Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree (41438 Views)

Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by QweenM(f): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2020
prekumohtim:

This is gross wickedness! ! You wanted his junior colleague to die in his place right ? Death has picked its choice

Did you read what I typed well? I said "when it was not raining at all". You see why I said Nigerians don't read at all

They only pick one line and draw several conclusions without properly perusing what was written. undecided

Next time, please read well before quoting anyone!
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Sorry did u say his names was lacasa Ha papel?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by ugwumichael(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
That CSP was unenlightened!
RIP tho!
But didn't he see the cables run over the tree?
Na wetin make i dey avoid trees wey dey under HT and LT cables, one for my area like that the branches joined with the HT cable, rain com dey fall ontop. Oboy i jejely cross to the other lane, FG should set up a taskforce to checkmate these overgrowing trees under powerlines.
But a whole Csp was that jobless to carry knife and climb a tree? were there no constables and corporals at his disposal to do the job?
Orishirishi somtin.

so because the corporals and constables are of lower rank you feel they should be used anyhow, or that being dead will look good on them? Is it in their job descriptions to be cutting trees and branches? Mind you, this may be in his house and not in a station.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by ubcandid(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2020
WayStage:
I wish him quick recovery.
in his next life?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by fullblast(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2020
The statement reads, “At the scene of the tragedy was a cutlass seen lying around the tree after the incident said to have been used by the victim to cut down branches from the tree which were seen littered around the scene

The above sounds like the transition transmission saga of the former IG.
Una for allow the police PRO make em write the statement for vernacular naa.

RIP officer
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
That CSP was unenlightened!
RIP tho!
But didn't he see the cables run over the tree?
Na wetin make i dey avoid trees wey dey under HT and LT cables, one for my area like that the branches joined with the HT cable, rain com dey fall ontop. Oboy i jejely cross to the other lane, FG should set up a taskforce to checkmate these overgrowing trees under powerlines.
But a whole Csp was that jobless to carry knife and climb a tree? were there no constables and corporals at his disposal to do the job?
Orishirishi somtin.

Thank you. So na corporals and constables good to die?

Think am , and reply me
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by olancho: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Why won't he cut trees when they fail to recruit qualified personnel.
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Alaganature(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why should IGP send a police officer to go cut tree way
Naijaolosho...this your name deep oo
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by hizikin(f): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2020
It's so unfortunate.
May his family be consoled.

News like this in the morning make me sad. sad
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by koskilala: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2020
RIP to him, but my question is why will a police man be cutting trees? are there not official tree cutters?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by koskilala: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2020
hizikin:
It's so unfortunate.
May his family be consoled.

News like this in the morning make me sad. sad
lol, why do you say it like if you heard the news in the night it would make you happy?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by FlordFlorez(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Yawn...
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by durai: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
QweenM:
Nigerians will never read! Somebody even said up there that "I wish him quick recovery".......... O ma se ooo. undecided

Back to the story, I'm still thinking about what made a CSP to be cutting down trees. undecided Don't they have people contracted to do that for them. Even if they don't have people who are contracted to do that, wouldn't he have sent his junior associates who could have done it when it was not raining at all?

Well, the deed is done and there's a kind of mystery surrounding the incident. cry

May his soul rest in peace!
so his junior staff shud av replaced him.....look at Wat you wrote sef
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by faebenezer5star: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
WayStage:
your English teacher should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Thank you. So na corporals and constables good to die?

Think am , and reply me
If a governor cross road to buy stuff and gets involved in an accident, what would be your first question?
were there no messengers?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by fullblast(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Alaganature:

Naijaolosho...this your name deep oo

Abeg, face front. Can't you see that it's an exotic brand of product? Na cash and carry grin
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Damseldammie(f): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2020
WayStage:

To a dead man
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by TreasureJunky: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2020
So those people that would have contracted are good to die? So his junior associates are death personified??
Sometimes we reason awkwardly and ask insensible questions..

QweenM:
Nigerians will never read! Somebody even said up there that "I wish him quick recovery".......... O ma se ooo. undecided

Back to the story, I'm still thinking about what made a CSP to be cutting down trees. undecided Don't they have people contracted to do that for them. Even if they don't have people who are contracted to do that, wouldn't he have sent his junior associates who could have done it when it was not raining at all?

Well, the deed is done and there's a kind of mystery surrounding the incident. cry

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by QweenM(f): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2020
durai:
so his junior staff shud av replaced him.....look at Wat you wrote sef

Nigerians and their inability to read well and digest what has been written! undecided

Hunkle, go back to what you quoted, but this time, open your eyes, read and digest what I wrote properly!

I said "when it was not raining at all".
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
ugwumichael:

so because the corporals and constables are of lower rank you feel they should be used anyhow, or that being dead will look good on them? Is it in their job descriptions to be cutting trees and branches? Mind you, this may be in his house and not in a station.

RIP to the dead.
RIP to the dead, stop talking like say you no dey shit...If you're in in a position of authority especially in the force are your subordinates not meant to run errands for you?
Do you expect a CSP to cross the road to buy his stuffs when there are constables?
My brother, the world over you have to serve people higher than you in authority.
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Biafranguy1(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
WayStage:
He was electrocuted and ur wishing him quick recovery. He is dead nau. undecided
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Alaganature(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
fullblast:

Abeg, face front. Can't you see that it's an exotic brand of product? Na cash and carry grin

Nah she dey the profile picture?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by hizikin(f): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2020
koskilala:
lol, why do you say it like if you heard the news in the night it would make you happy?

At least in the night you can sleep it off but in day time? What a way to start your day.

Shebi Bible said: "Sorrow may endure in the night but joy comes in the morning." for a reason?
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by QweenM(f): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2020
TreasureJunky:
So those people that would have contracted are good to die? So his junior associates are death personified??
Sometimes we reason awkwardly and ask insensible questions..

Hunkle, oyah open your eyes and read what I typed well.
People contracted to do that kind of thing are expertise in that area, they would definitely do it when it is safe to do it and not just act on impulse like the CSP did.

I work for a company where things are done properly, you give contracts to people who are experts in such jobs and would take all the necessary precautions before doing that kind of job!
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by ugwumichael(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

RIP to the dead, stop talking like say you no dey shit...If you're in in a position of authority especially in the force are your subordinates not meant to run errands for you?
Do you expect a CSP to cross the road to buy his stuffs when there are constables?
My brother, the world over you have to serve people higher than you in authority.

Nor be all errands person dey run my brother, and cutting trees/branches is one of them.
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Offpoint: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2020
WayStage:
Check the meaning of the word 'ELECTROCUTED'

Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Alaganature(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2020
fullblast:

wish her mom is on this platform to see the kind of name her daughter bears..
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
ugwumichael:

Nor be all errands person dey run my brother, and cutting trees/branches is one of them.
Thank God you accepted the point...
you're correct, cutting tree is not among.
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by Ayobami7(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree by durai: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
QweenM:

Nigerians and their inability to read well and digest what has been written! undecided

Hunkle, go back to what you quoted, but this time, open your eyes, read and digest what I wrote properly!

I said "when it was not raining at all".
Aunty. ..d cables must av bn within d branches of dat tree who told you dat d junior staff has more experience in cutting down trees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.