Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Biblical Laws For Rape - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Laws For Rape (4272 Views)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2020
jimyjames:

We have Igbo Jews by religion that's true, but the theory of us being Hebrews is false , our DNA doesn't match any of the lost Jews all over the world . that's just the truth.
The truth is, your DNA don't match those fake Jews in fake Israel and how could it?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by SharonLoveth(f): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=AntiChristian post=90473347]

1. Slave, You'll show me where Aamin Is written in Quran..

2. Look at ur messenger Muhammad outside grin

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 298:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me . While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to
be in my periods (menses).
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm telling you authoritatively now that you know nothing as in NOTHING about the OT because there is nothing worthwhile in studying the OT if you can't figure out how God's promises written in the OT were fulfilled in the NT and what awaits all those exercising faith in the overall message! smiley

This is like saying you knew how the farmer cleared the bushes, till the soil, made ridges, planted the yam, go there everyday to clear the weeds.
But you don't care about how he harvested the crops, packed it into his store house, took some yam, peeled it, cooked it and made a porridge out of it, yet you want to sit back and enjoy the meal! undecided

I'm waiting for the coming of the Messiah but you believe white Jesus is your Messiah.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jimyjames(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

The truth is, your DNA don't match those fake Jews in fake Israel and how could it?

My blood doesn't match all the Jews including the black Jews in Ethiopia , Hebrews are minority in the black race , right from the biblical days , they were minority , why are you making it look like Hebrews dominates the black race ?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
jimyjames:

My blood doesn't match all the Jews including the black Jews in Ethiopia , Hebrews are minority in the black race , right from the biblical days , they were minority , why are you making it look like Hebrews dominates the black race ?

All Hebrews were and are black but not all blacks are Hebrews.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jimyjames(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

Hebrews were mixed they married from different race , plus they were minority, so don't make them look big, when the Hebrews were leaving Egypt as slaves they didn't leave alone other slaves of other races made it out of egypt with them .
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

The evil I have experienced has been with whites. I'm speaking on my experience just like you can speak on your experience with blacks. Those white people protesting are trouble makers, they are the ones setting the fires, throwing bricks at the police, throwing cherry bombs into police cars, and shooting at the police.

Palettes of guns and bricks were found in the community placed by them to cause chaos. They were caught spray painting BLM on businesses to make it look like the black community is doing These things.

Some of them were caught on video and some of them were caught by the black protesters themselves who drag them to the police who then arrested them. They are a radical gang called ANTIFA and they are being paid to interrupt the peaceful protesting with chaos. We did not ask them to get involved neither do we want them.

The fact still remains that they're part of those PROTESTING!

Matters could get complicated if not handled with care.

Jesus taught us to handle matters with care, so none of his true followers will ever protest for any reason whatsoever!

He taught us that as long as Satan continues to rule the world, injustice will always be here. So we understand that his father wants us to be patient and keep our minds on kingdom NOT thinking we can do anything about Crime or Injustice for now, that's why he thought us to wise as SERPENT and innocent as DOVE!

I know so much about Politics and i'm telling you now that there are so many things hidden behind the scene! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you think I am like you, who hasnt correctly and rightly studied to show himself approved to God? Do you think, I am like you, who cant correctly handle the word of truth?. Do you think, I am like you, who cant correctly explain the word of truth? Do you think, I am like you, who cant accurately handle the word of truth?. Or I am like you, who cant rightly dividing the word of truth, hmm?.

I am not like you don\nie, who is ashamed to respond to each of all my numbered questions put to you. I am not like you who cant give a good effort of himself on giving an exegesis and hermeneutics of Genesis 5:24 and Hebrews 11:5, lol

Look at you doing a strawmanning here. Who did you see or read here, talking about Christianity, hmm? Where on this thread, did you read anyone talking about Yahushua being a Christian, hmm?

The Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus was NOT even a Jew, talkless word being a Christian, lol, don\nie. The word "Jew," fyi, is a modern invention, lol, it did not come into existence until the year 1775, lol, so no way possible, the Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus, be a Jew. In fact, the word "Jew," as we understand it today is NOT even in the bible, in that written form, lol. The Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus sef, isnt Jew, lol.

