Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] (1467 Views)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / Davido- Grammy Reacts We Look Out For Quality Not Noise Making / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Which noise have you made that changed your life?

My question is

1. Which noise have you made that changed your life or impacted the world?

If you don't like making noise, then this one below is for you.

2. Which silence have you embraced that changed your life or impacted people around you positively?

1 Like

Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by dukeprince50: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
I'm high, I'll comment 2moro
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
I'll go first.

1. The noise I made that changed lives and impacted the world:

Answer: There was a time I was posting lots of sex and relationship articles on a regular basis and I was loud about it. A lot of people got irritated and abused me, but the truth is: the noise has impacted hundreds, if not millions of men positively today and it generates me a staggering amount that has made me not to bother about job anymore, but be the one to create jobs for others.

2. The silence I embraced that had impacted me and the world positively?

Answer: When I noticed an emotionally unstable person is abusing me, I either ignore or embrace them positively to avoid making them become more depressed than they were.

As humans, when we treat depressed people right, the universe rewards us positively. But, be careful not to be dragged into their miseries.

Wisdom is knowing when to be loud and when to be silent.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Now, it's your turn.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by Climax07(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
When my sportybet ticket entered, I made so much noise people thought I was mad and when there was cult fight in my area and as I was running, I made life-changing noise.

7 Likes

Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by Acekidc4(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have made lots of Noises in this Life......and I have also been Silent at times
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
iLegendd:
I'll go first.

1. The noise I made that changed lives and impacted the world:

Answer: There was a time I was posting lots of sex and relationship articles on a regular basis and I was loud about it. A lot of people got irritated and abused me, but the truth is: the noise has impacted hundreds, if not millions of men positively today and it generates me a staggering amount that has made me not to bother about job anymore, but be the one to create jobs for others.

2. The silence I embraced that had impacted me and the world positively?

Answer: When I noticed an emotionally unstable person is abusing me, I either ignore or embrace them positively to avoid making them become more depressed than they were.

As humans, when we treat depressed people right, the universe rewards us positively.

When I noticed an emotionally unstable person is abusing me, I either ignore or embrace them positively to avoid making them become more depressed than they were.

Including toxic people that are just there to frustrate you without any reason? As in people who just like trouble and love to see you been emotionally, psychologically and mentally tortured? And people who continuously love to inflict emotional and mental torture on you irrespective of the position they are holding in your life?

I know you can ignore but embrace them?
Please can you explain more?
Can you also explain about the "ignore" aspect although I already know about it before.

1 Like

Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
gloniks:

When I noticed an emotionally unstable person is abusing me, I either ignore or embrace them positively to avoid making them become more depressed than they were.

Including toxic people that are just there to frustrate you without any reason? As in people who just like trouble and love to see you been emotionally, psychologically and mentally tortured? And people who continuously love to inflict emotional and mental torture on you irrespective of the position they are holding in your life?

I know you can ignore but embrace them?
Please can you explain more?
Can you also explain about the "ignore" aspect although I already know about it before.

Embracing them, as in: he or she abused you and wants to make you as miserable as himself or herself, then you have 3 options

1. Ignore them (this really hurts them)
2. Embrace them (this makes them feel you FEEL their pains)
3. Play along with them (this is if you want to be mischievous too)

Now, let's talk about "embrace them."

This is when you act as if you're in the same shoe as them or you feel how they feel, then you run for your life after projecting your empathy.

It's just you embracing their opinion as a way to make them smile, then run and avoid them.

Example:

Abuser: You're stupid and blah blah blah.
You: That's true. (Or you have a point).
Abuser: (abuser thinking of what to say again, but agreeing to his initial comment has made him weak and disorganized).

At this point he or she is confused on abusing you more or giving up. When they abuse again, you just ignore.

This way, you've embraced this frustrated soul and he will be wondering the kind of person you are.

