Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (48142 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

I bliv in freedom not the senseless Biafra headed by cownu
See confusion..
U believe there are Biafra politicians but u don't believe there is biafra

Abeg carry your confusion comot my face jor
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Abia state is in a mess in terms of infrastructure. Bad roads and refuse dumps are the Hallmark of Aba. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:
A fake pastor. See format.
Next thing you know he will start asking for donations to fix the road, once donations start rolling in, u will see him driving benz and building two storey. Road will be left undone.
He should thank God that he does not have my type as congregation, if not hunger will kill him.

So ur fellow igbo man is a fake igbo man abi for saying the truth.

Do u no dt ur mother n father attends that man church? So indirectly, ur family will pay part of the donations

3 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
See confusion.. U believe there are Biafra politicians but u don't believe there is biafra
Abeg carry your confusion comot my face jor
U can't force Biafra on MI.. Boy
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
I don't like to be tribalism, but I'm very sure that Ikpeazu is not the problem of these people, Tinubu is their problem, Tinubu is the cause of their predicament, Tinubu is the occasion of these people problem, Tinubu is the Genesis of these people downfall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Golan007: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:
aND NONE of the members walked with him in the pond by faith? But then my town Aba has some terrible roads i don't know if this one is one of the ones that will benefit from the Aba World bank road rehabilitation fund

You mean world bank loan?
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Luckyda55: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
I pray God, to hear his prayers that the government of abia State will do something fast to save the suffering they are passing through on that road Amen.
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Elove1: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
Ikpeazu is not trying.. Let's be frank.
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

U re wicked
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
stanliwise:
you can have sense today if you change .

After ur family have one then I will consider

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Azmanaty lzaa imhotep gwafaeziokwu ahoadariver proeast pazienza wunt love to hear this..
Aba is a slum pond

Lalasticlala pls carry to front page... Our blodas have deserted their lands to deverop grin ibadan ogun n lagos while their ancestral land rots....
Imagine their savior and lord, Kanu wunt even say anytin about his state...

Someone help me deliver this to Kanu, "You don't have sense". We believe in freedom but not by insulting other tribes.... Kanu get sense by force..

Their governor have bought houses in Abuja n lagos coz they know their land isn't worth building sumtin worthy....

Our deveroper, u r needed in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East to deverop drugs and death rows pop gringringringringringrin

Typical igbo culture... See the small boy cursing their fathers... Same region dey use slap and kick to wake their father from bed... Chaiiii wat a wonderful tradition gringrin

Apart from your usual igbo dis yoruba dat cone head dis flat head dat guoro dis

wat else can you offer as thought on this issue

give us something else something intelligent

well I doubt if you have anything else to of in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Clout chaser. This road has been in this pitiable condition for over 12 years. Now he heard World bank has released funds to do the road, he wants to act drama so that his followers will claim it was his intervention that brought solution.

Thieves. Pastors are one of the major contributors to the problems of entrenched corruption in Abia state.

During campaign, OVI was going from church to church, donating money to them, and they were celebrating and honouring him. An Elijah will go to the wicked Ahabs and tell them to their face that they are doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Twinkletwin: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
You saying rubbish, in a nutshell you're confused.
seems your are
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

U can't force Biafra on MI.. Boy
lol..

U need food. These are unmistakeable symptoms of malnutrition cheesy
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by trutht828: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Aba and their brown roofs and bad roads is like fulani and cows.

I thought Igbos said there is no brown roof in igboland. Or is Aba not igboland?

10 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
But this is not Aba , no where like this in Aba

Name this very street in Aba
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by IJOBA2: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
OHANKU ROAD, ONE THE "USED TO BE" BUSIEST ROAD IN THE OLD ABA, GETS IT HOT, AS A PRIEST TOOK A DRASTIC PROPHETICAL MOVE, CALLING ON THE GOD OF ELIJAH TO INTERVEN ON THE LINGERED POOR STATE OF THE ROAD

The Revd Acha David Okechukwu, a serving Methodist Priest in charge of umuogele circuit, Diocese of Aba East.