OK, who is a Jew don\nie?. Simply put, Jews are people from nations other than the 12 Hebrew/Israelites tribes who practice a belief system known as Judaism/Pharisaism, the doctrine of the Pharisees, lol. It is similar to having those who believe in the Antioch Christ and/or Constantine Christ and so thereby are called Christians and what they believe in, is called Christianity, the doctrine of the Antioch Christ or Constantine Christ.

If one were to say that all believers are Judahites because Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, is of the tribe of Judah, it would be an incorrect assumption, a fallacy, so much the same way, would it be to claim that Jews are Judahites, because they arent. The Jews, about today, are not of the tribe of Judah.

In fact, just as I've earlier said, what is known as Judaism is actually Pharisaism. Judaism, as it pertains to Pharisaism, is a misnomer since it is neither the a belief/faith of Judah nor the doctrine that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ practiced. Pharisaism is the doctrine or practices of the Pharisees. Pharisaism, is not an Abrahamic faith, which is why Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was always at loggerheads with Pharisees, lol, because Pharisaism, basically is Babylonian occult traditions, in place of the word of God, brought in by the Israelites, who returned from Babylonian exiles (i.e. John 8:44, Matthew 23:33, Mark 7:8, Luke 11:52 etcetera)

jimyjames:
Point of correction we have no Hebrews in Nigeria or even west Africa, Hebrews are minority.

khia:
They are the Igbo Jews. . They say they are descendants of Yacob (Jacob). They practice Judasm. I saw them on CNN and national geographic. They pray from the Soffit and they read from the Torah. Google them.

jimyjames:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11709472_fbimg15816281369771029_jpeg8247975d87b028c7549557deed04bcb2

We have Igbo Jews by religion that's true, but the theory of us being Hebrews is false, our DNA doesn't match any of the lost Jews all over the world. that's just the truth.
God bless you real good for this absolute truth you've shared. May YAH richly bless you for your sincerity and honesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

I'm waiting for the coming of the Messiah but you believe white Jesus is your Messiah.

You're just so judgmental that you often forget when you're shooting yourself in the foot! undecided

The other time you were accusing MuttleyLaff that he accused you wrongly whereas that's what you also do to others! undecided

Who told you i believe in the skin colour of the Messiah? cheesy

What has skin colour got to do with the promised one who is NOT FROM THIS SOURCE? cheesy

For your information, the Messiah is not one of Adam's descendants because he has been existing before creation, so what has the discrimination you humans brought upon yourselves got to do with God's promises?

God is the father of all so the Messiah can come in any form, what is important is the purpose for which he is to come!

That's why i told you earlier that regarding the OT you know NOTHING! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:
Yours wouldn't either, like Ive always told other fakes parading themselves as Israelites

jimyjames:
My blood doesn't match all the Jews including the black Jews in Ethiopia, Hebrews are minority in the black race, right from the biblical days, they were minority, why are you making it look like Hebrews dominates the black race?
It is more the reason she doesnt want to be associated or identified as an African American with ancestral roots traced to being called an African woman

khia:
What is the ethnicity of the Hebrew that are black?

jimyjames:
Hebrews were mixed they married from different race, plus they were minority, so don't make them look big, when the Hebrews were leaving Egypt as slaves they didn't leave alone other slaves of other races made it out of Egypt with them
This is absolutely true (i.e. Exodus 12:38)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:
I'm telling you authoritatively now that you know nothing as in NOTHING about the OT because there is nothing worthwhile in studying the OT if you can't figure out how God's promises written in the OT were fulfilled in the NT and what awaits all those exercising faith in the overall message! smiley

This is like saying you knew how the farmer cleared the bushes, till the soil, made ridges, planted the yam, go there everyday to clear the weeds. But you don't care about how he harvested the crops, packed it into his store house, took some yam, peeled it, cooked it and made a porridge out of it, yet you want to sit back and enjoy the meal! undecided

khia:

Maximus69:
You're just so judgmental that you often forget when you're shooting yourself in the foot! undecided

The other time you were accusing MuttleyLaff that he accused you wrongly whereas that's what you also do to others! undecided

What has skin colour got to do with the promised one who is NOT FROM THIS SOURCE? cheesy

For your information, the Messiah is not one of Adam's descendants because he has been existing before creation, so what has the discrimination you humans brought upon yourselves got to do with God's promises?

God is the father of all so the Messiah can come in any form, what is important is the purpose for which he is to come!

