Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Biblical Laws For Rape - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Laws For Rape (4296 Views)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
You are very stubborn and a liar as well. You have the nerve to call those identity thieves in a fake land that doesn't exist my brothers and you know I don't condone them. You and your hypocrisy is over the top. Don't preach to me about the scriptures when you are doing everything the scriptures teaches against like baring false witness against (lying) me, calling me a spiritist when I TOLD YOU I Am A SPIRITUAL. Everything about you is sinister.
They are your brothers in crime, both of you committing identity theft. Do you parade yourself as an Israelite or not, hmm? Answer that now.
Don't call yourself SPIRITUAL, you give the word a bad name doing so. You are spiritist.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by meobizy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Men are raped as well, is that an abomination to a man's body?
U aRe An UgLy LoSeR. dIsApPEaR tO uR mAmA’s BaSeMeNt, TrOLl!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by meobizy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Lies upon lies upon lies. YAH will be your judge.
wHaT dO yOu KnOw AbOuT yAH? hEaTHeN.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
They are your brothers in crime, both of you committing identity theft. Do you parade yourself as an Israelite or not, hmm? Answer that now.
Don't call yourself SPIRITUAL, you give the word a bad name doing so. You are spiritist.

I know who I am because YAH knows who I am. I am YAH'S daughter.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
Lies upon lies upon lies. Scratching out the truth doesn't make it less truthful. YAH will be your judge.
You have no shame, you want to deny that all that about you that you are AA. Your partner is Ibo. You're a hypocrite. You are in denial of your African ancestral roots. You're a black racist. You're a wannabe Israelite. You're a pathetic plastic Jew. You're confused of your heritage, calling yourself Negro and not African but a black-skinned Israelite.

khia:
I know who I am because YAH knows who I am. I am YAH'S daughter.
God forbid. What fellowship does light have with darkness? Covetousness, identity theft, lying, false self representation, et cetera don't roll with YAH. I AM which I AM, doesn't have anything to do with Eulb Yvi
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

That was another law created by men not Yah. I'm not a Bible thumping religion head because I know religion is organized by man. I'm a spiritual person who trys to study and understand the scripture. I believe the Bible is a teaching tool for man not an idol to be worshipped. I don't believe every word or action in the Bible was written or inspired by Yah, that is why it is important to study.

You're a human being my dear and you are entitled to your own personal opinion.

But Jehovah is God and the title God means the one who is Supreme, if then a supreme being is somewhere the only way to prove his existence is his ability to congregate his worshipers as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers.

That will never be possible if there is no laws to guide their minds and hearts.

So for each person to study in isolation without a common line of thought is an abuse on the one you're calling "GOD", no unity no standard, each just have to decide on his/her own what is right or wrong.
That's why you've been mentioning YAH yet what you want as standard totally differs from what others want, whereas that supposed not to be the case amongst those claiming believers!

If you don't believe that the Bible is perfect then there is no way you and i can ever agree on standards, no wonder you keep insisting on rules set by people who have little or no regards for your so called YAH! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

But Jehovah is God and the title God means the one who is Supreme, if then a supreme being is somewhere the only way to prove his existence is his ability to congregate his worshipers as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers.

That will never be possible if there is no laws to guide their minds and hearts.

So for each person to study in isolation without a common line of thought is an abuse on the one you're calling "GOD", no unity no standard, each just have to decide on his/her own what is right or wrong.
That's why you've been mentioning YAH yet what you want as standard totally differs from what others want, whereas that supposed not to be the case amongst those claiming believers!

If you don't believe that the Bible is perfect then there is no way you and i can ever agree on standards, no wonder you keep insisting on rules set by people who have little or no regards for your so called YAH! undecided
Be wasting your time reasoning with someone confused enough to assert that Abraham, Jacob/Israel, king David, Jesus Christ, true born real McCoy Israelites and herself, an AA with ancestral roots easily traced back to the motherland in Africa, are Negro, that they all are, black-skinned Israelites.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:

Lies upon lies upon lies. Scratching out the truth doesn't make it less truthful. YAH will be your judge.

Please how do you convince someone that an idea is based on lies when there is no written form of document to set matters straight between you both?

Jesus said God's word (Bible) is the TRUTH! John 17:17

Another scripture says all these documents are inspired of God and benefitial for teaching, reproving, setting matters straight, disciplining in righteosness! 2Timothy 3:16

Now that you don't believe that the Bible is inspired for that purpose, on what bases can you quantify what someone is saying as LIES? undecided
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Where did I say I don't have Bible study? I have said continuously that I study the scriptures, it doesn't mean I study alone.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:
Please how do you convince someone that an idea is based on lies when there is no written form of document to set matters straight between you both?

