Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. (8503 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Jimbadly: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
But why she con resemble Bobrisky sef?

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by saucecode(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
ibkayee:

People are outraged because she's a minor with minimal autonomy and responsibility for herself, being sexualized and very possibly getting the attention of pedophiles?
Is it okay for adult women to dress a certain way, sexualize themselves and very possibly get the attention of rapists?

7 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ibkayee(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
KevinDein:

Logic isn't allowed here, sir. That's the tool of the patriarchy. cheesy

Modified:
@ bolded, our ancestors, you know those men of old that sacrificed sweat and blood to get us to where we are now, this civilization we enjoy, knew that and that's why they didn't allow women to have that much of a say.
Men glorify and encourage this type of dressing with their hard-earned money made from 'blood and sweat', and have been doing so since days of old...

Imagine questioning someone's logic whilst comparing the outrage of the sexualization of a minor to a grown adult in the same breath lol

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by saucecode(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well after all is said and done, according to Hathor5 and her nairaland team of sophisticated women, there are more important things to be worried about in society than what someone else is wearing.

Their motto is we should always Mind Our Business.

6 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by stubbornman(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
It's only seductive to a Pedophile tbh , lol she's looks like she's role playing having fun,

Your determination to get stupid is out of this world.... Keep it down!!
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by HornyTave: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Corporate2020:

He practices stupidly for a living just as some practice Law and some people practice Insurance or Medicine. So, don't insult his Stupidity.

Lol.
He's the Dean of Faculty of folly, University of Nigeria.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by TheSourcerer: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
stubbornman:

Your determination to get stupid is out of this world.... Keep it down!!
you sure ? Because if I kept it down , I wouldn't have attracted a fellow stupid

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by HoliMaree: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
HornyTave:

I don't know the level of your stupidity but I'm really amazed how good you're at been stupid.

Except for being religious, that kid is wearing a bikini for swimming. I don't see anything provocative about a skinny innocent kid. It's her mum who made her up. This world is skewed.

3 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ToyinDipo(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

If this is bad for the girl child, then why do we encourage it for the adult lady??

Something is not right especially since men don't have this kind of issues. You can replicate nearly any adult male wear for the boy child.

Women will ultimately destroy this world.
I find this post interesting, it mirrors exactly NL feminists lines of thought, though opposing their views

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ibkayee(f): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:

I find this post interesting, it mirrors exactly NL feminists lines of thought, though opposing their views
Toyin, are you telling me you don't understand that the issue is with the fact that she is a minor?

3 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ToyinDipo(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

Toyin, are you telling me you don't understand that the issue is with the fact that she is a minor?
Lool, did I say he was right?
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

You're dum b
Suck my Dick Hombre

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

To think they call that logic and convince themselves they made any sense. They can as well start suckling/bathing in public because baby boys do it too. So much for being logical.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

People are outraged because she's a minor with minimal autonomy and responsibility for herself, being sexualized and very possibly getting the attention of pedophiles? You're comparing people's outrage of a female under the legal age of consent to a grown woman wearing a bikini? Men don't have these issues as young boys because their bodies aren't objectified the same way females' bodies are from a young age (although I can see it sparking outrage if he were posing in a certain manner).

Like wtf lol

Lol.. you're confirming the fact that it is right to sexualize women in a way that attracts "older pedophiles" (rapists).

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2020
KevinDein:

Modified:
@ bolded, our ancestors, you know those men of old that sacrificed sweat and blood to get us to where we are now, this civilization we enjoy, knew that and that's why they didn't allow women to have that much of a say.

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Suck my Dick Hombre

Do I look like someone that patronises public toilets?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

bros sh1t Neva worry you. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by xynerise: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

If this is bad for the girl child, then why do we encourage it for the adult lady??

Something is not right especially since men don't have this kind of issues. You can replicate nearly any adult male wear for the boy child.

Women will ultimately destroy this world

Last sentence is too dramatic grin

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2020
joseph1832:
bros sh1t Neva worry you. grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2020
xynerise:

Last sentence is too dramatic grin

I know bro.. I'm already seeing the impact on the thread
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by xynerise: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

The truth is, women are complicated beings(no pun intended). They have a kind of diverse lifestyles that can easily be abused if given the wrong orientation
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2020
KevinDein:

Modified:

Lol. I hope you will agree with the whites when they say same. You won’t come out to cry racism or black lives matter.

