Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Biblical Laws For Rape - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Laws For Rape (4228 Views)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

The experience of a couple of women is not the experience of millions. I'm uncomfortable conversing with a former rapist who has no remorse only excuses. Rape is a horrific crime. I will end any further communication now.

Adios

You made a little mistake while typing ma, a former rapist who confessed his sin! James 5:16

God's word says if any man is in Christ he is a new creature! 2Corinthians 5:17

Jesus said don't judge so that you may not be judged, because the type of Judgment you metted out to others is exactly what you'll get! Matthew 7:1-5

I only presented so many circumstances that may warrant someone to be accused of rape.

I pray for you today that you'll become a mother one day, that your son will not be accused of rape and standing trial before a stringent judge like you!

That day you will remember what we are discussing now and beg God on your knees to save your son!

Note that rape also involves a man who forcefully had sex with his own wife not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend cases, ladies do scheme evil plans to spite their former boyfriends who wants to marry someone else, of course she will scream while they're both enjoying themselves as usual only for her to say the young man raped her!

What most of you are interested in now is the case of murderers who killed their raped victim, you're not thinking of other incidents that may be twisted to implicate innocent people.

So go in peace my dear lady, may the true God bless you, may you never be brought to plead for mercy before a strict judge like yourself!

Farewell! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

You made a little mistake while typing ma, a former rapist who confessed his sin! James 5:16

Jesus said don't judge so that you may not be judged, because the type of Judgment you metted out to others is exactly what you'll get! Matthew 7:1-5

I only presented so many circumstances that may warrant someone to be accused of rape.

I pray for you today that you'll become a mother one day, that your son will not be accused of rape and standing trial before a stringent judge like you!

That day you will remember what we are discussing now and beg God on your knees to save your son!

Note that rape also involves a man who forcefully had sex with his own wife not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend cases, ladies do scheme evil plans to spite their former boyfriends who wants to marry someone else, of course she will scream while they're both enjoying themselves as usual only for her to say the young man raped her!

What most of you are interested in now is the case of murderers who killed their raped victim, you're not thinking of other incidents that may be twisted to implicate innocent people.

So go in peace my dear lady, may the true God bless you, may you never be brought to plead for mercy before a strict judge like yourself!

Farewell! smiley

You have no idea of the terror a woman goes through when being raped nor do you care. I am really offended that you take it for granted that mostly all men are rapist because you are.

You said you raped 3 women that you can remember, God only knows how many other women you put through this hell.You said you confessed your sins but did you confess this to the law?

I hope your daughter if you have one doesn't meet a monster like her baba.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
The experience of a couple of women is not the experience of millions. I'm uncomfortable conversing with a rapist who has no remorse only excuses. Rape is a horrific crime. I would have killed you. I will end any further communication now.

Adios
"4 as they were preparing to retire for the night, the men of the city
—yes, Sodomites, young and old from all over the city—surrounded the house
5 and shouted to Lot, “Bring out those men to us so we can rape them.”
6 Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him
"
- Genesis 19:4-6 Living Bible (TLB)

Rape, at whatever level, whatever disguise, whatever sex/gender, the wanton act of destruction of a place, a continent and/or the spoiling of a fellow human being can never be right.

khia:
You have no idea of the terror a woman goes through when being raped nor do you care. I am really offended that you take it for granted that mostly all men are rapist because you are.

You said you raped 3 women that you can remember, God only knows how many other women you put through this hell.You said you confessed your sins but did you confess this to the law?

Sin, (i.e. missing the mark) is sin, no sin is greater than another sin, so I wouldn't hurriedly dash to go play the "holy pass" card

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away; behold, the new has come into being (i.e. 2 Corinthians 5:17, Isaiah 42:9 and Revelation 21:5)
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"4 as they were preparing to retire for the night, the men of the city—yes, Sodomites, young and old from all over the city—surrounded the house
5 and shouted to Lot, “Bring out those men to us so we can rape them.”
6 Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him
"
- Genesis 19:4-6 Living Bible (TLB)

Rape, at whatever level, whatever disguise, whatever sex/gender. The wanton act of destruction of a place, a continent and/or the spoiling of a fellow human being can never be right.

Sin, (i.e. missing the mark) is sin, no sin is greater than another sin, so I wouldn't hurriedly dash to go play the "holy pass" card

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away; behold, the new has come into being (i.e. 2 Corinthians 5:17, Isaiah 42:9 and Revelation 21:5)

But he must pay for his sins/crimes. Anyone can confess to their sins after destroying people lives for years only to save their own asses. You must reap what you have sown.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Note that rape also involves a man who forcefully had sex with his own wife
not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend cases, ladies do scheme evil plans to spite their former boyfriends who wants to marry someone else, of course she will scream while they're both enjoying themselves as usual only for her to say the young man raped her!

