Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105246 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@isale

I'm AA on one, ZZ on another. I'm just freaky like that.

If you average AA and ZZ, i think, if my brain is not decieving me, you get DD, init?

Tell your boy to stop posting that picture. That was me from 20 yrs ago. My babies have suckled them dry.

Anything left?

Can I suck whatever your babies left. I can use them as appetizer before sucking Isale_gan2's DD

Deal?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:05am On Jan 25, 2011
Stranger,
You really know people that know Ileke?  If you're not sure how old she is, I bet you I can review her posts and tell you.

For one, she is nervy for a Naija 22-yr-old, even if she grew up in USA, so check one for being 40ish.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about her if she is no longer here.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

Ileke,
Have you heard of Eva Cassidy before?  If not, click on "Fields of Gold" or "People Get Ready" YouTube links.  Great Singer.  I've known of her for a decade.  Interesting.
Ok will check it out!

isale_gan2:

Your assignment will not get done tonight.  I will keep you here with all kinds of revelations. hehehe.

LOL I am so sowwy, gotz to go. And got morning class tomorrow.
You be real evil chick o. Perfect for fstranger lol.

@fstranger
first of all, ewwww
2nd aint gonna ever happen  angry angry

Goodnight my special peeps  kiss kiss
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:08am On Jan 25, 2011
fstranger1:

If you average AA and ZZ, i think, if my brain is not decieving me, you get DD, init?

Anything left?

Can I suck whatever your babies left. I can use them as appetizer before sucking Isale_gan2's DD

Deal?

That small print was going to end up in the dustbin if Ileke has not copied it into her reply.

It's Isale Gangan.  Max characters for NL moniker is 10, so I did GAN "squared."
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:12am On Jan 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ok will check it out!

@fstranger
first of all, ewwww
2nd aint gonna ever happen
angry angry

Goodnight my special peeps kiss kiss

I know, right? I just didn't want to say anything cos he already thinks I'm some close-minded religious fundamentalist covered head to toe jihadist. cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 4:14am On Jan 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ok will check it out!

@fstranger
first of all, ewwww
2nd aint gonna ever happen  angry angry

Goodnight my special peeps  kiss kiss

Never say Never!

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

I believe It is going to happen.

Trust me, you will enjoy it too! cheesy

And i will be gentle with you!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2011
Stranger,

I don't trust you without my chaperone present. You're bound to get out of control. Go on to Politics and have a nice evening.

I'll give you another revelation tomorrow. kiss
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
Today in America:

The news is all about the President's State of the Union Address happening tonight.  Borefest.
Maybe we'll see Nancy Pelosi snap-to when someone calls the Presidio a "liar."  I love Nancy though.  Mommy!

The Academy Awards just announced that Nigeria Algeria has a movie nominated in the category of Best Foreign Film.  Didn't catch the name.

P.S.: More news on:
1) President's Speech: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/25/what-to-watch-for-in-obamas-state-of-the-union/?hp
2) Academy Awards: (can't find anything about Nigeria online; did I hear wrong?)
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^
Its Algeria, not Nigeria

"In A Better World" is an Algerian film!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
fstranger1:

Its Algeria, not Nigeria

"In A Better World" is an Algerian film!

Oh, okay.  Thanks.  I was busy composing/updating and searching for link, so didn't see your post until now.

P.S.: Surprised to see 10 movies noms for Best Movie.  Always was limited to 5.  But I don't pay as much attention as I used to - maybe it changed last year?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
I like these quotes pulled from recent posts:

No mata how bad a child is, we cant leave it out for the dogs to feed on. -lafaze 24/1/11 re sa police @ okah hse

if you kill someone's grandpa, don't be suprised if he wants to kill all your family and even your dog. -aigbofa 24/1/11

P.S.: Another one.  Why do they all have to do with dogs?  smiley

He who breeds a mad dog inside the house to keep the mad man outside away would one day be bitten by the mad dog inside. -samtoye, 18/6/10
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2011
Stranger,

How was your day? How is your sojourn in America? Land of the free home of the brave.

