilode?!:

100 pages!! shocked 

It's 100 pages cos I was trying desperately to lock the damn thread!  So I could take a sabbatical for 3-4 months like you and Katsumoto and everyone else had.  The last 5 pages was mostly me talking to myself.  The only thing that kept me going was picturing the look on old man Katz face when he returns and can't figure what the heck happened.  grin  "If it ain't on Politics section page one, it doesn't exist in the internets." 

Catch you later.

BTW, it got moved again. Kinda. ::shrug::
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^

Iyalode Iwapele, Mo ri ise owo yin o. Good looking out. I appreciate  wink

But 100 pages?? anyway, I guess this is where the run ends. . .if Seun has anything to do with it.

BTW, Oga Katz? hmm. The rumor is that he's in Bahia, stuck between two very jealous menina bonita's    lipsrsealed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
Isale gangan
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
i am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy PISSED!  Really. 

Like I wasn't already bored of this crock. 

I just discovered some clown has been deleting my posts.  So they delete a couple of sports-related posts in a thread discussing everything.  I have a mind to go through the thead and link him to all the other footy-related pposts, so he can go ahead and delete each and every one.  Wish I had the time.  Ugh, I am ready to slap someone.  I am trying really hard not to tell Seun what I think of his site.  LOL.  Why not just move the whole thread to the SPORTS SECTION like one of the mods threatened?  That, I'd be cool with.  Then, I'd break my own record of the most moved thread on the interweb.  cheesy

Seriously, this is bullshit.  I don't have the time.  Let's wrap up this sucker and leave NL to the losers (like Dayokanu  tongue )

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776835.0.html#msg9319439
r231, mods,

You must be a joker!  Did you actually go into my thread and delete a post I made regarding the SuperEagles loss to Guinea? Plus the post about Mudashiru Lawal?  What about the one about Best Ogedengbe?  Am I to believe that anything is up for discussion in that thread except for sports?  Do you have any idea how many different things we've discussed in that thread to get it to 100 pages?  Or how many times it was moved until it rested in the general section? 

Does that deletion make any sense to you?

The post following the SuperEagles game was also about the loss from my point of view.  Why didn't you delete that post?

Then, if you go through each page of that thread, you will find that we cover various subjects - including, Naija politics, music, Yoruba culture, just to name a few.  Are you going to delete every post on all subjects except for one subject?

You must be joking! 

Did you even read the thread at all.

Is this not the General Section.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^

LOL She don vex.

I think it's called "Fire Brigade syndrome" it's in the blood of most Nigerian Ogas I know, walahi I tested their DNA grin

Even on a thread about off-topic-random-life-abroad-perspectives, You. Cannot. Go. "Off Topic" lipsrsealed

But, 100 pages?? You don try jare. . .
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^

Iyalode Iwapele, Mo ri ise owo yin o. Good looking out. I appreciate  wink

Kilode?!  I tell ya!  These folks around here are the type that'll leave you behind at the stadium in a bad neighbourhood with no ride home.  So, hmmm.  Glad you're safe and sound sha.  All kinds of scenarios floated thru my mind. . . "Kilode went to Naija and could't re-enter USA". . . "Kilode just became the papa of sextuplets and now he has to work 5 jobs". . .  and so on.  cheesy

BTW, Oga Katz? hmm. The rumor is that he's in Bahia, stuck between two very jealous menina bonita's   lipsrsealed

hehehehehe.  lipsrsealed indeed.

Do you mean metaphorically caught between two amorous women or physically lipsrsealed between two mamacitas?   cheesy  I have it on good authority that Katsumoto does not like to have two women at one time; he prefers for the second one to come back the next day.  grin grin grin  Oh dear!  I made that up.  embarassed wink

I'm still miffed, not so much pissed anymore. undecided
isale_gan2:

i am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy PISSED!  Really.  

Like I wasn't already bored of this crock.  

I just discovered some clown has been deleting my posts.  So they delete a couple of sports-related posts in a thread discussing everything.  I have a mind to go through the thead and link him to all the other footy-related pposts, so he can go ahead and delete each and every one.  Wish I had the time.  Ugh, I am ready to slap someone.  I am trying really hard not to tell Seun what I think of his site.  LOL.  Why not just move the whole thread to the SPORTS SECTION like one of the mods threatened?  That, I'd be cool with.  Then, I'd break my own record of the most moved thread on the interweb.  cheesy

Seriously, this is bullshit.  I don't have the time.  Let's wrap up this sucker and leave NL to the losers (like Dayokanu  tongue )

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776835.0.html#msg9319439
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^^

LOL She don vex.

I think it's called "Fire Brigade syndrome" it's in the blood of most Nigerian Ogas I know, walahi I tested their DNA grin

Even on a thread about off-topic-random-life-abroad-perspectives, You. Cannot. Go. "Off Topic" lipsrsealed

No, Kilode?!  It's not that.  And I am not sure Seun did it either.  (If he did, I shall complain to his uncle/stepbrother/godfather OlaOolala.) I generally try to be understanding and charitable towards mods, but I am suspicious of this dude going by r231 whatever.  He may be nursing a bruised ego cos. . . I was kidding with him when he misspelt "disappearance" twice in the same post.  You know me, I'm a kidder, right?  cheesy angry

Anyway, the point is, why delete 2 sports-related posts when there are a 100 sports related posts in the thread - with pictures!  Big ones!!! 