That's why i told you earlier that you know NOTHING about the OT! cheesy
The Messiah is coming not either as black or white, thats not just fact but also is an absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The Messiah is coming not either as black or white lmao.

If we tell you people to humble yourselves and learn from us, you will start arguing profusely saying "JWs are false prophets" all because we're concentrating on how the fulfilment of God's promises will turn out in our generation!

Let all of you have it in your minds today that the Messiah has been existing before Adam, so if he chooses to come and do certain things in our midst, he could come in any form provided his appearance won't scared us away.
That's why he need to come in a form that is familiar to us (human form) and the lineage that must welcome him supposed to be those who have the info regarding his coming, that's why he came through the Jews.
But regarding his skin colour, the Bible book of Proverbs made us to understand that the Messiah love humans out of all the things God used him to create {Proverbs 8:31} he never i repeat HE NEVER said anything about skin colour! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Fayos1(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

My dear that's what emotional weakness can do! smiley

You grew hot when i said the victim of rape in Israel was expected to accept the rapist as her husband, learn to forgive and love him, not so?

Now imagine if all rapists should be stoned to death or castrated, how many females do you think will have a man to call their own?

The truth is out of 10 males, 9 have forcefully had sex with a female before! undecided

Now imagine what will happen if all the 9 were dealt with as rapists, what do you think will happen in our society?

That's why God's word say "pay her dowry, marry her and never think you can divorce her for the rest of your life" smiley
I'm sure you mean 9 out of 10 males you know. Including you and your Jehovah witness sect, I'm sure.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

The fact still remains that they're part of those PROTESTING!

Matters could get complicated if not handled with care.

Jesus taught us to handle matters with care, so none of his true followers will ever protest for any reason whatsoever!

He taught us that as long as Satan continues to rule the world, injustice will always be here. So we understand that his father wants us to be patient and keep our minds on kingdom NOT thinking we can do anything about Crime or Injustice for now, that's why he thought us to wise as SERPENT and innocent as DOVE!

I know so much about Politics and i'm telling you now that there are so many things hidden behind the scene! smiley

If we sat on our asses and did nothing we will continue to live with injustice. If it wasn't for protesting and revolting there will still be slavery in America. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why i told you earlier that regarding the OT you know NOTHING! cheesy
No he lied on me that's different than making accusations which I didn't do.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Fayos1:

I'm sure you mean 9 out of 10 males you know. Including you and your Jehovah witness sect, I'm sure.

Have you had sex before you got married?

Have you ever had sex with you wife against her wish?

According to God's word if you've engaged in either of the two, you're not better than the rapist Sir/Ma! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

If we sat on our asses and did nothing we will continue to live with injustice. If it wasn't for protesting and revolting there will still be slavery in America. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Without God you'll stand up against one evil deed but end up procuring ten more evil deeds! smiley
There as never been a time when anything better come out of a revolution, you will only quench one side of the fire while your effort is fueling the most destructive part of what you are fighting to quench.

Let's talk about slavery that you just mentioned, humans introduced this idea after Noah's generation. People began making use of the means they had to force others into working for them. After money was introduced, they noticed that if equal chances are given to everyone there won't be means of keeping wealth in a specific family. So they introduced force labour (slavery) thereby making able bodied men work throughout all their lives without the opportunity of becoming rich!
Of course they will not enslave their own child it's the children of strangers that they will enslave, therefore people go out day and night as warriors to steal money and humans to sell in far distant lands to make money.
The system continue till our day, meanwhile God never asked the Israelites not to buy slaves but no Israelite must be sold within their boarders as a slave, this means God is telling them it's not to be done amongst you. God even told them that if they use their money to purchase a slave, after seven years the slave must be freed (he has worked enough to repay the money you used in buying him).
But today after the revolting and many people have lost their lives in a bid to eradicate slave trade, the rich brought in another idea: make them work hard and pay them less
This is what is obtainable today. Our black people whose ancestors would flee at the sight of a ship at the sea coast are now prepared to pay anything to get into the ship that's sailing towards the same destination where their parents were made to slave and die in abject poverty! embarassed
WHY?
Because even on their own soil, they're made to work really hard but paid peanuts that's not enough to pay for their expenses talkless of savings to secure business and say goodbye to poverty! embarassed
So my dear, you will only revolt to heal a wond but secure several injuries that will be worse than the single wond you wanted to heal.
That's why Jesus (the one you're referring to as white Messiah) said "pray for God's Kingdom to come" {Matthew 6:10} where everyone will live his life as freeborn not as slaves! Psalms 37:9-11

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by MuttleyLaff: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:
If we tell you people to humble yourselves and learn from us, you will start arguing profusely saying "JWs are false prophets" all because we're concentrating on how the fulfilment of God's promises will turn out in our generation!

