Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29398 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
[b][/b]
lil $$$$:
Please help anytime i try to purchase ps vita 45000 naira 0 shipping the the final price of my order jumps to about 70000,pls wats wrong?

May be you have other items in your cart! However the shipping cost is normally displayed at the check out point this should be what the order should look like at the check out point! you may try placing the order again!

1 items $282.19 =N= 45,291.50

Freight (local and International) $ 36.47 =N= 5,852.74

Service Charge $ 33.63 =N= 5,397.50

PS&DG (Product safety and delivery guarantee 6%) $ 22.20 =N= 3,562.35

Total amount payable $ 374.48 =N= 60,104.08
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
ziccoit: I don't see the. effect of price review on this order. 72k has jumped to 104k here
ziccoit: I don't see the. effect of price review on this order. 72k has jumped to 104k here

Hi ziccoit, what is the nature of this item you are purchasing? What is its weight? The serice charge and PS&DG are relative to the cost of the item you are purchasing. The freight which seems high is a function of the nature of the item and its weight(ensure these are appropriately selected).
Our regular customer are some times notified of additional charges when they do not include the cost of shipping from the vendors within the us or sale tax within the US, these charges have been scraped and we would no longer notify customers of additional charges!

Try placing the order again, ensuring the right category and weight are inputed we are constantly fine tuning our shipping calculations to give our customers the most value added! Thanks.,
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
TGIF!!! What wud u like to shop for this weekend? Cloths,shoes try www. Kolhs.com they have mega sales going on this weekend, but only for 3days friday, saturday,sunday! So make the best of shopping this weekend! Also check out our deal of the day section on our website www.circuitatlantic.com/deals!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Happy sunday !
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by daniftyone(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
CATLANTIC: Ever wanted to buy an item online in the US and no way to do it? That was then.

Our unique online shopping tool lets you shop online at several stores in the US and pay in Naira, all from one browser window. We accept Nigerian credit and debit cards, as well as direct deposits at designated banks. Check out for yourself: [size=14pt]www.circuitatlantic.com[/size]
I want to get a PlayStation Vita and Samsung Galaxy Note how soon can I get it
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
daniftyone:
I want to get a PlayStation Vita and Samsung Galaxy Note how soon can I get it

Once you pay for your order your item would be available within 10-17working days!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
smiley smiley smiley Tell us your experience shopping with circuitatlantic!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^^^^^ Let me reserve my comment here but, it has being over a month now and no show yet. This could be an isolated case.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2012
ziccoit: ^^^^^^^ Let me reserve my comment here but, it has being over a month now and no show yet. This could be an isolated case.

Wow a month? It is definetly an isolated case, I hope you have been intouch with our CSR to get the actual information on the status of your order? Please call 08102723294, 01 7746464 or send a mail to info@circuitatlantic.com. Sorry for any inconviences caused.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
Any word yet @ziccoit?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Refer a friend and get $15 cash!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2012
Our shipping costs are better than ever, try circuit atlantic today!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
Spoil your self a little, shop for only quality items, shop in the US, shop through circuitatlantic.com.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

More reductions in charges!

We have finally rounded up our season of price adjustments with this reduction of our insurance charge (PS&DG) to 3% from 6%. Don't worry, your 100% coverage is still guaranteed. There has never been a better time to shop.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God its Friday!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
Shop in the US pay in Naira! Only shop with the best e-commerce site in the country!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:03pm On May 01, 2012
cheesy :DHappy workers day!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:52am On May 02, 2012
Take advantage of our new rates and shop from the US today!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:26am On May 04, 2012
Dear valued customer,

Good evening to you.

We have waited for the past two days, after the holiday, to get a positive update from the side of the clearing agents and the customs. But at the end of their meeting today still, we learned they could not finalize the issue and still have another meeting by tomorrow.

It is worthy of note that the issue at the airport cargo terminal affects ALL courier services, except DHL/UPS, which has a special terminal, hence their clearing is done separately.

We understand your frustration and pray you exercise a little bit of patience, as it is a Nigerian factor problem affecting us all. As soon as the issue is resolved we would promptly deliver all items delayed.

Be sure we are following up on them, and will sure notify you as soon as we have some good news.

Thanks and best regards.

Customer Service
Circuit Atlantic Ltd
8 Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos
Phone: +234 810 2723294 | +234 1 7746464
www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:41am On May 07, 2012
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by kayowalemi(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2012
YOU AINT SEEN NOT YET!!! THE GREAT AND TRUE ONLINE MARKET IS ABOUT TO BE HATCHED!
We have a company that want to help young business to grow by showcasing their products or services on an online market like ebay, specifically for Nigerians. It would be free for the first few people selected. Below is the site but prices there now are just for TESTING not real prices. You will have opportunity to own your own shop and full control over it there. Let me know if you have interest so that when it is ready and made public you will be one of those given opportunity to open shop for free. See the screenshot!

