Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa (61826 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by wasi9ice: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maybe the Lady isn't responsible for his death, but fear of arest, intimidation and detention by police made her to run away even for the fact that the man was a police officer
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by AsawanaDgreat: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Very sad story. RIP fallen hero
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by papadiho(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enjoyment don kill am.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by tot(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Soooo many funny comments on this thread. Nigerians! cheesy cheesy They should have just excluded the "disciplined officer" part from the report.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by tot(f): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kobicove:

There is no such word as "Greediness"! grin

There is actually.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/greediness
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingdemi212019:

Bro nah another country you dey ??

grin Omg, i forgot we re in Nigeria! Where there aren't living things around
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by UnusualJhay(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Them done rape this wan grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Ryan03(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The spokesman and the "Those who knew him" gang just wanna protect the already stained image of the Police.

He died in his fornicating fantasies jare.

and you dont or didn't (if married) fornicate? Hypocrite!
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/dco-found-dead-after-s3x-romp-in-nasarawa/

so when we rushed into the house, we found him dead,” a source said.

usually official lie from Nigerian police
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by mondi2: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is a lesson to learn from especially you guys that has spirit of fornication in them.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by dgitrader(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
What does having sex in his house have to do with his discipline? angry

No mind am, shallow brains
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
JuanDeDios:

They can always find out those he chatted with and profile them. Deleting his contacts from her phone and his phone changes nothing.
God bless you jare. She has implicated herself more
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by BABANGBALI: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
UnusualJhay:
Them done rape this wan grin
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by airminem(f): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
S3x romp. I dont believe it
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Androidlic: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
ye
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by tunary(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Elslim:
I wish him quick recovery cool
the demons in hell are seriously drilling him ryt now
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Okiibe(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/dco-found-dead-after-s3x-romp-in-nasarawa/

Let the living learn the herein lesson:

Sex is meant to take place between husband and wife.
The unmarried who can afford payment for quick sex can also afford marriage.

A DCO of Nigerian police is more than capable, but watch how he ended. Dying in the arms of a lady who couldn't make an effort to rush her bed met to a hospital for possible life saving assistance.
A wife couldn't have abandoned him, but a side chic does

If he is married but the wife is far away, such that he couldn't endure the urge-
then I ask 'where is the discipline attributed to his person?'

READERS, CREATE OR NURISH YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST.

LIFE IS EASIER AND MORE MEANINGFUL WHEN JESUS IS I. OUR LIVES.

GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Goalnaldo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigerian women have one unique trait: how to slay men during sex.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by semyman: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Will she be able to delete the call log with the service provider.

Police go catch her since one of their own is involved
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Obierika(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
tot:

There is actually.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/greediness

Your account was opened in 2007 yet you have spent only 23 minutes here.

You must be a ghost Nairalander cool
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by rafcrown(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
By the time you called him
E no fit answer
Toto dey sweet/kill oooo
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by captianfreeman(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

But the circumstances surrounding his death negated that assertions by people.
May the dead rest in peace.

Disciplined people don't have sex?
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by mamatwiny(f): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
What pained me is that this officer is supposed to be a developer from Anambra but instead of doing the work he was called to do, he went on to develop pussies. Something must kill a man but this is just a bad way to die. E better say na Boko Haram kill am and he will be remembered as a strong man.
He died in active service.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by nick50(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dem no dey carry government work for head but those police officers wont hear
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by raphy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
they twist the story and forget to write he die and his dick was.still standing in active service.

what a world.Konji..must must kill.a.man.play self
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by UNUKHASO: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
NA EX MOPOL HIM BE
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by donem: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
okomile:
Na their way
Officers who are transferred all over the country have wives/sex partners
They don't take their health into consideration and age.
RIP

He went by the way he came to the world
Aunty not all officers, I hate it when people generalize.

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by donem: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Possibly a case of murder by unknown people to cover up case investigation, forensic analysis and wholistic interrogation should be carried out, to ascertain actual cause of death.
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by stormborn28(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingreign:

But the circumstances surrounding his death negated that assertions by people.
May the dead rest in peace.
thank you ooooooooo.. I was wondering where the discipline is located with the condition he found himself
Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by stormborn28(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
captianfreeman:

Disciplined people don't have sex?
with who did he have the sex? That is the question you need to ask yourself

1 Like

Re: DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa by Dantee005(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
He died upholding a legacy. No retreat no surrender, even in death. That punna must be conquered or you die trying.

And at home he won't be satisfying his wife but he go show off outside. Anyways, soldier go, soldier come, baracks remain. That said, you can't fully satisfy a woman, so if you die trying, another dick will supesede your stead.

Look am self, female po.rnsters never stick to one guy, them dey always jump even after the guy make them shout and cry. Mtchew!
Nigga read the post well... Dat nigga was fucking assassinated.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.