Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29383 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dandollar1: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Catlanta: smiley smiley smiley Tell us your experience shopping with circuitatlantic!
Catlantic, I dont know if you are one of the staff in your lagos office,better for me, if you are not. Perhaps you could be of help.

i got to know about  circuit atlantic from nairaland, so i thought i could state this here.

i"m having a bad experience with you presently. I never thought somthing of this sort  could happen because i held you to high standards.

i wonder why  circuit atlantic have been dribbling me on one of my items they misplaced and promised to replace for nearly 2months now.

This was an item you  refused to purchase because you wanted me to pay an extra charge. I paid the required  charges without any trouble. I was told the item could not be found when my sister went to collect  five of my purchases on my behalf from your office because i dont stay in lagos. I called  and was told it was going to be replaced and shipped to my base on arrival in lagos.for nearly two months now its been lies upon lies each time i call your office.The manager on one ocassion,even had  to tell me to let go off the item,that the shipping cost might be up to 5dollars, as if i was being given for free,as if i didnt pay for it.

After many calls i was told two weeks ago that the item had been purchased, that i should wait for delivery. I never received any notification as per the transaction like you normally send.When i asked, i  was told there was a problem with the notification  system and they would rectify it. I didnt mind,because i thought i could trust you. I  called yesterday after 2 weeks  and was still bombarded with  stories upon stories that is not suppose to be my business  with promises to get back to me, which dey nearly never do,and would even not pick my calls when i call to get a feedback.Will you pay me for the credit i have been wasting? Is this how you do business? is it not the right thing to get a replacement as promised or give me a refund?

Its discouraging, i must say. I dont reside in lagos, thats why i'm being taken for a ride. It wouldnt have dragged on like this if i was,trust me. I thought we could have  smooth  online transactions  where i dont  need to know you or even know how your voice sounds without issues. It seems i'm wrong.

Please, can i get my item or a refund?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by chidyke77(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
Catlanta:

Our delivery also depends on the vendors delivery time to our US office, so most likey all the other items were delivered to our office, and the particular item your still expecting (depending on the status of your account) was delivered last! This happens sometimes it all depends on the vendor you purchased the item from.
Am still waiting for the item bt nt happy that my calls were nt bn answered.Order # 1205080208 | 08 May 2012 Purchased of 05/09/2012.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2012
@dan dollar we are so sorry that you had this experience. Am so suprised that it would take us so long to replace a missing item. We would place a call through to you immediatly to resolve the issues. Sorry about this again.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2012
chidyke77: Am still waiting for the item bt nt happy that my calls were nt bn answered.Order # 1205080208 | 08 May 2012 Purchased of 05/09/2012.

Only very rarily do calls go unanswered. What time did you place the call? We are however very sorry that you are unhappy. Your items have been purchased and like I said earlier we have not yet recieved from the vendor. We are also tracking the item with the vendor, we would contact you as soon as we recieve the items. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
grin grin
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Take advantage the 4th of july sales going on in most retail sites! shop through circuit atlantic today!http://circuitatlantic.com/link/carterscom

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
grin grin today is the midpoint of this year 182 days gone and 182 days left! Great time to take stock!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
oooook! I opened my account with circuitatlantic last year and ive never used it but finally decided to try them now. ive always used a US mail forwarding service for ebay purchases but lets see if Catlantic will beat their record. i placed an orde for a small product to test your service. my order number is CA1207040090 and im on the way to pay for it in the bank now. I'll mark today and see how many days/weeks/months it takes catlantic to order,ship and deliver....
p.s-i dont want to lose that item i ordered for on ebay through you...please get to work....see you at d finish line. Cheers.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2012
balogunsam: oooook! I opened my account with circuitatlantic last year and ive never used it but finally decided to try them now. ive always used a US mail forwarding service for ebay purchases but lets see if Catlantic will beat their record. i placed an orde for a small product to test your service. my order number is CA1207040090 and im on the way to pay for it in the bank now. I'll mark today and see how many days/weeks/months it takes catlantic to order,ship and deliver....
p.s-i dont want to lose that item i ordered for on ebay through you...please get to work....see you at d finish line. Cheers.