You have to check out this thread from back in June. shocked Pure coincidence I found it. Cos it's an area I don't frequent. Some good people doing good work, smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-459340.0.html
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2011
More foreign affairs new:

A couple of hours till the SOTU - State of the Union - speech.  That's what's going on here in the good ol' USA. 

I love Chris Matthews (MSNBC).  He's at his irritable condescending best.  Ripping these right-wingers in his show a new one.  What sent him into this tirade?  His new sworn enemy, right-wing tea party favorite, congresswoman Michelle Bachman.  She's the new Newt Gingrich - standing up to make her ridiculous speeches any time the floor is open. 

He just ran a clip of her talking about slavery, the US constitution and the founding fathers and, and getting it all wrong!   "This woman knows nothing; do you not vet people before you select them for leadership position," thunders Chris.  Go on, old boy!

http://www.businessinsider.com/whoah-chris-matthews-just-totally-lost-it-on-a-tea-partier-over-bubblehead-bachmann-2011-1
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2011
isale_gan2:

More foreign affairs new:

A couple of hours till the SOTU - State of the Union - speech.  That's what's going on here in the good ol' USA. 

I love Chris Matthews (MSNBC).  He's at his irritable condescending best.  Ripping these right-wingers in his show a new one.  What sent him into this tirade?  His new sworn enemy, right-wing tea party favorite, congresswoman Michelle Bachman.  She's the new Newt Gingrich - standing up to make her ridiculous speeches any time the floor is open. 

He just ran a clip of her talking about slavery, the US constitution and the founding fathers and, and getting it all wrong!   This woman knows nothing; do you not vet people before you select them for leadership position, thunders Chris.  Go on, old boy!

http://www.businessinsider.com/whoah-chris-matthews-just-totally-lost-it-on-a-tea-partier-over-bubblehead-bachmann-2011-1

You love American politics so much

Good to know

I used to be interested, but no more.

They repeat the same thing over and over until they bore you to sleep.

Anyway, keep updating

Not watching SOTU. i use to watch it when Bush was president, because of his charisma.

Obama does not have any swagger. he is very boring

I will be looking forward to your post-SOTU analysis

How was work today?

Still waiting for your revelation of the day. . . when will it happen? grin

Yesterday's was awesome!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:12am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

You love American politics so much

I really don't!  I studied it and I know it more than Nigeria's politics.  Do you not get the sarcasm in my posts?  tongue

Good to know

Why?

I used to be interested, but no more.

They repeat the same thing over and over until they bore you to sleep.

Anyway, keep updating

Not watching SOTU. i use to watch it when Bush was president, because of his charisma.

I will be looking forward to your post-SOTU analysis

Oh, pressure.  I wasn't really serious about watching.  Just have it on in the background.  Mentioned it cos I wanted to talk about Matthews and to update my thread.  smiley

How was work today?

Still waiting for your revelation of the day. . . when will it happen? grin

Yesterday's was awesome!

hahahaha.  Have a lot of time on my hands for a few more days. 

Yesterday's revelation just came about innocently.  I don't have anything planned.  Maybe something juicy will pop out during the course of the conversation.  wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:18am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

"Swagger," huh?  lol.

I figure Bush would be more popular with men.  (Other than that whole Iraq/war criminal thing of course.)

Obama seems geeky.  That whole awkward sloppy kiss on Biden's wife was not a good intro to the macho populace.   tongue And he did it again another time too.  Yuck!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:40am On Jan 26, 2011
SOTU coverage cont.

Matthews is back.  With his MSNBC posse.  Glaring absence is Keith Olbermann.  His last appearance was last Friday.  WTH happened? 

