Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (94632 Views)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by tiredoflife(m): 4:08am On Jun 09, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Who knows how long he’s been abusing her?
Don’t say anything about the woman just yet until you hear her side of the story.

Modified:. Nothing works in this country we all know it thats why we see this of shiit happening in our society, you catch a thief you buy petrol, you catch your spouse with someone else you take action immediately because why? You won’t get justice. I am not going to condemn the woman. My take is that you fix your society. Fix the policing system, fix the judicial system. Vote people that can do it. When everybody have a voice. We will become sane citizens.

Lol. The man just slap the woman go sleep. Werey grin

Bros E no de easy like that the woman probably love her husband just want to be heard. That’s what’s happening in the US right now. The African/American don’t want to burn banks but the government need to make provision for laws on racism, let it become a crime. America is a free state for God sake it’s what it’s built on.

Because she properly doesn’t mean it. Listen it sounds crazy but let me tell you. The reason we envy the western society is because they have laws, very good system and this laws are functioning. As in everybody have someone they can talk to. In our society they will tell the woman to go and kneel down and beg her husband even when the man had abused her.

Easy bros. Na another people life be this, many things dey happen for there o. I heard something when I was young about like a saying. I’ll try to translate from Yoruba to English “If you see two people fighting so seriously that they ignore every plea to settle. Look well into the matter the last argument is not the genesis of the fight”

See my advice is when you find someone to marry treat them well don’t let them owe you wickedness in anyway. If you go count scores now e fit be the woman first score be this.
No sir. Just realistic.

What kind of rubbish are u saying
U are a simp
It's very clear

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by bullabong(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Who knows how long he’s been abusing her?
Don’t say anything about the woman just yet until you hear her side of the story.

Modified:. Nothing works in this country we all know it thats why we see this of shiit happening in our society, you catch a thief you buy petrol, you catch your spouse with someone else you take action immediately because why? You won’t get justice. I am not going to condemn the woman. My take is that you fix your society. Fix the policing system, fix the judicial system. Vote people that can do it. When everybody have a voice. We will become sane citizens.

Lol. The man just slap the woman go sleep. Werey grin

Bros E no de easy like that the woman probably love her husband just want to be heard. That’s what’s happening in the US right now. The African/American don’t want to burn banks but the government need to make provision for laws on racism, let it become a crime. America is a free state for God sake it’s what it’s built on.

Because she properly doesn’t mean it. Listen it sounds crazy but let me tell you. The reason we envy the western society is because they have laws, very good system and this laws are functioning. As in everybody have someone they can talk to. In our society they will tell the woman to go and kneel down and beg her husband even when the man had abused her.

Easy bros. Na another people life be this, many things dey happen for there o. I heard something when I was young about like a saying. I’ll try to translate from Yoruba to English “If you see two people fighting so seriously that they ignore every plea to settle. Look well into the matter the last argument is not the genesis of the fight”

See my advice is when you find someone to marry treat them well don’t let them owe you wickedness in anyway. If you go count scores now e fit be the woman first score be this.
No sir. Just realistic.
Foolish SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing but Sheer Spirit of Wickedness..

We have Continously said that we Should ensure we guard ourselves by ensuring we are filled with the Spirit of GOD.

Being empty could make you an Instrument or a Casualty!

In a split of a second, anyone can be used and dumped by these evil spirits that have filled the whole place..
Story for the gods..
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by cochexky: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Goodluck for you.. But let me also educate you on somethings you may not know....

Bro marriage and friendship is a two different thing and spirit. Just pray it continues to work the way you are seeing it now.. Do you know some ladies are spiritually married and the forces mostly comes when they are married some when they give birth..

Do you know that women can pretend in a relationship for 10 years? But when you marry them after some time they will shock u.

Do you know that most women you see that develop the devilish anger to hurt there husband where once a romantic girlfriend... Though some men pushes there wife to act stupid.

I pray for God to make ur girlfriend a better wife. Amen.

FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by chimablack1: 5:34am On Jun 09, 2020
How you go slap woman go sleep?

The fear of a quiet woman wont let my eyes close o. But if the sleep too worry me i either beg her, or enter a different room, lock the door and still put a stainless plate behind the door.

