Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87212 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989

I am a strong believer in fidelity. The truth is you're still young and inexperienced. If you were much older you'd not even entertain the thought of a new guy if you thought your present boyfriend is the one. You'd want some form of security before plunging into someone new.

You're still in the time Apostle Paul called "the bloom of youth". You're not yet ready to settle down. 1 Cor 7:36).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Don't worry, you won't break his heart because it's your own heart that will break into my pieces simply because the new guy is using strategies to get into ur pants and you are blind to see it, once he is done he will leave you and move to the next prey, as for ur boyfriend don't worry, the relationship is over the moment you started feeling something for someone else and you think that God won't fight for him, both of them will leave you before u at the end... Repent o ye promiscuous two legged woman, bible says

A man and A woman not 2 men and a woman.. wicked soul..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nigerialagos: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.

It will actually end in tears, the reason why the other guy was giving all those sweet words and all we all know, wait till he hit it.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobleripples: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dear Sister,
Kindly weigh your options very well so as to ensure you don't regret the cause of your action. Pls note that marriage is not a fact of compatibility but a fact of flexibility.
If you believe in something you don't need any evidence and if you don't believe in something no evidence is sufficient.

Good luck.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Rick9(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
This Is How People Lose good People Due To Carelessness. I just De laugh.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by falcon01: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
My Advice is take a break from your boy friend f*ck that guy like hell, Know what is good for you if you find him better then stay there life is too short to be On one place my dear, Try new Things Be Adventurous. Just make sure whatever you do you use your sense, Don't Lose yourself in the Adventure.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello guys I'm not a sex freak or addict but you should know how important to have just only one fiancee and satisfy her on bed.

My ejulation is usually with 5secs without drugs or herbs even when I use drug I hardly make it up to 30secs.

I have used different drugs like vega100, zoga100, madman and among different types of herbs but still end up messing my sex within 30secs, I even use to exercise regularly to check if it will work for me too, but all give no result.

If you have ever being in my shoes, I believe you'll know what it's like and the worst of it, once I ejaculate I hardly get another erection or even when I get it will be weak erection.

I love my fiancee pls I don't want to lose her with a messy and embarrassing stuff like this.

If you really know what am passing through, I believe you wont abuse or joke when replying on this post.

This is really depressing and intimidating guys, kindly advice on what to do pls
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
What sexual fetishes do you and this new guy have in common?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AFONAMARO: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

As soon as he gets in between your thighs, all the enthusiasm about talking to and with you on phone every second will end. His focus will change and your lust for him will wipe off your eyes. Only that it will be too late for you then to realize you had lost a good man.

From your above illustrations, it's glaring that the young man is all physical about you and cannot wait to have you in his bed. But i tell you, you will so hate yourself after allowing yourself to be used as a sex practical tool.

Lust and infatuation will not allow you to see that you are chasing ant while you have elephant on your head
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Olumyyde(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Face your studies and forget about relationships for now. Will your parents be proud of their daughter if they find out this is what you're occupying your life with? There is time for everything. I may sound harsh, but I won't pamper the truth, you're like a little sister to me. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by tolulope1990(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Your ice block go soon turn yo water after they finish your sweet, once that your new crush fk you, you go wise by then
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by tammie24: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.
apt

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by pretyval: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
And this is our business how? You are looking for justification for an act you’ve already committed in your mind bah? You’d get your answer when you see your GP for 200 Level
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by showafrica(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Babe dey hoe stage, no advice here can change your emotions. Heart is meant to be broken, break anyone thats breakable and live your life one day at a time. Just note that you are responsible for whatever decision you take in life. Nairaland dont care and dont blame anybody. Its also possible your new man has someone he feels that is better than you. Nobody has monopoly of heart breaking... Na so life be. If i were you, i will be looking out for who is more committed to me.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by remzytimer: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Covetousness ���
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Olumyyde(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
AbleBouncer:
It will end In tears.
Premium one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by captaininiobong(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dont be fooled by what you hear. The guy you are attracted to may not really love you but want to taste you! Do not haste cos what may seem glittering but aint no gold. Kling to your first guy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by enirock(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
U have a professed love already yet u ar dying for the unprofessed luv because of sexual fetishes, witticism nd d rest? Trust me when ur cry go start, we will be unfazed just like the guy is unfazed u ve a bf, it won't be witty anymore nd by that time all fetishes must have been performed nd u begin to hate urself nd go with the crowd slogan that all men ar dogs. Keep ur emotions nd fetishes in checks, keep him as a friend if u can or let ur present guy go because it won't b fair to either him, u or the new guy when ur current bf finds out that u are already cheating on him emotionally
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nitah1: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
Na so ashawoo work the take start�,very soon you will still see another cool guy..