There are different ways of handing people and it's based on the outcome you want.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Embracing them, as in: he or she abused you and wants to make you as miserable as himself or herself, then you have 3 options

This is when you act as if you're in the same shoe as them or you feel how they feel, then you run for your life after projecting your empathy.

It's just you embracing their opinion as a way to make them smile, then run and avoid them.

Example:

Abuser: (abuser thinking of what to say again, but agreeing to his initial comment has made him weak and disorganized).

At this point he or she is confused on abusing you more or giving up. When they abuse again, you just ignore.

This way, you've embraced this frustrated soul and he will be wondering the kind of person you are.

There are different ways of handing people and it's based on the outcome you want.

Hmmmm
Actually it has to do with my dad, He is someone like that in a very high level.
He abuses me verbally and physically. I am a lady and he still beats me.

If there's anybody that has body shamed me it is him.
There. was a time I loved to sing and anytime I was singing he would just shout and say "shut up, your voice sounds like an "osanyin" so one day I asked him what it meant and he said it is a demon in Yoruba land. He has said things like I am ugly, who will marry me......infact last week he said I don't calm down and behave like a relaxed person and that he was thinking maybe he should tell his doctor to give me injections to stepdown my brain and that I was behaving like someone with mental problem.

Sometimes back I used to do something to him anytime he said "you are stupid" I would just nod my head so later he started threatening that "the next time I am talking to you and you nod your head, I will beat you mercilessly" so I stopped.

So I started "ignoring" I mean why won't I when he wants to use trouble and toxicity to frustrate me. Then he started saying "is it me that is talking to you and you are not responding" even though I would give him little response.

He makes several threat and does a lot of things, if I am talking I dare not get angry at my younger bro for doing something but my younger bro is allowed to talk to me anyhow. (there's favoritism btw I and my younger bro although it didn't extend to the area of responsibility but now it does)

People he knows used the embrace method you talked about, they will come and pretend like they are in support of him and leave not to ever come back.

A lot of family friends have come to settle stuff btw mum and dad also btw I and dad and during those times I and mum was right but the guests came and pretended they supported him according to them "they wanted peace to reign" so right now dad thinks everyone is in support of him but they see mum later and apologise and this has made things to escalate because things that dad didn't have the courage to do he now threatens to do them because he thinks he has everyone on his side.

He behaves as he pleases without anyone to caution him(but he doesn't drink or womanize)

He dominates every conversation and is always right in fact don't try to prove him wrong cos he will boil. The house is always tensed and hot I really enjoy when he is not home.

Now everything centers on me......cos he threatened not to pay my school fees and knows mum doesn't have the capability to sponsor me right now and he once did it before that I and mum had to go bring family friends and church members too, they were like 20 in number in our sitting room and I had to keel down at the center of the sitting room while they begged him with some of them pissed and angry at him but all pretended, some pretended because of fear and respect for him because he has this charisma that will captivate the mind of everyone and most people will shut up and keep mute while he talks while some did that because of sake because if they didn't and had let him know how they really felt he would have walked everyone out and tell me to go and meet them to pay my school fees. (after spending 7+yrs at home before gaining admission despite having good scores in jamb and putme, so he knows it will be painful for me)

Did I say he loves it when you are at his mercy.......oh yes he loves to play God and infact he keeps saying he is my Ga
od in life and without him I can't survive and honestly I have always wanted to be independent but right now things are like this but I know GOD is in control and will surprise him one day and I believe that day is near although I don't know how but I know I have God.

So right now I don't know how resumption will be for me once we resume because everyone I can call to help beg him as usual is so pissed at him that most don't even come to our house. again but he doesn't know they are pissed at him he thinks everyone is busy with life that is why they don't come to our house anymore.

Right now the best thing I can do is bcom independent as I have always wanted to and get out to his surprise but that is on God but pending that time what can I do to handle this issue? Honestly I am fed up

Sorry I have wanted to reply you since you replied but I didn't just know how to put my words together, sometimes I would start typing but stop midway.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
gloniks:

Now I'm touched and the worst I'll do is read and ignore. I have been abused too as a kid and online, so I understand how you feel.

