Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114608 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by ArticleBeast: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Olawrites:

How do ù pass video verification, documents verification using foreign account on upwork ?

Use you real identity. But when the verification comes knocking, come back home, verify and go back abroad after some days.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by omenziate(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
the problem with high horse people like you is that I can 99% bet you're doing 1 or 2 things illegal. And if you deny it may thunder from hell fire you.

Nobody. I repeat, nobody from Nigeria can speak against yahoo. Truth is, nearly everyone is involved in something illegal. From manipulating meter or bribing your way out of trouble or going interstate during lockdown while bribing police. Or is it coming late to office while getting full pay or is it the office frauds?

I know one old fool who talks crap about yahoo boy who ended up in cell for fraud at work.

I still insist no Nigerian has the moral to speak against yahoo boys. Almost everyone na thief. Problem is that the ones criticising yahoo boys are either broke or jealous

Such crass stupidity on full display. What kinda mindset is this .

13 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Sagay212: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2020
YOU DO THE CRIME, YOU DO THE TIME. ALL THE GUCCI, FENDI AND RR FOR SHOW OFF ENDS NOW.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Vikynas: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2020
jrusky:

Alright then....good morning.
who's waking abeg sleep back...o

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Vikynas:
FBI too no legit nobody on earth legit officer Wey kill George Flyod no even legit he once had four criminal charges before killing the young George..tell me who legit pass?
werey!

Why you no go bail hushpuppi? Go thief na, make them nab you so you go tell them to their face say them no legit undecided

6 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Maybe it's another of Kemi's usual PR stunts. No news of this on the Interpol website or is there any statement from the FBI
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2020
omenziate:

Such crass stupidity on full display. What kinda mindset is this .
Baba e ni stupid.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Olawrites: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Use you real identity. But when the verification comes knocking, come back home, verify and go back abroad after some days.
Jah bless

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Ozana77(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2020
In every business it is more important you know your exit strategy.

9 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

You criminal. You will obviously justify your criminality by trying to rope others into it. Keep towing the line of fraud, one day you self go meet your waterloo.

Ediota
hahahhahahha I'm the last person anybody will call criminal. I have a job and I can say it anywhere that I've never stolen from anybody or anyone. But I see your hypocrisy everywhere. People who hate yahoo boys but are criminals themselves.

Most Nigerians don't hate yahoo boys. They only hate that they are not broke and hungry so they can ask them for money.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by grandstar(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

The begging online rose to power 10 due weak economy that Buhari economic policies brought. 11million lost their jobs and businesses aren't doing as well as they should.

What right does he have to call anyone lazy after depriving them of jobs? Economist all admit this government has been a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2020
armadeo:
[/s]

First time I have ever cancelled a post here.

Complete and utter trash.

This damage to your psyche has to be undone.
another do-gooder grin grin if you have ever earned any money through illegal means or earned any favour through illegal means then how are you different from yahoo boys?

If at anytime in your life you have knowingly benefitted from yahoo money then you're a two faced bastard

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by SarkinYarki: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Johnny1013:
It is actually true as It was a joint work between FBI and Interpol over $35m scam with Yankee ventilator money.Some of my friends in Dubai said it is unemployment benefits scam.So God go help us all

Its Unemployment benefits scam to the tune of over a 100 million

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by segun18(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
yuswrld20:
wu be woodberry na termiteberry i no

LoL Pls bro don't kill me with laughter o...
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by JBoss25(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Edit this post after you wake up
leave the fool
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2020
oldtruth:

Can you see the thinking of an average Nigerian youth? That is why you can't employ them. They see everything as an opportunity to loot. Just take a look at this fool
Baba nla Baba e ni fool. If you have ever in your life done anything illegal or benefitted from yahoo money or work in a company that was founded with fraud money then you're a criminal

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
hahahhahahha I'm the last person anybody will call criminal. I have a job and I can say it anywhere that I've never stolen from anybody or anyone. But I see your hypocrisy everywhere. People who hate yahoo boys but are criminals themselves.

Most Nigerians don't hate yahoo boys. They only hate that they are not broke and hungry so they can ask them for money.
So why would you make that blanket statement since you claim that you yourself has "never stolen from anyone"? On what premise did you go about attacking people for openly condemning fraud? Didn't you think that they also have the moral standing as you claim to have, have never committed fraud, to openly call out a criminal like hushpuppi?

You can't eat from both sides of the mouth: Openly defending hushpuppi while still claiming not to be a fraudster. The act of defending a criminal should be exclusive to either the criminal's family or his fellow criminals.

13 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Vikynas: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

werey!

Why you no go bail hushpuppi? Go thief na, make them nab you so you go tell them to their face say them no legit undecided
Lol my dear give me the tools and show me where the money is packed i will try if i succeed fine if not I go answer the”werey”if not u go answer Olodo.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Roozzaay(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
I don't even knw lol
No one is above arrest, once your cup is full, won ma gbe e
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..
if you know what poverty can cause, you won't be here talking all these nonsense.. Best thing is find a way to eradicate poverty and stop writing stupid thing for likes

5 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Vikynas: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2020
tribalwarlord:
if you know what poverty can cause, you won't be here talking all these nonsense.. Best thing is find a way to eradicate poverty and stop writing stupid thing for likes
God's blessings fall on you..

