Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87260 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nharncygrace(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Swargu:
You don’t want to roll with your course mate trust me, well to me you just want this new guys to experiment with you, you think you like him cos you have sexual urges when chatting with him, that guy will so use you ... go ahead and do what you want

Exactly..some will even cast you and make you the latest gist after having sex with you..last thing I’ll ever do in my life is having an affair with my course mate

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by dpatrick: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babaalajo:
so! You want to date two of them at the same time? Like they do say here, it will end in ..........

tears cry

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by intruder15(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.

Its normal to be in this cross road. What people fail to understand is that our heart can fall for anybody irrespective of your relationship status whether single, dating, fiance or married. If u live like a single lady with an opposite sex, the tendency to develop feelings by either party is more likely.

You may think you love him but it might be lust. You cant tell until u have had sex with him which will make you think straight afterwards. For now, your thoughts are clouded. It's allowed. Talk to your new crush. Ask him of his intentions towards you and be open about how he makes you feel. Are u in a sex free relationship now? If yes, it's easier to walk away from the current relationship. Irrespective of what the future holds, you will have regrets. Choose your regrets wisely. Don't be greedy by eating your cake and having it.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nharncygrace(f): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Joefat:

Listen to your sister, she's talking from experience.. She also a victim of the journey you're about yo embark on. Mumu u OP

She wants to explore

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by wilsonchekwas: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

Welcome to the world of Bleep boys. Wait till the guy bleeps you, you'll know how far

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Having a boy friend does not mean you will end up with him, in future, until a man pays your bride price, that's the time you have been taken, but you have to tell him earlier before he get made at you.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Monday60655(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Since you have decided giving sex to many guys who desire it from you, be ready to give the sex to more and more guys in no distant time. Because after satisfying your new catch with the sex he needed, you will still come in contact with another guy who is more interesting and meet all desire in a guy. Then you keeping sharing sex since your body has become national cake .

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Kanran(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm...Olamide has said it all...you cannot satisfy a lady...

Chebi your bf if this and that..sweet personality and your assistant bf is also this and that... And you will still use that your mouth to tell your guy you love him...hmm

See ehn if you really feel you are confused, tell your guy what is going on...yes tell him.. I bet you can't..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by BAVOSKI(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
Means you gonna end up cheating on him with the new guy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by hrpvl3: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
it is normal to have such feelings but let me tell you, you can have this same feelings for more than 5 persons so it's normal and that's why you see alot of ladies dating more than one guy all in the name of feelings as well as guys too but my advise for you is that there is what we call "love" and there is also what we call "lust" ...... try and know the difference between the two and also learn to discipline your feelings and emotions... you might be surprised that even your real guy no dey among the two..... I leave you with this, let your heart do the talking not your mind..........

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by golddare: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Dont worry your eyes will clear once the guy has gotten wetin he dey find but for now you can't reason properly. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by opribo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
When will people het the message that long epistles are not trending here. Whatever happened to summarising your tread.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by foleskay(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
merahki:

It was just a little bit too well written cheesy
I agree with you.
I dare to say that more than 70 percent of threads opened by new users are fake and are just to made with the purpose of drawing traffic.
Look out for the ones with too much information, grammatical perfection, too many mistakes even, posts with content but no context, eager replies from the poster, total disappearance of the poster (with exceptionally volatile topics), etc. The context bit is very key.
I try to keep away from them but sometimes I find myself in some of the spun webs, lol.
Lol. You've said it all. You know all the tricks grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Your boyfriend is a final year student and you are in level 2... hmmm... how are you sure this your final yr boyfriend loves you that much? Or he just wanna pass out with ur pussy...I don't know your reasons why you're dating him... could it be to boost your self esteem on campus as a yr 2 dating a final yr? Whatever... you're actually connected to the other guy... and probably you both have much time to grow together...anyway follow your heart... whichever way, time will tell.. you are young, you'll make mistakes and you'll learn... just follow your hrt and connection and learn. The probability of not marrying any of them is still high tho, so I don't care whom you date...just live your life and grow.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Its called infatuation, not love and the new boy is a player or a pro at what ladies like. I know this because I have been this guy and played the script so many times besides the fetish which I can’t specify on exactly. Bt convo is always easy Peasy. Luckily for the ladies I’m not all out for baddie aspects as im too busy for that.