Another scripture says all these documents are inspired of God and benefitial for teaching, reproving, setting matters straight, disciplining in righteosness! 2Timothy 3:16

Now that you don't believe that the Bible is inspired for that purpose, on what bases can you quantify what someone is saying as LIES? undecided
Apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books to her takes precedence over the 66 books canon. As far as she is concerned the whiteman had hidden away the "truth" that Jesus is a black skinned man and that she originally isn't African but she is Negro, a black Israelite
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm talking about the lies he is saying about me. Another member on NL and I could never take him seriously because his post are always based on lies that he tries to turn into truth because he thinks he is the only one who reads and search for knowledge.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
Where did I say I don't have Bible study? I have said continuously that I study the scriptures, it doesn't mean I study alone.
You likely read the Bible upside down and study it with blinkers on. You drink from the troughs of Afrocentric, black supremacist sources

khia:
I'm talking about the lies he is saying about me. Another member on NL and I could never take him seriously because his post are always based on lies that he tries to turn into truth because he thinks he is the only one who reads and search for knowledge.
Why not come out and deny you aren't AA, or you don't have an Igbo as partner, come deny being an African woman, deny you dont insist you are Negro and not African and that you a black skinned person is an Israelite, just as Abraham, king David and Jesus are too
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books to her takes precedence over the 66 books canon. As far as she is concerned the whiteman had hidden away the "truth" that Jesus is a black skinned man and that she originally isn't African but she is Negro, a black Israelite
Nobody has black skin but yes you are correct the original Hebrews were darkskined (brown) people just like 90% of the world then and now.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/maxresdefault9fefdd1b4912e8cc.jpg[/img]
Reddish brown cows

"1Now the Lord spoke to Moses and to Aaron, saying,
2“This is the statute of the law that the Lord has commanded:
Tell the people of Israel to bring you a red heifer without defect,
in which there is no blemish, mand on which a yoke has never come.
3And you shall give it to Eleazar the priest,
and it shall be taken outside the camp and slaughtered before him.
"
- Numbers 19:1-3

Let me help don\nie, though genealogically and/or biblically speaking, the MESSIAH, no doubt has black-skinned ancestry in Him, but just as every other Semitic, now talking of Shem, king David, king Solomon, the Nazarites, right up to Adam, the first man, they each were different shade of reddish brown, as in reddish brown in range of light to dark.

Now, having said all that, its no wonder that Moses, Joseph and Mary, even the other Joseph who became Egypt's Prime Minister were easily mistaken for the black skinned Egyptians. Mary and Joseph, Apostle Paul et cetera were able to blend with the Egyptians while in Egypt by virtue of them being on the dark far upper end of the reddish brown colour spectrum.

"From that land ambassadors come down the Nile in boats made of reeds. Go back home, swift messengers!
Take a message back to your land divided by rivers, to your strong and powerful nation,
to your tall and smooth-skinned people, who are feared all over the world.
"
- Isaiah 18:2

As for the Nilotics pictures you pasted, fyi don\nie, they are originally the biblical Cushites, living around the White Nile river, by extension, they also are Ethiopians, the Ethiopian eunuch is a classic example of one, lmao. Others that speak Nilotic languages aside Ethiopia, also inhabit Sudan, Uganda and Kenya.

Now if you're truly and really are a true born Israelite, you will know, recognise and understand what is "parah adumah" in Numbers 19:1-3, the latter of the double inverted brackets, originates from the words adom/aw-dam and Adam, meaning red. (i.e. Adam is red brown-skinned)

khia:
Nobody has black skin ...
Do anyone have white skin then, huh? Is there anything called whiteman, hmm?

khia:
... but yes you are correct the original Hebrews were darkskined (brown) people just like 90% of the world then and now.
The Israelites lived in the Mediterranean Sea region. Now the tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned. There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact, so with that nugget in mind the Israelites were olive skinned, or varying shades of reddish brown, just as scripture say king David et al were (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You likely read the Bible upside down and study it with blinkers on. You drink from the troughs of Afrocentric, black supremacist sources

Why not come out and deny you aren't AA, or you don't have an Igbo as partner, come deny being an African woman, deny you dont insist you are Negro and not African and that you a black skinned person is an Israelite, just as Abraham, king David and Jesus are too

Your ignorance is what confuses you. Negro means black, I am Black American and Native American. All Hebrews are dark skinned people but not all dark skinned people are Hebrews. Yes I am a Hebrew just like Abraham, David and Yahushua. No I don't have an Igbo mate. This I have told you before, try to get it right this time.

