Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (53421 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2020
saajus:
You are right but my message was specific, not generic. If you check the post I replied, the guy was questioning why she died inside the Church. I told him it's just a normal building just like a residential house or library. Correcting the post writer's notion that God only resides inside a Church building.

i get it now
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yeah. I am sure all your hopes, dreams and wishes have been granted by your Sky Daddy.

I agree. A big and large failure.
What's wrong with you?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by jboy6249: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
decatalyst:
This is quite sad and heartbreaking to read.

The killer(s) have murdered sleep, they shall know more peace or rest till justice is served hot on them.

May God Comfort the family. Quite sad.

Pls, pple should understand the difference between know and no
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by BlowYourMind: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Gbenusoun... Didnt you post the verse below ?

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe

Now the girl was in the tower of God but still lost her life... Shld we say she isnt righeous ?
You should have quote this comment then. Every comment is aimed and related for what it is meant for.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by saajus: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2020
If you end your Bible reading in the Old Testament, you will see God as a wicked father using a group of His creation to kill another group of His creation. Nobody can give any logical reason till today why He hated Esau. He said "Jacob I loved, Esau I hated". A newborn who has never committed a crime before but His creator just hated him like that. That's the reason why the New Covenant has to show up. In the New Testament, no favourite, no Jew, no Gentile. Israel can't try those shenanigans again, claiming land that does not belong to them. Although they are trying with Palestine nowadays but they are not finding it easy.
The question is, did God repent Cos the New Covenant is totally different from Old Covenant? No, His creation changed the Master plan.
In another vein, the Bible we are reading today is copies of copies. In fact, there are some parts missing, especially in the Old Testament. So, we may not clearly understand why some events happen.

kingxsamz:

Are you now using snakes to compare human life? undecided
He instructed them means he gave the order.
Hitler didn't do most of the killing, but ordered men to do that. Is hitler to blame or the men he gave orders? Besides, what's the difference between your god and hitler? undecided

Shebi your god is omniscient and he created every human and gave them purpose in life? So why did he create the children he ordered the Israelites to kill?

Wait... Are you trying to justify genocide? undecided
There's no length you folks won't go.
Yet you complain when Bokoharam slaughter Christians in the north.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
saajus:
If you end your Bible reading in the Old Testament, you will see God as a wicked father using a group of His creation to kill another group of His creation. Nobody can give any logical reason till today why He hated Esau. He said "Jacob I loved, Esau I hated". A newborn who has never committed a crime before but His creator just hated him like that. That's the reason why the New Covenant has to show up. In the New Testament, no favourite, no Jew, no Gentile. Israel can't try those shenanigans again, claiming land that does not belong to them. Although they are trying with Palestine nowadays but they are not finding it easy.
The question is, did God repent Cos the New Covenant is totally different from Old Covenant? No, His creation changed the Master plan.
In another vein, the Bible we are reading today is copies of copies. In fact, there are some parts missing, especially in the Old Testament. So, we may not clearly understand why some events happen.

His creation changed his master plan? I thought he was omniscient. So how did his plan change if he didn't allow it in the first place.
You all claim that he does not change, but the god of the old testament is totally different from the god of the new testament. undecided
If he killed innocent women and children for something they didn't do or have control over, then there's no Justification for such evil.
Period.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Diesel1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

even in the damn house of god she was still not saved.
Will you quickly change that g to G
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HappyPagan: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Let's assume God failed the whole of them and they died. Now, you're alive, don't you think God loves you and don't want to fail you too? Think about it wink
What's your point? Those who died used to be alive at some point. Being alive is no prove God loves you.

We are all here for a while, then we go. Make use of your time wisely, rather than thinking there is some old man with beards smiling down at you from the sky.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by wizod(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
merit455:
You have a problem
a very big one
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Flame77: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
gbadexy:
To those frustrated and angry with God, why do you think there would be judgement, punishment and reward after death?
If God were to be interfering in everything then no one would be accountable for their actions.
He has given us ability to know right from wrong and warns against evil.
You should actually be very afraid for the creator that is patiently waiting for your return.

GBADEXY!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you and thank you very much.

I know you know this has been credited to your account up there in heaven.

I understand the frustration of those cursing or denying the existence of God. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't believe, their anger is born out of ignorance of how God works.

Truth is, it takes greater faith to deny the existence of God.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by wizod(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
i know whom you are, even God knows you better dan you knw yourself. He even knows your name and identity which is boldly written in d book of Psalm 14:1
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by wizod(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yeah. I am sure all your hopes, dreams and wishes have been granted by your Sky Daddy.