Send me a PM let me have your number so we can be talking once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
gloniks:

What a dad!Does he even deserve to be a father Stay strong,it is well.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by laughitall(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
gloniks:

Hmmmm
Actually it has to do with my dad, He is someone like that in a very high level.
He abuses me verbally and physically. I am a lady and he still beats me.

If there's anybody that has body shamed me it is him.
There. was a time I loved to sing and anytime I was singing he would just shout and say "shut up, your voice sounds like an "osanyin" so one day I asked him what it meant and he said it is a demon in Yoruba land. He has said things like I am ugly, who will marry me......infact last week he said I don't calm down and behave like a relaxed person and that he was thinking maybe he should tell his doctor to give me injections to stepdown my brain and that I was behaving like someone with mental problem.

Sometimes back I used to do something to him anytime he said "you are stupid" I would just nod my head so later he started threatening that "the next time I am talking to you and you nod your head, I will beat you mercilessly" so I stopped.

So I started "ignoring" I mean why won't I when he wants to use trouble and toxicity to frustrate me. Then he started saying "is it me that is talking to you and you are not responding" even though I would give him little response.

He makes several threat and does a lot of things, if I am talking I dare not get angry at my younger bro for doing something but my younger bro is allowed to talk to me anyhow. (there's favoritism btw I and my younger bro although it didn't extend to the area of responsibility but now it does)

People he knows used the embrace method you talked about, they will come and pretend like they are in support of him and leave not to ever come back.

A lot of family friends have come to settle stuff btw mum and dad also btw I and dad and during those times I and mum was right but the guests came and pretended they supported him according to them "they wanted peace to reign" so right now dad thinks everyone is in support of him but they see mum later and apologise and this has made things to escalate because things that dad didn't have the courage to do he now threatens to do them because he thinks he has everyone on his side.

He behaves as he pleases without anyone to caution him(but he doesn't drink or womanize)

He dominates every conversation and is always right in fact don't try to prove him wrong cos he will boil. The house is always tensed and hot I really enjoy when he is not home.

Now everything centers on me......cos he threatened not to pay my school fees and knows mum doesn't have the capability to sponsor me right now and he once did it before that I and mum had to go bring family friends and church members too, they were like 20 in number in our sitting room and I had to keel down at the center of the sitting room while they begged him with some of them pissed and angry at him but all pretended, some pretended because of fear and respect for him because he has this charisma that will captivate the mind of everyone and most people will shut up and keep mute while he talks while some did that because of sake because if they didn't and had let him know how they really felt he would have walked everyone out and tell me to go and meet them to pay my school fees. (after spending 7+yrs at home before gaining admission despite having good scores in jamb and putme, so he knows it will be painful for me)

Did I say he loves it when you are at his mercy.......oh yes he loves to play God and infact he keeps saying he is my Ga
od in life and without him I can't survive and honestly I have always wanted to be independent but right now things are like this but I know GOD is in control and will surprise him one day and I believe that day is near although I don't know how but I know I have God.

So right now I don't know how resumption will be for me once we resume because everyone I can call to help beg him as usual is so pissed at him that most don't even come to our house. again but he doesn't know they are pissed at him he thinks everyone is busy with life that is why they don't come to our house anymore.

Right now the best thing I can do is bcom independent as I have always wanted to and get out to his surprise but that is on God but pending that time what can I do to handle this issue? Honestly I am fed up

Sorry I have wanted to reply you since you replied but I didn't just know how to put my words together, sometimes I would start typing but stop midway.
can I have your what's app number
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Now I'm touched and the worst I'll do is read and ignore. I have been abused too as a kid and online, so I understand how you feel.

Send me a PM let me have your number so we can be talking once in a while.

Alright......thanks.
I just sent you a mail
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
laughitall:

Yeah sure.
I am trying to send you a mail now but it is not going, I will make sure I do.

