Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists (43605 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by CoxxyBrown(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigeria Slay Queen who goes about doing hookups brag on her birthday of how she is not afraid of the Big Boys in town Using girls for money rituals. For her she want to chill with the big Boys.
Watch the video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4548154808615833&id=100048800851382

6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin

She wanna chill with the biq guys grin

make them no use her renew their ritual sad

money is the root of all evil.. girls are the leaf grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Some women no dey hear word. undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by KingDash: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
if ritualist meet her sef them no go use her, bitch dryer than a stock fish

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Bigpapi: 3:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Na ur TOTO go suffer

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by errigdee: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2022
like play like play

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

I pity the 'big boy' that will use her.... Note she's giving him the go ahead to use her.

By the time he is done using her, Nigeria police will parade him black and white. He will suffer it at the expenses of her command.

Sometimes this ladies are the causes of all this rubbish. You know you ain't save with him but yet you refuse to break up simply because he is giving you money. Money that will leave you the moment you die.

#Ladiesstopgivingyourselfout..
Be careful !!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Boogyman557: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Goldbw122(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2022
So. Far she should be careful
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by anochuko01(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Her name sounds like an STD

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Mrscarter(f): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2022
CoxxyBrown:
Nigeria Slay Queen who goes about doing hookups brag on her birthday of how she is not afraid of the Big Boys in town Using girls for money rituals. For her she want to chill with the big Boys.
Watch the video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4548154808615833&id=100048800851382

Lol is that wat u call a slay queen really?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Investor137: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Leave this one..she knows she has been used already…empty container moving around.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by lereinter(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Dis one has been used

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by nerdfrost(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Until them use u buy benz angry

Nosimp2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Aguilar(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2022
You think say na by mouth. The day e go happen to you, e go be like judgement day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Zagadizzz9: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Smh.... dem no dey tell pesin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by slawormiir: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend of that baby girl must be a real niggarrr

First of all there is nothing like money ritual

CalabarPikin:
Bonga fish u mean..?

Most of you all looking down on slim girls .....I bet my balls you guys haven't tested slim women.....they are the best..they are the sweetest...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
grin
She's already womb-less........... After all big boys ain't called big boys for nothing cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Baawaa(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
She has been used already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Harnny(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
You sure say anything still dey this one?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by sanity12(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Na Social Media cause all this sha

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Jalaw: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2022
They don't only need to kill her.
They don already collect her destiny, she is just walking empty.

I de pity that innocent man were go finally marry an empty case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by askolly(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Dem nigga
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Another Fish brain advertising herself to ritualists. It could even be she has no value for now. They might have used everything usable. The onus will be on the man that wants to marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by nonstan(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Is nairaland now a blog?
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Authoreety: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2022
OK ns
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend of that baby girl must be a real niggarrr

First of all there is nothing like money ritual

grin. I know say you must defend any rubbish wey dey linked to yahoo undecided. But can you fit swear say you never enter any location since you start to dey hustle?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Where is the slay and where is the queen?......in honesty,all I see here is a demented olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Naijanascam: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Too bad
Something must kill a woman
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by CalabarPikin: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Bonga fish u mean..?

slawormiir:

Most of you all looking down on slim girls .....I bet my balls you guys haven't tested slim women.....they are the best..they are the sweetest...

Slim girls with moderate or big ass perfect.....but u see those ones with small yanch, I'll always run for my dear life after few encounter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by sunkieisland(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Are you sure they haven't already used her for ritual?

see how she dry like shawa Ghana. Dem don use her already. just that she never sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Things That Are Better Than Sex / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.