Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87135 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Prettybhoy(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Why am I even reading this dumb thread from this dumb bitch who wanna get her pussy pound by some Bleep boy who have no true love for her? Well you guys should leave her let her do her will.. She won't listen until she learns her lessons the hard way.. My dear it will definitely end in tears I can bet all I have to assure you on that.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ingredient88(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2020
My dear this is my advice for you I was once like you in my second year in school I meant you particularly them and for like two years I was unable to tell her that I love her but I do love her and I surely love a lot whenever I extend my husband now she's like an angel to me one day I have the opportunity of interacting with her and from there we started talking I invited her to my place she said she doesn't go out but in one way or the other she finally came to my place and we talked a lot she told me about a relationship she has been in a relationship with a particular guy for six years and she said this guy is the best in the whole world that she can never cheat on him and she can never leave him that for the past 6 years he has never seen somebody that she love like that guy I was like wow that shows my dream will never come true now but when we started talking I make her realise that she has been in a relationship for six years doesn't mean that the guy is the best that she should just give me a trial and I will convince her and at the end of the day to cut the story short I was able to convince her and we started it could you imagine but she always say something that she's not going to leave that particular guy just because of what they've gone through but I love her so much believing that you did is coming that she will totally be mine she loves me so much to the extent that she now find fault in whatsoever you his boyfriend does to her she told me she wants told me that she wish she knew me before she met her boyfriend imagine we enjoyed ourselves the relationship last for like a year and a half before before ugh I knew about it for like a month the same cost wahala between us but we were able to settle it because her boyfriend came to my house and fight with me but this doesn't stop or kill our love we started afresh but now when NYC posted us could you imagine that he posted us to the same state ebonyi state but just because of her health issues and the issue of a boyfriend she has to relocate and ask me also to relocate with her but I refused after some months of location she told me that she want to be serious with her boyfriend I believe at this stage that distance lattice she do call me once in a while to tell me that she miss me and I miss that too but my sister the new guy you met his name you are not knowing she's telling you all this just because she wants you even me I can't even say the same I can't even tell you more things that will make you feel like you're falling in love with me but you have to decide on your own you have to know what you want the quality unit don't because of the new guy you met break up with the one you've been together the Satan will know is better the Angel that we don't know this guy is new it might be after something he might not love you the way the other guy loves you I might even loves your body after getting what you want I might just let you be started complaining that you are dating somebody that you cheating so think very well my sister don't 1 hour is present stock to separate you and the guy you are the dating scene then sister and think about the future the future is very important if you see that the guy you are dating before you are not seeing yourself in his future then you can call it and look into this new guy also if you think that he is not the kind of man you can marry he is not the kind of man that can be a father to your children I can't you just stop and let the feelings guys think about the future think about what you want think about the kind of home you want to build then look at them seriously then look at the one that you think you would be able to build the house with you and above all my sister pray very well you might be lucky the first guy might be husband the reverse is the case the second guy also might be Mr Right but pray very well settle yourself down think about what you want don't be carried away with the flashing word of the name Guy and don't start developing interest for him and don't start having same fault in what your guy does because when you start a relationship is slipping away gradually I believe you'll be able to learn something from this
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 4kizo(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
na so e dey take start, from dia na to chop you toto like tomorrow no dey, after that he will continue with his gf cos he already have a gf before talking to you, so my dear run from guys that knows your relationship status and still want to date you.....
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by loswhite(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Thatlong9:
Choose the second guy, if you loved the first you won't have fallen for the second. So go with the second but if and only if you are sure its not lust but love from ur end n willing to bear whatever happens if d guy turns out fake
I don't know who is deceiving you ppl with this "if you loved the first you won't have fallen for the second"
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by babajero(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2020
You are promiscuous, the thing is that even if you still end up with that guy, you will still see another you will fall for, that is how the body count will continue.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Informanta: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2020
she is just an ungrateful LovePeddler that refuses to be contented with what she has

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by dazzlingd(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

It happens my dear, I t happens...being confused and dont know who to go with.
But the main truth is, it will end in tears
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2020
You are looking for a one night stand period grin grin cool tongue
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Obidiugwu: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Ask yourself what exactly do you
really want? Then go for it but trade cautiously to avoid breaking of heart!!!
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Escobar7(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
You dont, stop fooling around. If you love him, you will stay away from other guys.
You love your boyfriend and stil like a guy to the extent you talk sexual fantasies. Quit playing around and hold on to someone, will you? Or could it be you want to double date, the new trend now?
My advise, this new guy might be a player, check him out.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
The new guy is like a Nigerian bank. When you want to open an account, they treat you with so much love and make you feel happy, then when you open the account eventually, bam they'll show their true colours.
grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Ingredient88:
My dear this is my advice for you I was once like you in my second year in school I meant you particularly them and for like two years I was unable to tell her that I love her but I do love her and I surely love a lot whenever I extend my husband now she's like an angel to me one day I have the opportunity of interacting with her and from there we started talking I invited her to my place she said she doesn't go out but in one way or the other she finally came to my place and we talked a lot she told me about a relationship she has been in a relationship with a particular guy for six

Bros in the name of God try using punctuation when writing. Was interested in reading your story but I nearly developed a migraine after some paragraph. undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Lawbaron: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
A time will come when we will all meet someone more sweet and amazing than our partner, what defines our live is the ability to stand by our partner against all others. Because deceit always present itself beautifully before pain and sadness creeps in.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Oluwasegun664(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Wonmado angry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by muchtalk: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Babaalajo:
so! You want to date two of them at the same time? Like they do say here, it will end in ..........

