Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me (5420 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Darkzayn: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2020
VickyRotex:
This is an example of the "Don't judge, Don't judge" thread they were talking about earlier. What's going on in this world
Mr. Op, if I say what's on my mind regarding all that you've written ehn, if NL had a block button, you'll block me. angry

Anyways, this is where you got it all wrong. You should have left her no matter the assurance she gave you about breaking up with her ex.

"......I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship."
see sweetheart leave that guy that's what some guy who feel they can scatter others relationship. Op you never see anything cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Darkzayn: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2020
matrix199:

And you're still in Nigeria. What's good in her luck eh?
good luck of seeing she is f*cking someone else cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2020
If she can cheat on her boyfriend with you what gives you the guarantee she can't cheat on you with others guy use condom next time and don't spend on her she's a hoe go for hiv test.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Johnnydboy: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2020
One month multiple sex... Only on sundays and na shuffle she dey use u do... Omo u don help one nigger comot pikin..... Alpha simp like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Mykel51(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Johnnydboy:
One month multiple sex... Only on sundays and na shuffle she dey use u do... Omo u don help one nigger comot pikin..... Alpha simp like you

The guy no sharp, as she dey open leg for him na so she dey open for the other guy... E fit be say na that other guy get the belle sef...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Skmoda360(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
Hello everyone!

The girl I call my girlfriend is double dating me with another guy
Though when I met this girl, she has being in the relationship with that guy and she told me she has a boyfriend but she wasn’t interested in the relationship with the guy anymore that she loved me already. But I vividly understands how girls act so I asked her too many times if I was going to be her only guy because I can’t afford to share her, I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship.
To cut the long epistle, we have being dating for over a month now and we have and sex too many times and even had abortion once. But what keeps me worried is that She is a busy person who is only free on Sundays. So what she does every Sunday is that she shuffles meeting me with meeting the other guy, for instance, if she comes to my place this Sunday, she goes to the other guy’s place the next Sunday. And for me, this is not the kind of relationship I want with her. But I don’t understand what to do. She blocked me from viewing her status when ever she goes to the guy’s place but my friends shows me and makes jest about it this every Sunday. I really do not want to leave this girl because she has good good luck I can tell cause since we’ve being together, My endeavor has being very positive. Please advise me.
You are just friend with benefits...she is enjoying your dick ok...so continue and don't loud it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2020
hkidola00:
; grin u self fear
Lol I dey tell u....this OP case ehn, them no fit settle the matter ogrin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by here: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2020
How can you claim to love her this much yet made her have an abortion? If your not ready to bear responsibility why dive raw or dive at all. Youre like her selfish and never letting go. Sorry bro if I sound rude but I detest guys who claim love but prey on their partners. Maybe she has seen through you as not different from the other guy and who knows you asked her to breakup with her guy and she asked for time maybe the guy is back and she has also promised him to breakup with you. Smh
How can you start a relationship by being asked to give time to breakup with current relation and you stayed? You both deserve each other. Breakup and be man enough to have a gurl of your own not someone's babe and be responsible and stop being proud of abortion or since you know she shares you with someone and you need her for "luck" share her too.Goodluck with whatever you decide

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Millenniumlady(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Skmoda360(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Fineboy444:
I don tire for all this woman matter
Commit suicide if you dont know what to do next. Fool
Lemme join you in laughmental

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Frankicent(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2020
My guy you wasting your time with this so called gf. She's using you two just in case.

Na today, when a lady tells me she's not doing anything with that guy just know she's liein. Bros just play along. Wipe off all your emotion and go get another girl. See her as side chick..

If she want to play a game, you too play your own game.. Lol you get time to worry over a cunning girl.

I don't believe she's always busy Monday - Saturday. She just don't want to make time for you.

You both are playing a game of Chees... Be the winner my friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Frankicent(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2020
matrix199:

Baba is in love.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Frankicent(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
Hello everyone!

