Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa (61830 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by DeMosthigh(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rip
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Naijaarchive(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Went back to the creator same way he came from the creator.... What a life grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Salako01(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bush meat finally caught the hunter.... Finally. grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by babyfaceafrica: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

But the circumstances surrounding his death negated that assertions by people.
May the dead rest in peace.
so a disciplined and no-nonsense police officer should not nack agsin

2 Likes

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by chiefolododo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Those that dedicate their lives to sex cannot profit therein....

Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein ... HEBREWS 13:9

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by BABANGBALI: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Built2last:
Only God knows what is inbetween the laps of a woman.

Many have gone through that way and many more have come out through that way
the place is very warm and very sweet. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

No!! Justice must be served, that woman should be identified, a manhunt and onslaught should commence t knw d woman he slept with, all this weird stories of men dying and they say is sex romp or Marathon sex is complete rubbish, the real cause of the death is not sex romp or marathon sex, is murder and homicide and that woman needs t be found, questioned, forensics carried out for possible cases of struggle, strangulation and hypoxia and fingerprints done and d case of poisoning should be checked cos fumes coming out maybe as a result of a likely poisoning, check for d bottles, surfaces for fingerprints and that woman needs t be questioned & if found guilty should face d law..

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by IronHead99(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by BonPatrick(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
I am sure na person wife he slept with.
It is very dangerous to do that
longetivity:
stupid man

do small make other guyz too enjoy but greediness don kill u

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
.... He DIED in ACTIVE SERVICE to humanity cry
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by OLUROCKS(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

But the circumstances surrounding his death negated that assertions by people. May the dead rest in peace.
how
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by yaki84: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

Exactly, how can someone be disciplined yet chase young girls anyhow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by prigoz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why is that force men like s3x too much, I remember one police officer that was transferred to CPS Nnewi which was his 7th transfer. His only achievement was to marry at any station he was transferred to.

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by IronHead99(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by bigiyaro(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

how?
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
longetivity:
stupid man

There is no such word as "Greediness"! grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by JuanDeDios: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
BABANGBALI:
The finger prints of the said lady would have fished her out, unfortunately they've looted the money to do that. Useless country.
They can always find out those he chatted with and profile them. Deleting his contacts from her phone and his phone changes nothing.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Wettoid123: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
What Are They Unravelling Again We All Know That SexXx Killed Him
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Biodun1929(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by wink2015(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
DIVISIONAL Crimes Officer (DCO) 1 attached to Akwanga Division of the Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa State command, DSP Francis Onugha (aka Dangote), was found dead and naked in his bedroom, after sex romp, at the Police Barrack in Akwanga.

An eyewitness account told our correspondent that the late DCO’s doors were discovered to be opened and his lifeless body with fumes on his nose and mouth was found.

According to the source which alleged that “an unknown lady slept in the room with the late police officer, but sneaked out when she discovered that the man died.”

It was not, however, clear when filling this report as a different version of the story had it that the unknown lady threw the deceased’s two phones into the water, while another version had it that the unknown lady deleted her contact and communications with the late police officer.

“He used to wake up very early and go round duty posts to supervise police officers on duty, but that early Sunday, he couldn’t come out, we suspected something must be wrong, so when we rushed into the house, we found him dead,” a source said.

Those who knew him in and around Akwanga town described him as a disciplined police officer who knows his job, and a no-nonsense officer’ the source said.

When contacted, the Police spokesperson, Nasarawa Command, Nansel Ramhan who confirmed the death of DSP Onugha on phone, however, denied if the officer died after s3x romp.

According to the PPRO, the corpse had been deposited at Akwanaga General Hospital for an autopsy to be conducted to ascertain the reason for his sudden death.

He said an investigation had already commenced to unravel the cause of his sudden death.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/dco-found-dead-after-s3x-romp-in-nasarawa/

BAD NEWS

Rip
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Goldenfinger: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pussy pussy pussy.i fear uno fear am o.i dnt knw wat actually killed dat man,bt i was fuckin one day n damnnn nigggar d bitch was good,at d moment of climax i said if i die here,i die happi.....in naira marley voice TOTO SWEET
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by stag: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The spokesman and the "Those who knew him" gang just wanna protect the already stained image of the Police.

He died in his fornicating fantasies jare.

Or he was murdered. And there's an attempt to cover it up.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by oyeb15: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Is there thunderbolt in d North too?
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by IVORY2009(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
grin
I'm a strong man, I'm a strong man.

See where ur strongness land u put.

A no-nonsense man ko

grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by sko(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
aka Dangote
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Futuragetty: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taywon:
Died in active service
grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by jubrilELsudan: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
THE POWER OF KUKUNASE.

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmmmm, time is short, don't why one will not avoid adultery.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Comedian2019: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
longetivity:
stupid man

Don't mind the greedy man.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by TEFON4: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
There could be more to his death..what if he didn't die as a result of sex romp...what if he was murdered... What if he was set up being a no nonsense officer...The autopsy will tell...Don't rush to judge the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.