Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. (8528 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by LordTheus(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
HoliMaree:

Except for being religious, that kid is wearing a bikini for swimming. I don't see anything provocative about a skinny innocent kid. It's her mum who made her up. This world is skewed.

LoL. Exactly. The make-up is what made it look awkward tbh
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by LordTheus(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Unnerve:
Lol cheesy
Why can't I see anything wrong with them photos? I just see a kid whose mom wanted to play around with some makeup.

I guess everything is a talking point these days.
Perhaps you just have a plain mind. Usually, the way you perceive something tells a great about you as a person

1 Like

Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by youngblaq: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Ekwutox:
undecided

1) we're not sure if it was the girls mother that dressed her in that, we don't even know if she even has a mother, it could be her father or her adoptive parents so let's not jump into conclusion on that.

2) If you are aroused by that picture whether you're male or female, then you're sick in the head.

That child looks horrible and I can't help but feel nauseous looking at that picture.

Of course she was painted and dressed up by the mother.
She talked....
https://www.gistreel.com/i-know-nigerians-are-frustrated-go-and-meet-buhari-lady-who-dressed-her-5-year-old-daughter-in-bikini-reacts-to-trolls-video/
Re: Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. by Blade21: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Are you okay? A 3 months old baby was raped is it her dressing that made them rape her? See don’t ever justify rape no matter what the victim is a victim.
bukatyne:

Would you leave your purse full of cash hanging from your bag or announce to all your neighbors that you were just paid?

Would you leave your diamond necklace on while walking in a market or a dangerous area?

IF you would guard your worldly goods which can be replaced, why would you make yourself attractive as a victim to rapists by dressing indecently?

As sad as it sounds, neither you nor I can control the actions or in actions of people. They would be punished, however I rather NOT place myself as a potential victim in the first place.

Someone who has been raped, cannot be unraped even if the rapist was killed. The damage has been done irrespective of the fate of the rapist.

Yes, I know there are a number of victims who unfortunately were on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Squirt / Do You Really Love The Person You Married? / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.