Though when I met this girl, she has being in the relationship with that guy and she told me she has a boyfriend but she wasn’t interested in the relationship with the guy anymore that she loved me already. But I vividly understands how girls act so I asked her too many times if I was going to be her only guy because I can’t afford to share her, I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship.
To cut the long epistle, we have being dating for over a month now and we have and sex too many times and even had abortion once. But what keeps me worried is that She is a busy person who is only free on Sundays. So what she does every Sunday is that she shuffles meeting me with meeting the other guy, for instance, if she comes to my place this Sunday, she goes to the other guy’s place the next Sunday. And for me, this is not the kind of relationship I want with her. But I don’t understand what to do. She blocked me from viewing her status when ever she goes to the guy’s place but my friends shows me and makes jest about it this every Sunday. I really do not want to leave this girl because she has good good luck I can tell cause since we’ve being together, My endeavor has being very positive. Please advise me.

Na Yoruba girl abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Openbusiness: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Fineboy444:
grin this your advice na no time to check time advice grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by DoubleEngine007: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Fineboy444:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Decimus: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
The quickest thing I can do is to dumb her but I can vividly tell you this girl has got good luck
That's what she wanted in the first place, she wanted an open relationship. You were the one that said you want to be Romeo. Since you don't want to leave her, just assume you are in an open relationship and part of the shareholders.
Protect yourself if you need to sleep with her.

I have met a couple of girls like that. One told me straight up that she has a bf and if i don't mind sharing. Another one told me that she hasn't been completely honest with me and told me that she has a bf and went further to ask if that would change anything.

This your Romeo and Juliet kinda relationship you are looking for might be difficult, if not impossible to find. Even if you do dump her for another bi*tch. The only thing that might change is the serial number. If you are number 1, there will be 2, 3.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Luminousmoses(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
matrix199:

Lol bad guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by pansophist(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Men like this make dating difficult for other men. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Lamanii22(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
As in abortion How are ladies comfortable with doing that If you know you aren't ready to have a child use protection or don't have sex at all... Stop killing babies....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Lamanii22(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
The quickest thing I can do is to dumb her but I can vividly tell you this girl has got good luck

Goodluck as in You already have billions in your account? Or define goodluck for me...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Phenomenal16(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
Hello everyone!

...haha
Lol
Don't know y am finding thrash funny
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Champneys: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
Hello everyone!

Ori e o pe!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by dopedealer(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
See what yssup has caused for you now ."she has good luck because since when u started dating her ur endeavours has been positive "
Pls say this little prayer:
May God not attached our success to any woman, but make us successful on our own!
Ameen

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
O God I keep reading bullshit since morning not 1sensible topic angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Raeheemwayne: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
I stopped reading this fabricated tale when you said; You have been dating for about a month now, You've had sex too many times, she even had abortion for you all in one month.
Dear Op, Your story is too misconstrued - even with boredom i can't subscribe to such false notion.
Be more Innovative or you Rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by tydi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fineboy444:

Epic reply. I add that when dead his corpse shouldn't be layed but fed to the vultures and his soul condemed cus he's not fit to be with a wise God nor an intelligent Satan.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by xtremecomedian(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Youngpo413: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
No,not good luck,you can't let go of those bubbling butt rather.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Youngpo413: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Frankicent:
My guy you wasting your time with this so called gf. She's using you two just in case.

Na today, when a lady tells me she's not doing anything with that guy just know she's liein. Bros just play along. Wipe off all your emotion and go get another girl. See her as side chick..

If she want to play a game, you too play your own game.. Lol you get time to worry over a cunning girl.

I don't believe she's always busy Monday - Saturday. She just don't want to make time for you.

You both are playing a game of Chees... Be the winner my friend.
in chees just like,just like it is in real life,today's bliss can become tomorrows poison...the OP should have a rethink.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Youngpo413: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Decimus:
That's what she wanted in the first place, she wanted an open relationship. You were the one that said you want to be Romeo. Since you don't want to leave her, just assume you are in an open relationship and part of the shareholders.
Protect yourself if you need to sleep with her.

I have met a couple of girls like that. One told me straight up that she has a bf and if i don't mind sharing. Another one told me that she hasn't been completely honest with me and told me that she has a bf and went further to ask if that would change anything.

This your Romeo and Juliet kinda relationship you are looking for might be difficult, if not impossible to find. Even if you do dump her for another bi*tch. The only thing that might change is the serial number. If you are number 1, there will be 2, 3.....
those hoès are the same bro...always expect to share knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
pansophist:
Men like this make dating difficult for other men. undecided
how?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady / See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' / Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.