Oro o won, awon n'ikan lo'ye.  grin

BTW, you can't edit in this thread/section anymore, so. . .  wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Olaone1: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
isale_gan2:

WTF was wrong with the 3 or 4 other posts that were deleted overnight? Including me talking to Kilode, and videos of traditional Bata dancing.

Something is def wrong.

Isale, let it go. Stop talking about this issue. Please, stop.

I'm busy right now. We'll talk 2night.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 5:04am On Oct 13, 2011
Oluwo kilode?, I welcomed you back here yesterday, I don't know wetin erased my posts.

You were missed sha, good to have you back.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Oga OAM4J, Agbaakin, Imule Seun Osewa + Mukina2  cheesy 

Thanks jare.  I appreciate.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
I saw this online, I think it's a pretty good project for you guys to support:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1748556257/elders-corner

I expect forex cash madams like Naijababe to support this in the 5k category. .at least

Isale can foot the whole bill. . .

OAM4J can end the campaign in one day. . . Ati be be lo wink

I don't know anything about it beyond what's posted on the site, but I like the idea.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
I'm very rascal, very very rascal -Fatai Rolling Dollar

^^^^

Profound on so many levels, that's the quote of the year grin

Check out his mean sunglasses, too cool for words. When I grow up, I want to be rascal like Baba Rolling Dollars!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
^Very nice project. And no better time to do it than now, before those elders are gone.

Rascal Kilode?. . . since GEJ called S.Westerners rascals, the word suddenly lost its original meaning. . . now its cool to be rascal grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Ola one:

shocked Talk for where?    I don't want your NL wives after me o.  wink Please and thanks.  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Olaone1: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2011
Efunsetan

smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hmmm.  It seems Katsumoto is so deeply embedded, even NASA Space telescopes folks at Google Earth can't locate our clandestine Yoruba/Brazilian/Japanese samurai.  Wherever you are, Kilode will wait for you. . .  kiss

cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Someone needs to lock this thread already grin angry tongue smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2011
isale_gan2:

Do you mean metaphorically caught between two amorous women or physically lipsrsealed between two mamacitas?   cheesy  I have it on good authority that Katsumoto does not like to have two women at one time; he prefers for the second one to come back the next day.  grin grin grin  Oh dear!  I made that up.  embarassed wink

It seems you know me well; women are special and deserve to be paid all the attention. grin grin grin grin So if you have two, tell the second one to return later. wink

Kilode?!:

^^

Iyalode Iwapele, Mo ri ise owo yin o. Good looking out. I appreciate  wink

But 100 pages?? anyway, I guess this is where the run ends. . .if Seun has anything to do with it.

BTW, Oga Katz? hmm. The rumor is that he's in Bahia, stuck between two very jealous menina bonita's    lipsrsealed

Eka bo oga Kilode; hope all is well.

Brazilian chicks are amongst the most jealous women in the world. They love with all their heart and body and can kill/maim in a second if you are caught cheating or playing away.

OAM4J,

Who is the over-sabi mod deleting posts on this thread? Etin ko ja aye yin. angry

Ola one:

Isale, let it go. Stop talking about this issue. Please, stop.

isale_gan2:

shocked Talk for where?    I don't want your NL wives after me o.  wink Please and thanks.  cool

Isale and prof ola sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:42am On Oct 15, 2011
^^

My Oga! Welcome Back Katsumoto.

Isale, I guess your mission is now accomplished, shey?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 3:41am On Oct 15, 2011
Well well well, Isale gangan is one lucky girl. . .  at the close of her thread, she has all her lovers here  grin

1. Kilode

2. Katsumoto

3. PhysicsQED

4. Prof Ola  (The last entry)

@katsumoto

Welcome! Anything for the boys? cheesy

Abeg make una no vex with our new moderators o. Trust me they are wonderful guys, it was just a mistake/misunderstanding, even my posts were deleted too.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 3:55am On Oct 15, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^

My Oga! Welcome Back Katsumoto.

Isale, I guess your mission is now accomplished, shey?

Awon Irunmole, mo ju ba o

OAM4J:

Well well well, Isale gangan is one lucky girl. . .  at the close of her thread, she has all her lovers here  grin

1. Kilode

2. Katsumoto

3. PhysicsQED

4. Prof Ola  (The last entry)

@katsumoto

Welcome! Anything for the boys? cheesy

Abeg make una no vex with our new moderators o. Trust me they are wonderful guys, it was just a mistake/misunderstanding, even my posts were deleted too.

How could you miss Ajanlekoko of that list? He is the only one knows Isale has 6 kids; only a husband/life partner would have such information. tongue

Of course there is something for the boys; how far can you go? I have a friend who is looking for a sucker husband. cool Think J.LO 15 years ago.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 3:59am On Oct 15, 2011
WTF angry angry angry angry angry angry

One can't edit his post again on Nairaland?? When did that happen

OAM4J

Why is Seun messing with everything? Is he trying to get us off his site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.