What I’m trying to say is he doesn’t love u like u boyfrnd, he only reads u better and can play the script better. Guys who are smart with gals know how to do this very well and gals who are naive fall quicker. I can’t say if he’s genuine or not bt I definitely know he’s more interested in ur body than anything else. TRUST ME!

It will be FUN bt u Might REGRET it. Stick with ur boyfriend if u know he’s serious about u. Don’t throw a good thing away for temporary Highs.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abbey621(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
There's a simple concept most people don't understand, don't play chess with people's feelings or lives! You have a boyfriend, yet some are busy giving you advice on experimenting, this is pure horseshit! The relationship is only a few months so it should be easy to end, why string the guy along? Why can't you just break up with him and follow the other guy or other guys? Someone trusts you with their emotions enough to start a relationship with you and you feel the best way to reward him is to pursue other options and then make a choice between him or new guy?

9ja people and greed are like 5 and 6, what you just described is grade 1 GREED! If a guy marries someone like you he must not sleep with both eyes close because in a blink of an eye you could be developing feelings for Musa at the gate, claiming Musa likes to suck toes....THUNDER FIRE YOUR LEFT BOOB!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ed12(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Unstable Hunan being everywhere!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Gee64: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
The alternative forgone is your opportunity cost.
Happy989:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Brushstrokes20: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
In chris brown's voice....these hoes ain't loyal!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Amungwele: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Couldn't have said any better. You took words outta my mouth. Glad to know people still still think

Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Joefat: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nharncygrace:

She wants to explore

Yeah.. That's what always happened when a young girl start to grow up.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Scottnedu1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Then, y are you cheating on him emotionally? U love him and you are allowing yourself love someone else, aren't u going to far? It doesn't always end well. Know what u want and go for it, instead of over burdening your heart
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by stanliwise(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
infogenius:
Op
U need to define ur feelings.
It's not everyone that u've strong feelings for u must be in an intimate relationship with.
Once u define ur feelings for this guy, u would know if u want to have him as a platonic friend, a BF or a lover.
Whatever, u come up with will decide ur next line of action.
Control ur feelings babe because u'll get to meet so many guys you will get attracted to in one way or another.

Use ur head and don't fall for guys anyhow. Guys are pretty cunning and are not fair.
If u understand what I mean
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Monday60655(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
wilsonchekwas:

Welcome to the world of Bleep boys. Wait till the guy bleeps you, you'll know how far
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Melaye(f): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
hmmm follow ur mind
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Amyyy2020: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
[img][/img]
Happy989:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by tardell007(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
It will end in tears grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

don’t be foolish... avoid the new guy..... that is how when things start to get good for people, sth comes up to tempt and distract you from the path you were in.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Joefat: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kanran:
Hmm...Olamide has said it all...you cannot satisfy a lady...

Chebi your bf if this and that..sweet personality and your assistant bf is also this and that... And you will still use that your mouth to tell your guy you love him...hmm

See ehn if you really feel you are confused, tell your guy what is going on...yes tell him.. I bet you can't..

I think u are on point. Why can't she tell her bf thro

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by stanliwise(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
abbey621:
There's a simple concept most people don't understand, don't play chess with people's feelings or lives! You have a boyfriend, yet some are busy giving you advice on experimenting, this is pure horseshit! The relationship is only a few months so it should be easy to end, why string the guy along? Why can't you just break up with him and follow the other guy or other guys? Someone trusts you with their emotions enough to strat a relationship with you and you feel the best way to reward him is to pursue other options and then make a choice between him or new guy?

9ja people and greed are like 5 and 6, what you just described is grade 1 GREED! If a guy marries someone like you he must not sleep with both eyes close because in a blink of an eye you could be developing feelings for Musa at the gate, claiming Musa likes to suck toes....THUNDER FIRE YOUR LEFT BOOB!
why you dey vex nah! Abi Na you be the boy?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by CelestineNelson: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
All this emotional beings sha...separate your thoughts from your emotion...
Happy989:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Bishop(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I want to believe you are still in your teenage age, what you have is called infatuation it could in a way be normal but a very dangerous feeling.

You need to get yourself away from this feeling and more than ever before concentrate on your studies,if not you may be on your way to become a teenage single mum with a broken heart that will threaten your existence.

This are word's you will cherish in the future yes if only you want to feature in it. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.