You think because my truth is the opposite of your truth it makes me a black racist, racist against whom? I can only hope for your enligntment. Keep researching not for proof for your agenda but for true wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Do anyone have white skin then, huh? Is there anything called whiteman, hmm?

The Israelites lived in the Mediterranean Sea region. Now the tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned. There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact, so with that nugget in mind the Israelites were olive skinned, or varying shades of reddish brown, just as scripture say king David et al were (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

Once again I will explain this to you slowly.

.Olive, light reddish brown to dark reddish brown are the colors of people from the African continent, just take a look around your continent and SEE the people with your own eyes, do they not fit your description? Are you telling me there are no black Americans, people in the continent and the diaspora who don't have the same complexion as those cows? Even my natural hair color is similar to that color.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
I'm not an African woman commiting identify theif I'm not even African.

MuttleyLaff:
Be deceiving yourself that you aren't an African woman.

Every black skinned person, every AA came to America via the west coast of Africa.

Oh I see you are Negro, lmao, a black Israelite, same way as Abraham, Jesus and true born real McCoy Israelites are, lmao
There is a colloquial in African that says: "Its only a bastard who points with a left hand the direction to the ancestral family house"

khia:
Your ignorance is what confuses you. Negro means black, I am Black American and Native American. All Hebrews are dark skinned people but not all dark skinned people are Hebrews. Yes I am a Hebrew just like Abraham, David and Yahushua. No I don't have an Igbo mate. This I have told you before, try to get it right this time.
Confused dot com

khia:
You think because my truth is the opposite of your truth it makes me a black racist, racist against whom? I can only hope for your enligntment. Keep researching not for proof for your agenda but for true wisdom and knowledge.
I call you black racist for the racial slurs you used describing white people as lazy arse demons et cetera whatnot. Do you want to deny ever using such languages, huh?

khia:
Once again I will explain this to you slowly.

.Olive, light reddish brown to dark reddish brown are the colors of people from the African continent, just take a look around your continent and SEE the people with your own eyes, do they not fit your description?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11693682_equator_pngd9b0890fdf7ad3415fba32f412e80968

I am sure the red equator lines, though a bit thin, are clearly visible & the readership know the implication of those red lines as regards to the skin of people living on it or close to it.

The tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned. There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact, so with that nugget in mind the Israelites were olive skinned, or varying shades of reddish brown, just as scripture say king David et al were (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

Now, I think it will be hilarious, should any believe that Adam, who was created in Iraq, outside Africa, will be a black man. (i.e. a black skinned) IMHO, it will only be a dimwit, who would come out to say the Israelites, who are in the Mediterranean sea region were and/or would be black skinned. Adam and the Israelites are further away from the equator, as seen in the above world map picture, hence it'll be illogical to assert they are black-skinned or they are white-skinned. Iraq and Mediterranean sea region are not in Africa, so the people group in that region were different shades of reddish brown, as in reddish brown in range of light to dark (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Confused dot com

I call you black racist for the racial slurs you used describing white people as lazy arse demons et cetera whatnot.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11693682_equator_pngd9b0890fdf7ad3415fba32f412e80968

I am sure the red equator lines, though a bit thin, are clearly visible & the readership know the implication of those red lines as regards to the skin of people living on it or close to it.

The tropics include the Equator, Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of capricorn and because the tropics get more exposure to the sun, any persons/people living near/on tropics automatically are black skinned. There are no North African or Mediterranean region countries on any tropic so unlike tropical countries don't naturally have black skinned people, that's a fact, so with that nugget in mind the Israelites were olive skinned, or varying shades of reddish brown, just as scripture say king David et al were (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

Now, I think it will be hilarious, should any believe that Adam, who was created in Iraq, outside Africa, will be a black man. (i.e. a black skinned) IMHO, it will only be a dimwit, who would come out to say the Israelites, who are in the Mediterranean sea region were and/or would be black skinned. Adam and the Israelites are further away from the equator, as seen I above picture, hence it'll be illogical to assert they are black-skinned or they are white-skinned. Iraq and Mediterranean sea region are not in Africa, so the people group in that region were different shades of reddish brown, as in reddish brown in range of light to dark (i.e. on a spectrum of light reddish brown to dark reddish brown)

I am getting tired of informing you of the same information over and over again.You are thick headed. I don't mind having a discourse with you but your repetitive posts are getting boring and exhausting. Post something different.

