Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29342 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
Circuit Atlantic brings to your door step items from all across the US. With our "simple to shop with" website that give you your bill in real time! You do not need to wait for an email to know what your freight cost would be. Get to your systems or even your phone and start shopping!!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2012
smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
Save up to $180 when buying this Lenovo Laptop through Circuit atlantic.

Specs:
Large 4GB .
500GB hard .
Wireless-N (802.11n) . Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well.
15.6" diagonal LED-backlit display.
Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
Memory card reader for fast,
HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV.
Built-in webcam
Integrated numeric keypad speeds data entry and calculations.
Provides up to 4 hours of battery life on a single charge.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Total amount payable for office pickup
1 items $369.99=N= 59,753.39
Freight (local and International) $ 46.00=N= 7,429.00
Service Charge $ 41.60=N= 6,718.24
PS&DG (Product safety and delivery guarantee 6%) $ 27.46=N= 4,434.04
Total amount payable $ 485.04=N= 78,334.66

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2012
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend from the CA team!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2012
I really have an issue with Circuit Atlantic. I ordered something recently with them and have not had any update after a full week. I dont know whats wrong and the customer service are not helping.. I hope I've not made a mistake.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
That is very strange to hear Jack65, Please check your spam box, incase the mails went there! Also send me your order ID so i can verify if there is any issue with your order. In what way was customer service not able to help? Once we have these informations i would have someone from customer service call you. I assure you that you haven't made a mistake shopping through circuit atlantic. Sorry my response is a little late!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
Catlanta: That is very strange to hear Jack65, Please check your spam box, incase the mails went there! Also send me your order ID so i can verify if there is any issue with your order. In what way was customer service not able to help? Once we have these informations i would have someone from customer service call you. I assure you that you haven't made a mistake shopping through circuit atlantic. Sorry my response is a little late!
Hey! Thanks for commenting on my reply. Actually I have ordered a pair of jean from ebay through you guys and the service was smooth, then I decided to order another one from the same seller at ebay, I placed the order and paid last Monday and was not updated or notified that my order has been purchased (like the last time)until late last Friday and that's after I have made about four phone calls to customer service. I don't really know what happened as each person I poke to have different story.

Anyway I have been updated that my order have been purchased so I am waiting and hoping for the best. Let me use this opportunity to say that the recent changes to your website affects a lot of things, like there used to be a place where customer can comment or review your services, what happened to it?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hi, let me apologise if our customer services wasn't quick enough to respond to your request! Am glad your order is moving on smoothly now and i can assure you only the best service from Circuit Atlantic. The testimonal section is still right there in the new website, you can find it on the home page top right hand coner http://www.circuitatlantic.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=8. You can always drop a comment there too! We hoped that the new look would make your shopping experience a lot easier and nicer! Thanks for shopping through us!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Circuit Atlantic Shop in the US pay in Naira. Circuit Atlantic always delivers!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tolux247(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
Check out ur site.... Hope its real....
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
tolux_247: Check out ur site.... Hope its real....

Its most definetly is real! You can check out the testimonal section http://www.circuitatlantic.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=8 or other thread we have on NL, but ultimately only a trial would convince you! So give us a trial and we wouldn't dissapoint you!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tolux247(m): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2012
If i pay money to your account, how will you people know is from me ?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2012
tolux_247: If i pay money to your account, how will you people know is from me ?

Asides from matching your name and the amount you paid, with the name you used to place your order and the cost of the order, You are also encouraged to put your order ID and your name as the payee. So we would definetly know the money is from you!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2012
Happy new month to you all! May April Showers bring you Joy and Blessings!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

No More Additional Charges!

Good news! We have made some changes to our website that we would like you to know about. Starting from the 1st of April, you will no longer be notified of additional charges for US taxes or for shipping your items to our facility within the US. We have adjusted our cost calculation algorithm to factor in these charges effectively.

We have also reduced the prices of shipping items such as phones, tablets, fashion items and more. More price adjustments are in the works.

We have also added free shipping to some sites and (zero) 0% service charge to others. We are adding more sites with these privileges soon. Please check on our home page for a list of applicable sites.

However, we reserve the right to reject some orders where the local shipping costs are abnormal. We may also reject orders or apply additional charges where indicating the weight of the item is applicable and such declarations or system estimates are below the fact.

We believe these changes will improve the value of your shopping experience.

We wish you a wonderful shopping experience this April.