We are glad you have finially placed your order. And we have already started processing your order, the order has already been purchased. We would keep you updated constantly on the status of your order via email.Your items should arrive between 10-17 working days(starting from your payment date). We have our fingers crossed, and hope to wow you with the Circuit Atlantic experience. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2012
Did you know? That at Circuit Atlantic we are constantly researching on how to make your shopping experience better? We are constantly upgrading and updating, so we never stay stale or dull and thus always improve yor shopping experience. We create value through service.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
hi. got a mail my order is being prepared for shipping to Nigeria or something like that. Thanks for the update. Now i want to suggest something to you. The site i have been using to purchase products from ebay and other USA web stores costs almost the same as yours and that is not a proble. My problem is that they offer more information to customers about their orders. They include photos of items they procured for you in the invoice page when they receive it before sending to Nigeria. Their tracking is also more detailed,ETA more pronounced and accurate etc. How can i be told getting my order from your office to naija could take 10 days?? Is it coming by ship? As much as i like your service,i honestly feel you need to improve in such areas i mentioned and other areas. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
balogunsam: hi. got a mail my order is being prepared for shipping to Nigeria or something like that. Thanks for the update. Now i want to suggest something to you. The site i have been using to purchase products from ebay and other USA web stores costs almost the same as yours and that is not a proble. My problem is that they offer more information to customers about their orders. They include photos of items they procured for you in the invoice page when they receive it before sending to Nigeria. Their tracking is also more detailed,ETA more pronounced and accurate etc. How can i be told getting my order from your office to naija could take 10 days?? Is it coming by ship? As much as i like your service,i honestly feel you need to improve in such areas i mentioned and other areas. Thanks

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. With regards to photos of the item you purchase, you can always log on to your account on our website and view the item/s from the website where u ordered. It would increase our operational cost(and we try and keep these low so our prices are competitive) to take a picture of every item we recieve and upload as we do handle quite a volume. Part of the service we provide is to make your shopping experience as stress free as possible and so we take on the responsibility or tracking your order and present you the highlights. We are working to try and fine tune our ETA and also delivery time frame. Thank you for your comment we appreciate it!

1 Like

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Check out our deals section for the best prices on your favourite items from the US!
Tell us and item you would like us to feature!!

http://circuitatlantic.com/deals
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2012
i bought an item through your website with order number: 1207040090.
my account showed it was puchased on the 7th and today is 16th and i havent gotten any update! what in God's name is going on? also,why do your customer care people never reply emails?? i am not enjoying my time with you guys at all oo....considering i just tested your service with 2 rather small orders...its not impressive. what hurts more is that the item i'm talking about doesnt even belong to me...i ordered for someone. please look into this ASAP please.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2012
balogunsam: i bought an item through your website with order number: 1207040090.
my account showed it was puchased on the 7th and today is 16th and i havent gotten any update! what in God's name is going on? also,why do your customer care people never reply emails?? i am not enjoying my time with you guys at all oo....considering i just tested your service with 2 rather small orders...its not impressive. what hurts more is that the item i'm talking about doesnt even belong to me...i ordered for someone. please look into this ASAP please.

Hello, Is this the same you who i have quoted below saying "got a mail my order is being prepared for shipping to Nigeria or something like that"? Am surprised that you turn around and say you have not recieved any update with regards to your item. Please check your spam, and you can also always log into your account on our website and follow up on the status of your order. Your item has been shipped and we are expecting to recieve it tomorrow or next. Thank you!

balogunsam: hi. got a mail my order is being prepared for shipping to Nigeria or something like that. Thanks for the update. Now i want to suggest something to you. The site i have been using to purchase products from ebay and other USA web stores costs almost the same as yours and that is not a proble. My problem is that they offer more information to customers about their orders. They include photos of items they procured for you in the invoice page when they receive it before sending to Nigeria. Their tracking is also more detailed,ETA more pronounced and accurate etc. How can i be told getting my order from your office to naija could take 10 days?? Is it coming by ship? As much as i like your service,i honestly feel you need to improve in such areas i mentioned and other areas. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
you should chill, u know. i ordered for two different items. i know one has been shipped. i'm talking about the other order,the one i mentioned in my previous post. i got a mail yesterday evening that it hadnt been updated because it hadnt been delivered to your office yet. why will i come here to speak ill of your company when i wouldnt want that done about my company? You should be calm about this u knw....thanks anyway.

guess i shld just not contact you guys again till you contact me....pardon my eagerness,im used to a faster system.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
you should chill, u know. i ordered for two different items. i know one has been shipped. i'm talking about the other order,the one i mentioned in my previous post. i got a mail yesterday evening that it hadnt been updated because it hadnt been delivered to your office yet. why will i come here to speak ill of your company when i wouldnt want that done about my company? You should be calm about this u knw....thanks anyway.

guess i shld just not contact you guys again till you contact me....pardon my eagerness,im used to a faster system..
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
balogunsam: you should chill, u know. i ordered for two different items. i know one has been shipped. i'm talking about the other order,the one i mentioned in my previous post. i got a mail yesterday evening that it hadnt been updated because it hadnt been delivered to your office yet. why will i come here to speak ill of your company when i wouldnt want that done about my company? You should be calm about this u knw....thanks anyway.

guess i shld just not contact you guys again till you contact me....pardon my eagerness,im used to a faster system..

