Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Calling Out Kobojunkie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Kobojunkie (1030 Views)

"Oyedepo" - I Know Not... But "Kobojunkie" - I Know. / Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
petra1:

Its human that overcame the dragon by the blood of the lamb not Angels
I was referring to kobojunkie
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by petra1(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
I was referring to kobojunkie

Angel's dont use the blood of jesus. It is human that have connection with the blood . The power and the witness of the blood is not for heaven but earth

1 John 5:8
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
is not as if I better than him or something. This guy is just misleading with his post most times

Okay. Well, you can both clarify that via the scriptures.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
what are you driving out please

Driving? How?
Scriptures are not for just quoting but meant to be explained for understanding. That is why I asked you for the explanation.

If we all use scriptures without proper explanation, it will be a big crisis. So it's important to always explain.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Acehart: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
is not as if I better than him or something. This guy is just misleading with his post most times

I think he is one of the most objective personalities in this section. You and I may be irked by his frequent comments but he is far from misleading. One thing about Nigerians I know is this: we lack this will to continue in intelligent discussions because of our level of education or its quality - so we get frustrated and infuriated. This man has been asking you to explain (do an exegesis on) that verse in Revelations and you have been going back and forth (I mean no disrespect) - you are doing the Nigerian thing. Mr Kobo may be irritating but he is far from misleading anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Acehart:

I think he is one of the most objective personalities in this section. You and I may be irked by his frequent comments but he is far from misleading. One thing about Nigerians I know is this: we lack this will to continue in intelligent discussions because of our level of education or its quality - so we get frustrated and infuriated. This man has been asking you to explain (do an exegesis on) that verse in Revelations and you have been going back and forth (I mean no disrespect); you are doing the Nigerian thing. Mr Kobo may be irritating but he is far from misleading anyone.
He is both irritating and misleading
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Acehart: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:

cool Anyway we are waiting for you to do an exegesis on Revelations 12:11.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Acehart: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:

If you make it to heaven, you will meet him there. So why don’t you take things easy on him, so that in heaven, you two will be cool with each other.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Acehart:

cool Anyway we are waiting for you to do an exegesis on Revelations 12:11.
You will be waiting for a very long time
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Acehart: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
You will be waiting for a very long time

What church do you worship in on Sundays?
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by MuttleyLaff: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
Have you across the verse of the Bible that says they defeated the dragon by the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb. Don't tell me you don't know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the lamb, because that will be another schooling all together

Kobojunkie:
Who defeated the dragon? grin

See, this is why I wish people would at least try to read their Bible with their eyes open... Right there in the Vision, John tells you exactly who defeated the dragon and how. But rather than take it whole, many of you chuck aside the who and run off with the how, thinking you have bagged yourself another deity to add to the Godhead. grin

The angels, who would have otherwise not been able to approach the dragon beforehand, were able to defeat the dragon by the blood of the lamb, and this in a vision that John was having. John never told you that it meant Christ's apostles could now deify the blood of Jesus.
Jesus never told His disciples to deify His blood... He made it known that only by HIS NAME, not His Blood, can anything be done.
Please enlighten me on who you know that deified the blood of Jesus and how or where this blood is worshipped et cetera

delkuf:
And you said you have the Spirit of God in you. I don't think so. If you have the Holy Spirit, you will read the Bible and understand. That Bible clearly stated that they defeated the dragon with the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb. And if you don't know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the lamb that will take away the sins of the world, then you need to start Sunday School beginner class
There are 9 manifestations of the spiritual gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acehart:
What church do you worship in on Sundays?
I don't see the relevance in this question
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Acehart: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I don't see the relevance in this question

Hi, wacky races laughing canine. I’m curious that’s all; can’t I ask an innocent question?

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by BackllGodNaija: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
Sorry for doing this but I have been noticing you for some time now and I tell if you are a Christian or atheist or traditionally incline. I reserve here on nl. Just read threads most times, but it baffled me with the you respond most time especially Christian thread. A guy ask if listening to hip hop is a sin and you just responded. Please I just want to know, what is aim. Are you a Christian or an atheist You said in one thread that you cannot nullify anything with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Just imagine

NB: Please I don't mean any harm. Am asking the questions with a open heart
Initially I thought this thread was not necessary...but it has been hence justified. Kobojunkie is an atheist/antichrist who uses the commandments of Jesus as a smokescreen... Hence his animosity towards anyone who defends God's interest here and speaks the truth of God to atheists... He claims to be a former atheist who's found God, but the generality of his actions and comments here prove anything but that... He's still one of them trying to fight their cause from the inside, but of course his atheistic ways have found him out. So thanks for opening this thread for it has hence been justified.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Initially I thought this thread was unwarranted...
Now you know
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by BackllGodNaija: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
Now you know
Yes oh bro. I know much better now. I have completed the post if you want to get the full message.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Initially I thought this thread was not necessary...but it has been hence justified. Kobojunkie is an atheist/antichrist who uses the commandments of Jesus as a smokescreen... Hence his animosity towards anyone who defends God's interest here and speaks the truth of God to atheists... He claims to be a former atheist who's found God, but the generality of his actions and comments here prove anything but that... He's still one of them trying to fight their cause from the inside, but of course his atheistic ways have found him out. So thanks for opening this thread for it has hence been justified.
You are right brother

