Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. (1864 Views)

I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / I Dropped Out Of Uniben 5 Years Ago. Can I Go Back And Continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by tnenge(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2020
A 500L mechanical engineering students popularly called Queen (pic not real for anonymity sake) of the federal University of Agriculture makurdi abandoned her education against the will of her parents and friends in other to take care of the Dad of her supposed fiance who was also a 500L medical student at the University of Abuja by name Simon. I don't know what to call it, Love? stupidity or what ever deems fit. while we were both in 500l Simon's two sisters living in porthacort doing what I will tag #portslay mammas couldn't come to help take care of their Dad. Simon's dad is having anal and bladder inconvenience also hypertensive and diabetic. when peace out of love for her man saw how d fiance's dad condition was she opted out of school and became full house fiancee. Two years after house job my friend is saying peace is not his speck.. I am telling my friend if peace naked swear for am e go follow am oo but he is so adamant and is willing to announce marriage with a doc colleague of ours.. I just pray this Matt's as e small like ds no go end for murder or suicide case. worst of it little miss queen don gv d idiot a baby girl of 3yrs now n a boy of 9month.. As for me no harsh feelings I no go be him best man even as he is even threatening our relationship if I no gree b best man. Na by force to be best man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2020
WTF

1 Like

Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by ettaetta(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2020
hmm, when it comes to marriage, look before you leap to avoid stories that touches
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by SirMichael1: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2020
What is this?
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by tayewomi(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2020
someone can get married while studying but having children is another step in marriage,why will someone drop out of school because of ordinary marriage it's high we develop ourselves and stop all this unnecessary investment in marriage,..

1 Like

Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Lorazepam(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Dropped out of school in final year to become full time house fiancee, ewo.
This lady had bad advisers, or she didnt take to good advice because in this day and age, why will anyone make such a terrible decision?
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Blitz4real(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
I love aeroplane but that doesn't mean I'll able to fly one. I need to acquire knowledge about it. People think love is enough to have a happy married life but it usually not. You need to have knowledge about marriage.
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by callmeRichie(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
full time house fiancee for a career?grin grin grin
some people are just gloriously and fantabulously stewpeedgrin grin
are men still wicked??grin
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2020
This is the reason why I dont advise women to get married while in school, why the rush? You will still marry, most of these ladies that got married while in school end up regretting it, they haven't seen life, they are just carried away by the euphoria that comes with being a married woman.

1 Like

Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by hashtagged(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Joycekkh:
This is the reason why I dont advise women to get married while in school, why the rush? You will still marry, most of these ladies that got married while in school end up regretting it, they haven't seen life, they are just carried away by the euphoria that comes with being a married woman.

Even if you make a bad choice to get married while schooling why dump your school. Men are unpredictable and can treat you bad or kick you out and you will have nothing
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2020
hashtagged:

Even if you make a bad choice to get married while schooling why dump your school. Men are unpredictable and can treat you bad or kick you out and you will have nothing
I know a coursemate that haven't graduated uptill now just because she put marriage before school.
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Thatlong9: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Dropped out from school for marriage
Dropped out of marriage to street
Better be street smart now.
I always say #emancipate yourself
Marriage in Nigeria is mostly overhyped
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2020
When you think with your legs, that's what happens
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Poseidon000: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Now, this is the dizzying height of mindless and sordid wickedness.
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Chidonc(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
No reasonable man will allow you to drop out of school for marriage. I totally understand if it's 100l but 300-500l, it's insane.
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by NobleAngell(f): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
It says there that the guy's dad suffered anal and bladder incontenience. So I imagine she abandoned school and was cleaning up urine and excreta. Well, I guess the kids are her consolation prices, a souvenir.

1 Like

Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by mumumugu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
investigate,,,she spread had ten carry over's before making the switch

1 Like

Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by paulolee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
chaii
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Bola146(f): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jesus!!! Bad market sad
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Bukkiminat(f): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
tnenge:
A 500L mechanical engineering students popularly called Queen (pic not real for anonymity sake) of the federal University of Agriculture makurdi abandoned her education against the will of her parents and friends in other to take care of the Dad of her supposed fiance who was also a 500L medical student at the University of Abuja by name Simon. I don't know what to call it, Love? stupidity or what ever deems fit. while we were both in 500l Simon's two sisters living in porthacort doing what I will tag #portslay mammas couldn't come to help take care of their Dad. Simon's dad is having anal and bladder inconvenience also hypertensive and diabetic. when peace out of love for her man saw how d fiance's dad condition was she opted out of school and became full house fiancee. Two years after house job my friend is saying peace is not his speck.. I am telling my friend if peace naked swear for am e go follow am oo but he is so adamant and is willing to announce marriage with a doc colleague of ours.. I just pray this Matt's as e small like ds no go end for murder or suicide case. worst of it little miss queen don gv d idiot a baby girl of 3yrs now n a boy of 9month.. As for me no harsh feelings I no go be him best man even as he is even threatening our relationship if I no gree b best man. Na by force to be best man?

Omo!
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Trex4(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where is the divorce in the story?
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
She can still go back to finish, it is just a year but do so before she is well known or popular. Chioma did it, now Regina.
Sade Okoya was pregnant on 100 level but didn't drop out, though might not be regular but finisheddespite knowing she mightnot need the certificate.
If no child support, you can get a job with your certificate.
Re: 500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. by Jayrockk: 1:16am On Jun 13, 2020
With the five years way she spend for school she no get sense?!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say / For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.