Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? (101971 Views)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
QueenMyles:
He let me be na grin

cheesy Lol you got lucky... I hope you no longer do that now sha?
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
KevUnique:
. Hahaha. This is how it always starts oh. They'll be like ; 'we all make bad mistakes when we were young, bla bla bla....they find common ground in their past ( And maybe, current) promiscuity, and it weirdly gets them attaracted to each other , and they repeat the cycle of historical sexual mistakes they claim they have learnt from. Same old script playing out with different actors every now and then.. you need to shine your eyes well. Control them feelings.

grin grin grin

That's supposed to be an advice?
Lmao!
Thanks tho
I'll heed to it..

grin grin
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
KevUnique:

Lol, sweetheart, I just had that feeling ..I have seen it play out to this narrative of mine, numerous times, though. So, it usually ends in a meet-and-sex.
I don't know, but maybe it's an advise, and maybe it isn't. But you get the message, don't you....

Sure!
I got the message.

It's never happened to me tho.

To me that's a typical sign of been with someone who's manipulative to a huge extent. Why lead someone into making same mistake all over again? The fault isn't entirely one person's tho, the other party that went back to his/her past mistake has a fair share of the blame.

Unless of course the both of them aren't just serious grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
KevUnique:
Exactly! Like my ex gf, *spits on device screen* imagine she mainly has gospel songs on her phone, with just one, or two of Simi's music to sum up her 15 total tracks on her phone. This girl, one night , we were having sex and she played the songs on her device concurrently and immediately I started to hear Christian songs my mood changed, guilt came upon me, but the nymphomaniac was still riding and moaning like a possesed beast..I told her twice to switch that music off , but she said its ok and kept banging me faster ..fear grip me, because I hate profanity during sexual moods. I had to scream at her and shake her off me before she could get up to switch the music off..then she jumped right back on me , feeling visibly guilty and embarrassed..but she resumed her banging again...I just lost appetite at that point..she irritated me and I knew this one was a freak. We had just started dating a week ago, at that time. I never took her serious from then on..and I broke up a month later. Sadly , I took her virginity at 24 years and I wish it hadn't been me.
She begged for it, and I gave in.I dislike being a girls first cuz its ewwww first of all, and I just feel a certain guilt about it. So, yes, many girls can screw you in bed even with gospel songs and Jesus' posters all over their room walls. They don't care.

Lmao grin grin

I laughed while reading this

For crying out loud she stayed off sex for 24 years of her life. She only wanted to catch up on what she's missed all these years. cheesy grin grin

That wasn't reason enough to break up unless of course y'all had underlying issues

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2020
KevUnique:
[img][/img] obviously, you are smart and know that that wasn't why we broke up, entirely. And yes, she did deserve her due respect for keeping her virginity up until the age of 24[she turned 25 that same year ] and she had had 3 other boyfriends before me. I felt humble and honoured, I won't lie. Sure, she kissed them and touching occured as she had narrated , but she never succumbed to give them her "glory" as her mum (God bless that woman) called it. She loved me and I knew it, but sometimes, life has a different plan for us and certain people don't fit into those plans. We meet then when life feels that they are needed to teach us,help us,make us wiser ,or play other roles as life dictates. I wish her all of life's best. Don't mind my initial comment about her. She's not bad, maybe just has a high sex drive since she's waited for so long (not easy *applauds her*) But, remembering that night of us passionaltely making love and she not having regards for the worship song made me irked tonight and I shouldn't have, though. She's human too and was carried away . Anyways....I don't want to remember all of that. Good evening. Hope the weather is doing you good where you are.
grin grin

Hahaha!!!

I once read a post where a woman wasn't comfortable with the husband's choice of song when things are about to go down. He'd always insist on playing Don Moen whenever they're about to get intimate. The Lady was asking for suggestions other than the so called worldly songs are totally out of it grin grin

Break ups happen and everyone moves on. cheesy
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2020
latyph:

Biggest lie. My room mate claims to be a pastor and speaks in tongues for nothing less than one hour every morning while praying. This guy borrowed money from me for over a year and has not paid till date. Anytime I ask for my money, na fight baba go turn am to.
Correct guy. U see all these people that would be carrying church on their head as if it was their birthright, they would even be heading numerous societies in church, their own wickedness is on another level. Even the devil dey learn work for where dem dey.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2020
!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
KevUnique:
. It sounds as if the man was just intentionally being crass towards her . Wh specifically play don Moen ? There was likely a motive. To make her uncomfortable ,or to just be profane ? I don't know, but, that's a weird niche. Were they Nigerians?