I agree. A big and large failure.
have you or any of your group dat believe in whatever thing you believe never encountered calamity or pain?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by symbianDON(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

If you have an intelligent response to his quote why don't you spit it out?
You people only know how to throw insults and baseless words. undecided
I didn't insult him. I stated a fact!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by stanleymakavelli: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
God never fails, his way is not our ways believe shez in heaven and saved you should worry more were u will be after ur life here on earth savage
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Richashell: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by stanleymakavelli: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yes, He did. In hindsight, it it was I who failed myself, for God never existed. He was just a figment of my imagination, a part of me.
I pity ur life cos it will all end in regrets if you don’t repent
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by bigname23: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
nigerian athiests are the most insecure group of people ...always looking for opportunity to blame God and religion ...so becos person na christain bad tin nor go happen to am..
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by stanleymakavelli: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Richashell:

Why couldn’t she read at her house or no libraries
MR librarian what about people that were raped and murderd in their homes ?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by oluwaseyi0: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:
You don't stick with a particular habit for 5 years... Or even 1 year. Be fluid.

As my uncle used to say, "Rule #1: Be unpredictable. At all times."

Sometimes, those looking to track you down or harm you simply take a peek at your lifestyle and then build their obnoxious plan around it, thereby making you a sitting duck.

P.S. So, there was a "boy who was a member of the church" in the picture smiley

I hope they've called in the kid? He might have a thing or two to say about this. That's standard procedure.

Now her death is her fault?

I guess we can also blame all those Christians boko haram killed and burned to ashes in the curch for been predictable, afterall they keep going to church every Sunday so it's their fault they are killed in the church

so funny how you are quick to call out government who admit they are human with limited capabilities but you keep defending the colossal failure of a drunken and most high God
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ThinkB4mention(f): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
You are automatically said those killed by Boko Haram in Churches are not holy right.. thanks
No.....

I simply mean, you shouldn't judge non take vengeance

Only God can.......

Death is inevitable

The means shouldn't Make you loose hope to what ever you believe in

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Androidlic: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Rushna27(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
mind what you say abt God.. it's so disheartening that we talk abt God dis way without an iota fo fear.. if God choose to deal with us d way dis small small gods deal with dia default worship I guess we will reference and acknowledge His supremacy..
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

That is true.

What is also true is you can dine with God only, and God will still Bleep you up, ask Job. It's a reason my greatest character in the Bible is not Jesus, but Job's wife.

That woman was brutal and direct, the kind of human qualities I cherish and admire. A God whom you honor should honor his words and promises. If God fails, why should you continue to waste your power of belief on him?

read Job 42vs10 Job losses was replenished double

With God there's no loss not at all
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ThinkB4mention(f): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Were these folks godly or not when their church collapsed on them and killed scores?
Only the Almighty can answer
Just hold on to whatsoever u believe in.....the last day shall tell
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by oluwaseyi0: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
bigname23:
nigerian athiests are the most insecure group of people ...always looking for opportunity to blame God and religion ...so becos person na christain bad tin nor go happen to am..

if someone is the son (and even underages) of Dangote and has direct access to his father is he expected to die of hunger?

do we say it's not Dangote's fault if his 12 years old daughter die of acute malnutrition and hunger, with all the food company Dangote has can we still exonerate him?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by oluwaseyi0: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rushna27:
mind what you say abt God.. it's so disheartening that we talk abt God dis way without an iota fo fear.. if God choose to deal with us d way dis small small gods deal with dia default worship I guess we will reference and acknowledge His supremacy..

That's what you are yet to get, any damn god that rule and subjugate his subject with fear and threat is a piece of shit

you seem to accept God because you are scared of him, scared of the limitless terror he can melt on you even after he failed you of his promises to you

any sane deity or leader is to be respected not feared, any leader that is feared and not respected is a tyranny, unfortunately respect is reciprocal
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by placeofallure(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too bad undecided

Damn house of god did you say?

It's either you meant gods like Sango, Amadioha or even Zeus...

Or a case of misplaced adjective.... as in, it's the act of rape that is damned not the church.

You certainly don't mean: house of God!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by bigname23: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

if someone is the son (and even underages) of Dangote and has direct access to his father is he expected to die of hunger?

do we say it's not Dangote's fault if his 12 years old daughter die of acute malnutrition and hunger, with all the food company Dangote has can we still exonerate him?
dats ur problem...u nor believe in God u nor dey read Bible u dey compare God with dangote ...if u dey read Bible.. u for see say God,s plan for christains nor be for dis life...dat Rich fada has beta things kept for her where she has gone...so to him it is not neglect ...dat is y christains call it passing on to glory...y do u think a lot of Christains still hold on to God in d face of death?...and u might say I don't believe in heaven.. Bros abeg leave pepo wey believe alone...if u were so confident in ur unbelieve u wud not be attacking christains at d slightest opportunity..dats a sign of insecurity
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Alaganature(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too bad undecided

Seems your brain is still under lockdown..
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kevotek1000(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
God is God, whatever I loss I thank God, whatever I gain I praise God all the same because he is God... He alone knows best, he will never give you burden you can't carry. And beside you can't make your decision for God, you can only propose but God disposes.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ganwa: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Did God not prove himself faithful in the life of Job after all?
HappyPagan:

That is true.

What is also true is you can dine with God only, and God will still Bleep you up, ask Job. It's a reason my greatest character in the Bible is not Jesus, but Job's wife.

That woman was brutal and direct, the kind of human qualities I cherish and admire. A God whom you honor should honor his words and promises. If God fails, why should you continue to waste your power of belief on him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.