Yes I dispise whites for their cruelty to ALL people who are non-white. They are evil wicked people and have to make atonement for the atrocities they have placed upon the world. That will never happen and they will continue to reek havoc and wallow in their self-righteous superiority.

That doesn't make me racist but resentful of their treatment of other human beings.

If you want to see racist look up the word and you will see a picture of whites. Hell, look at the state of the US today. This is nothing new, people are fed up with being treated less than animals. Whites would not dare treat a dog the way they treat blacks in America which includes black immigrants before you pull that **They only treat black Americans like that** card.
Know who the genuine racists are before you call me one.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
I am getting tired of informing you of the same information over and over again. You are thick headed. I don't mind having a discourse with you but your repetitive posts are getting boring and exhausting. Post something different.
You have an analog plus lazy brain, and so getting tired of tasking it with disseminating misinformation and junk. I know that lickle bit of info concerning the implication of the tropics went swoosh over your head as if a MiG fighter jet flew by. Look at soot calling snow black, lmao. I mind having to repeat myself and all because of your impregnable brain.

khia:
Yes I dispise whites for their cruelty to ALL people who are non-white. They are evil wicked people and have to make atonement for the atrocities they have placed upon the world. That will never happen and they will continue to reek havoc and wallow in their self-righteous superiority.

That doesn't make me racist but resentful of their treatment of other human beings.
Evil, wickedness, cruelty to ALL people isn't exclusive to white people alone. Not all white people are wreck havoc and wallow in self-righteous superiority. Does black on black crime ring a bell to you? There is a statistics out there from for the 1976 to 2005 period, that 94 percent of black victims were killed by other African Americans (i.e. AA)

khia:
If you want to see racist look up the word and you will see a picture of whites.
I made the distinction by directly identifying you as a black racist that you are angry angry angry

khia:
Hell, look at the state of the US today. This is nothing new, people are fed up with being treated less than animals. Whites would not dare treat a dog the way they treat blacks in America which includes black immigrants before you pull that **They only treat black Americans like that** card.
Spare me the false, insincere displayed emotional expression.

khia:
You are worse than regular racists. You, an African American, who cant even say, I am black, proud and I have African ancestral roots. Smh, misnomer and a hypocrite.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You have an analog plus lazy brain, and so getting tired of tasking it with disseminating misinformation and junk. I know that lickle bit of info concerning the implication of the tropics went swoosh over your head as if a MiG fighter jet flew by. Look at soot calling snow black, lmao. I mind having to repeat myself and all because of your impregnable brain.

Evil, wickedness, cruelty to ALL people isn't exclusive to white people alone. Not all white people are wreck havoc and wallow in self-righteous superiority. Does black on black crime ring a bell to you? There is a statistics out there from for the 1976 to 2005 period, that 94 percent of black victims were killed by other African Americans (i.e. AA)

I made the distinction by directly identifying you as a black racist that you are angry angry angry

Spare me the false, insincere displayed emotional expression.

You are worse than regular racists. You, an African American, who cant even say, I am black, proud and I have African ancestral roots. Smh, misnomer and a hypocrite.
You are everything you say I am, you are the self loathing black racist who supports the white racist regime. You support everything white and look down on everything that represent blacks. You have a self hatred that only YAH can mend.

Who gave you the statistics that 94% of black victims were killed by other blacks. Who gave you this information, could it be the white racist media? Boy, you have a lot to learn about America. I see no difference in you from white supremacists. SMH undecided
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
You are everything you say I am, you are the self loathing black racist who supports the white racist regime.
At least, you made no attempt to deny any of all I called you out of, lmao. I called you out being black racist, for the simple and least reason of you an African American, one for that matter, of unquestionable African origin and ancestral roots that obviously can easily be traced to the motherland Africa, declines identifying be an African woman, but instead insists, herself being Negro and appropriating herself to be of Israelite ethnicity.