Those spirikoko kinda people that sees secular music as a huge sin grin grin grin

Maybe he had no ulterior motive actually but his spirituality wouldn't allow him play worldly songs.
Yeah! Nigerian couples, I read that on IG I think.

Some peeps adviced her to either do without the songs totally or switch to instrumentals. grin grin grin
I still find myself laughing if I remember that.

KevUnique:
. So at what point do you ask me for my telephone number? Because you seemed to find me entertaining as seen in your replies. Why not just express yourself ? I donno, i just have that feeling that we make a good laughing pair. Can you pls send me PM so we could at least, start from somewhere?

I enjoyed the quotes and replies, didn't really intend taking it out of nairaland.
But then, it isn't totally a bad idea.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
KevUnique:

Oh. Thank you. I too, didn't think of taking it out of NL , but after waking up in the morning, I re-read your last reply and felt bubbly. If its ok, pls can I have your number?
I sent you a pm
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
By declining visitation request

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2020
KevUnique:
I am new on this site and I'm finding it hard to understand how it works in terms of messaging and others. I checked my email and saw a notification from you and then I was about reply when it vanished on it a own. Does this mean I can't send you a pm yet? There isn't even an icon for messages. You can try sending me a text since you are more conversant with it. Sorry for the trouble.

Go to the mail you used in opening your nl account, you'll see a message from me or you can quote this message with your email address, I'll contact you.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by REALretep(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2020
KevUnique:
. Hahaha. This is how it always starts oh. They'll be like ; 'we all make bad mistakes when we were young, bla bla bla....they find common ground in their past ( And maybe, current) promiscuity, and it weirdly gets them attaracted to each other , and they repeat the cycle of historical sexual mistakes they claim they have learnt from. Same old script playing out with different actors every now and then.. you need to shine your eyes well. Control them feelings.
Bad guy grin cheesy grin
Shading another guy just so that you can get the babe's attention...lol
I wish you luck grin

Shine your eyes oo Luckygurl grin cool I trust you shaa... you've always been lucky smiley
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
REALretep:

Shine your eyes oo Luckygurl grin cool I trust you shaa... you've always been lucky smiley

Lmao grin grin

I'm fine
Trust me
Got my head screwed on tight grin grin
KevUnique:
I prefer the latter. It's comparatively more comprehensive.

I'll shoot you a mail
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by REALretep(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Luckygurl:

I'll shoot you a mail
Shoot me a shot too grin cheesy
wink
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2020
REALretep:
Shoot me a shot too grin cheesy
wink

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by OBelz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Luckygurl:

grin grin

Hahaha!!!

I once read a post where a woman wasn't comfortable with the husband's choice of song when things are about to go down. He'd always insist on playing Don Moen whenever they're about to get intimate. The Lady was asking for suggestions other than the so called worldly songs are totally out of it grin grin

Break ups happen and everyone moves on. cheesy
I prefer fela's song while being intimate.
Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by Prognose: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
nath34:
Please o. I need advice. My girl do visits me. Both of us have agreed on no sex. But whenever she visits she want kisses and romance. Won't that lead to sex.? Guys how do you involve in romance and avoid sexual arousal?

It's not possible. Kiss and romance may be enough for her but it will eventually lead to sexual frustration for you. You know guys get excited faster than girls. Before you know it you'll be begging her for the sex.

Avoid the kissing and romance.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by emmax27(m): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2020
I intentionally didn't buy runner cause I knew she wouldn't wanna bleep without it since she's a runs babe and she can't to sleep at my place, when the heat was getting too much she just asked if I have rubber I told her no, mehn I could feel the diappointment in her tone

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? by chocboi78(m): 4:19am On Jun 23, 2020
nwadiuko1:
he did.......is it not the coinonia guy?
i tire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.