Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (53423 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HappyPagan: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Clarity of your thoughts and the logic of your position? Grunting pig wallowing in the mire speaks more wisdom than you.

My point has been made.

You really do have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HappyPagan: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
It obvious you don't know what you are saying, Job was tempted by the devil.
The devil took permission from God. God let it happen. God played Job wayo... How can you take away a man's adult children and replace them with babies at his old age? Which kain nonsense 419 be that?

Job's wife and Lot's wife are my greatest Biblical female super heroes..those people knew what they believed in and stuck to it till death.. that's why I like Jesus too, and most Christians..

You people can die for your beliefs, and you consider that holy and remarkable, and worthy of emulation. I find the whole silliness adorable and fascinating.

14 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Businext: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Friends, I know the way issues usually come up like a volcanic eruption and die down like fire from match sticks.
But I want to plead with us that we must not let this movement, drive, zeal and interest go, wane or die.
Besides the hash tags, walks, awareness campaigns and all, let us keep the conversation going and ensure that rape, defilement and all sorts of evils in the society do not continue, increase or become the norm.
Do you know that with the proliferation of rape cases, past experiences and defilement
people can become numb, indifferent and insensitive.
Take for example some things which we ought to kick against which have become cold, the numb, or tiresome to talk about, or clichés, or boring topics, or rhetorics -

1. Court jails politician, Appellate Court frees him
2. EFCC arrests Top Government aide and seizes his property. Aide and property released
3. Man and woman found headless in a house in so so so state, the house is closed
4. Nigeria to borrow 80 trillion naira. To pay back 2025
5. Woman steals from boyfriend, her nudes released
6. Boy rapes sister's friend's cousin. He's seen walking freely on the streets

#KeepTheFireBurning
#DoNotGetTired
#NeverCondoneEvil

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by betterpikinn: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
Definitely not the almighty God. It's the Christian god in their Bible that failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Ifybwoy7: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
don't blame God. blame the evil in men. blame yourself.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Teejay13(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
So dishearthening!

Her killers will definitely not find peace in their entire generation.

This is insanity of the highest order and abuse to human right.

May her soul rest well; amen

3 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Make una dey sofry lie. Reading during lockdown
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by GeneralPula: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2020
I hope its not the church people self that are behind this girl's death. Trust em not!

In a country where finger print is useful, this kind of Murderer is very easy to track and trace as there'll be countless of finger print inside that church building.

3 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Faithdamy(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Viicfuntop(f): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:
You don't stick with a particular habit for 5 years... Or even 1 year. Be fluid.

As my uncle used to say, "Rule #1: Be unpredictable. At all times."

Sometimes, those looking to track you down or harm you simply take a peek at your lifestyle and then build their obnoxious plan around it, thereby making you a sitting duck.

P.S. So, there was a "boy who was a member of the church" in the picture smiley

I hope they've called in the kid? He might have a thing or two to say about this. That's standard procedure.
b

The award for the most stupid comment goes to this bullshit up.

3 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ferdybillion(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

even in the damn house of god she was still not saved.
Coro don eat ya brain

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by kkinternet: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Oh my God..this is so damn painful..imagine the pain she must have gone through..ooh God ..May God give her family the fortitude to bear this loss. AMEN. Rest in peace. Your Killers will know no peace ever until they are all apprehended.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ModestGal(f): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmn, tears filled my eyes for UWA. RIP girl

But I'm still wondering how no one saw it in a day time, and is it possible that it was only UWA in the church? What type of Church is the church? By now, I think many people should be behind bars already, when they arrest every, someone would talk

4 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by sigiyaya(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

You mean at the redeem business center

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Zetty177x: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Tears just dropped as I'm reading this. Lord pls help. Women are being molested and killed here n there.. God pls just expose the culprit(s) ...this is heinous

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by hizikin(f): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by rhodman: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2020
It's so sad. embarassed
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by janziba(f): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Omar09:
It's quite a pity we failed to see that this girl kept doing the wrong thing for a really long time that it felt right. It was just a matter of time for her to take correction, which she did, but can no longer implement it (rest her soul and may her killers be brought to justice).

To those arguing the existence of God on both sides (whether he exists or not) should understand that doing the right thing, in the right place and at the right time goes a long way in keeping one safe. And like physics taught me, nothing is ever 100% work efficient. But 60% one puts goes a long way in keeping one safe.

Our government failed us in providing security does not mean we should fail ourselves in giving ourselves security.

N:B for those emotional train wrecks that will come at me with "I am just a rape apologist" should ask themselves this question "what happened when I was in a place I was not supposed to be and in the wrong time"?

