Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (53427 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Xisnin(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Omar09:
It's quite a pity we failed to see that this girl kept doing the wrong thing for a really long time that it felt right. It was just a matter of time for her to take correction, which she did, but can no longer implement it (rest her soul and may her killers be brought to justice).

To those arguing the existence of God on both sides (whether he exists or not) should understand that doing the right thing, in the right place and at the right time goes a long way in keeping one safe. And like physics taught me, nothing is ever 100% work efficient. But 60% one puts goes a long way in keeping one safe.

Our government failed us in providing security does not mean we should fail ourselves in giving ourselves security.

N:B for those emotional train wrecks that will come at me with "I am just a rape apologist" should ask themselves this question "what happened when I was in a place I was not supposed to be and in the wrong time"?

You are very sick.
Always blaming everyone but the rapist themselves.
Perhaps you are afraid of your own past shadow.
People get raped in their homes, markets, parks, and inside schools.
I am sure you will blame them as well.

It is a shame we don't know the identity of the psychopaths on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Xisnin(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
gbadexy:
To those frustrated and angry with God, why do you think there would be judgement, punishment and reward after death?
If God were to be interfering in everything then no one would be accountable for their actions.
He has given us ability to know right from wrong and warns against evil.
You should actually be very afraid for the creator that is patiently waiting for your return.
Lies.

You and your god of men pray and testify to his "interventions" all the time without
talking about accountability.

How many interventions does your god promise per year?
one, ten, a million?

Intervention is one of the promises used to cajole people into your faith.

We know you are trying to shelve blame for where it really lies.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by EngrChima88: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Police should arrest that boy who use to visit him. The one Uwas mother mentioned!

He knows what happened to uwa
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Realfrankie(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
With most of the comments I've come across

So many people don't believe in God neither believe God's existence

It's bad, y'all need to wake up
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Bryan88(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
GOD NEVER FAILS...MIND YOU! angry
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by makjo900: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
bigname23:
dats ur problem...u nor believe in God u nor dey read Bible u dey compare God with dangote ...if u dey read Bible.. u for see say God,s plan for christains nor be for dis life...dat Rich fada has beta things kept for her where she has gone...so to him it is not neglect ...dat is y christains call it passing on to glory...y do u think a lot of Christains still hold on to God in d face of death?...and u might say I don't believe in heaven.. Bros abeg leave pepo wey believe alone...if u were so confident in ur unbelieve u wud not be attacking christains at d slightest opportunity..dats a sign of insecurity

The most insecure people on earth are the christians, just in this comment you have christianize God and its only Christians that are special to him since he is a Christian

There is a better life outside earth with your suppsed god in heaven yet you don't wish to die now to enjoy the suppsed goodies in that heaven. Your pastors even live best lives on earth with maximum physical protection but dumbos like you are too stupid to think
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Religion is an opium of the masses- karl max cool
Of the masses or the society?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by wiseoneking: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
Must you display your great ignorance and disdain to the Almighty you DUST AND ASHES. Soon you will be no more and will surely face the God you are mocking. There is only one set of people the bible reported to have said there is no God, they are called fools. Think twice for your days are like vanishing vapour.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by bigname23: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
makjo900:

The most insecure people on earth are the christians, just in this comment you have christianize God and its only Christians that are special to him since he is a Christian

There is a better life outside earth with your suppsed god in heaven yet you don't wish to die now to enjoy the suppsed goodies in that heaven. Your pastors even live best lives on earth with maximum physical protection but dumbos like you are too stupid to think
if na beta person call me dumbo, I for reason am...but as na useless person like u no need to talk too much
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
urchcoded:
are you Christians dis mean and unreasonable. God connived with Satan to wipe out job's family. Now even tho God gave job other children later, that somehow makes up for his children that died? Like you mean human beings are now like properties that can be destroyed and replaced?... And to think dos children died because God wanted to prove a point... I tire for christians abegi, none of you are capable of good reasoning.

This guy is funny... he said God conived with the devil to wipe out somebody’s family.....
and this qualifies as deep reasoning...??
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by hilaryCU(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Na. It's just the clarity of my thoughts, and the logic of my position that has blown your mind.

You really have nothing else to say.

You have nothing to say against God. He said in this world, you will have tribulations. What God is after is our afterlife, that is what really matters to him, our souls that will live eternally.

I will only believe all you guys hogwash, the day you can create human hair or live forever. You will still die a miserable death at the end if you don't repent, so why not follow who promises to give you an eternal life instead of making jest of yourself.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Richashell: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanleymakavelli:
MR librarian what about people that were raped and murderd in their homes ?
True people get rapeD and murdered at home but let's reduce the risk by avoiding putting ourselves in compromising situations.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by gbadexy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Lies.

You and your god of men pray and testify to his "interventions" all the time without
talking about accountability.

How many interventions does your god promise per year?
one, ten, a million?

Intervention is one of the promises used to cajole people into your faith.

We know you are trying to shelve blame for where it really lies.
I'm not a Christian neither do I follow any Imam or sheikh.
Praying doesn't mean it would get answered. Even those that don't pray get blessed so what would be would be.
Continue with your personal belief and you should as well live forever since no power is behind your existence.
To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Omar09(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Omar09(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
bukatyne:

What was she doing wrong according to the story?

What happened to could have happened to anybody.

Try to remind me again when the church became a library. Also while you are at it, remind me what the use of library. Thank you.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Now her death is her fault?

