Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? (2440 Views)

11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lamanii22(f): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
That attitude is rather childish to me.. Why do you guys act arrogant towards your ex(es)?? Do y'all still have feelings for 'em? Or y'all just wanna get noticed? I need answers...
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by adigun98(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
That attitude is rather childish to me.. Why do you guys act arrogant towards your ex(es)?? Do y'all still have feelings for 'em? Or y'all just wanna get noticed? I need answers...

My sister you're already missing that guy and you're disturbing us with questions here ....
This is what feminism cause... cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by stanliwise(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
1. Some ladies are blood sucking demons. Who wouldn’t be happy to have his neck free from a vampire fang.

2. Another one is also if they get laid before the breakup especially when they see it as achievement. This category of boys are called Redpill (sex worshippers)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Because we don't want dead feelings to resurrect, or simply we don't want to go back to something dirty,but check siggy pls,I have men top secret for you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lamani something don happen grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by lanre9ja(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
cuz we are free from liabilities
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by meobizy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
I have exes?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lexusgs430: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Once mountain kilimanjaro has been conquered, that feeling you would not understand........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by KidDarkness(m): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
It makes moving on easier. No one wants a remainder of what didn't work out even if it was all good at the beginning. I don't stay friends with my ex(es). A little contact, you start reminiscing about the past and start catching feelings all over again. The past is the past. Just move and keep looking forward. You don't want to turn to a pilllar of salt

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by omooba969(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Coz some exs can be annoying... either male or female. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Kdon2: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Because they have eaten the food.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by phazotron(m): 3:04am On Sep 15, 2020
KidDarkness:

It makes moving on easier. No one wants a remainder of what didn't work out even if it was all good at the beginning. I don't stay friends with my ex(es). A little contact, you start reminiscing about the past and start catching feelings all over again. The past is the past. Just move and keep looking forward. You don't want to turn to a pilllar of salt

You're Right. Just that it's not always easy to move on when you're the cause of the breakup and the other person was nothing but good to you u know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Privatepart00: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Hope your same estate boyfriend hasn’t jilted you?
Surely there’s more to this write up .
Let’s be observing
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by yomi007k(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Women are so smart.

They don't want you but want your resources/connects and hence want to remain friends

But Simps would still fall.

I don't have a problem with women, na simps be the problem.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Whois(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Who notice me epp; They ignore you cuz they realized you're not worth the stress jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lamanii22(f): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2020
adigun98:

My sister you're already missing that guy and you're disturbing us with questions here ....
This is what feminism cause... cheesy

No it's not that... I just wanna know the reasons behind the pride... That's all...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lamanii22(f): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2020
KidDarkness:

Loool... What if you bump into eachother, you wouldn't say "hi"?
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lamanii22(f): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Once mountain kilimanjaro has been conquered, that feeling you would not understand........ cheesy

Lol... You feel very proud of yourself...
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by KidDarkness(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2020
phazotron:

You're Right. Just that it's not always easy to move on when you're the cause of the breakup and the other person was nothing but good to you u know.
Right!
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lamanii22(f): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Kdon2:

Because they have eaten the food.

Mtchew... Like it would bring money to your table? Lol... Y'all both enjoyed each other ni jare...
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by KidDarkness(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yes.... I wouldn't. That's why I always tend to avoid them. I do it unconsciously. It just happens. I just don't want to go back to what we had. If it didn't work out before then I see no reason to be all chitty chatty. That's one of the reasons I don't date friends.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

When the essence was achieved...... Nothing else remains......... cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Liposure: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Its called PBA (post breakup attitude), that feeling you get when you re on top of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Rapsodee(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Because the mission was accomplished. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Kdon2: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mtchew... Like it would bring money to your table? Lol... Y'all both enjoyed each other ni jare...

Abeg! Its not the same thing.
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by TheCork(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

angry
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Peacefullove: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2020
yomi007k:
Women are so smart.

They don't want you but want your resources/connects and hence want to remain friends

But Simps would still fall.

I don't have a problem with women, na simps be the problem.

as in ... U broke up with him and u still want him to stay around , so u can massage your ego with his attention
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Peacefullove: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

i dont support those who said they wont greet or whatever, that a person is an Ex doesnt make them enemy, But what women usually do which i wont advice any sane man to fall for his to still gave her his attention like before. This is what some women expect. Its never gonna work that way . Absence make the heart grow fonder. Go figure

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Peacefullove: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

No it's not that... I just wanna know the reasons behind the pride... That's all...

its not pride, he respects himself.
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Peacefullove: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When the essence was achieved...... Nothing else remains......... cheesy

sex is not an achievement bro . She enjoy it too
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
Lamanii22:
[/s]

The fact that a guy started ignoring YOU after breakup doesn't mean he treats other girls like that. As a guy, when you are able to break free from SOME girls, you start to regret why you ever had anything to do with such a trash of a human being. This is the reason you will never want to relate with her in any form.

If you are a girl and you notice all/majority of your ex fuckers have this same attitude, it's not their fault. It is a good indication that you are a bag of trash. In other words, you are useless Narcissist.
Re: Why Do Guys Ignore Or Become Proud After A Breakup?? by dhantey324(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

You would have to be d devil for me not to say hi to you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... / What Do You Think About This Picture? / Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.