Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. (8454 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Mryacks: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90498644:
Unfortunaltely,
this young girl has one of the most stupid women in the world for a mother.
The bottles of alcohol part, make it worse!!
Shame!

I am telling you....all shades if wrong this.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ibkayee(f): 2:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Acidosis:

What's unrealistic about the analogy since you believe in preventive measures?

I've not in any way mentioned that indecent dressing is the only reason men rape women. A careless attitude is not the only reason people steal. Banks with all their security and protective measures still get robbed in the same manner ladies on Hijab get rapped. Should banks do away with their security measures because robbers steal find a way to steal?? Should women dress seductively, visit some unknown guys at odd hours and places because you own your body?
Your analogies are easy, clearcut examples of leaving an object in a vulnerable location. Like I said, they can be likened to scantily clad women literally twerking on a convicted rapist. Obvious scenarios, minimal gray areas

‘Decency’ however, is so subjective (especially in Nigeria) and delusions so rampant by the assaulters that when you find out what was ‘suggestive’ dressing, you will be shocked to find it was as ‘mild’ as a sleeveless shirt. People’s concepts of decency vary, it’s not uncommon to see things like ripped jeans considered as ‘immoral’.

And there are plenty of sickos who are twisted enough to use their own warped perception of what they consider decent and what is not as an excuse to rape.

More often than not the ‘indecency’ is a dress that hugs her figure enough to see a bit of an outline or a glimpse of a waist bead at a party than a scantily clad woman visiting an unknown person’s house (which most people would agree is unwise).

You may be one of the ones that can decipher reasonably (cough), but a scary amount of them either can’t or choose not to. Like I said, although the fault of rape is always the rapist's alone, teaching preventive measures (without victim-blaming) can be useful and practical, but a blanket statement of ’tell them not to be indecent’ is way too simplistic knowing the mentalities of the type of people we're dealing with

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by FirefliesSun(f): 3:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Acidosis:

If this is bad for the girl child, then why do we encourage it for the adult lady??

Something is not right especially since men don't have this kind of issues. You can replicate nearly any adult male wear for the boy child.

Women will ultimately destroy this world.
why did you say women will end up destroying the world?
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by FirefliesSun(f): 3:35am On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:

What level of civilization did you people have and where did 99.9999% of your civilization, inventions, infrastructure and amenities come from?

Your forefathers sold themselves for mirrors and you are here talking civilization. Na for Naija women body una dey get power. grin
I believe you are educated enough to know civilization started in Africa or let's say in-between Mesopotamia and Egypt in 3100 BC

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by saucecode(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2020
FirefliesSun:

I believe you are educated enough to know civilization started in Africa or let's say in-between Mesopotamia and Egypt in 3100 BC
Coughs cry
Maybe only educated as much as nigerian educational system could permit without making any further attempt to educate herself by her lonesome

3 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by saucecode(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2020
ibkayee:

[s]Your analogies are easy, clearcut examples of leaving an object in a vulnerable location. Like I said, they can be likened to scantily clad women literally twerking on a convicted rapist. Obvious scenarios, minimal gray areas

‘Decency’ however, is so subjective (especially in Nigeria) and delusions so rampant by the assaulters that when you find out what was ‘suggestive’ dressing, you will be shocked to find it was as ‘mild’ as a sleeveless shirt. People’s concepts of decency vary, it’s not uncommon to see things like ripped jeans considered as ‘immoral’.

And there are plenty of sickos who are twisted enough to use their own warped perception of what they consider decent and what is not as an excuse to rape.

More often than not the ‘indecency’ is a dress that hugs her figure enough to see a bit of an outline or a glimpse of a waist bead at a party than a scantily clad woman visiting an unknown person’s house (which most people would agree is unwise).

You may be one of the ones that can decipher reasonably (cough), but a scary amount of them either can’t or choose not to. Like I said, although the fault of rape is always the rapist's alone, teaching preventive measures (without victim-blaming) can be useful and practical, but a blanket statement of ’tell them not to be indecent’ is way too simplistic knowing the mentalities of the type of people we're dealing with[/s]
You dont know anything. Someone is talking sensibly abt preventive measures because you can never tell who might be a rapist and you're spitting everywhere. Why is it that anytime someone suggests methods on how to prevent rape,girls start twisting and wriggling around like earthworm

5 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
FirefliesSun:

You didn’t answer the question. wink
You might want to read it again.

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, that is women for you.
They want to do the way they like but it is your problem how you deal with it without affecting them.

Some women will walk out with transparent clothes virtually showing everything when they know the effect it always have on men but they believe it is your problem and they can wear whatever they want since it is their body.
I like the scenario you painted.