I guess we can also blame all those Christians boko haram killed and burned to ashes in the curch for been predictable, afterall they keep going to church every Sunday so it's their fault they are killed in the church

so funny how you are quick to call out government who admit they are human with limited capabilities but you keep defending the colossal failure of a drunken and most high God

I hope you have the patience to go through this thoroughly. Afterall, it is only fair.

For the records, I never said it was her fault. Wonder why you guys can't read and comprehend stuff. This is what we were taught in school.

How you guys keep on failing at it still baffles me.

For the records, I was simply using the story to highlight a lesson that I was taught several years ago and that I still live by up till this very day. At no point in time did I "blame" the victim or say that it was her fault.

And please, I am not a participant in your d*mb "God or no god" debate. I hate getting involved in such trivialities and, besides, this is not the right time for it.

It's time we started thinking deeply before pouncing on others all in a bid to sound "politically correct".

Personally, I have lost a lot of friends to this sort of scenario- talking about inflexible day-to-day schedules so I am clearly speaking with insight.

I didn't do it to get applauded or anything. If somebody wants to learn a thing or two from what I have said if not then no problem. What I simply hate is being misunderstood or misconstrued. It was simply spontaneous. I just posted it as soon as it struck me. No malevolence intended whatsoever.

No hard feelings. Just thought I should pour out my mind on all this.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Omar09(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Xisnin:

You are very sick.
Always blaming everyone but the rapist themselves.
Perhaps you are afraid of your own past shadow.
People get raped in their homes, markets, parks, and inside schools.
I am sure you will blame them as well.

It is a shame we don't know the identity of the psychopaths on this forum.

Check the post you quoted, I left a very important message in red color that might interest you. wink
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Zubi10(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
I don't know y you Christian at times say rubbish..... n that useless free thinker ...upgrade your life before thunder fire you
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Livingfaithhh: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.

Perhaps your own, but my own God never fails!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by tammie24: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
gbadexy:
To those frustrated and angry with God, why do you think there would be judgement, punishment and reward after death?
If God were to be interfering in everything then no one would be accountable for their actions.
He has given us ability to know right from wrong and warns against evil.
You should actually be very afraid for the creator that is patiently waiting for your return.
this sums it up

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by greatreality: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DURING THE PEAK SEASONS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA, THEY HAD THE HIGHEST HITS IN CHURCHES IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

IT WAS REALLY EASY FOR THEM. INSTEAD OF STRUGGLING TO GARNER SCORES FROM MARKETS WHICH WHERE BECOMING LONELY DUE TO THEIR PRESENCE IN MOST CITIES, THEY SIMPLY WAITED TILL SUNDAYS TO GO BOMB CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY ASSEMBLED IN CHURCHES TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION AGAINST BOKO HARAM. THEY ALSO HAD BIG SCORES FROM BOMBING MOSQUES IN KADUNA AND KANO.

MILITARY PRIESTS AND PASTORS BEGAN GOING FOR SUNDAY SERVICE WITH THEIR PERSONAL RIFLES, IN CASE. BECAUSE ALL POWER BELONGS TO MAN. THERE'S NOTHING GOD CAN DO FOR ANYBODY. BELIEVING IN HIM IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE HE'LL LET YOU DOWN LIKE HE DID TO ALL THOSE CHRISTIANS, AND THIS YOUNG LADY.
Devil you belong to my back, let devil keep deceiving you till the THE DAY when you will realize you don't play with fire.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by FireKing: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
May the good LORD have mercy on you
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by olaniyilukman(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

No.....

I simply mean, you shouldn't judge non take vengeance

Only God can.......

Death is inevitable

The means shouldn't Make you loose hope to what ever you believe in
I gat you bro!! Live well and stay safe
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by urchcoded(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This guy is funny... he said God conived with the devil to wipe out somebody’s family.....
and this qualifies as deep reasoning...??
Lol what happened between God on Satan was more like a round table discussion, satan was just roaming when God asked him if he's considered job, Dy went on to have a discussion and arrived that Satan can go ahead and destroy job's family and properties to check if he will still be faithful to God. Is this not conniving with devil? Did you really need me to explain it this way B4 you understand?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by fairygeh(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
merit455:
Your own God fail..... certainly not my own GOD.

My GOD is big and Large
My own God never fails,He is ever faithful,ever sure

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by makjo900: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairygeh:

My own God never fails,He is ever faithful,ever sure

My owm god never fails, he is faithful forever. Which God allowed the rapists and killers of this young girl to have their way?
Which god mis ignoring leah shuabu right despite her not renouncing her faith?
Which god watched boko haram to kill scores of Christians in the north including burning of churches and killing them right inside his supposed house?

That god is useless and powerless
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.

Miserable pagan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by tot(f): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Omar09:

What happened to could have happened to anybody.

Try to remind me again when the church became a library. Also while you are at it, remind me what the use of library. Thank you.

So, according to you, if she was reading in the library rather than in the church, this wouldn't have happened? I am truly trying to understand your point and logic here.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by alaska4life: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace. The people that put are family in pains we never go on unpunished!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Imaginary God grin
Too bad undecided

even in the damn house of god she was still not saved.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
U deserve a deep kiss
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stop it grin grin
HappyPagan:

Yeah. I am sure all your hopes, dreams and wishes have been granted by your Sky Daddy.

I agree. A big and large failure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.