Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (94627 Views)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by newdawn2017(f): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

So, you rather prefer that she boils hot water and pour on him?

Rather,using a feminine strength and ability to weakens a man?
u re crazy, which feminine strength for a weak, lily-livered, entiled & violently disposed man?? shocked
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by yanabasee1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
newdawn2017:
u re crazy, which feminine strength for a weak, lily-livered, entiled & violently disposed man?? shocked

You don't deserve a man......You have failed as a woman if you don't know how to handle a man without pouring him hot water.....

You deserve to live a lonely life.....
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
newdawn2017:
What re u saying?? So it was ok for d Man to conveniently lift his hand to slap her?? undecided Re their strength biologically matched?? He deserved what he got, d lady did very well .
im really feeling for ur bf/hubby right now. The guy go don/will suffer.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by mikadocally: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello people, you can contact me for your courier or shipping website. My price is very affordable and I will deliver your site in less that 7 days. Call me or WhatsApp me on 07055483531
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by tydi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
SATANIIST:
dont break the olosho to wife code.
repeat after me with your useless big wide elephant ears open
I WILL NEVER CONVERT AN OLOSHO TO A WIFE
REPEAT IT 5X

Noted! I will keep repeating till the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by SATANIIST: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
tydi:

Noted! I will keep repeating till the end of the world.

lmao. this is the funniest comment i have seen in a long while here grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by friday2011(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

Dey deceive yourself... Dating and marriage are two different leagues...

I and my wife were friends for 6yrs, when we finally settled down, the 1st 6months-1yr was crazy but we overcome in the second year...

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by newdawn2017(f): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
im really feeling for ur bf/hubby right now. The guy go don/will suffer.
Yes should learn abusive behavior from somewhere to come torment me, he will regret it. undecided
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by newdawn2017(f): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

You don't deserve a man......You have failed as a woman if you don't know how to handle a man without pouring him hot water.....

You deserve to live a lonely life.....
I don't deserve u Yana, u re a sick entitled, malignant, arrogant, proud & unremorseful manic. I pity any woman u re involved with now. U re a weak, lame, spinless, pale, pathetic fellow. *Spits.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by visi123: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
He shouldn't have slapped her....doesn't justify her actions too though.
You have already done that.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by SpontoOg: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Never go to bed angry with your wife or woman of the night
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by visi123: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have not seen this on facebook and the rest. But if it is the other way round, it would have gone viral.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by ahahnow: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Some women are not worthy of marriage. But society, mothers, fathers, friends won't allow somebody who does not need to marry to hear word. This is the result as you can see
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by RealEzee(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
drinoayo:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/angry-wife-bath-husband-with-hot-water-over-domestic-conflict-in-yenagoa/
somebody should tell him to get plenty vitamin e oil oooo, make e turn eternal Scar Abeg
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
newdawn2017:
Yes should learn abusive behavior from somewhere to come torment me, he will regret it. undecided
Regret? What has he done if i may ask?
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by lozanni(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Someone said that there are two types of quiet women:
1. A naturally quiet woman who by her disposition does not talk much
2. A Silent woman. The kind of woman who keeps silent after a domestic disagreement
The second woman is the one to be feared, because, as the woman in the story, she will silently plot her revenge and woe betide the person who is going to be at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Know the kind of woman you put your hands on, it matters a lot if she loves you or not.
Know how and when to correct your woman, it matters a lot to her if your correction comes from a place of love or malice. Emotional intelligence is key here, as innocent and loving as they may be, you dare not mess with those creatures the wrong way - they will fùck you up in a very bad way.

I can't say if I've or will ever hit a woman, but in the event that I do; it would be in a manner showing my utmost respect for her, and from a heart filled with love - so much so that deep within her she would know that she deserved it.