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Missyajoke(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:

One thing about Kobojunkie is that he likes asking questions and it's the question that irritate people. For example if an unbeliever asks you questions you must answer with understanding not carnally. If we want them to understand we must answer patiently. When I noticed he's the kind that lime answering questions if I have the answer I'll answer if not I'll ignore. He's true at times. There's no need calling him out he's making his points.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Missyajoke:

One thing about Kobojunkie is that he likes asking questions and it's the question that irritate people. For example if an unbeliever asks you questions you must answer with understanding not carnally. If we want them to understand we must answer patiently. When I noticed he's the kind that lime answering questions if I have the answer I'll answer if not I'll ignore. He's true at times. There's no need calling him out he's making his points.
cool cool cool cool
The guy is misleading. Apart from the fact that he like asking questions, he some time try to miss interpret the Bible. He said one day that the blood of Jesus cannot nullify anything. that is his word. nullify anything
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
That is the confusing thing about him. when I first start seeing his thread, I thought he is a Christian at heart, but after I concluded that he is not. He is just there to confuse Christians
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Your Post is Always You, unless you Expressly Separate yourself from your post, which means no one can take you seriously, since you do not Stand by your word.

Since you have not expressly or impliedly separated yourself from your post, Your are your Post and your Post is You!

I am not understanding
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
I am not understanding

Oh, this was meant for Kobojunke, how did it pick you?
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I have told you this before. If you have a problem with my post, focus on discussing that post, not my person! undecided

Your Post is Always You, unless you Expressly Separate yourself from your post, which means no one can take you seriously, since you do not Stand by your word.

Since you have not expressly or impliedly separated yourself from your post, Your are your Post and your Post is You!
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by judedwriter(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
Sorry for doing this but I have been noticing you for some time now and I tell if you are a Christian or atheist or traditionally incline. I reserve here on nl. Just read threads most times, but it baffled me with the you respond most time especially Christian thread. A guy ask if listening to hip hop is a sin and you just responded. Please I just want to know, what is aim. Are you a Christian or an atheist You said in one thread that you cannot nullify anything with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Just imagine

NB: Please I don't mean any harm. Am asking the questions with a open heart

Thank you op.

I just don't understand this guy o.

I think he's pretending to be a Christian and to confuse many with his twisting of scriptures.

He keeps mentioning my teachings to criticize me.

He provoked me to anger when I asked him to stop mentioning me, but he childishly continued.

I just don't understand his mission on NL.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by judedwriter(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
That is the confusing thing about him. when I first start seeing his thread, I thought he is a Christian at heart, but after I concluded that he is not. He is just there to confuse Christians

True. That's his mission.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Wakeupchristian: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Who defeated the dragon? grin

See, this is why I wish people would at least try to read their Bible with their eyes open... Right there in the Vision, John tells you exactly who defeated the dragon and how. But rather than take it whole, many of you chuck aside the who and run off with the how, thinking you have bagged yourself another deity to add to the Godhead. grin

The angels, who would have otherwise not been able to approach the dragon beforehand, were able to defeat the dragon by the blood of the lamb, and this in a vision that John was having. John never told you that it meant Christ's apostles could now deify the blood of Jesus. Jesus never told His disciples to deify His blood... He made it known that only by HIS NAME, not His Blood, can anything be done.

John's revelation of the angels overcoming the dragon by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony does not necessarily translate to the angels using the blood of Jesus. We need to understandl that the blood of Jesus represents His flesh that was broken on the cross. This flesh or body of Christ was the incarnate of the word of God (John 1:1, 14). This implies that the blood of Jesus is the Word of God

If John revealed that the angels overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, it means they overcame by the power of the Word. The phrase "word of their testimony", should drive home a message. It should tell us that they declared the word of truth to overcome. The dragon cannot stand the power of the Truth.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
this guy na Jehovah's witnesses. you guys supposed code.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Dtruthspeaker: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sirjendon:
this guy na Jehovah's witnesses. you guys supposed code.

Maximus69 na JW, e no code am and wen d time reach, e sef show us who e be and who e dey represent, but dis guy? na before, unresolved question, but today, e don dey settle.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Maximus69 na JW, e no code am and wen d time reach, e sef show us who e be and who e dey represent, but dis guy? na before, unresolved question, but today, e don dey settle.

Naso joooor, maxumus 69, na my padi, I like am sha.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Missyajoke(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
delkuf:
The guy is misleading. Apart from the fact that he like asking questions, he some time try to miss interpret the Bible. He said one day that the blood of Jesus cannot nullify anything. that is his word. nullify anything
Don't know what to say again so am checking out. Done contributing grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Is Eating Of Pig Meat (pork) Prohibited In Christianity? / That They May Be One As We Are One: A Prayer Fulfilled and Answered..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.