Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (53429 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
U deserve a head grin
HappyPagan:

Yes, He did. In hindsight, it it was I who failed myself, for God never existed. He was just a figment of my imagination, a part of me.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gosh! Ur mind is delusional. Wake up
BlowYourMind:
Well I understand you are depressed, embittered, devour by hatred and consumed by blindness and delusion. Better turn back when there is still time.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thought the sins were forgiven right from the day the said Jesus died on that cross ? What forgiveness are y’all still talking about? This is 21th century wake up nobody is there in the sky . grin
BlowYourMind:
GOD is GOD, you can't dine with the devil and ask for protection from GOD when your sins are running after you.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by skyfather09(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
merit455:
Your own God fail..... certainly not my own GOD.

My GOD is big and Large
Sharap... they raped someone inna church and your GOD couldn't do anything, you and your God should get out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DURING THE PEAK SEASONS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA, THEY HAD THE HIGHEST HITS IN CHURCHES IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

IT WAS REALLY EASY FOR THEM. INSTEAD OF STRUGGLING TO GARNER SCORES FROM MARKETS WHICH WHERE BECOMING LONELY DUE TO THEIR PRESENCE IN MOST CITIES, THEY SIMPLY WAITED TILL SUNDAYS TO GO BOMB CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY ASSEMBLED IN CHURCHES TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION AGAINST BOKO HARAM. THEY ALSO HAD BIG SCORES FROM BOMBING MOSQUES IN KADUNA AND KANO.

MILITARY PRIESTS AND PASTORS BEGAN GOING FOR SUNDAY SERVICE WITH THEIR PERSONAL RIFLES, IN CASE. BECAUSE ALL POWER BELONGS TO MAN. THERE'S NOTHING GOD CAN DO FOR ANYBODY. BELIEVING IN HIM IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE HE'LL LET YOU DOWN LIKE HE DID TO ALL THOSE CHRISTIANS, AND THIS YOUNG LADY.
no be everybody wey go school get sense . U are wise my dear
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
May what happened to job befall u, let me head amen
BlowYourMind:
It obvious you don't know what you are saying, Job was tempted by the devil.

Job 42:12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses. Job pain was less than 15 days and his enjoyment after was about 90years
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Omar09(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

So, according to you, if she was reading in the library rather than in the church, this wouldn't have happened? I am truly trying to understand your point and logic here.

Are you seriously asking me that and expecting an answer?

BTW read this especially the part in red.

It's quite a pity we failed to see that this girl kept doing the wrong thing for a really long time that it felt right. It was just a matter of time for her to take correction, which she did, but can no longer implement it (rest her soul and may her killers be brought to justice).

To those arguing the existence of God on both sides (whether he exists or not) should understand that doing the right thing, in the right place and at the right time goes a long way in keeping one safe. And like physics taught me, nothing is ever 100% work efficient. But 60% one puts goes a long way in keeping one safe.

Our government failed us in providing security does not mean we should fail ourselves in giving ourselves security.

Modified
N:B Please if you are an emotional train wreck that will come here to call me names or accuse me for what I do not know, don't mention me. Ignore this post. I am not blaming the girl for being raped, nor am I blaming her dying, and neither will I absorb her killers of any blame or sin, but rather pointing out where you and I can take correction because it's late for the said girl to take correction. What is that correction, NEVER TAKE YOUR SAFETY FOR GRANTED. True it can happen to anyone, but let us first do what's in our hands and leave the rest to whoever we believe in. And those saying people do get raped at home or wherever, need I remind you that people also die at home and even in the hospital, does that mean we should stop taking care of our health?

Thanks for understanding me and not attacking me instead. And to those who asked a reasonable question instead attacking me in the likes Bukatyne, kudos to you all.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by tot(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Omar09:

Are you seriously asking me that and expecting an answer?

Stop deflecting and answer the question. If you could type what you typed blaming the girl, you should be able to explain yourself, right?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Omar09(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

Stop deflecting and answer the question. If you could type what you typed blaming the girl, you should be able to explain yourself, right?

OK. Read this.

It's quite a pity we failed to see that this girl kept doing the wrong thing for a really long time that it felt right. It was just a matter of time for her to take correction, which she did, but can no longer implement it (rest her soul and may her killers be brought to justice).

To those arguing the existence of God on both sides (whether he exists or not) should understand that doing the right thing, in the right place and at the right time goes a long way in keeping one safe. And like physics taught me, nothing is ever 100% work efficient. But 60% one puts goes a long way in keeping one safe.

Our government failed us in providing security does not mean we should fail ourselves in giving ourselves security.

Modified
N:B Please if you are an emotional train wreck that will come here to call me names or accuse me for what I do not know, don't mention me. Ignore this post. I am not blaming the girl for being raped, nor am I blaming her dying, and neither will I absorb her killers of any blame or sin, but rather pointing out where you and I can take correction because it's late for the said girl to take correction. What is that correction, NEVER TAKE YOUR SAFETY FOR GRANTED. True it can happen to anyone, but let us first do what's in our hands and leave the rest to whoever we believe in. And those saying people do get raped at home or wherever, need I remind you that people also die at home and even in the hospital, does that mean we should stop taking care of our health?

Thanks for understanding me and not attacking me instead. And to those who asked a reasonable question instead attacking me in the likes Bukatyne, kudos to you all.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ismoney: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
This your hands will receive the mercy of God. May God have mercy on you.
cezarman:

WTF!!!
You mean a loving and caring god created that poor girl, just to watch her get killed in a gruesome manner, inside his dwelling place without doing shiit about it

Geez! This religion of a thing has made you guys very heartless and senseless.
I no longer regard y'all as normal people...

