Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (53424 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
bukatyne:

What was she doing wrong according to the story?

She positioned herself in an isolated place for a long time in the name of reading and allowed evil doers predict her move to take advantage of her.....

people get robbed in their homes that’s supposed to be their personal territory let alone a neutral place.... obviously no one was in that church except her....whoever killed her knew they won’t be disturbed...it’s sad....I am a guy... I wouldn’t read in an isolated place for safety reasons... at the end of the day..the church building is just a building...until people gather together it’s not a church
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
olaniyilukman:
At the long-run, if you die and discover there is nothing like hell or paradise, my brother you have loose big time..

Loose?? Loose what??
How??
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Viicfuntop:

You are still stupid. What’s your business? Did I mention you. Ode

Such a stup*d fishwife.

Oh yes you did mention me, otherwise we wouldn't be having this silly back-and-forth. Or would it be wise to assert that you are schizophrenic or suffering from amnesia?

The way you forget things so quickly deserves urgent medical attention.

I figure you are still a 16 year-old living in Alice's Wonderland. You will soon realize that you can't be careful enough.

Not even the daughter or son of a Field Marshall is safe in this world. Trust me on that.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Viicfuntop:

You are the foolish one. Insipid. Barking dog

This is getting silly already, little girl.

Call it quits already. Get a life.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Jess29: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2020
This is a very sad event. Those boys that live in that ohovbe are something. May God give the poor girl the justice she deserves
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by aribasoye1: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.

My GOD has never failed me and HE will not fail me

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by urchcoded(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
gbadexy:
To those frustrated and angry with God, why do you think there would be judgement, punishment and reward after death?
If God were to be interfering in everything then no one would be accountable for their actions.
He has given us ability to know right from wrong and warns against evil.
You should actually be very afraid for the creator that is patiently waiting for your return.
then isn't it pointless praying?

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by judetov2(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

even in the damn house of god she was still not saved.
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

God is not happy with u...u shall die in a shortest possible time
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by saajus: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
God does not live in a building. It's just like reading in a library, no difference at all.
What about Churches that do not have permanent buildings. The same rented hall they use for Service on Sunday was also used for a Marlian concert a day before.
God does not live in a building.
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

Its a pity your name is Joseph and you assume and act like the Accursed.
Continue to speak ill of God until something very awkward happens to you. You don't know anything.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by saajus: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Thank God you are not God. God is not a hired killer. "If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand?"
judetov2:
[color=#990000][/color] God is not happy with u...u shall die in a shortest possible time
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by urchcoded(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
It obvious you don't know what you are saying, Job was tempted by the devil.

Job 42:12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses. Job pain was less than 15 days and his enjoyment after was about 90years
are you Christians dis mean and unreasonable. God connived with Satan to wipe out job's family. Now even tho God gave job other children later, that somehow makes up for his children that died? Like you mean human beings are now like properties that can be destroyed and replaced?... And to think dos children died because God wanted to prove a point... I tire for christians abegi, none of you are capable of good reasoning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by golddare: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Eyinjuoluwanimi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/late-uwa-read-at-church-where-she-was-murdered-for-5-years-%25E2%2580%2595-report/amp/

God will expose them, it's a normal thing to read at a church, some of us did that too.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by BlowYourMind: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2020
urchcoded:
are you Christians dis mean and unreasonable. God connived with Satan to wipe out job's family. Now even tho God gave job other children later, that somehow makes up for his children that died? Like you mean human beings are now like properties that can be destroyed and replaced?... And to think dos children died because God wanted to prove a point... I tire for christians abegi, none of you are capable of good reasoning.
Read with understanding of you can afford one, empty your cup of bitterness
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Roon9(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.

You are really naive to think how a christian dies matters much
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2020
judetov2:
[color=#990000][/color] God is not happy with u...u shall die in a shortest possible time
Everybody will die one day.

you wish death for others yet you claim to be a christian is that what they teach you in your church

3 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by hashtagged(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2020
She should not have gone there at night or at least she should have gone with someone, the world's not safe
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by urchcoded(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Read with understanding of you can afford one, empty your cup of bitterness
I dare not be bitter at christians. I was once a Christian, a very devoted one for that matter. So I understand how you all are feeling, I understand your desire to defend your religion. But trust me, I've never been happier than I am now as a godless heathen �. cheesy by the way, I would appreciate if you could answer my question. Did God replace job's kids as per property or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
gimakon:

Its a pity your name is Joseph and you assume and act like the Accursed.
Continue to speak ill of God until something very awkward happens to you. You don't know anything.
undecidedundecided
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Omar09:
It's quite a pity we failed to see that this girl kept doing the wrong thing for a really long time that it felt right. It was just a matter of time for her to take correction, which she did, but can no longer implement it (rest her soul and may her killers be brought to justice).