Civilization you enjoy indeed. The people that gave you that civilization are dealing with you and ensuring you remain right beneath them. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Your flat left yansh there... Waka
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

How? By “indecent” dressing?

Not bombing? Terrorism? Corruption? Ritual killings, drug trafficking, kidnapping and all vices that makes you and your brothers occupy 99.813% of prisons?

Are you okay? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by KevinDein: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I hope you will agree with the whites when they say same. You won’t come out to cry racism or black lives matter.

Civilization you enjoy indeed. The people that gave you that civilization are dealing with you and ensuring you remain right beneath them. grin grin
Are you trolling or are you honestly implying that Africans never had any kind of civilization before the intrusion of Europeans into this continent? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2020
KevinDein:

Are you trolling or are you honestly implying that Africans never had any kind of civilization before the intrusion of the Europeans into this continent? undecided

What level of civilization did you people have and where did 99.9999% of your civilization, inventions, infrastructure and amenities come from?

Your forefathers sold themselves for mirrors and you are here talking civilization. Na for Naija women body una dey get power. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Lamanii22(f): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
I detest makeup on children's faces....
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ibkayee(f): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Lol.. you're confirming the fact that it is right to sexualize women in a way that attracts "older pedophiles" (rapists).
In essence, you're saying that if a woman can see that it is inappropriate for a minor to dress like this because she's being sexualized, why can't they see that it is also wrong for a grown adult (who is more developed than a minor in every aspect..........) to dress like this. Lol this parallel you're trying to force out doesn't make sense, it's a question of what's age-appropriate, not 'virtue'.

I don't know if you're saying indecent dressing is the cause of rape, but it sounds like you're putting much of the onus on the victim. An adult has the right to wear whatever she wants, dressing isn't license to rape or assault. Your Bible tells you to be angry but not sin, use that same 'logic' here also, it's normal to be attracted, but that doesn't give anyone license to rape. Rapists are also attracted to newborn babies, grandmas, goats, women in hijabs, women in 'conservative' attire from historical days of old since you people have been raping since time immemorial, the rapist himself is the common thing here, but I get that using indecent dressing is always a convenient excuse for some of you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by xynerise: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

What level of civilization did you people have and where did 99.9999% of your civilization, inventions, infrastructure and amenities come from?

Your forefathers sold themselves for mirrors and you are here talking civilization. Na for Naija women body una dey get power. grin

Please, don't make us curse our forefathers. Damn!! It hurts to imagine it undecided

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by xynerise: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

In essence, you're saying that if a woman can see that it is inappropriate for a minor to dress like this because she's being sexualized, why can't they see that it is also wrong for a grown adult (who is more developed than a minor in every aspect..........) to dress like this. Lol this parallel you're trying to force out doesn't make sense, it's a question of what's age-appropriate, not 'virtue'.

I don't know if you're saying indecent dressing is the cause of rape, but it sounds like you're putting much of the onus on the victim. An adult has the right to wear whatever she wants, dressing isn't license to rape or assault. Your Bible tells you to be angry but not sin, use that same 'logic' here also, it's normal to be attracted, but that doesn't give anyone license to rape. Rapists are also attracted to newborn babies, grandmas, goats, women in hijabs, women in 'conservative' attire from historical days of old since you people have been raping since time immemorial, but I get that using indecent dressing is always a convenient excuse for some of you.

True...let me be a bitchass nigga for this comment, no wahala.

Men who rape has no excuse whatsoever. Saying dressing leads to rape means it can also lead you to raping someone someday. If as a man, indecent dressing doesn't induce you to rape someone, then why defend another man who uses that as an excuse?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ibkayee(f): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

How? By “indecent” dressing?

Not bombing? Terrorism? Corruption? Ritual killings, drug trafficking, kidnapping and all vices that makes you and your brothers occupy 99.813% of prisons?

Are you okay? grin
Lol also, please repeat what you said about women 'ruining' the world

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol also, please repeat what you said about women 'ruining' the world

I am looking for the LOGIC in women ruining the world with their dressing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women And Heavy Luggage! / Change Of Surname. / I Married The Most Irresponsible Man Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.