Fear people wey Their first physical gift na Apple from Satan.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by SpatialKing(m): 5:51am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.
Once in a while get her upset and see how she reacts to it.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by emmanuelalbert3(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2020
The man was wroug for slapping her,but she over related she is totally "VERY" wrong... Even though she want to retaliate it shouldn't be an hot water... Omo she get mind ooh, she even go out side go buy kerosene...
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2020
SpatialKing:

Once in a while get her upset and see how she reacts to it.
I did, her reaction is the best. She's always calm with whatever u throw at all. Then thinks overe it and later u & discuss it with u. The way she uses her words carefully so she wont fuel the issue will make u have no option but to beg her and everything will be fine again. She finds it so hard to be upset for more than hours or at most a day. I know u cant relate but her type is rare & im lucky to have her.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2020
TiffanyJ:

I said that someone is pretending! Well, I am not wrong. You are the pretender. My honest advice? Stop pretending to be who you are not. If she loves you, she will stick with you no matter what.
Jealous you said? Lol. Oga, I've got no time to be jealous of someone I don't even know.
Well, good luck.
not just pretending, im changing gradually to a better person by emulating her and the thing is working fine. So, does that really mean im pretending? I've taken her to be my mentor/mirror without letting her know about it. I know, u as a lady u cant relate but there're some lady like her & i urge u to start being like her.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Shuggaa: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2020
kilimanjaro:

Hello bro, I'm interested in the full gist pls.

Lol,my dear no be small matter,but she really suffered eh,i kept her in prison for three month.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by SpatialKing(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I did, her reaction is the best. She's always calm with whatever u throw at all. Then thinks overe it and later u & discuss it with u. The way she uses her words carefully so she wont fuel the issue will make u have no option but to beg her and everything will be fine again. She finds it so hard to be upset for more than hours or at most a day. I know u cant relate but her type is rare & im lucky to have her.
Sure I can relate.. My gf is like that too
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Now, what happens to slapping him back or leaving the marriage. This one no e is not an eye for eye. This is a head for an eye.
As women need to be careful with the way they deal with their husbands, husbands also need to be care with the way they react to somethings. If it gets to that level where your wife begin to think of revenge, your are doomed. She might chop off your head for something as tiny as waking her up to make you tea. And when a woman plans to deal with yu for dealing with her, she won't rest until she does it.
See how ordinary slap earned him a pot of boiling water. Is that not madness?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2020
emmanuelalbert3:
The man was wroug for slapping her,but she over related she is totally "VERY" wrong... Even though she want to retaliate it shouldn't be an hot water... Omo she get mind ooh, she even go out side go buy kerosene...
I keep telling my brothers that he should try to hold his temper and not hurt a woman if his life. Because if you have to hurt those women that must revenge making sure you live to remember their revenge, you are gone. Because a slap might earn you a stab.
They know if they engage in a fight the man will best them very well so they plan their revenge in a way that the man won't even be able to talk. And they will revenge for all the bad treatment they have received from men. That one revenge that covers for all the bad things people have done to them. If not, how can someone slap you and then you took time to buy kerosene, boil water and pour on him? This shows she must have been thinking of a punishment for this man long before the slap came
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by ipswitch: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2020
'My wife/ can never do this' ( some men will say) fa fa fa foul! Lie of the devil. A learned friend once told me ' women must be studied in secret'.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Def0123(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2020
So after bathing the husband with hot water , is she expecting him to accept her back or what..
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 143WaZoBia: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2020
ume1000:
the same woman that would boast about this deed later on
Most of all this situation arises when a man starts a relationship as a weakling (treat a woman like a queen ) the turning point becomes impossible
If keke man and woman get quarrel the first place they attack is your windscreen

All these acts are as a result of the society view of them as weaker vessels they therefore believe they could get out of any volient misconduct with the excuse of been a woman
Do you know these things are peculiar to us? Will she just break a Keke screen in a sane country because she want form craze?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 143WaZoBia: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
tiredoflife:

What kind of rubbish are u saying
U are a simp
It's very clear
You’re tired of life but your final wish is that I’m a simp. Ma worry
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 143WaZoBia: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
bullabong:
Foolish SIMP!
Continue de form Yankee inside naija.
E be like na simp de trend now.
You call one person Foolish SIMP what is foolish SIMP? Foolish SIMP!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2020
foolbuster:

No quarrel for 2 years in a relationship is a red flag.
WHAT IF THEY ARE TWO PEACE LOVING PEOPLE?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by yanabasee1(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
newdawn2017:
I don't deserve u Yana, u re a sick entitled, malignant, arrogant, proud & unremorseful manic. I pity any woman u re involved with now. U re a weak, lame, spinless, pale, pathetic fellow. *Spits.