Just don't want to drop my number here.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What a dad!Does he even deserve to be a father Stay strong,it is well.

Hmmm the thing is he has always being aggressive and hot tempered but very responsible but now he wants to deal with mum through me and doesn't want to sponsor my studies anymore although I know the burden can be a bit much for him financially still before now he has always been abusive only that he isn't sexually abusive (Grateful for that because he is a Christian) but I grew up to know him as a verbally and physically abusive person with no respect to human feelings........in fact I thought of suicide several times even last month I just felt it would be the most stupid thing to do to try to do that because of someone although it hasn't been easy but God has kept me going.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by mumumugu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
gloniks:

Hmmm the thing is he has always being aggressive and hot tempered but very responsible but now he wants to deal with mum through me and doesn't want to sponsor my studies anymore although I know the burden can be a bit much for him financially still before now he has always been abusive only that he isn't sexually abusive (Grateful for that because he is a Christian) but I grew up to know him as a verbally and physically abusive person with no respect to human feelings........in fact I thought of suicide several times even last month I just felt it would be the most stupid thing to do to try to do that because of someone although it hasn't been easy but God has kept me going.

Your dad is a narcissist. It is difficult for an experienced psychologist to correct him because they are beyond correction.
Go to pdfdrive.com or any freeebook site If you are a bookish girl or YouTube if you learn via videos, or simply ask Google .search for survival tips children of narcissist c parents. You will learn how peoplyin your shoes survived. Their stories will let you know you are not alone and keep you strong
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
laughitall:

I just sent you a mail now
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Example:

But u stupid sha
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
mumumugu:

Your dad is a narcissist. It is difficult for an experienced psychologist to correct him because they are beyond correction.
Go to pdfdrive.com or any freeebook site If you are a bookish girl or YouTube if you learn via videos, or simply ask Google .search for survival tips children of narcissist c parents. You will learn how peoplyin your shoes survived. Their stories will let you know you are not alone and keep you strong

Hmmmm enlightening, thanks I will do that..........I am so grateful. So it actually pays to speak out.

I will read the books or watch videos and see how it goes........hopefully I may come back to share a testimony. Thanks a lot
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by gloniks: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
mumumugu:

Nawa o........so I started reading immediately so I decided to try google first and I am shocked although I am not yet through with this particular article but what I just read describes him all......

Pls are you a psychologist and besides I have heard the word nacissism before but I never connected it to him

Thank you cos this man has frustrated sotey it's been God that has sustained me, infact I copied this ⬇⬇⬇ from there and it is so true because this is the game he tries to play with me and it is painful he even beats me sometimes that I am lying against him.

"Resist Gaslighting Attempts
It’s very common that a narcissistic father tries to make you believe that you’re delusional or crazy. He may tell you that you’re wrong when you’re obviously right. He may claim you’re remembering things wrong or making things up. When, in reality, that’s what he’s doing.

He may express seemingly sincere concern for your mental wellbeing, but this is one of his tricks. It’s a well-known narcissistic manipulation tactic."

I am still reading though but is it a psychological disease because the article I am reading says it is a psychological disorder but still is it a disease, I mean a sickness or just a habit/behavior and does this character happen from birth for people exhibiting it or it is a character that is acquired whether consciously or unconsciously.

I am still reading though but if you have answers to my questions or if you are a psychologist I just want to knows more about this cos you just enlightened me.....never thought people like that are many, thought it was just my dad alone.

Thanks.

Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
GayPontiff:

But u stupid sha

cheesy

Thanks for the compliment, dear. All the best in your life endeavors and success will not depart from you.

That and many more great things I wish you.
Re: Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] by laughitall(m): 4:27am On Nov 25, 2020
gloniks:

I just sent you a mail now
alright

(1) (Reply)

20 Important/Crazy Facts For You! (PICTURES) / 10 Qualities Women Really Want In Men / Story About My Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.