Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (72415 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by GeneralPula: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!

Smile
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Igbojihadist: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:
E pain am
can't you speak like an adult 4 once

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Marriage wey be say na the man dey enjoy am pass.,.tchew

You say waiting? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Igbojihadist: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:
E pain am
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chimeluv:
Drama undecided
Maka y nne?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Onyi22(f): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Igbojihadist:
Adult kill you there

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Igbojihadist: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Marriage wey be say na the man dey enjoy am pass.,.tchew
dey there nah
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:

You can't buy my menstrual pads, so sorry I don't roll with broke ass guys

Tell us the truth, I know you very well. A mother of 12 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by nams77: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Someone7:
Funny how ladies act surprised when their man proposes to them when they've been giving him hints all along grin grin
That should open the eyes of every man to how deceptive and pretentious they are.
Something you have been praying and wishing for...He might even have given hints about it beforehand.
It still puzzle me till date. I am yet to see any lady that didn't act surprised

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Igbojihadist: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:
Adult kill you there
a kid indeed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Ryocaj(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
ifytrik:
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata
Guy go collect one carton of Budweiser from GT Bar

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Ryocaj(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!
I owe u 2 cartons of Budweiser n one Hennesy XO delivered to u specially from Christian Dior ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Igbojihadist: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=timekeeper1 post=90454913][/quote]
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Strech(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:

What do you expect from them when they r depressed?
They see a pre-wedding pictures , e go pain them
They see ladies get engaged, e dy pepper them
They see single ladies celebrating birthday, e pain them
Money them no get, very useless set of people..
Always channeling their frustrations on ladies..

My question is can any good thing come out from a Nairaland guy?
Na you again? The lady with the fanta cola leg..your own kind of bleaching is legendary.!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by professore(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Exactly why I don't stress myself over ladies nowadays. After all the wooing and shakara las las when I propose, it is the lady and her family members that will go and do Thanksgiving in church.
Men truly don't know how lucky they are walahi
grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by WoundedLamb: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chidonc:
Women and wahala, you date her for sometime and proposed, she satrts crying, shouting, rolling on the floor. Where was she expecting the relationship to lead, NEPA office or police station grin grin grin. As if she's even surprise.

Lol... So why do men get super excited when the ladies say yes? I think the excitement stems from the fact that they're both ready. Most times, what happens is that when one party is ready, the other isn't. This doesn't undermine thier love cause it takes more than love to get married.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by WoundedLamb: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why does every thread have to lead to Nairaland boys calling out "ladies of nowadays"? Are ya'll any better?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by feedthenation(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too much excitement
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by kolaaderin: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
I feel for her, it's not easy to win for yourself a permanent Diccck. It's shall be permanent in her life. Congratulation my lady, one off the market of desperate ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Segzy19: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why all these theatrical? No be for the guy to marry you you dey expect before. Anyway, make you guys behave well when you eventually get married.

Cheers
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Sweeetheart(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
ifytrik:
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:
My own turn is coming
. I agree with u,I just peep ur dp, u go make sense for doggy I swear
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Samylekey(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
All this drama Untop something that may end in tears
I laugh in Swahili

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by zuby4real10(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Y r women always celebrating marriage more than men? Y is marriage a woman's greatest achievement? The answer is simply because they are looking for an innocent man to shoulder their responsibilities. They enjoy free food, shelter, health care, pocket money and many more.After all these effort from a man they will still be looking for equal rights and start dragging for a TV remote with man. Is there anything that a man can enjoy in marriage that he can not benefit from as a bachelor. Show me one woman with a good career or doing well financially that is rushing to enter into marriage, this is simply because she no need a man. Nigerian men shine ur eyes. Marriage these days is a scam from women.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by MoIbrahim: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nice one! By far better than going to propose in a public place.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Americanboy35: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Punchline33 post=90454998]

How many guys do you know in Nairaland for you to talk down on the guys here? It takes a fraustrated person to recognize another. Judging by your picture, it is obvious you need help.[
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by wany(f): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Professorcplus:
Femenist won't like this grin
Naaaa feminist will like it cause he knelt down. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
That night f**k go bad... D guy don get licence to do any style grin grin
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Exactly why I don't stress myself over ladies nowadays. After all the wooing and shakara las las when I propose, it is the lady and her family members that will go and do Thanksgiving in church.
Men truly don't know how lucky they are walahi
Actually no sense in this comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by LINTUNE(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:

You can't buy my menstrual pads, so sorry I don't roll with broke ass guys
in as much as i feel like poking my hands into ur eyes, for generalising all nairaland men as usless, i like this ur response to the idiot simp, that calls himself a man..cos of men like him, are the ones encouraging leeches and useless bitches like u to be feeling like a diva..pukes!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by castrol180(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why is she happy when they are living together already...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.