Spits...
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HappyPagan: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
U deserve a deep kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HappyPagan: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
U deserve a head grin
grin
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by fairygeh(f): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
makjo900:

My owm god never fails, he is faithful forever. Which God allowed the rapists and killers of this young girl to have their way?
Which god mis ignoring leah shuabu right despite her not renouncing her faith?
Which god watched boko haram to kill scores of Christians in the north including burning of churches and killing them right inside his supposed house?
L
That god is useless and powerless

I am sorry,I am not one to engage in religious arguments.

The GOD that I serve is powerful and never useless. His ways are not our ways neither His thoughts our thoughts.

Please do not go further,I won't respond

May God bless you and give you understanding.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by tonididdy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlowYourMind:
GOD is GOD, you can't dine with the devil and ask for protection from GOD when your sins are running after you.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by ozy4christ(f): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
and the same God failed when his only son was crucified because of you,abi?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
urchcoded:

Lol what happened between God on Satan was more like a round table discussion, satan was just roaming when God asked him if he's considered job, Dy went on to have a discussion and arrived that Satan can go ahead and destroy job's family and properties to check if he will still be faithful to God. Is this not conniving with devil? Did you really need me to explain it this way B4 you understand?

one again,,,u have me rolling on the floor....I don't know everything about God..however, I do know God doesn't plot with the devil to kill man...The devil is an accuser... he came to accuse job and in the process won the right to afflict job but not the right to kill him... did u notice job's wife wasn't taken from him?? or ddnt job's wife fall under everything job had like his children and cattle..ponder about it... if u can come to the understanding why job's wife wasn't killed by the devil, you'd get why the children seem like collateral damage in the whole matter
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by HappyPagan: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
ozy4christ:
and the same God failed when his only son was crucified because of you,abi?

That's a silly story. How can you believe such nonsense? Why would God do that?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by afribabe: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
tgirlblaze:
The pastor, church workers and member should be first suspect
Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by makjo900: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairygeh:

I am sorry,I am not one to engage in religious arguments.

The GOD that I serve is powerful and never useless. His ways are not our ways neither His thoughts our thoughts.

Please do not go further,I won't respond

May God bless you and give you understanding.

your god is so powerful that he couldn't protect this young girl from getting raped and killed, leah shuiabu is still with boko haram and your supposed pastors who claim to be MOD protect themselves with top of the line security details. They themselves know the god they sell to you is way beyond useless and powerless. Start thinking with your head and not your heart
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Viicfuntop(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

This is getting silly already, little girl.

Call it quits already. Get a life.

Dog
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by crm6000: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Person that say blame God is certainly not wise to comment to say it...look at what a human being is saying ..blame God..may God forgive you
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Dog

It seems you want to leave this forum. Keep going this way and your wish will definitely come through.

How do you like your Christmas gift by the way. A lifetime ban or a dog bite?

Get back to me and I will definitely grant it. It's June yet so you have a lot of to think about it.

Good evening to you. smiley
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Lukebryan2sure: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobicove:
It's obvious that this lady was raped and murdered by people who are known to her undecided

That's y she was blind folded.....obviously
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by innobarca(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
What happened to the girl do not look like rape.

It was a well planned murder.

And everyone must answer questions starting from the mother, pastor, close friends

2 Likes

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by urchcoded(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

one again,,,u have me rolling on the floor....I don't know everything about God..however, I do know God doesn't plot with the devil to kill man...The devil is an accuser... he came to accuse job and in the process won the right to afflict job but not the right to kill him... did u notice job's wife wasn't taken from him?? or ddnt job's wife fall under everything job had like his children and cattle..ponder about it... if u can come to the understanding why job's wife wasn't killed by the devil, you'd get why the children seem like collateral damage in the whole matter
I get it now, job's wife wasn't taken from job because she isn't replaceable and she's needed to replace the dead children. I like how you make her life seem more important than that of the children that died. After all they are just properties that can be replaced as far as the Moda is still alive.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by xtycool: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
HappyPagan:

Don't blame him. Blame God. God failed as usual.. like he failed all those Christians Boko Haram killed with bombs.

Sad story.
God is not wicked.
why will yo blame God, do u know if God have told her not to go that day?
do u know if her heart is right with God?
do u know what happened to her was as a result of her parent sin?
do u know whether she prayed to God or not.
God can not be mocked, he knows what we don't
know.
about bokoharam, do u know if they call on God for there rescues?according to the word of God.
because they r christian doesn't determine they r Christ like. out of Jesus disciples it was john that dey didnt kill, because he didnt surrender himself to death, if ur way is right with God he will answer your cry, but if not nothing will happen. see! God can never change his standard for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Image123(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're slow to learning... Read his post again.

What did you learn?
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by SexytorresE(f): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Lmfao cheesy cheesy
HappyPagan:

kiss kiss
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Prolific007(m): 3:46am On Jun 09, 2020
HappyPagan:

Obviously just a proverb. Thankfully not a promise, cos this poor girl will probably be at Heavens Gate asking God why she had to leave her mom so early... And in such terrible circumstance, right inside God's house.

E reach to ask question, and to be honest, I don't think God understands suffering the way the human mind does. Staying in heaven can give you wrong perspective of stuff going down on earth.

Better start believing in the most high if you want to be saved or else your soul will be damned

1 Like

Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by almarthins(m): 3:55am On Jun 09, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
You and that other guy have the same problem. Didnt jesus tell his followers that a time will come when they kill dem and their killer will be claiming they had done Gods bidding. Go back to your history book, you will see more than enough mytrs. Being a pagan doesnt mean ur protective charm can protect you 100%. You can die at anytime!
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Tirips(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=HappyPagan post=90419777]

Sad story. [/.
Re: Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years by Tirips(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
HappyPagan:

Sad story.
GOD NEVER FAILS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.