Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

From A Heart Full Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From A Heart Full Of Love (321 Views)

Old Man Slump And Die Of A Heart Attack After 2 Ladies Start Twerking For Him (V / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From A Heart Full Of Love by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Can anything good come out of romance nairaland? Most time we bashed our women and men. So let turn the table do something unique. Let show the world Nigerian can truly be in love, both in action and words.
Due to this pandemic, lover are far apart. Why not put it in black and white how it affects you. Let me begin
I can't hold it anymore, I feel so terrible but not lonely, because out of our busy schedule, we video chat every time we got a chance. Let me pour out my heart in black and white:

As long as you're in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can't travel. We will be forever together and never really apart. Though you're far away, you're right here in my heart. Hearing your voice is far better than you touching me.
Missing someone isn’t all about how long its been since you seen each other. Its about that very moment when you are doing something and you wish they were right there. I always wish that you are with me.Time and past experience has thought me that when two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and nothing can break them apart.
Ife mi, my love for you is priceless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2020
I love you too cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I just came to check when the virtual invite would be out.Corona has made things easy,so I can Zoom in.
Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
uruba23:

I just came to check when the virtual invite would be out.Corona has made things easy,so I can Zoom in.
lol!!!!?? grin grin grin grin

How have you been?
Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol!!!!?? grin grin grin grin

How have you been?

I am fine o.

1 Like

Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
This romanceland celebrity couples are at it again... grin grin

Viewing.....

Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by hashtagged(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

You sound like star crossed lovers
Re: From A Heart Full Of Love by konkonbilo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ariza:
This romanceland celebrity couples are at it again... grin grin

Viewing.....
pass me small abeg

(1) (Reply)

Pre-loved (thrift) Fashion And Home Items Available At An Affordable Price / Ladies We Meet Online 2 / Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.