Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Gets Hooked Up As She Joins The Yansh Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Hooked Up As She Joins The Yansh Trend (1012 Views)

Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Hooked Up As She Joins The Yansh Trend by joseph6071: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Following the #yansh trends, a lady dropped hers and wrote that hers is not big, but with that still got someone interested just the way it is and gets hooked.

See conversation...

SEE TOP PHOTOS IN THE #YANSH TREND: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/lady-gets-hooked-as-she-joins-trend-of.html

Re: Lady Gets Hooked Up As She Joins The Yansh Trend by donbachi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
I pray it does not end in rape..may GOD grant u both ur hearts desires.
Re: Lady Gets Hooked Up As She Joins The Yansh Trend by joseph6071: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Lady Gets Hooked Up As She Joins The Yansh Trend by sesameq: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
God please forgive me my sins!!!

(1) (Reply)

Phone Charger Removed From Man's Bladder After Inserting It Into His Pen*s (vid) / New Jersey Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle / New Sex Survey Reveals Best Pen*s Size To Make A Woman Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.