Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87188 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by foleskay(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2020
This post is full of fantasies and imaginations. Its a fake post.

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Lamanii22(f): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

And she will eventually regret it..... She reminds me of the lady in Tyler Perry's movie "temptations"....

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Bellotelli: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Just fvck him already, we all know what mist of you women are angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by LedRock: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
If you want to fvck the new guy just say it, no be today una start to cheat, your boyfriend would get over it at last.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Luizkid(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Fidelismaria:
grin

what makes you think this new guy is interested in having a relationship with you?

maybe he just want you guys to be fvckbuddies and try out your sexual fetishes on each other

It's okay tho

It's possible to love two people at the same time

So cheat away

my thoughts exactly, who says you can't maintain both? The new guy myt just wanna sweet talk her to get the cookie but it's fine cos she's already enjoying it.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by rapid101(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
I see dis film u de act if u don't stop it

it ll end in tears

u re playing wit original fuckboy
don't worry we de here
u go still tell us how e end.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by julieean: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

my dear be very careful with men they can be very crafting, don't fall for him because he's just interested in your body, beware men are dangerously wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by themaestro08(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Shut up, you MF. You are already cheating on the poor BF. Its pathetic how unfaithful people could be these days.

Just quit the damn relationship so he will find someone who cherish and love him for he is. Such a lovely guy doesn't deserve a scumbag like you

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
I was talking to my girl on the phone. In the middle of our conversation, I get another call " Hang on baby, someone's calling. Lemme check who it is, I told her ". It was mum. I immediately swiped the red button and went back to my conversation.
" Who was it, babe? " She asked.
" Umm... No one. So anyway, where were we..."
Five minutes later, the phone buzzed again, but even before I could take it off my and check, the ring sort of hesitated- and then, abruptly stopped as if the person on the other end wasn't really sure if she should have called a second time. I was glad it did, I didn't want to have to hang up on mum again.
The call with my girl went on for another hour or two. Then, we said goodbye and hung up.
Later that night, I talked to mum. " I shouldn't have called you then ", she said apologetically. " I knew you must be busy with work. It's just that I was really missing you..." Her voice trailed off. " Sorry I couldn't pick up, maa. I was caught up in something really urgent. Otherwise, i would surely have..." I said, hoping she wouldn't notice the tinge of guilt in my voice.
Even if she did, she never gave me a hard time for it.
That was five years ago.
That girl and I - we don't talk anymore. Our fling lasted barely a couple of months after that. To be honest, I don't think I even remember her name.
Mum still calls me sometimes
These days, I try to pick up her calls whenever I can.
At times, I'm really busy with urgent things so I'm unable to. But I try. I really do.
Sometimes, more important than working on a relationship is knowing which relationship to work on.
For some of us, that takes five years to learn.
For others, it might take a lifetime!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by chiefolododo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Positivepoint(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

U re sex starved. Ur sense will be back after a good romp
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by henrico247(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
So this is what we should be talking about here. Who love help? Love kill you there. I convert that love to corona virus. Monkey

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
All these young men that have read ChatDîcted and FemaleSextapes book, please, take it easy on these girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by TruthHurts100: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Shut up Ashawo.

You don't love your boyfriend. If you do, you will never have allowed another fetish boy into your heart. You have been cheating on the innocent boy for long. Break up with him already and go mess up your life you whoreeeee. Ashawo oshi.

Blunt... Truth hurts.

Imagine it's your boyfriend that is talking about another girl in this manner

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by jericco1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

You're a goat

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Starhearts: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Thunder fire ur head dere

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by kyuniii(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
If he falls in love with someone else my sister stand in love with him.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by NaijadrivaCars: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989, it will end in premium tears.
LovePeddler Phase activated!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Starz825(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Covetousness nahim go kill some ladies
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 12345baba(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olosho!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by NaijadrivaCars: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989, it will end in premium tears.
Wh©re Phase activated!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Columbine(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

fake story, am very sure of that

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by frubben(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

e dey sweet now ooo. Body dey sweet u. No come here again come tell us say boys na heart breaker o. You don see the old guy finish you feel say na new girl na win am. I laugh u

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by zicoraads: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm happy with threads like these... grin cheesy

Happy989, it's ok to have these feelings.

My advise: pay for a hotel room the second this pandemic is lifted. Or if he stays alone, fine. Get very sexy lingerie and go see him when you know the two of you can have an entire day alone.

Get all the craziness in your head out of your system. Fúck him like the world is about to end.

After all, you only live once.

But, once the consequence of your actions starts manifesting, chest it with all your heart as well.

And if you feel you love him more than your boyfriend, break up with your boyfriend. Or better still, you can date the two of them.

There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Job2004: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
You just in your second year in school and you already want to occupy yourself with two boyfriends
By the time you get to Fina year, they will be 5 and by the time you in NYSC they will be 10.
What will be left for your husband.

Forget the fantasies and concentrate on adding real value to your life.
If you must stick to a boy friend now, stick to one

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MATURELION: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is why I'm still single grin girls of nowadays smh sha it's not marriage cos that one is different talk
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Anabosee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
This matter will end in high Premium tears weda it's your tears or your boyfriends I don't know we are still settling the matter

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Makanaki127: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
lalanice:
no, it's not every girl that always feels such.
Is that so cheesy my brother day der make pant day wear u. grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Emmy1995: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wetin girls really want,una too confuse,if na guy dye run dis parole u go start dye spill trash..Rubbish write up
Happy989:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Stefenijoan002(f): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

you don't you just infatuating and think is love ..if really you love him sincerely n from your heart another won't take his place .so my advice is go for what you believe is best for you coz you're the one wearing the shoe.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by sageer1706(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wow just for few months u already falling In love with another guy. Hmmm I hope after 2month u won't fall inlove with another guy.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by letitrainnow(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
You
Are
Just
Lusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.