Yours sincerely,

Anaele Diala Iroh, PhD

President and Head of Product Development

Circuit Atlantic
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2012
:DThis is good news indeed for customers! You don't need to check the shipping costs from vendor sites anymore, Just shop with rest of mind! :DThis is good news indeed for customers! You don't need to check the shipping costs from vendor sites anymore, Just shop with rest of mind!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
smiley smileyHappy shopping! We are giving away a black berryplay book on our facebook page! www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic.com You don't want to miss this!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2012
Have a terrific Thursday all
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
Wishing all nairalanders the joy and peace that Easter brings! Shop in d US pay in Naira!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by chidyke77(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2012
what is holding my order of 21 march pls?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2012
chidyke77: what is holding my order of 21 march pls?

Me too, my order has not yet arrived, I don't know why. Catlantic, you remember the order I talked about in this thread? I have still not received it and it has really taking so long.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2012
Catlanta: Dear Valued Customer,

No More Additional Charges!

Good news! We have made some changes to our website that we would like you to know about. Starting from the 1st of April, you will no longer be notified of additional charges for US taxes or for shipping your items to our facility within the US. We have adjusted our cost calculation algorithm to factor in these charges effectively.

We have also reduced the prices of shipping items such as phones, tablets, fashion items and more. More price adjustments are in the works.

We have also added free shipping to some sites and (zero) 0% service charge to others. We are adding more sites with these privileges soon. Please check on our home page for a list of applicable sites.

However, we reserve the right to reject some orders where the local shipping costs are abnormal. We may also reject orders or apply additional charges where indicating the weight of the item is applicable and such declarations or system estimates are below the fact.

We believe these changes will improve the value of your shopping experience.

We wish you a wonderful shopping experience this April.

Yours sincerely,

Anaele Diala Iroh, PhD

President and Head of Product Development

Circuit Atlantic

I recieved this in my inbox several days ago, then I tried to shop again on ebay but I noticed no changes on the tarifs, its still $30 to ship (which I think is too much BTW) and the same old 10% charges.

How exactly does this aply.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2012

You can always log into your account and see the status of your order! If your item has been marked shipped it should arrive lagos today or tomorrow. Thanks!
Jack65:

Me too, my order has not yet arrived, I don't know why. Catlantic, you remember the order I talked about in this thread? I have still not received it and it has really taking so long.

You can also check the status of your order simply by loggin in to your account, However if your order has exceeded 17working day (which is not normal).Please call our customer care lines +234 1 8815629 | +234 1 7746464 or send us an email @ info@circuitatlantic.com.

WRT the additional charges, Normally when you fill out your order form you are supposed to include the cost of shipping from the vendor sites within the US, in your total amount payable, when you don't, you recieve a mail notice of these additional charges. So customers would no longer recieve notifications of those additional charges after shopping and also they do not need to go to the checkout page to see what the vendor site would charge for local shipping(within the US)
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tolux247(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
try to make some order 2day, but the shipping cost its too high for my order... there is no discount on it ... tell me more about this .. so i can processed with my order.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
We offer discounts on bulk purchases! Ensure that you have properly place your order ie select the right category and also where applicable always include the weight. You may call our customer care lines for more inqueries or send a mail to info@circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
tolux_247: try to make some order 2day, but the shipping cost its too high for my order... there is no discount on it ... tell me more about this .. so i can processed with my order.

Try Placing your order again, with the weight ( if applicable) and also selcting the right category and tell if you got better shipping rates. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
I am really worried now that I have not received my order by now. Something seems to be wrong, my first order from the same seller on Ebay was smooth but this one is becoming a problem, no update at all.

Please this is my Order ID no. CA1203190004, can you check on it and let me know what exactly is holding it and when exactly I will get it.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by lilssss: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
Please help anytime i try to purchase ps vita 45000 naira 0 shipping the the final price of my order jumps to about 70000,pls wats wrong?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
Jack65: I am really worried now that I have not received my order by now. Something seems to be wrong, my first order from the same seller on Ebay was smooth but this one is becoming a problem, no update at all.

Please this is my Order ID no. CA1203190004, can you check on it and let me know what exactly is holding it and when exactly I will get it.

There is no need to worry, we had some minor delays caused by our clearing agents, your item has been shipped and it is in the country already. They should be available for pick up in our office by tomorrow! Sorry for the anxity this has caused you!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
I don't see the. effect of price review on this order. 72k has jumped to 104k here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.