Heya! No o, it is not your problem. Right from the garden of Eden, Adam blamed Eve. Men are so logical and rational that the weaker sex has so much effect on them. Such that they can even rape.

Does this include alfa males and red pillers? They are the majority of men (online at least).

Please, women try and help men o. It is not easy to own an organ that you are not in control of. I come dey pity unasef. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Liliantalks: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
HornyTave:

I don't know the level of your stupidity but I'm really amazed how good you're at been stupid.
so does this picture look seductive to you ? Explain ?
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Liliantalks: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2020
stubbornman:

Your determination to get stupid is out of this world.... Keep it down!!
r u seduced by this picture?
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Liliantalks: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Unnerve:
Lol cheesy
Why can't I see anything wrong with them photos? I just see a kid whose mom wanted to play around with some makeup.

I guess everything is a talking point these days.
asin me too , lol

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Liliantalks: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
I honestly see nothing in her outfit but I think parents especially mothers should understand not everything should cm on social media . Can’t u snap this beautiful pictures hardcopy and keep it at home showing only friends and family and laugh about it . Sadly there r evil people in this world whether we like it or not, so exposing ur child like this is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Heya! No o, it is not your problem. Right from the garden of Eden, Adam blamed Eve. Men are so logical and rational that the weaker sex has so much effect on them. Such that they can even rape.

Does this include alfa males and red pillers? They are the majority of men (online at least).

Please, women try and help men o. It is not easy to own an organ that you are not in control of. I come dey pity unasef. grin grin grin grin

Miumiu it not really about the male organ ... what makes rape possible is WEAKNESS, easy prey ... i can't imagine what it is like to be weak & defenceless ... even a 20yrs old boy will easily overpower a 38yrs old evenin newspaper .. women are whores maybe they don't deserve all our pity ... buh men please let protect these weak beings.

as anyone thot about if women were as strong as men regardless of what they wear.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by stubbornman(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
r u seduced by this picture?

God forbid !

But children should enjoy their childhood ,this is not the way to go in a society like when things have fallen apart in a way.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Liliantalks: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2020
stubbornman:

God forbid !

But children should enjoy their childhood ,this is not the way to go in a society like when things have fallen apart in a way.
yes I agree ,

rapist are devils and deserve to be castrated or spend their lives in jail ... like every other criminal act , no matter the punishment , they will still be rapists, If u commit murder and face the law u can be killed or sent to prison for life but there r still people who kill and commit murder , some get caught while some go Scott free, same with rapist . No matter how u dress there r still going to be rapist out there . The way people dress isn’t the reason someone was raped, the rapist was already a rapist and cAn rape anyone even fully clothed .

Dressing decently is morally right but let’s not always use it to justify rape.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2020
xynerise:

True...let me be a bitchass nigga for this comment, no wahala.

Men who rape has no excuse whatsoever. Saying dressing leads to rape means it can also lead you to raping someone someday. If as a man, indecent dressing doesn't induce you to rape someone, then why defend another man who uses that as an excuse?

Men who rape or rapist as far as the world is concern are "unknown" in as much as these "people" live amongst us and we don't know them ... the focus shift to the "victim" hence why so much talks about prevention tips.
when you leave ur crates of egg outside n a snake come to swallow it everytime, am sure when people around advice you to lock the eggs in .. will you consider it an excuse or they're trying to justify what the snake did.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by xynerise: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2020
anslem04:

Men who rape or rapist as far as the world is concern are "unknown" in as much as these "people" live amongst us and we don't know them ... the focus shift to the "victim" hence why so much talks about prevention tips.
when you leave ur crates of egg outside n a snake come to swallow it everytime, am sure when people around advice you to lock the eggs in .. will you consider it an excuse or they're trying to justify what the snake did.

Rape also happens inside a cage. Girls, especially children get raped by the most trusted persons in their lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by stubbornman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes I agree ,

rapist are devils and deserve to be castrated or spend their lives in jail ... like every other criminal act , no matter the punishment , they will still be rapists, If u commit murder and face the law u can be killed or sent to prison for life but there r still people who kill and commit murder , some get caught while some go Scott free, same with rapist . No matter how u dress there r still going to be rapist out there . The way people dress isn’t the reason someone was raped, the rapist was already a rapist and cAn rape anyone even fully clothed .

Dressing decently is morally right but let’s not always use it to justify rape.

I totally agree with you!
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by emmaodet: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol.
But you do know that what women wear have effects on men?right.
For me and some men, we don't have problem with that and are discipline enough to respect them but that doesn't mean we don't have men who can't and are not that discipline.
I don't believe we should act as if all is well with what some ladies wear (of course, it's none of my business) and dressing proper will go a long way in reducing rape in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol.
But you do know that what women wear have effects on men?right.
For me and some men, we don't have problem with that and are discipline enough to respect them but that doesn't mean we don't have men who can't and are not that discipline.
I don't believe we should act as if all is well with what some ladies wear (of course, it's none of my business) and dressing proper will go a long way in reducing rape in my own opinion.

