Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87207 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by dewuyiebun: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Follow your heart
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by FutureFocus: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2020
in life we are bound to make mistakes, we are also responsible for every steps and decisions we take as each decision have it's own impact in our future .
sometimes we may get a chance to may correction and sometimes we may not and end up regretting.

no decision is risk free but note that the juice and the consequences are for you alone, often times the grass seem to be greener on the other side when actually they are not , so it may be good to water the grass where you are.

life is even more complicated because we can't see the future, and again ' you are still very young, I will advice you to take things slowly.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by ebuka440: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2020
You are very correct @bluebay. This was exactly what my guys bae just did but at the end of the day, the guy that she went for denied having feelings for her and told her that she is a LovePeddler after fucking her.
My guy later left her and got a clean bae and a pharmacist at that.

bluebay:
Here’s my Advice . You’re just selfish my dear . To start with, you in a relationship and you trying out someone else. Lemme tell you something, if your boyfriend tries out another lady just like you doing with another boy, do you think he won’t fall I love too? You’ve got no excuse here for what you doing and no one should give you a positive approval to move on for you’re totally wrong . Period

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by mrpotter(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Egungu be careful na express you dey go.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ombre(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Here begins your sojourn into lovepeddling.

Good thing you discovered your true self early, for all I know, you boyfriend may be busy shinning some other kitten somewhere and when he goes for NYSC. Just making a sound excuse for you to bank on when you start bleeping Mr. Same Fetish on resumption of the semester.

Advice: don't look back. Only remember to tell yourself you were young, naive and inexperienced by the time you'd be shocked by your wasted young years, lost genuine love(r) and unbelievable body count.

By then, I hope your current bullshits you when you crawl back wailing and gnashing, [s]just the way my first love won't let me be in peace[/s]

Cheers.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by big7: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

How can you claim to love your boyfriend and you falling for someone else? I tire oh. Just say you want to fuvk the said guy and don't confuse it with feelings. See reason why guys think differently. They will just state what they want since they know they got a girlfriend. Don't waste the young guy time

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

I understand darling

U can have as many boyfriend as u want so why limit yourself to just one or two.

Go for more

Try every guy.

Find what u truly want, just try it all so u will know what u want and go for it when u about to marry.

So happy � doing

No offence but she will only remain confused at the end if she goes by this advice. The need of man is insatiable, she never finds a guy that suits her 100%, except she helps herself with the clay...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by amordi: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2020
You barely understand the meaning of relationship. You are into it because others are doing it. At this stage of your life, I bet you, you must meet more sensible, reasonable , handsome and attractive guys in the near future and you will be forced to always jump from one to another. I wish you well as you graduate from decency to Okpo/olosho active babe.

Do you think you have any reasonable reason to leave your current guy with this your write up?. The only reason I see is Sex and you will get it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Choose one and let the other one go his way. Life is difficult enough as it is, there's no need complicating it the more. Tomorrow you'll meet someone else who's better than your boyfriend of today, what then are you going to do? Know what you want and stand by it.

I would not have said it any better. cool

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Vyzz: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2020
abdullahi45:

No offence but she will only remain confused at the end if she goes by this advice. The need of man is insatiable, she never finds a guy that suits her 100%, except she helps herself with the clay...

.. I was being sarcastic brother

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by olamy7(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Lorazepam:
I pity you ma.
You have already cheated emotionally
And it will most likely end in tears
are you a medical personnel or person?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by jeph19(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

Honestly.
In 200 level she'd probably be in her late teens to mid twenties... She wants to explore its a normal but I sense it's more of an obsession with the new guy.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
amordi:
You barely understand the meaning of relationship. You are into it because others are doing it. At this stage of your life, I bet you, you must meet more sensible, reasonable , handsome and attractive guys in the nearest future and you will be forced to always jump from one to another. I wish you well as you graduate from decency to Okpo/olosho active babe.

Do you think you have any reasonable reason to leave your current guy with this your write up?. The only reason I see is Sex and you will get it.

In near future, if she sees another guy who is more adventurous than the new guy, I guess she will elude him, that is how the vicious cycle will continue. It is better for her to define and re-define what she wants and stands by it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nharncygrace(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Swargu:

Had a teeeible experience back then in school, it was sweet o but when you break up what next?,

Bitterness and shame..that’s when you’ll be having a thought like “ had I known “
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sunshine1974(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2020
The new guy wants to explore your body. After series of very good sessions, he will get tired, meet somebody else and leave you. That's how it works.