Here is the homepage:
http://kaakakionline.com/market/

And here is the typical shop would look like:
http://kaakakionline.com/market/fashion/shoes/horlarkwears.html

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Rachelwang(f): 6:38am On May 09, 2012
Hi sir, i hope talk with you for the details, i hope cooperate with you, please post your email. we can develop business together
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by kayowalemi(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2012
My email is abiolaoludele@yahoo.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Rachelwang(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2012
CATLANTIC: Ever wanted to buy an item online in the US and no way to do it? That was then.

Our unique online shopping tool lets you shop online at several stores in the US and pay in Naira, all from one browser window. We accept Nigerian credit and debit cards, as well as direct deposits at designated banks. Check out for yourself: [size=14pt]www.circuitatlantic.com[/size]

Hi sir, i hope talk with you for the details, i hope cooperate with you, please post your email. we can develop business together
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:07pm On May 09, 2012
Rachel wang:

Email us @ info@circuitatlantic.com!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:49pm On May 15, 2012
The issue with the customs has finially be cleared and our items have been collected! It was indeed a long uncomfortable wait! We hope it would not discourage lover of all things quality and great bargains. We can say once again our 10-17working days delivery stands! Shop today at Circuit Atlantic!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 5:09pm On May 16, 2012
Hi there, I received this in my mail..
"Dear Valued Customer,

It is and has been our utmost priority to render excellent services at great value to you. We will continue to strive toward improving our standards.

However, as much as we try, factors beyond our control have continued to affect our service delivery. In the past three weeks for example, Nigerian Customs and clearing agents have been in a standoff over implementation of import tariffs, crippling clearing activities. Though clearing has resumed, it is still unclear what the broader implications of the current stand of the Nigerian Customs will be. Two short term consequences include:

1.Delayed delivery for goods that have arrived since the 23rd of April.
2. Increased shipping costs to accommodate current increases in the cost of clearing goods.

We strongly apologise for the delays in delivery. This is absolutely out of our control. It is a consequence of the state of the nation. We have implemented some increases in your shipping costs to the extent to which we understand the cost implications of the prevailing policy. We will be keenly revising it to insure optimum value for you as we understand the new conditions better. Please bear with us.

Yours sincerely,

Anaele Diala Iroh, PhD
President and Head of Product Development
Circuit Atlantic

I hope you understand that this will scare away all your customers, like me. I tried ordering something after I got this mail and the charges is about double the usual and I was complaining already that your charges are high. Anyway, I hope you know you have competitors already.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:09pm On May 17, 2012
Jack65: Hi there, I received this in my mail..
"Dear Valued Customer,

It is and has been our utmost priority to render excellent services at great value to you. We will continue to strive toward improving our standards.

However, as much as we try, factors beyond our control have continued to affect our service delivery. In the past three weeks for example, Nigerian Customs and clearing agents have been in a standoff over implementation of import tariffs, crippling clearing activities. Though clearing has resumed, it is still unclear what the broader implications of the current stand of the Nigerian Customs will be. Two short term consequences include:

1.Delayed delivery for goods that have arrived since the 23rd of April.
2. Increased shipping costs to accommodate current increases in the cost of clearing goods.

We strongly apologise for the delays in delivery. This is absolutely out of our control. It is a consequence of the state of the nation. We have implemented some increases in your shipping costs to the extent to which we understand the cost implications of the prevailing policy. We will be keenly revising it to insure optimum value for you as we understand the new conditions better. Please bear with us.

Yours sincerely,

Anaele Diala Iroh, PhD
President and Head of Product Development
Circuit Atlantic

I hope you understand that this will scare away all your customers, like me. I tried ordering something after I got this mail and the charges is about double the usual and I was complaining already that your charges are high. Anyway, I hope you know you have competitors already.

Hi Jack65, pls dont be scared or even think of running from us. We have reviewed downward our shipping costs after this mail was sent. The mail was sent during of the customs wahala. Now things are more setteled the shipping has also come down to normal. And we are glad there is competition as “Competition is not only the basis of protection to the consumer(you), but is the incentive to progress(us).” But also keep in mind that the same factors affect our competitiors too. We look forward to recieving an order from you!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Jack65: 3:01pm On May 20, 2012
Hey thanks for the response and for letting me know your charges have come down. I was really dismayed when I tried ordering after the above mail and the charges was too much. I'll try again to see for myself. Meanwhile I still have an order pending with you guys, can you check on it and let me what's happened to it. The order I'd is: CA1205020246
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:29pm On May 21, 2012
Jack65: Hey thanks for the response and for letting me know your charges have come down. I was really dismayed when I tried ordering after the above mail and the charges was too much. I'll try again to see for myself. Meanwhile I still have an order pending with you guys, can you check on it and let me what's happened to it. The order I'd is: CA1205020246

Your item has been purchased and we are still expecting the items at our US office. You can always check the status of your item from your Circuit Atlantic account, and also helpful to check the vendors estimated time of delivery as this affects the delivery time of the items as well. Thanks for using Circuit Atlantic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.