Farewell! smiley
I am glad you brought up the above emboldened because it reinforced the fact that its a weak married man who because of a sense of entitlement who forces himself upon his wife against her expressly defined will
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
But he must pay for his sins/crimes.
Anyone can confess to their sins after destroying people lives for years only to save their own asses.
You must reap what you have sown.
"How can I curse someone God has not cursed?
How can I denounce someone the LORD has not denounced?
"
- Numbers 23:8

You are behaving as if you've never farted and so don't fart, lmao.
Oh I see you do fart, but your fart is deodorised, isn't it?
You no holy pass my sister
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

What happened when Muhammad raped Maria the copt, Hafsa's slave on Hafsa's bed and Hafsa caught him pant down.

Muhammad was jittery and sworn never to do such again before Allah the immoral god came to his rescue and said Muhammad could sleep with anything

Raped? Bring the verse and show us the word "rape" used!
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Rape is rape my dear, whether someone overpowered his girlfriend to have sex with her, or forcefully did the same to a stranger. undecided

Do you care to know the scenario whether they're my girlfriends or not?
How do you expect a boyfriend and girlfriend case to be reported as rape when both of them are known within the community as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Of course whatever you sow you will definitely reap, i'm ever prepared to forgive any young man who does the same to my daughter. It's the law that may take it to any length based on whatever people like you concludes to do with rapists!
But as for me God is the best judge Ma! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

How much did Muhammad paid when he raped Maria the copt aka Maria al-Qibtiyya?

Nwa, Keep quiet! Comment on the verses of your Bible here.

If your sister was raped will you accept 2million dollars for her and marriage to the rapist?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:
Rape is rape my dear, whether someone overpowered his girlfriend to have sex with her, or forcefully did the same to a stranger. undecided

How do you expect a boyfriend and girlfriend case to be reported as rape when both of them are known within the community as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Of course whatever you sow you will definitely reap, i'm ever prepared to forgive any young man who does the same to my daughter. It's the law that may take it to any length based on whatever people like you concludes to do with rapists!
You're a strong man now, in spite of your youthful period of weakness. You have moved on to become a better man. I respect that among other things, of course and that doesnt mean I condone rape of whatever shape, form or times it presented itself

You can't unscramble an egg, a broken egg can't unite back into a whole egg. May God continue to guide and help us all

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

But he must pay for his sins/crimes. Anyone can confess to their sins after destroying people lives for years only to save their own asses. You must reap what you have sown.

Thousands have done it in the past my dear and the women later became their wives!
That's what God's word says, so who will be the judge to punish a man in behalf of whom his wife (the victim) now intercedes fervently for blessings from God? undecided

You're looking at the matter from one side blurring your senses to the other side!
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

My friend, back then they don't use the word "RAPE"

Shechem "forcefully had sex with Dinah" the father of the victim (Jacob) agreed to give out his daughter to the rapist.

Jacob did this as a man of faith knowing that God knows best! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:
Thousands have done it in the past my dear and the women later became their wives!
That's what God's word says, so who will be the judge to punish a man in behalf of whom his wife (the victim) now intercedes fervently for blessings from God? undecided

You're looking at the matter from one side blurring your senses to the other side!
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Baba, will you please just give it a rest.
khia or I aren't going to be there with you when account(s) are made, so what's all these explanations here for, huh?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by advocatejare(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

If your sister was raped will you accept 2million dollars for her and marriage to the rapist?
Maria the copt was someone's sister. If she was your sister and Muhammad raped her like he did, how would you feel?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, back then they don't use the word "RAPE"

Shechem "forcefully had sex with Dinah" the father of the victim (Jacob) agreed to give out his daughter to the rapist.

Jacob did this as a man of faith knowing that God knows best! smiley

Do you have a daughter sir?

Can you do this?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

The Patriarch Jacob accepted the bride price from the man who raped his daughter Sir! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by advocatejare(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Show me the proof that it was a consensual sex. He raped her on Hafsa's bed after he had lied to Hafsa that Umar wanted to see her. Your false Prophet was a liar and a rapist
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:
Can you do this?
Dont answer him angry angry angry
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Well the law in Nigeria is different from the law in the US. It doesn't matter if you are boyfriend and girlfriend it doesn't even matter if you are husband and wife *Rape is Rape,* You should right your wrongs by atonement.

You will not forgive a man for doing to your daughter what you have done to others daughters, stop lying to yourself. You give me cold chills all throughout my body and soul. You are the boogie man that little girls are afraid of. Ewww!!! angry
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can you do this?

Do you expect God to count you worthy of going to Paradise like Yaqub?

Well if you want God to accept you, then you must exercise the same kind of faith like those Patriarchs Sir! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
Well the law in Nigeria is different from the law in the US. It doesn't matter if you are boyfriend and girlfriend it doesn't even matter if you are husband and wife *Rape is Rape,* You should right your wrongs by atonement.