stay there the occupy ur mind and brain with cool guys,you still remember your last semester cgp...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by hardeyincah(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lorazepam:
I pity you ma.
You have already cheated emotionally
And it will most likely end in tears

it will end in tears IJN
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by khugtay: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
SOLAR GENERATOR WITH IN-BUILT TV AND MUSIC SYSTEM
Features
1) 3 bulbs
2) ac dc solar system
3) You can connect a decoder
4) 7 inches TV screen
5) Watch TV stations
6) Listen to radio stations
7) Watch a movie from USB, flash drive and memory card
cool Memory card and USB slot
9) Solar Panel 9V, 5Watts
10) AC plug
11) Can walk all through the day while charging
12) Battery duration 4-6 hours when not plugged to an external power.
For just #40k
Call 08153793033.
Hurry now while stock last.
It can be deliver to your doorstep.......................

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bowei(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
hardeyincah:

it will end in tears IJN
Bad guy, the die is casted already, she just want justification.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Roozzaay(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is prolly a teenager that doesn't even know the meaning of commitment, faithfulness or loyalty not to talk of love. My Sista, enjoy the life of your head with every new guy you meets cuz you will always find new things with them that would be so fascinating and attractive, please just don't come here in 7 or 8 a years to open another thread with the topic "Men are scum"

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MisterGrace: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you don't fxck this new guy, you will live your life regretting why you didn't.

Just like Nigerians, if Buhari did not return, we would have still thought so highly of him and believed he would have been the best option.

If you break your so called "boyfriend's" heart, you might live to regret it all the days of your life and might find it difficult to forgive yourself.

I made a huge mistake that I regret every single day of my life, even now.

Just choose one and live with the consequences forever.

At this time, nothing anyone will tell you that will stop you from fxcking your new found fantasy boyfriend.

Just don't forget to use condom.

But I will advise you stay faithful to your boyfriend and build a solid relationship and future.

There's more to life than sex rituals.

Be at peace.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Enculer: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
You can have. both.

Ask them if they are okay to share you.

It is not like you are gonna marry them.

I feel ladies can have 2 guys at the same.time.

No need to cheat.

Speak to them. If they agree, you get the best of both worlds.

2 guys caring for you plua 2 d1cks.

Enjoy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bragamycin: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
We are a dispatch company based in Lagos and we will love to deliver your products to you. Contact Tearrace deliveries for a quick door to door delivery. Chat or call us on +234 902 918 8132
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
You are about leaving a real man for a fvck boy. All that glitters isn't gold.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Politicowizard(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2020
The sheep that will get lost will surely get lost.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bunmmy5: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2020
You claimed you loved your bf yet you are giving some other guy attention in ur life. What do u expect to happen. What do u think a sharp guy needs to penetrate a lady. Attention,!!!! As u find ur way in the same way you will find ur way out after he got what he wanted then he won't give you the same attention that got u into the mess. Think twice.

Macqueeny:
You problem is u r just having feelings for d other guy because u guys became so close, it normal for we girls to always feel such wen we r so close to someone apart from our bf, that why wen u r in a serious relationship don't get too close to any guy apart from ur bf, u said u love ur bf so my advice is u withdraw ur closeness from dt guy, just be formal with time do feeling. Will die offf
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by HembaqMbk: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2020
What is your current CGPA?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Feelhisglory: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2020
���

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.