My apologies if i sounded harsh in any way. The order id you gave me is the same as the first one you also mentioned. So i didn't realize that there were two orders in question, Pls feel free to make all the inquiries you want about your items as it is your right! Thanks for using us.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by chidyke77(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
Order # 1205080208 | 08 May 2012
Circuit whats wrong? just check the date i made this order and tell me if ur the one hw wld u feel if you hv nt gotten it? Am highly disappointed.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
chidyke77: Order # 1205080208 | 08 May 2012
Circuit whats wrong? just check the date i made this order and tell me if ur the one hw wld u feel if you hv nt gotten it? Am highly disappointed.

We are so sorry about this chidyke77, the only item left from this order was delivered to our boston office while we relocated to New Jersery, and subsquently returned to the vendor. We are in the process of tracking the item. One of our customer service representative will send you a mail with details and updates on the item in question. We are very sorry for the inconviences caused.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Check out the latest deals from stores in the US in our "deal of the day" section!

Check it out now! http://circuitatlantic.com/deals/refurbished-ipad-2-wi-fi3g-16gb-white-refurbished-2nd-gen
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Shop Wholesale fashoion from circuit atlantic

Visit today

http://circuitatlantic.com/wholesale-fashion

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dear catlanta
I will try not to type with d frustration im feeling because you've been really helpful. do you remember the order: 1207040090 you said will arrive 2 days ago or yesterday at most the last time we talked hasnt arrived? I did not get a notification to the effect so i sent a mail tonight just before going to bed requesting an update. I got a reply 5 minutes later saying my second order with order number: 1207060110 has been shipped. As much as i like the update,it wasnt the answer to my enquiry. Many times,this has happened. I make an enquiry or complaint and next minute i get an advert or something totally irrelevant. Plssssssssss i really need that parcel like yesterday....its a client's product. Im really tired of thinkin up big big words to confuse him and make him understand its a logistics issue...abeg...biko...CHEERS!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
Dear Balogunsam,

So sorry for the frustration, we actually expected to recieve that package 2days ago as per information we recieved from our clearing agents, and now they have told us, today, the items would arrive. so pls bear with us as we are expecting to recieve the items in our office today. And we would send a message to you as soon as we recieve the items! emabinu! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Catlanta: Dear Balogunsam,

So sorry for the frustration, we actually expected to recieve that package 2days ago as per information we recieved from our clearing agents, and now they have told us, today, the items would arrive. so pls bear with us as we are expecting to recieve the items in our office today. And we would send a message to you as soon as we recieve the items! emabinu! Thanks

loool! i like the concluding part...i mean d "emabinu"...thanks for the response. i wonder how customers wuld av felt if dis thread dint expect cuz mails are hardly replied. Once again,thanks! kedu!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
hello CA! I just dey see una service here for the first time. But with all these complaints and all, I dey get mixed feelings 0. I want to buy a used phone from ebay and its like 300 to 350USD, am still trying to win at the auction. Should I decide to use your services, what do I need to do?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
jazz04: hello CA! I just dey see una service here for the first time. But with all these complaints and all, I dey get mixed feelings 0. I want to buy a used phone from ebay and its like 300 to 350USD, am still trying to win at the auction. Should I decide to use your services, what do I need to do?

I understand your mixed feelings, but you also know that people mostly go to fourms to comment when there is an issue, and this doesn't account for the 100's of hitch free orders we process monthly. I don't have a doubt that you'll win the bid and use our services to bring in your phone. wink

All you simply do is to register on our site follow the simple "how to shop" instructions "http://circuitatlantic.com/services/online-shopping-nigeria" Place an order for the item you want, then send us a mail with the bid details to info@circuitatlantic.com. As soon as you pay for the item, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy our top class service!wink Thanks!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
balogunsam:

loool! i like the concluding part...i mean d "emabinu"...thanks for the response. i wonder how customers wuld av felt if dis thread dint expect cuz mails are hardly replied. Once again,thanks! kedu!

smiley
You should expect the mail you have been wating for soon as our logistics personnel have recieved that shippment and they have started updating. Please check if our mails go into your spam box as our customer service reps always try to respond to every mail they recieve. I'll keep an eye out for you when you come to pick your items up cool. Thanks for using our services!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Catlanta:

smiley
You should expect the mail you have been wating for soon as our logistics personnel have recieved that shippment and they have started updating. Please check if our mails go into your spam box as our customer service reps always try to respond to every mail they recieve. I'll keep an eye out for you when you come to pick your items up cool. Thanks for using our services!

i got the mail tonight ooo...it says it has arrived in your office. I should be in Lagos on monday or tuesday to pick it up. i may also wait for ,y second order to arrive so i wont have to travel down to lagos twice. thank you for helping out.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2012
Is it true that CA cant pull transactions won in an auction on ebay?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by balogunsam(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2012
jazz04: Is it true that CA cant pull transactions won in an auction on ebay?

i am sure you were the one who mailed me. The thing is if you win an auction,it will debited to your account and you will be expected to pay for it via paypal and since you are the winner,CA cannot purchase the same thing with their own account.....i stand to b corrected tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.