Let all of you have it in your minds today that the Messiah has been existing before Adam, so if he chooses to come and do certain things in our midst, he could come in any form provided his appearance won't scared us away.
That's why he need to come in a form that is familiar to us (human form) and the lineage that must welcome him supposed to be those who have the info regarding his coming, that's why he came through the Jews.
But regarding his skin colour, the Bible book of Proverbs made us to understand that the Messiah love humans out of all the things God used him to create {Proverbs 8:31} he never i repeat HE NEVER said anything about skin colour! smiley
Maximus69, I don't want to fall out with you, but just to set the record straight I have never profusely argued saying "JWs are false prophets". You certainly have mixed me up with someone else. There are doctrinal differences, which I always have admitted there are, and that is expected because all fingers aren't equal in length et cetera, but I haven't outrightly come out and say for use "JWs are false prophets" If I have, I'll be most pleased you present evidence of this, so if necessary I can explain myself or retract quickly

khia:
You haven't refuted nor denied any of all the truth, I told of about you.

I didn't lie about anything. I didn't accuse you of anything. I merely repeated everything that is true about you. Okay, lets go there. Whats your response to this question. Are you Negro or you are not Negro?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2020
khia:

So how come you concluded that my own Messiah is the white Jesus? smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jamesid29(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Acehart my brother, it takes clout for Maximus69 to come out and publicly admit to a past deed. He clearly is a changed man from way back then, and as since made peace with His Maker.

Now, no one has condoned rape of any sort here on the thread, certainly not Maximus69 nor I, but for someone like khia, to be casting the first stone, and be forming holier than thou and I am holy pass you, is just taking the biscuit. Who is she to curse/condemn whom God has not cursed/condemned. The guy is a new creation, old things have passed away. All things about him have become new.

Maximus69, did not shared that past of him to gloat or to glorify that dastardly moment of weakness act(s), he was trying to make a point that went the wrong way and gave misleading perceptions. At every point, I confronted him, but you can see, he never gave me face or a response

The bible tells us no sin, is greater than another sin, that sin is sin, so who does khia think she is, to be wriggling in the dagger into Maximus69

khia is AA, whose partner is Ndigbo. She is a strong originally African woman, who gives as good as she takes, she isn't a push over. She is no emotional wreck. She can look after herself, only that she is just a hypocritical, confused of her ancestral roots sanctimonious black racist Israelite wannabe. I owe her and nobagger apologies.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I'll say. Mtcheew angry angry angry
Naa Baba you are wrong on this one... I don't know khia or your history with her but saying because nobody holy pass,so she has no right to stand up to a man who clearly isn't deeply hurt by what he has done and worse still has been twisting the Bible to justify his acts is not the right thing to do.
When David realized the gravity of what he had done, he broke down but when Saul was confronted with his, he was more like " well the deed has been done ,so we move".

Maximus69 can't hide behind being a new creature while still justifying certain things as normal. Someone who has realized the gravity of what he done won't have spent the past 3 pages normalizing rape as part of life and not that really a big deal so clearly he doesn't still understand the pain he might have caused (probably because he's never had to confront it before).
Just as Maximus69 can't hide behind new creation while still justifying certain things, we also can't hide behind no body holy pass while still saying we are the light of the world but refuse to stand against darkness.

If we all say since nobody is without sin so let's not speak up against evil, then the apostles wouldn't have had the right to write their letters to the churches and the OT prophets won't have the right to prophesy against the nations. We have to keep dealing with the sins in our own lives while we continue to speak out against evil in the world, especially from those who use the Bible as a shield.

Yes Sin is sin and we are all liable of death , that's why we need Jesus. But some evil have a greater effect on us ,our environment and our neighbors than others. The effect a murder will have on a family is drastically different from the effect a theft will have on the same family.
Even in the old testament some sins carried the death penalty while some just required compensation.