You slap your woman, she waits till you're asleep to bath you in hot water. . . it's tell-tale signs that you've been on some serious lapses bro.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Charly68: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Is she a wife or a knife ? The marriage is gone if any
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by TiffanyJ(f): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
i can tell u im even the one pretending. Im trying to adjust to her way of life. If every lady can be like her, this life would be better than heaven. I hope u are not jealous sha...
I said that someone is pretending! Well, I am not wrong. You are the pretender. My honest advice? Stop pretending to be who you are not. If she loves you, she will stick with you no matter what.
Jealous you said? Lol. Oga, I've got no time to be jealous of someone I don't even know.
Well, good luck.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by SexytorresE(f): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Poverty na disease grin
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.
Until You guys quarrel, fight and overcome and become friend again you are yet ready for marriage
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by patomberekpe(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Run for your life,2yrs no quarrel? c,mon such relationship must be built on lies and pretence,
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Bros gbe body eeee oooo forgiveness my foot
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Dybala11(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Shuggaa:
I laugh,women are always quick to show say them get mind at last the will beg and cry and ask for forgiveness.. "Tah" I forgive you not..that was how my ex that year for malobo campus buy gun come put for my room come call police for my crib give them tips,omo policemen enter for nyt around 2..no be small matter..but she still chop revenged sha..lol
Wow, this one strong o.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Mohdhk(m): 12:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Whew... Some woman eh they can be heartless she just change the colour of e skin anyways sha get well soon
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by DoubleEngine007: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Professorcplus:

No manual to marriage. Even your bestie can turn your worse enemy
Leave that guy make he dey speak English grin .He never see anything.. But I pray his bestie turns a good wife ,when they finally get married..

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by HIbreed(m): 2:52am On Jun 09, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

shocked

Na to remain unmarried ooo.
don't get married if you can. Advice from a married nigga. I used to rant like you before never to get married until my gf got prego, out of sympathy i married her but now wished i didn't! And you know the shocking thing there, all of them are almost the same !!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by HIbreed(m): 2:54am On Jun 09, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Who knows how long he’s been abusing her?
Don’t say anything about the woman just yet until you hear her side of the story.

Modified:. Nothing works in this country we all know it thats why we see this of shiit happening in our society, you catch a thief you buy petrol, you catch your spouse with someone else you take action immediately because why? You won’t get justice. I am not going to condemn the woman. My take is that you fix your society. Fix the policing system, fix the judicial system. Vote people that can do it. When everybody have a voice. We will become sane citizens.

Lol. The man just slap the woman go sleep. Werey grin

Bros E no de easy like that the woman probably love her husband just want to be heard. That’s what’s happening in the US right now. The African/American don’t want to burn banks but the government need to make provision for laws on racism, let it become a crime. America is a free state for God sake it’s what it’s built on.

Because she properly doesn’t mean it. Listen it sounds crazy but let me tell you. The reason we envy the western society is because they have laws, very good system and this laws are functioning. As in everybody have someone they can talk to. In our society they will tell the woman to go and kneel down and beg her husband even when the man had abused her.

Easy bros. Na another people life be this, many things dey happen for there o. I heard something when I was young about like a saying. I’ll try to translate from Yoruba to English “If you see two people fighting so seriously that they ignore every plea to settle. Look well into the matter the last argument is not the genesis of the fight”

See my advice is when you find someone to marry treat them well don’t let them owe you wickedness in anyway. If you go count scores now e fit be the woman first score be this.
No sir. Just realistic.
you ranting nonsense.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 09, 2020
sometimes its better just to be single than to be married.It does not make sense inviting stress into ur life under the guise of marriage.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Coronavirus1: 3:29am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
My friend you don't know her yet
Wait until after marriage and she has a son for you then you will know the true character women can pretend for 20years
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by kilimanjaro(m): 3:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Shuggaa:
I laugh,women are always quick to show say them get mind at last the will beg and cry and ask for forgiveness.. "Tah" I forgive you not..that was how my ex that year for malobo campus buy gun come put for my room come call police for my crib give them tips,omo policemen enter for nyt around 2..no be small matter..but she still chop revenged sha..lol
Hello bro, I'm interested in the full gist pls.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by pasol4real(m): 3:55am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
E go surprise u when she go begin dey do round about just when you are about to propose to her.
Na then you go really fear woman.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.