Well said

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Badooguy: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2020
I think you are the one that have the problem not him
merit455:
You have a problem

4 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Kobicove(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2020
It's obvious that this lady was raped and murdered by people who are known to her undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Edusouls(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2020
People living close to that church are all suspects, nobody saw anything or heard anything, or saw anyone, the girl might have screamed at least, and this was in the daytime, they finished their evil act and left,without any traces..

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by GodSaklek(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Too bad undecided

merit455
illicit
BlowYourMind
gbadexy

Can u people stop talking about dead jehovah, Jehovah and Jesus are all lies,the lies of humans, don't u see the sign on the wall?... If he's powerful as the way they said in that useless book that was full of lies,pray to him to end coronavirus within 24 hours, u will see that nothing will happen because u guys are worshipping something that wasn't exist,many things happen cus they suppose to happen or by coincidence, not your prayer to Jesus or jehovah nor Allah,... Wake up brothers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Heineken(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DURING THE PEAK SEASONS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA, THEY HAD THE HIGHEST HITS IN CHURCHES IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

IT WAS REALLY EASY FOR THEM. INSTEAD OF STRUGGLING TO GARNER SCORES FROM MARKETS WHICH WHERE BECOMING LONELY DUE TO THEIR PRESENCE IN MOST CITIES, THEY SIMPLY WAITED TILL SUNDAYS TO GO BOMB CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY ASSEMBLED IN CHURCHES TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION AGAINST BOKO HARAM. THEY ALSO HAD BIG SCORES FROM BOMBING MOSQUES IN KADUNA AND KANO.

MILITARY PRIESTS AND PASTORS BEGAN GOING FOR SUNDAY SERVICE WITH THEIR PERSONAL RIFLES, IN CASE. BECAUSE ALL POWER BELONGS TO MAN. THERE'S NOTHING GOD CAN DO FOR ANYBODY. BELIEVING IN HIM IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE HE'LL LET YOU DOWN LIKE HE DID TO ALL THOSE CHRISTIANS, AND THIS YOUNG LADY.
capsboss this is deep.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Blackmann001: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Benin is a very bad place.. As a guy can't stay out late in Benin... It's ful of bad boiz

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by hizikin(f): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.

God didn't fail. Those people would soon be apprehended. You will read it on Nairaland before this month ends.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Kingpele(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=90423749]

[color=#990000] DURING THE PEAK SEASONS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA, THEY HAD THE HIGHEST HITS IN CHURCHES IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

IT WAS REALLY EASY FOR THEM. INSTEAD OF STRUGGLING TO GARNER SCORES FROM MARKETS WHICH WHERE BECOMING LONELY DUE TO THEIR PRESENCE IN MOST CITIES, THEY SIMPLY WAITED TILL SUNDAYS TO GO BOMB CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY ASSEMBLED IN CHURCHES TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION AGAINST BOKO HARAM. THEY ALSO HAD BIG SCORES FROM BOMBING MOSQUES IN KADUNA AND KANO.

MILITARY PRIESTS AND PASTORS BEGAN GOING FOR SUNDAY SERVICE WITH THEIR PERSONAL RIFLES, IN CASE. BECAUSE ALL POWER BELONGS TO MAN. THERE'S NOTHING GOD CAN DO FOR ANYBODY. BELIEVING IN HIM IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE HE'LL LET YOU DOWN LIKE HE DID TO ALL THOSE CHRISTIANS, AND THIS YOUNG LADY. [ u are a fool unfortunately but u are not aware of it, u can't live in sin by choice in accordance to the will of Satan and still expect God to protect you, God is very holy and merciful, if u turn to him, he will forgive you and bring u under his protection, the more u obey God and pray sincerely to him, the more u commit yourself to him, u can't stand the compound of a king and expect him to protect you, if u want such come into his own territory and he will protect u, be wise b4 u regret your folly forever
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Btruth: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Agony of a mother.

cry
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Salt06(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
: cry
So sad she was raped and murdered there but I'm glad she's was a Christian and as such our hope is not only in this life.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ismoney: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
God have mercy on you. You don’t understand what you are into. How can you be heartless to right such if a loving and caring and dependable God that created you and allowed you to have life just for you to be inconsiderate to write wickedness against Him. Well, my God is too Faithful. The God of RCCG is very Faithful if you meant to mock the Church. God can’t be mocked. Be guided.

God bless Nigeria.
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yes, He did. In hindsight, it it was I who failed myself, for God never existed. He was just a figment of my imagination, a part of me.
So your forebears created the heaven, plants, the air you breathe in, your body physiology and human races abi? Now I believe some hearts have been hardened by the devil. This is a clear proof grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.