To those arguing the existence of God on both sides (whether he exists or not) should understand that doing the right thing, in the right place and at the right time goes a long way in keeping one safe. And like physics taught me, nothing is ever 100% work efficient. But 60% one puts goes a long way in keeping one safe.

Our government failed us in providing security does not mean we should fail ourselves in giving ourselves security.

N:B for those emotional train wrecks that will come at me with "I am just a rape apologist" should ask themselves this question "what happened when I was in a place I was not supposed to be and in the wrong time"?

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WOULD HAPPEN TO ANYBODY, OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE WE LACK SECURITY. WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS THE HONEST TRUTH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nickymezor(f): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Really awful...Does it mean no body heard or saw something out of place. I find it really hard to believe
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Skmoda360(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

Jesus Christ and his apostles were killed. I hope you are aware of this. You don't understand Christianity as a religion
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Empty your cup of criticism,bitterness, sentiment and hatred, that isn't Bible quotation, it is simple logic.

Gbenusoun... Didnt you post the verse below ?

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe

Now the girl was in the tower of God but still lost her life... Shld we say she isnt righeous ?

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Jesus Christ and his apostles were killed. I hope you are aware of this. You don't understand Christianity as a religion
Religion is an opium of the masses- karl max cool

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2020
saajus:
God does not live in a building. It's just like reading in a library, no difference at all.
What about Churches that do not have permanent buildings. The same rented hall they use for Service on Sunday was also used for a Marlian concert a day before.
God does not live in a building.
Wrong
god is omni-present he lives everywhere.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by PEDDYrom: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Who am i to even question GOD!! i feel her pains.let your will be done
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Lewisalexander(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2020
merit455:
Your own God fail..... certainly not my own GOD.

My GOD is big and Large

Okoro
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Exmilitant(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DURING THE PEAK SEASONS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA, THEY HAD THE HIGHEST HITS IN CHURCHES IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

IT WAS REALLY EASY FOR THEM. INSTEAD OF STRUGGLING TO GARNER SCORES FROM MARKETS WHICH WHERE BECOMING LONELY DUE TO THEIR PRESENCE IN MOST CITIES, THEY SIMPLY WAITED TILL SUNDAYS TO GO BOMB CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY ASSEMBLED IN CHURCHES TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION AGAINST BOKO HARAM. THEY ALSO HAD BIG SCORES FROM BOMBING MOSQUES IN KADUNA AND KANO.

MILITARY PRIESTS AND PASTORS BEGAN GOING FOR SUNDAY SERVICE WITH THEIR PERSONAL RIFLES, IN CASE. BECAUSE ALL POWER BELONGS TO MAN. THERE'S NOTHING GOD CAN DO FOR ANYBODY. BELIEVING IN HIM IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE HE'LL LET YOU DOWN LIKE HE DID TO ALL THOSE CHRISTIANS, AND THIS YOUNG LADY.
They belief in the wrong god. Christians and muslims alike.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Will you kill a snake and spare its children? Mind you GOD didn't kill them, He instructed Israelites to kill them for other nations might fear and never rise up against them

Are you now using snakes to compare human life? undecided
He instructed them means he gave the order.
Hitler didn't do most of the killing, but ordered men to do that. Is hitler to blame or the men he gave orders? Besides, what's the difference between your god and hitler? undecided

Shebi your god is omniscient and he created every human and gave them purpose in life? So why did he create the children he ordered the Israelites to kill?

Wait... Are you trying to justify genocide? undecided
There's no length you folks won't go.
Yet you complain when Bokoharam slaughter Christians in the north.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2020
judetov2:

Is that what they teach you in Sunday school?

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by saajus: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2020
You are right but my message was specific, not generic. If you check the post I replied, the guy was questioning why she died inside the Church. I told him it's just a normal building just like a residential house or library. Correcting the post writer's notion that God only resides inside a Church building.

Fabulouzjoseph:
Wrong
god is omni-present he lives everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.