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/21/olbermann-hosts-last-countdown-on-msnbc/?hp

Stranger, another Becomerich classic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342715.0.html
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 2:51am On Jan 26, 2011
isale_gan2:

Stranger, another Becomerich classic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342715.0.html

That was awesome

The guy Becomrich is a gem

Too bad i did not see the pix of his child.

Becomrich is tha best!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:00am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

That was awesome

The guy Becomrich is a gem

Too bad i did not see the pix of his child.

Becomrich is tha best!

Thought you'd like it. cheesy Found it a couple mins before alerting you. Didn't see picture either. The lord works in mysterious ways indeed. No idea I'd find becomrich at his best in there.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:07am On Jan 26, 2011
SOTU cont.

Viewing the floor of the House of Reps;

Members of Obama's cabinet came into the assembly shaking hands with Reps lining the aisle;

Matthews and his posse of MSNBC talking heads talking it to death;  Am waiting for Chris to do another one of his cranky old man routines;
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2011
SOTU cont.

Here comes the great black hope;

You realize this guy is not "akata"?  ::incredulous::

He's shaking hands. . . walking down the aisle. . . leaning in. . .scoping for chicks. . . hugging the babes  wink

P.S. I'm still proud dude is president. Don't get it wrong. Just like to rip into him now and then. kiss for Obama, my African brother!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:12am On Jan 26, 2011
You seem more open minded than I think

Why is that?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:13am On Jan 26, 2011
Sucking up to the speaker and the congress
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:15am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

You seem more open minded than I think

Why is that?

Me not understand.  Don't start.  

tongue

I'm witty.  Wit - a sign of high intellect. ::sarcasm::  That's what you're seeing.  Sit back and enjoy.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:16am On Jan 26, 2011
Using style to tongue lash the republicans

This guy is an eediot
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:17am On Jan 26, 2011
By the way, what is the 411 on Rahm Emmanuel?

I hope he is prevented from contesting
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2011
Obama is annoying?

He likes to lecture more than deliver a speech

Too elitist for my liking

Seems too introverted!

Now talking about some stupidd degrees not being enough for jobs in America
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

Using style to tongue lash the republicans

This guy is an eediot

Please don't tell me you're a repub.

fstranger1:

By the way, what is the 411 on Rahm Emmanuel?

I hope he is prevented from contesting

Rahm is a bulldog.  Looks all wimpy, talks all lispy,  . .
(did that sound you know?  Just rhyming is all.  No offense.)

I think a judge is saving his butt right now.  Wait and see mode.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:24am On Jan 26, 2011
Why the phucc is he bringing up China and Indians

Very stupidd move!

Best universities, how many Americans are studying in them?

How many Americans are in their grad school?

This guy is stupidd. . . you see why I hate listening to him?

On one hand praising the Indians, on the other hand condemning their rote memorization based educational system

The guy is confused!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:24am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

Obama is annoying?

He likes to lecture more than deliver a speech

Too elitist for my liking

Seems too introverted!

Now talking about some stupidd degrees not being enough for jobs in America

To be honest, I wasn't gonna pay attention.  You're making me have to watch.  

BTW, it is so hard posting here.  Don't know if it's because I'm using Windows 7.  But the little message box effs up while I'm typing.  It takes forever.  It really sucks. angry sad
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2011
fstranger1:

Why the phucc is he bringing up China and Indians

Very stupidd move!

Best universities, how many Americans are studying in them?

How many Americans are in their grad school?

This guy is stupidd. . . you see why I hate listening to him?

On one hand praising the Indians, on the other hand condemning their rote memorization based educational system

The guy is confused!

Oh, Sweery, you don't know how to watch SOTU, any SOTU speech.  You take it too darn serious.  ::pointing and laughing at you::

Check out this link, and scan the comments.  Am on page 1 - see if you can tell me my username there.  http://community.nytimes.com/comments/thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/25/what-to-watch-for-in-obamas-state-of-the-union/?sort=oldest&offset=1
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2011
where is the link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.