khia:
You support everything white and look down on everything that represent blacks. You have a self hatred that only YAH can mend.
What a poor attempt at strawmanning. Fyi, I see human beings, the colour of skin makes no difference to me. It is the character that counts. The colour of whoever's skin is irrelevant to me. I am not anything like you who tars every white person with the same brush, so to paint them evil, wicked, cruel, lazy, exploitative et cetera. I am not into rape, discrimination, prejudices, intolerance, bigotry, inequalities, et cetera of any form

khia:
Who gave you the statistics that 94% of black victims were killed by other blacks. Who gave you this information, could it be the white racist media? [s]Boy, you have a lot to learn about America. I see no difference in you from white supremacists. SMH undecided[/s]
Lmao, so, you want to play the white racist media game, huh?. You want to play hard ball, right?. Come on then, bring it on. Two can play the game. Now, who gave you that information that Israelites are Negro, lmao, huh? Whats your source(s)? Where is the verifiable source for Negro equates Israelites?.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
At least you made no attempt to deny any other of them, lmao. I called you out being black racist, for the simple and least reason of you an African American, of unquestionable African origin ancestral roots that obviously can easily be traced to the motherland Africa declined identifying with an African woman, but instead insisted herself being Negro and appropriating herself to be of an Israelite ethnicity.

What a poor attempt at strawmanning. Fyi, I see human beings, the colour of skin makes no difference to me. It is your character that counts. The colour of whoever skin is irrelevant to me. I am not anything like you who tars every white person with the same brush, so to paint them evil, wicked, cruel, lazy, exploitative et cetera.

Lmao, so, you want to play the white racist media game, huh?. You want to play hard ball, right?. Come on then, bring it on. Two can play the game.

Now, who gave you that information that Israelites are Negro, lmao, huh? Whats your source(s)? Where is the verifiable source for Negro equates Israelites?.

Damn, you are just too dumb and your lack of comprehension is astounding.

1. Show me where I said I was a negro, I only pointed out to you that negro means black.

2. Yes I am Hebrew and all Hebrews are black but not all blacks are Hebrews. There are still Hebrews on the African continent even in Nigeria.

3. The color of the skin absolutely means everything to you if it isn't white. Your undying love for the white skin has caused you to hate your own skin

4. When your beloved whites call you and your fellow blacks lazy, thieves, rapist, murders, kill you because of the color of your skin, break into your home when you are sitting down watching TV and kills you because you're black, shoots into a young woman's home and kills her because he could, what do you do beside try and find excuses to justify their wicked savage hearts. NOOOOO!!! Don't you dare tell me anything about these people until they impose into your life and reek havoc. Until then STFU.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
khia:
I'll overlook your improper suggestives.

khia:
1. Show me where I said I was a negro, I only pointed out to you that negro means black.
It doesnt matter what you pointed out dahling. Look up the meaning of cognitive incision, lmao.

khia:
2. Yes I am Hebrew and all Hebrews are black but not all blacks are Hebrews. There are still Hebrews on the African continent even in Nigeria.
1/ What's your basis for saying all Hebrews are black?
2/ Please give me 5 biblical names of famous black Hebrews and 5 biblical names of not famous black Hebrews. Would you?
3/ Please give me the names of the supposedly Hebrews on the African continent, particularly the ones even in Nigeria. Would you?
4/ Where geographically, what region, did these "all Hebrews are black" originate and come from?
5/ What verifiable evidence(s) have to that explicitly says Hebrews are blacks?
6/ What ethnicity are Hebrews?
7/ What nationality historically are Hebrews?
8/ Are Abraham, Jacob/Israel, Esau, king David, king Solomon, and Jesus "all Hebrews are black"?
9/ Do you believe the entirety of the biblical canon 66 books?
10/ What were the blacks that are Hebrews called, before Eber whom they are named after? There would have been a name used to separate or identify them apart from the other blacks who aren't Hebrews, and who obviously are called Africans. What is the name they also are known by please?
11/ Where, when, how and who from did white people appear?

khia:
3. The color of the skin absolutely means everything to you if it isn't white. Your undying love for the white skin has caused you to hate your own skin
My undying love is for all mankind. I am not biased, predijuce or discriminate because of skin pigmentation. I am colour blind where it comes to human beings. I detest racism, bigotry, discrimination because of skin colour. I find divisiveness, inflammatory remarks pitting a group of people against an other group of people et cetera disagreeable with me

khia:
4. When your beloved whites call you and your fellow blacks lazy, thieves, rapist, murders, kill you because of the color of your skin, break into your home when you are sitting down watching TV and kills you because you're black, shoots into a young woman's home and kills her because he could, what do you do beside try and find excuses to justify their wicked savage hearts. NOOOOO!!! Don't you dare tell me anything about these people until they impose into your life and reek havoc. Until then STFU.
So, in your humble opinion, 100% of white people do just that, hmm? Smh. Now listen real good and proper because I won't concerning this, repeat myself or warn you again about it. Make sure that is first and last time, you're ever using STFU in a post addressed to me. Okay?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

If you don't believe the whole Bible it's same as not believing at all!