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by mozona(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
If na aunty kemi carry the news then na true be that
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by ehissi(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai

You should be happy she didn't report them dead.......
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Vikynas:
[s]Lol my dear give me the tools and show me where the money is packed i will try if i succeed fine if not I go answer the”werey”if not u go answer Olodo[/s].
You dey find tools, go ask hushpuppi na...criminal

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

So why would you make that blanket statement since you claim that you yourself has "never stolen from anyone"? On what premise did you go about attacking people for openly condemning fraud? Didn't you think that they also have the moral standing as you claim to have, have never committed fraud, to openly call out a criminal like hushpuppi?

You can't eat from both sides of the mouth: Openly defending hushpuppi while still claiming not to be a fraudster. The act of defending a criminal should be exclusive to either the criminal's family or his fellow criminals.
alaye, you're chatting sh1t. Fraud is bad we all know it. But NO NIGERIAN( I mean it) has the moral to criticise yahoo boys. Is it not the same Nigerians who will insult you online cos you speak a politician that pays them? If you think I'm chatting nonsense let me create a thread and insult tinubu or any other politician, it is the same set of low lives insulting me that will support the politicians.

You can decide to agree with me or not, but the truth will forever remain sacred. Nigeria itself as a country is an illegal entity. All our politicians are thieves. 99% of our civil servants are criminals (yes, they are). Civil servants who sign in but don't do the job. Some are supposed to resume by 8 but resume office 9 or 10. Is that not fraud? At the end of the day they don't even do they job they get paid for. Is that not fraud? Most of the bastards insulting yahoo boys commit fraud at work. I know a do-gooder Dr who diverts drugs supplied to government hospital (where he works) to his own personal hospital.

Cry from now till the end of time. But nobody can change my mind. NIGERIANS HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO CRITICISE YAHOO BOYS

5 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Vikynas:
God's blessings fall on you..
you dey mind that hypocrite... I am a case study... I almost went into crime cause of poverty, I almost told my friend not to visit me cause I was owing in my area and couldn't face the embarrassment when I'm Seeing my friend off and this guy here is talking rubbish !!! Thank God, I got lucky...

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Possiblegee:
yeah also on YouTube
do you have a link I can get to watch it
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by livinbygrace: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2020
armadeo:

All Nigerians do fraud and scam. All?

Your psyche also needs to be changed.

Ps. See my signature

SHUT UP THERE AND STOP TYPING NONSENSE.THE GUY IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.MOST NIGERIANS ARE CHEATS AND VERY GOOD AT MANIPULATING.GO TO GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS,DRUGS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE GIVEN OUT FOR FREE ,ARE BEING SOLD.AT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT .STATE GOVERNMENT AND FEDERAL ,YOU MUST PAY BRIBE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.TRADERS ARE BEING EXTORTED BY THE SO CALLED IYA LOJA,BABALOJA AND GOVERNMENT.
WHAT ABOUT NEPA(PHCN),NO LIGHT BUT YOU ARE BEING CHARGED EXORBITANTLY EVERY MONTH AND NO ONE TO QUESTION.IS THAT NOT FRAUD?
ABEG PACK WELL AND STOPING SPEWING TRASH,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
[s]alaye, you're chatting sh1t. Fraud is bad we all know it. But NO NIGERIAN( I mean it) has the moral to criticise yahoo boys. Is it not the same Nigerians who will insult you online cos you speak a politician that pays them? If you think I'm chatting nonsense let me create a thread and insult tinubu or any other politician, it is the same set of low lives insulting me that will support the politicians.

You can decide to agree with me or not, but the truth will forever remain sacred. Nigeria itself as a country is an illegal entity. All our politicians are thieves. 99% of our civil servants are criminals (yes, they are). Civil servants who sign in but don't do the job. Some are supposed to resume by 8 but resume office 9 or 10. Is that not fraud? At the end of the day they don't even do they job they get paid for. Is that not fraud? Most of the bastards insulting yahoo boys commit fraud at work. I know a do-gooder Dr who diverts drugs supplied to government hospital (where he works) to his own personal hospital.

Cry from now till the end of time. But nobody can change my mind. NIGERIANS HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO CRITICISE YAHOO BOYS[/s]
I think doing too much crime and fraud has affected your comprehension...

1. You claim that Nigerians are criminals and fraudsters and have no right to call out hushpuppi
2. I call you out by reminding you that you are a criminal, openly supporting your fellow criminal
3. You say and I quote "...I can say it anywhere that I've never stolen from anybody or anyone"

Aren't you insane like this? Why are you contradicting yourself? You're openly claiming Nigerians are criminals, you're openly supporting a fraudster and you completely backtrack by claiming " you never to have defrauded anyone"?

Something dey worry you for your head. Criminal!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Vikynas: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

You dey find tools, go ask hushpuppi na...criminal
Break up with poverty man, don't envy the Rich..

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
TFLASHOGEE:
do you have a link I can get to watch it
no bro I saw it on nairaland under trending , the reporter just finds meant for unemployed citizens were diverted by a fraud ring of Nigerians .
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Perogbangba(f): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Everyone knows the source of his wealth is questionable na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.