I might not agree with JW on most theological issues but I refuse to believe the organisation is the way Maximus69 has painted them out to be on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, I don't want to fall out with you, but just to set the record straight I have never profusely argued saying "JWs are false prophets". You certainly have mixed me up with someone else. There are doctrinal differences, which I always have admitted there are, and that is expected because all fingers aren't equal in length et cetera, but I haven't outrightly come out and say for use "JWs are false prophets" If I have, I'll be most pleased you present evidence of this, so if necessary I can explain myself or retract quickly

I didn't lie about anything. I didn't accuse you of anything. I merely repeated everything that is true about you. Okay, lets go there. Whats your response to this question. Are you Negro or you are not Negro?

At bolded is what makes you an unbeliever!
If you truthfully welcome doctrinal differences as normal, then there is no need arguing about right or wrong regarding doctrinal matters, you should welcome all doctrines as normal!
True believers stick to one line of thought, so if you're not of that thought we take you as our neighbour who may be well meaning but never as our brother in FAITH! smiley
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2020
jamesid29:

I might not agree with JW on most theological issues but I refuse to believe the organisation is the way Maximus69 has painted them out to be on this thread.
It's like most of you aren't getting something clear on this matter! undecided

Someone coming out publicly to say
I'm guilty of the same offence
Never meant he deal horrible things like what was involved in the one discussed.

For instance when talking about STEALING let me list all those who fall under that category
©Child took his/her classmates item.
©Child stole parents money.
©Child stole meat in the pot.
©Wife took cash from husband's pocket without telling him.
©Pickpocketing.
©Stealing yam, goat, cow or something else.
©Armed Robbery.
©Disguising as handicap to beg.
©Embezzlement of public funds.
And so on.
Now an armed robber is caught and you're asked to render judgment on what should be done to this armed robber, of course if he has killed someone during the operation that led to his arrest, then he will be charged on two offences.
But if it's using a gun to scared the owner to forcefully collect an item, a righteous judge will be confused because deep down in his heart, he knows he's not better than the THIEF if he has ever done any of those things listed above!

I was a Muslim and those three females i forcefully had sex with back then were my girlfriends, in fact none of them raised her voice to protest during the event. All i just know is i forced them and later we continue with our boyfriend girlfriend thing.
So if someone now ask me what should be done to someone who did the same thing, of course i'll feel challenged to come and say anything because i did it before but it might have been on a different setting yet RAPE is RAPE! smiley

That was back then, i'm now a Christian and i now know the weight of forcefulness, if anyone wants to raise his or her tongue against an offender, think deeply in your heart, "have i ever been involved in any of such?" if yes is your answer, then be warned because
Whatever you measured out to others is exactly the same measurement you'll be repaid! ~ Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 7:1-5
That's why i was confused when handling the issue of forcefully having sex!smiley

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:
1. Slave, You'll show me where Aamin Is written in Quran..

2. Look at ur messenger Muhammad outside

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 298:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me . While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to
be in my periods (menses).

Do your father and mother not enjoy something like this?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:

I didn't force, I only asked you to follow the advice of your Prophet who said you should swear if you're sincere

Are you bound by that law? Should a Christian enforce Islamic law?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by advocatejare(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you bound by that law? Should a Christian enforce Islamic law?
A Christian can ask a Muslim to enforce Islamic law on himself, So obey the law of your Prophet

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by AntiChristian: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:

A Christian can ask a Muslim to enforce Islamic law on himself, So obey the law of your Prophet

Where is the Bible verse for this? Abi na Holy Spirit Indaboski Pahose?
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by advocatejare(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is the Bible verse for this? Abi na Holy Spirit Indaboski Pahose?
I've given you the Hadiths reference for it
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jamesid29(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

It's like most of you aren't getting something clear on this matter! undecided

Someone coming out publicly to say
I'm guilty of the same offence
Never meant he deal horrible things like what was involved in the one discussed.

For instance when talking about STEALING let me list all those who fall under that category
©Child took his/her classmates item.
©Child stole parents money.
©Child stole meat in the pot.
©Wife took cash from husband's pocket without telling him.
©Pickpocketing.
©Stealing yam, goat, cow or something else.
©Armed Robbery.
©Disguising as handicap to beg.
©Embezzlement of public funds.
And so on.
Now an armed robber is caught and you're asked to render judgment on what should be done to this armed robber, of course if he has killed someone during the operation that led to his arrest, then he will be charged on two offences.
But if it's using a gun to scared the owner to forcefully collect an item, a righteous judge will be confused because deep down in his heart, he knows he's not better than the THIEF if he has ever done any of those things listed above!