People world over often agree with infos that's widely accepted but when such info has parts that doesn't go down with them they'll say
"I believe part of it not all"
Just to pacify those propagating the info! undecided

BELIEVE connotes TRUST so if you don't believe everything in the Bible then simply quote "you're not a believer" undecided

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jimyjames(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

Point of correction we have no Hebrews in Nigeria or even west Africa, Hebrews are minority.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Point of correction we have no Hebrews in Nigeria or even west Africa, Hebrews are minority.

They are the Igbo Jews. . They say they are descendants of Yacob (Jacob). They practice Judasm. I saw them on CNN and national geographic. They pray from the Soffit and they read from the Torah. Google them.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

If you don't believe the whole Bible it's same as not believing at all!

People world over often agree with infos that's widely accepted but when such info has parts that doesn't go down with them they'll say
"I believe part of it not all"
Just to pacify those propagating the info! undecided

BELIEVE connotes TRUST so if you don't believe everything in the Bible then simply quote "you're not a believer" undecided

I study the old testament.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

I am getting tired of informing you of the same information over and over again.You are thick headed. I don't mind having a discourse with you but your repetitive posts are getting boring and exhausting. Post something different.

If you want to see racist look up the word and you will see a picture of whites. Hell, look at the state of the US today. This is nothing new, people are fed up with being treated less than animals. Whites would not dare treat a dog the way they treat blacks in America which includes black immigrants before you pull that **They only treat black Americans like that** card.

Ordinarily tagging evil deeds to skin colour makes you a RACIST Ma! smiley

Wickedness has nothing to do with skin colour. Even here amongst blacks, a rich man will treat his dog better than the child of his poor neighbour.

So evil has nothing to do with skin colour, people chose to be good or evil, i watched the protests on the internet yesterday and noticed many white skinned protesters agitating over the death of the black guy.

Please how do you expect those white protesters to feel if they should read the underlined in your comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

I study the old testament.

I'm telling you authoritatively now that you know nothing as in NOTHING about the OT because there is nothing worthwhile in studying the OT if you can't figure out how God's promises written in the OT were fulfilled in the NT and what awaits all those exercising faith in the overall message! smiley

This is like saying you knew how the farmer cleared the bushes, till the soil, made ridges, planted the yam, go there everyday to clear the weeds.
But you don't care about how he harvested the crops, packed it into his store house, took some yam, peeled it, cooked it and made a porridge out of it, yet you want to sit back and enjoy the meal! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jimyjames(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

They are the Igbo Jews. . They say they are descendants of Yacob (Jacob). They practice Judasm. I saw them on CNN and national geographic. They pray from the Soffit and they read from the Torah. Google them.

We have Igbo Jews by religion that's true, but the theory of us being Hebrews is false , our DNA doesn't match any of the lost Jews all over the world . that's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:
Who gave you the statistics that 94% of black victims were killed by other blacks. Who gave you this information, could it be the white racist media? [s]Boy, you have a lot to learn about America. I see no difference in you from white supremacists. SMH undecided[/s]

jimyjames:

khia:

Ted Turner and ex wife Jane Fonda

Robert Edward Turner III is an American media proprietor, producer, and philanthropist. As a businessman, he is known as founder of the Cable News Network (i.e. CNN)
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Ordinarily tagging evil deeds to skin colour makes you a RACIST Ma! smiley

Wickedness has nothing to do with skin colour. Even here amongst blacks, a rich man will treat his dog better than the child of his poor neighbour.

So evil has nothing to do with skin colour, people chose to be good or evil, i watched the protests on the internet yesterday and noticed many white skinned protesters agitating over the death of the black guy.

Please how do you expect those white protesters to feel if they should read the underlined in your comment? undecided
The evil I have experienced has been with whites. I'm speaking on my experience just like you can speak on your experience with blacks. Those white people protesting are trouble makers, they are the ones setting the fires, throwing bricks at the police, throwing cherry bombs into police cars, and shooting at the police.

Palettes of guns and bricks were found in the community placed by them to cause chaos. They were caught spray painting BLM on businesses to make it look like the black community is doing These things.

Some of them were caught on video and some of them were caught by the black protesters themselves who drag them to the police who then arrested them. They are a radical gang called ANTIFA and they are being paid to interrupt the peaceful protesting with chaos. We did not ask them to get involved neither do we want them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True Name Of The Creator / The Story Of Jos Killings In The Bible / Victimless Crimes, Yay or Nay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.