Is that a magic to an average Nigerian girl? Oga, an average Nigerian girl dates at least 3 guys not to talk of two.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ohraybs(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I understand how you feel and how sweet it is to see a guy that is really taking you up your feet.
If I may ask you, how will you feel if your boyfriend is talking to another girl and you are busy loving only him. Just a question though!
See ehn, the so called new guy might be fun to be with, but don't forget one thing about we Guys oh, some of us can pretend for so long to get what ever we want from a lady and after getting it, we act as if we never met and at the other hand, he might mean no harm.
But think well and very deep..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sylve11: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.

LOUD IT..... cool

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by shiwex: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Your problem na ...Long throat
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sylve11: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

YOU're wise............. cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sayso: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Just see how this rubbish got 16pages and on FP. Donald Trump was right, black people have no use except eat and sex. Stupid girl go and read your books and develope the world or you can go and Bleep Bleep and Bleep. Look at all the youth on this thread?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by danlamimuhammed: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2020
o girl Bleep the both guys nothing magga
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ingredient88(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Bros in the name of God try using punctuation when writing. Was interested in reading your story but I nearly developed a migraine after some paragraph. undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
thanks a lot, I appreciate you, thanks for the correction.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by GodisFirst: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I take it that you are really confused. I will begin my advice to you by asking you these few questions.
What do you want in life? what was your hope in the relationship between you and your first boyfriend? Obviously you now have a second boyfriend waiting to meet each other in a special way after the lockdown.
Do you think the relationship you will start with this new guy is sustainable, will it endure, being your classmate won't it bring some distractions in the class?
When this new guy gets into his final year, do you think he will have all the time for you as he has now? I guess you found him more available now than the final year guy, probably he is busy with his studies, projects and all that as expected of a final year student.
If your first boyfriend was the one having this kind of relationship with another girl and you come to the know, will you feel offended?
At your age, what should occupy your mind now, should be how to graduate with good results, make your parents happy and make a good living afterwards and not how to complicate your life with relationships with guys. By your third year, another guy, boyfriend #3 may come and act better than boyfriend #2 and by third year another, boyfriend #4 may come and it continues. At the end what type of woman will you become?

Are you implying that if you had gotten married to a man and from nowhere another man comes around, sweet tongue you, swept you off your feet as they use to say, then you get confuse and start thinking of leaving your husband?
Please answer the above questions and advise yourself.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sylve11: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2020
merieam16:
premium tearsgrin

i don't even know who invented this line. It's damn funny....... grin grin cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Samfloxin(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

Well done Ma, na una way, keeping them guys and having fun with them at the same time. Last last , you will come back again and shed useless tears how this same guy dumped your ass. One man no dey do una.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Raphom: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

Pls dont be deceived by the antics of new guy. He is smart and knows how to play his game well. I can assure u, he wont marry u. Last last na chop he go chop u and dump u for another girl. So what will be ur profit?

JESUS LOVE U. BE BORN AGAIN AS THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE U CAN HAVE REST ROUNDABOUTS BOTH HERE ON EARTH AND ETERNITY.

NEXT SUNDAY IS OUR COVENANT DAY OF SETTLEMENT, U CAN JOIN OUR LIVE BROADCAST ON DOMI RADIO. REMAIN EVER BLESSED!
https://onlineradiobox.com/ng/domimedia/

Time: 6:30am, 7:45am and 9:30am
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Blue86(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2020
When you guys stop fornication.

If you get raped now or you get to hell now.
It will be your fault.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MrFly(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2020
why not change ur moniker from Happy989 to confused911. Ur greed will mess u.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Samfloxin(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Your mates are breaking records with their GPA in that same school,your own is to experiment boyfriends . Tomorrow you may end up a mediocre
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by McSlow: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Pls dont be deceived by the antics of new guy. He is smart and knows how to play his game well. I can assure u, he wont marry u. Last last na chop he go chop u and dump u for another girl. So what will be ur profit?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bluebay(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Here’s my Advice . You’re just selfish my dear . To start with, you in a relationship and you trying out someone else. Lemme tell you something, if your boyfriend tries out another lady just like you doing with another boy, do you think he won’t fall I love too? You’ve got no excuse here for what you doing and no one should give you a positive approval to move on for you’re totally wrong . Period

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by ebuka440: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Seriously I won't advice you to still be dating your boy friend but one thing is just obvious, I think that you are at the verge of making a very big mistake. I don't think that the new guy is as real as you think, most especially where he isn't as jovial as the first one. Any guy or girl that doesn't easily express himself/herself and isn't jovial isn't real because you won't know what is in his/her heart.
Please wake up from your slumber. Don't leave your boyfriend just because of a guy that can't easily be predicted.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.