You will not forgive a man for doing to your daughter what you have done to others daughters, stop lying to yourself.
You give me cold chills all throughout my body. Ewww
!!! angry

Maximus69:
...Of course whatever you sow you will definitely reap,
i'm ever prepared to forgive any young man who does the same to my daughter.
It's the law that may take it to any length based on whatever people like you concludes to do with rapists!
You are a hypocrite khia!
atonement ko, cantonment ni
Na you holy pass abi? angry angry angry
Go hug transformer then if you've got cold chills all throughout your body
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:
Maria the copt was someone's sister. If she was your sister and Muhammad raped her like he did, how would you feel?

Who is Maria the copt?

Was she raped till she had Ibrahim for the Prophet? She came to the Prophet's house with her sister. Was the sister raped too?

You will lie till you die if you don't repent
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jimyjames(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

You will not forgive a man for doing to your daughter what you have done to others daughters, stop lying to yourself. You give me cold chills all throughout my body. Ewww!!! angry

Why not settle with the judgment of your God YAH grin rapist should be forced to marry their victims grin
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you expect God to count you worthy of going to Paradise like Yaqub?

Well if you want God to accept you, then you must exercise the same kind of faith like those Patriarchs Sir! smiley

Nice diversion! grin But you haven't answered the questions?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by advocatejare(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is Maria the copt?

Was she raped till she had Ibrahim for the Prophet? She came to the Prophet's house with her sister. Was the sister raped too?

You will lie till you die if you don't repent

When Hafsa caught him pant down with Maria, Muhammad sworn not to rape her again until thr filthy and immoral Allah said Muhammad could sleep with anything, hence he had free license to contine raping her and he only made her a free woman after she gave birth to Ibrahim for him
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

You will not forgive a man for doing to your daughter what you have done to others daughters, stop lying to yourself. You give me cold chills all throughout my body and soul. You are the boogie man that little girls are afraid of. Ewww!!! angry

I'm sorry Ma! smiley

I may have committed the same offense in the past, but right now i'm mimicking the very words of Jesus of Nazareth.

Whoever rejects his words will never see God's Kingdom John 3:16-18

Just pray that it doesn't happen to you, because according to Jesus you must let go if you want God to let go of your own sins as well! Matthew 6:12-15

So prepare your mind now because even if you refuse to let go and the rapist is punished, you must go back to beg on your knees before the culprit all what you did to him during the trial, otherwise your sins no matter how small you may view them awaits you before God! Matthew 18:23-35

God bless you! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Acehart: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

A man can not mock God; what he sows he would reap. One can confess his sins before men to escape justice; but no justice system in this world would stay the hand of justice when a man confesses; The sentence may not be fair but his name would carry with it that tag - ex convict. Before God, who sees the secrets of men’s heart and can’t be deceived by a lying tongue, justice must be served - in this life or the next.

The Bible makes us know that even when a sinner is converted, he would bear the consequences of his past misgivings (I don’t mean restitution towards men): one of Christ’s disciples always referred to Himself as a “prisoner of Christ” because of the wrong he did against Christ for which he was serving “time” for through immense suffering and service: The Bible says, For he who does wrong will receive the consequences of the wrong which he has done, and that without partiality. From where this verse was culled from, it says to those who are even converted would face the wrath of God here on earth (while alive) if they indulge in the sins of the former lives.

But we know that many men commit crimes/sins and escape; live long, enjoy the good things of this world and given state burials; but when they die, they would be judged by God. His judgments are fair but unfortunately for that sinner, time wouldn’t exist and his sentence and suffering would not be limited by time.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Every word in that Bible isn't written through YAH but by barbaric men. Just because thousands has committed an act of inhumane violence against others doesn't make it acceptable nor right.

YAH didn't order violent, savages to rape and marry his daughters, this was the order of hypocrites called men. Would it be ok if a man bent you over and raped your buttocks as long as he married you afterwards?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

When Hafsa caught him pant down with Maria, Muhammad sworn not to rape her again until thr filthy and immoral Allah said Muhammad could sleep with anything, hence he had free license to contine raping her and he only made her a free woman after she gave birth to Ibrahim for him

Quote the hadith na! Abi na inside one story book you go read am?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Dont answer him angry angry angry

Why?

It's been a while though!
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Every word in that Bible isn't written through YAH but by barbaric men. Just because thousands has committed an act of inhumane violence against others doesn't make it acceptable nor right.

YAH didn't order violent, savages to rape and marry his daughters, this was the order of hypocrites called men. Would it be ok if a man bent you over and raped your buttocks as long as he married you afterwards?

Perhaps you can assist me by presenting the words of YAH written elsewhere if not in the so called holy scriptures thought to have been inspired by YAH the God of Israel himself! 2Timothy 3:16-17
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nice diversion! grin But you haven't answered the questions?

Nice dodging! cheesy

Do you believe in the Patriarchs? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why God Is Patient And Merciful / What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.