Lol.... Normally, I'd banter with you.... Then I realized that it's just internet and we don't even know each other ......

So, I just laughed and I will pass.... So, have a great day!
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by yanabasee1(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I keep telling my brothers that he should try to hold his temper and not hurt a woman if his life. Because if you have to hurt those women that must revenge making sure you live to remember their revenge, you are gone. Because a slap might earn you a stab.
They know if they engage in a fight the man will best them very well so they plan their revenge in a way that the man won't even be able to talk. And they will revenge for all the bad treatment they have received from men. That one revenge that covers for all the bad things people have done to them. If not, how can someone slap you and then you took time to buy kerosene, boil water and pour on him? This shows she must have been thinking of a punishment for this man long before the slap came

It's unjustifiable to revenge on a man who is your husband and the father of your kids..... By damaging his body like that....

At the end of it, she was begging for forgiveness.....

Saying, she let lose all the anger on her...is a lie.... She just couldn't think far and she let the anger to overwhelm her....

There are women that you will slap and you will use the rest of your existence to beg for forgiveness... Because, such women knows how to make a man feel sorry for their wrongs....This kind of practice was long buried with our grandmothers as the mothers of this generation are more weaker and needs equal rights...instead of knowing how to treat a man....
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by holocron: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:

My brother, sorry to burst your bubble, but that is no guarantee that you won't meet with surprises AFTER you have married her. Even bestie of 10 to 15 years offers no remedy. Women are fluid and changeable and they themselves do not even understand the forces and motives pushing them hither and thither. The game of love, the quest to procreate, to tangle with the female, is very perilous to men. You may find all this hard to believe or accept but finally you will realise that you also have failed and fallen at the same place where your betters fail.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Stupiddd man why did you slap her?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Ayobami7(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by CeCeEkol(f): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Why slap your wife and then command her to go and sleep? what she did does not justify anything, its totally wrong, just as the man too was totally wrong. By now you as the man should know the kind of woman you have under your roof!. Marriage aint a do or we die here affair, if both of you have fallen out of love or whatever that bought you two together, kindly separate! oga my advice is please file for a divorce....yes. if she can go go to that extent, she will do worse and blame the devil... the devil is not to blame here, cos the devil would have left her, while the water was still on fire, she had enough time time while the water was boiling to calm her spirits, she had enough time while she went to buy the kerosene to calm her rage, her actions were planned. maybe, it could be the after effect of what the man has been doing to her, cos it looks like he slaps her all the time and then command her to go and sleep. The marriage is biased, so its better you calmly separate and then learn to respect your woman as a man. the moment you as a man start raising your hands on your woman, spiritually you relinquish whatever claim you have over her. well sorry and get well soon.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Alexpetra: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
don't worry, it will be like Corona, you will think you're in control on till you realize that you have no control on the relationship
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
If I'm the man, I will boil hot water, then I will invite her over to my home to make peace , when she's in my house already I will reciprocate the gesture.
Nonsense.
No be only u Sabi pour hot water angry
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
always try to control your anger
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
You must hurry up and marry her before I come for her.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by TiffanyJ(f): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
not just pretending, im changing gradually to a better person by emulating her and the thing is working fine. So, does that really mean im pretending? I've taken her to be my mentor/mirror without letting her know about it. I know, u as a lady u cant relate but there're some lady like her & i urge u to start being like her.
I wish you luck, then
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by definateli: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
This is called mutual couple violence.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by kabanayol9(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I don't mean to insult you Bros but you need to be very careful and more observant, I guess everything is going on fine with you, have you had your up's and down's moment, the good and bad days, how was her reaction, if it doesn't change and you noticed nothing, my friend count yourself if otherwise, you are deceiving yourself sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.