This road used to be one of the busiest roads in Aba, Enyimba city,the ecomic hub of the Eastern heartland. It connects to many villages, cities and towns including Ngwa road, Iheorji, Mkpumkpu evule, Ama-nwadi-Ala to owerri-Aba, Ugwunagbo, Ukwa east and west, azumiri, Ndoki, Asa, connecting Akwaibom and Rivers states.

This area has produced many prominent men and women including the former minister for labour and productivity during GEJ administration Chief Emeka Nwogu.

But this all important road has remained impassable under many administrations in Abia State. The above mentioned priest received Divine instructions from God with his priestly robe to walk through this road from one end to another even in the moulky water for divine intervention.

He was crying, ''Where is the Lord God of Elijah"

nofcks2give WHATS YA OPINION ABOUT THIS THREAD
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2020
trutht828:

I thought Igbos said there is no brown roof in igboland. Or is Aba not igboland?

This is not Aba
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.
I don't pray or wish for the death of any man
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

After ur family have one then I will consider
sense is free but only to those that will acknowledge that they don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:
A fake pastor. See format.
Next thing you know he will start asking for donations to fix the road, once donations start rolling in, u will see him driving benz and building two storey. Road will be left undone.
He should thank God that he does not have my type as congregation, if not hunger will kill him.
Can you just see this idiot, Ikpeazu is right anyway, for giving you people kerosene to drink. He knows exactly what is good for you people, he knows exactly that eba and obe egusi is the only solution for Abia people. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by emperor863(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
LeeMason:
They don't have roads in Aba, what they have are ponds

....... and they would come to southwest to castigate the performing governors/ governments of the zone.

Things are glaringly bad that it requires a cleric to weep openly so as to get attention of the government.

To THEM, there is nothing wrong with way their governors are under developing their zone. The only problem they have is Bola Tinubu, a man who has not held any political appointment that has any bearing with their God forsaken land. The land that is so impoverished.

5 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by LordShiva97(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
The road is in a deplorable state, agreed. The dilapidated state of many public infrastructure in diffrent parts of Abia state is saddening and horrible, agreed.

But what sort of public display of madness and mental retardation is this?
How is rolling in the mud and filth with his misguided sheep in tow clapping and chanting supposed to fix this road. There are many ways for sane people to attract the attention of the relevant authorities to the horrendous decay that this road has turned into, rather than this cheap publicity stunt that only someone on the brink of insanity will pull off.

1 Like

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Sirheny007:

I was thinking the God of Elijah would immediately turn the pool of water into asphalt.. undecided

On a serious note,
Abia State is the devil's own state.
......lol God of Elijah self dey watch am..as him soak him white in dirty drama too much
Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
They don’t have roads at all, look at their place like public dustbin, but they want biafra? I hope Nnamdi Kanu would see this? Abia used to have known technocrats and tacticians, but now they have deteriorated badly to the most backward state in the south east, abians were did all go wrong for u people

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by richardo20: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Pop ceilings designs, call us now

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. It's a sad thing that this community made great persons. Sadder that they think Chief emeka nwogu owes them a dime. That wasn't his job to do as the one time minister of labour, although he could have done it out of goodwill, but that wasn't his job. It would have been better if it was a minister of works.
It wasn't his job, but he could have done much more.

He abandoned his father's house to go and buy a house at Calabar street by Ekenna in Aba, because of this road. I'm sure you won't do same if you found yourself in his shoes. He was one of the influential men in Jonathan's government.

There is a reason God raises men in every city. If you are privileged to be one of such, use it for the good of all. No be by might, na God's favour.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by Queseda: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
The money meant for the road repairs have been looted by Tinubu when he was governor of Abia between 1999-2007 grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by winj3: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:

Nigerians like to sit around and complain about what government and god is not doing for them, at no time do they talk about what they are not doing for themselves.
Imagine a country where people produce so many children, labor is plentiful but you will hardly see them go out in charitable fashion to fix their own roads, drainage, sanitation, assist neighbors, repair their immediate vicinity and community.

pastor, god, native doctors, leaders MUST DO IT ALL FOR THEM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) by pyrex23(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.