Now that the already started talking dirty on the phone, be prepared for sex as soon as you guys meet. That guy is more or less a sex guy, he just want to do, be careful

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Fuckgovt: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2020
It will end in pain for u. Just believe me

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2020
jeph19:

Honestly.
In 200 level she'd probably be in her late teens to mid twenties... She wants to explore its a normal but I sense it's more of an obsession with the new guy.

Yeah. More like that, after the limerence period, her face will clear...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Champneys: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.

Ok.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2020
sunshine1974:
The new guy wants to explore your body. After series of very good sessions, he will get tired, meet somebody else and leave you. That's how it works.

Now that the already started talking dirty on the phone, be prepared for sex as soon as you guys meet. That guy is more or less a sex guy, he just want to do, be careful

I hope Nairaland will welcome her when she returns with the story that wrecks the heart...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sirmuel1(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

You love your Boyfriend but you have time to be talking rubbish with another Guy...? Please geddifock!!! Nigerians don't know the meaning of relationship, you just hop in like a Frog.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Samari29(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2020
The did is already done cos I know you can never convince a woman once they are lost... darling you’re lost forever
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Mimizebi(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2020
You don't love your bf anymore, you just feel sorry for him. Are you sure the other guy don't have a gf? try to find out and be wise girl.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by olamy7(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2020
instinct57vm:

You write so well but stop wasting our time here biko. Your mission is to Bleep the new guy pls go ahead. Girl wey get sense. She don see say her bf go soon comot skol she wan replace am����
chaii... your nickname speaks so much about you, you too get sense grin
instinct57vm:

You write so well but stop wasting our time here biko. Your mission is to Bleep the new guy pls go ahead. Girl wey get sense. She don see say her bf go soon comot skol she wan replace am����
chaii... your nickname speaks so much about you, you too get sense
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdullahi45: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Happy989 post=90414938]

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

If you ask me, I suppose this paragraph only is what has caused uncontrollable dopamine and oxytocin spike in OP. My question is what happens if the new guy just wanna chop and leave?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by willyjacs(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
na una problem be that.
not knowing what u want nd being easily swept by little things.
tomorrow when u meet another guy that is more sugar-coated than this new crush, u'll start having another feelings again.

love is sacrifice, love is contentment
love is commitment, love is managing what u have.
If u in a relationship nd ur spouse hasn't in anyway cheated that u know, learn to be disciplined nd stay for the moment.
if u don't learn how to maintain ur relationship, even when u get married nd ur neighbor starts telling u u are beautiful in a unique way... before u know it,u go begin fall again.
u wee just be crushing on guys all ur life because u must surely meet more that r sweeter than the ones u know today.

Relationship is sacrifice....
relationship is learning to ignore ur neighbors fried chicken aroma nd manage ur crayfish.

learn to stand firm
stop wasting this ur boyfriend's time if u know u don't know what u want.

any guy that'll will not respect ur current relationship nd keeps trying somehow to steal u from another guy is not a real guy.
what if he is here to chop nd go?
if he chop nd go now, u wee now start trying to beg ur previous boyfriend.

once a girl tells me she's in a relationship(few girls admit that) I will stop disturbing nd trying to destroy her focus.

am not a yeye guy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Warlord2012:

Na demmmmm.

Okpo association of Nigeria.

OAN Nairaland chapter grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Heavance(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
My eyes started from the second paragraph, and I just stopped reading.
Undergraduates are always so confuse, since they haven't seen life at all, they easily make hasty decisions clouded by fairy tales.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Folzye(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
MicaiahOgorry06:
Sincerely approach God in prayer... Tell Him to speak to you about it...is either one of them or none of them. If none of them is the will of God for you, then ask God to bring the right man He has divinely arrange to be your husband. Please read Ephesians 5:17

Sincerely you are making me laugh... The op did not mention that she is looking for a husband, she is just passing through a phase most girls pass through, experimenting with various guys, the truth is she does not love any of those guys. I will rather advice her to focus on her academics for now and learn to draw a divider between love and infatuation.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by duullie88(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

U just spoke my mind, plus this new toasters do err thing possible to win a girl making d old loving boyfriend look less interesting.. Na wen she enter d new relationship she go realize wats up

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by jullary(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.
seriously I just fear for her.people are not considering her state of mind! once u got somebody that never hurts u and u willingly says yes I don't see reason u have to be emotionally diverted,if care is not taking if u eventually got married in the future u face the same challenge because you build your mind on oooh he is cute and friendly! At the end of the day u might definitely loose them all.once u get joy and love from a man seal your heart. Just my view

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by BABANGBALI: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

You do pass her ooo undecided undecided tell me, how many wives and concubine you get? no lie grin
I'm the king Solomon of our time

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.