Every man says this. We are still looking for these men that are the indisciplined ones. grin grin

Happy weekend o...

3 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

This slow being doesn’t even understand sarcasm. Never still a duller Nlder.

talking of a slow being av you ever wondered why ur sorceress papito neva last on bed ... when ur asss get busted you cry figurative ... bullshit no dey taya you.
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by emmaodet: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Every man says this. We are still looking for these men that are the indisciplined ones. grin grin

Happy weekend o...

Lol
Poco
You too like wahala
Ahiiiaannn

Thanks and same to you
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
ibkayee:

In essence, you're saying that if a woman can see that it is inappropriate for a minor to dress like this because she's being sexualized, why can't they see that it is also wrong for a grown adult (who is more developed than a minor in every aspect..........) to dress like this. Lol this parallel you're trying to force out doesn't make sense, it's a question of what's age-appropriate, not 'virtue'.

I don't know if you're saying indecent dressing is the cause of rape, but it sounds like you're putting much of the onus on the victim. An adult has the right to wear whatever she wants, dressing isn't license to rape or assault. Your Bible tells you to be angry but not sin, use that same 'logic' here also, it's normal to be attracted, but that doesn't give anyone license to rape. Rapists are also attracted to newborn babies, grandmas, goats, women in hijabs, women in 'conservative' attire from historical days of old since you people have been raping since time immemorial, the rapist himself is the common thing here, but I get that using indecent dressing is always a convenient excuse for some of you.

Would you leave your purse full of cash hanging from your bag or announce to all your neighbors that you were just paid?

Would you leave your diamond necklace on while walking in a market or a dangerous area?

IF you would guard your worldly goods which can be replaced, why would you make yourself attractive as a victim to rapists by dressing indecently?

As sad as it sounds, neither you nor I can control the actions or in actions of people. They would be punished, however I rather NOT place myself as a potential victim in the first place.

Someone who has been raped, cannot be unraped even if the rapist was killed. The damage has been done irrespective of the fate of the rapist.

Yes, I know there are a number of victims who unfortunately were on their own.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
anslem04:

talking of a slow being av you ever wondered why ur sorceress papito neva last on bed ... when ur asss get busted you cry figurative ... bullshit no dey taya you.
[/s]

Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je...!
Oni mo we mo...!

4 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je...!
Oni mo we mo...!

were you literally dancing ... without drum or beat. stage 1 grin

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by pocohantas(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
anslem04:

were you literally dancing ... without drum or beat. stage 1 grin

I can imagine how stressful it must be chatting with you. You come off like those ******** one has to explain humor/sarcasm to.

They are like, “I still don’t get it”.

Pheeww!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I can imagine how stressful it must be chatting with you. You come off like those ******** one has to explain humor/sarcasm to.

They are like, “I still don’t get it”.

Pheeww!!! grin

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Poco biko leave em boyz alone. They like you too much grin!

Meanwhile, I'm in search of a previously owned 1-1.5HP affordable inverter AC in pristine condition. Please mention me if you have one in Lagos. Budget is around 70k.Thank you! May the good Lord bless you grin
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
HornyTave:

I don't know the level of your stupidity but I'm really amazed how good you're at been stupid.

Corporate2020:

He practices stupidly for a living just as some practice Law and some people practice Insurance or Medicine. So, don't insult his Stupidity.

Una no go kill person for this forum grin
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by ibkayee(f): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Would you leave your purse full of cash hanging from your bag or announce to all your neighbors that you were just paid?

Would you leave your diamond necklace on while walking in a market or a dangerous area?

IF you would guard your worldly goods which can be replaced, why would you make yourself attractive as a victim to rapists by dressing indecently?

As sad as it sounds, neither you nor I can control the actions or in actions of people. They would be punished, however I rather NOT place myself as a potential victim in the first place.

Someone who has been raped, cannot be unraped even if the rapist was killed. The damage has been done irrespective of the fate of the rapist.

Yes, I know there are a number of victims who unfortunately were on their own.
I’ve never been against people taking steps to be cautious, there’s a difference between giving advice on preventive measures in a tactful manner and telling a victim that dressing indecently is license to getting raped.

Also, people have different standards of what they think decency is, and as far as many people are concerned, it can range from a bit of cleavage to fitted jeans. So someone putting themselves in danger can be subjective and isn’t always as black and white as going to stranger’s house in skimpy clothing. That’s why I find a lot these 'analogies' very oversimplified and 'non representative'

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs / Inflatable Baby Sofa for 15k / Xmas Tree Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.