I was a Muslim and those three females i forcefully had sex with back then were my girlfriends, in fact none of them raised her voice to protest during the event. All i just know is i forced them and later we continue with our boyfriend girlfriend thing.
So if someone now ask me what should be done to someone who did the same thing, of course i'll feel challenged to come and say anything because i did it before but it might have been on a different setting yet RAPE is RAPE! smiley

That was back then, i'm now a Christian and i now know the weight of forcefulness, if anyone wants to raise his or her tongue against an offender, think deeply in your heart, "have i ever been involved in any of such?" if yes is your answer, then be warned because
Whatever you measured out to others is exactly the same measurement you'll be repaid! ~ Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 7:1-5
That's why i was confused when handling the issue of forcefully having sex!smiley
I'm not one to claim self righteousness and Lord knows I have my own weaknesses but if truly this is how your mind works, oga you need Jesus.
In one breath you're saying "I know what I did was wrong" but in the next breath you are saying "Everybody else does it and look here's an article to prove that, so nobody should talk or judge me". I pray that one day you truly understand the gravity of what you have done so that you can get to a point where you can say " I don't care if the whole world is doing it, I know what I did was wrong... No stories, no excuses". ( I'm not just talking about only rape here)

I also pray that as long you have this kind of mindset, God will always raise people that will stand against you propagating this type ideology.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
jamesid29:

I'm not one to claim self righteousness and Lord knows I have my own weaknesses but if truly this is how your mind works, oga you need Jesus.
In one breath you're saying "I know what I did was wrong" but in the next breath you are saying "Everybody else does it and look here's an article to prove that, so nobody should talk or judge me". I pray that one day you truly understand the gravity of what you have done so that you can get to a point where you can say " I don't care if the whole world is doing it, I know what I did was wrong... No stories, no excuses". ( I'm not just talking about only rape here)

I also pray that as long you have this kind of mindset, God will always raise people that will stand against you propagating this type ideology.

You're really funny my guy! cheesy

You misconstrued the whole thing! cheesy

I'm judging myself already because i'm now a Christian! smiley

If not because i believe in the teachings of the one i'm quoting, i'll be like "that's in the past now we need to stone this one that's been caught doing it" cheesy

It's my conscience couple with my faith that's speaking now not ordinary me Sir!
Otherwise nobody will hear of this, even my girlfriends that i forcefully did it with back then never thought it to be a crime till today!

It's the spirit of God that's against those acts that's now disturbing me so that i find it difficult to speak against someone who was caught doing the same thing! cheesy

I'm not holding anyone back from judging a rapist Sir, all i'm saying is

"if the law now say (stone a rapist) the stone in the hand of Maximus69 will drop off his hand'"" smiley

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maximus69:

If not because i believe in the teachings of the one i'm quoting, i'll be like "that's in the past now we need to stone this one that's been caught doing it" cheesy

It's my conscience couple with my faith that's speaking now not ordinary me Sir!
Otherwise nobody will hear of this, even my girlfriends that i forcefully did it with back then never thought it to be a crime till today!

It's the spirit of God that's against those acts that's now disturbing me so that i find it difficult to speak against someone who was caught doing the same thing! cheesy

"if the law now say (stone a rapist) the stone in the hand of Maximus69 will drop off his hand'"" smiley

My friend forget about the Jesus that you're quoting, accept his own Jesus whose words on such matters can't be found written anywhere! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by khia: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

That's your problem, you are to busy rambling to actually read another's point of view. I have repeatedly posted what you lied about and refuted your lies. To answer this old tired question you are posting again, read my posts because I already answered that question.
Re: Biblical Laws For Rape by jamesid29(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Baba stop spending so much energy trying to normalise it.
Nobody is saying you should pick up stones to stone anybody but rather than pointing fingers at everybody else doing it , maybe just maybe you can use your experience to teach the ones coming behind to do better.

I'm a graduate today because those who had gone before me and had the issues similar to my own were able to use their own experience to advice me. I would have easily been a dropout if not for those who spoke to me then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Had Been The One Creating Things, Humans, Will You Had Given 'freewill' ? / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? / 10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.