Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years (29079 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo) / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State Apprehended (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Beautyaddy: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eju2018:
Chai! Just two years? The idiot will serve his term and come out to continue raping minors. The scars of rape is for a life time. They should given him 10 yrs or above so others will desist from this act. Nigerian law is also encouraging rape unknowingly.

It surely looks that way.

So I believe that this is the time for the family members of the rape victims to take law into their hands and do the needful. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by bluefilm: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
emipan:
Why rape cases on the increase lately?

Because it's payback time.

No peace for the wicked.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Seyzi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lord have mercy Oo this people won't kill me 30yrs
ifytrik:
Just 2years in prison for raping an 8years old girl, are we really punishing or encouraging rapist in this country? Why not pull out his dick, insert enought pepper in it mouth, use toothpick filled with peper to finger the mouth of his dick then sentence him to 30years inpreasment
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Yemi7up: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Two years is rather short for the crime, the torment the young girl will go through for rest of her life. Why not waste the man's youthful age in jail so that he can become miserable in life.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by DAVE5(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
ifytrik:
Just 2years in prison for raping an 8years old girl, are we really punishing or encouraging rapist in this country? Why not pull out his dick, insert enought pepper in it mouth, use toothpick filled with peper to finger the mouth of his dick then sentence him to 30years inpreasment

Bros the 30years imprisonment is just ok a lil bit, I won't mind if they could add more Sha but all this pepper things you described, that one me no fit take my hand so am for person so I no dey that one

But seriously 2 years is like giving the guy a tap on his back for the come he committed nah
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Henri8: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ordinary two years?
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by ceejay80s(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Two years or two hundred years?
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Angelfrost(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mere 2 year jail term for the defilement of a minor??!... An offense any serious judiciary should hand out a minimum of 10 years behind bars, coupled with intensive psychotherapy.

Let me reiterate for the thousandth time: There is no real justice for crimes in this backward country!!!... Just tell me how that man won't continue raping in 2 years time, and how others won't be emboldened to continue in his stead, seeing how lenient the judiciary is.

Every victim should seek justice in any way possible!!! Vulnerable people should find self defensive ways to protect themselves: Pepper spray, eye gouging, stabbing or inflicting grievous and fatal knife wounds, etc... You are in a lawless country!!! Tueh!!!...

Nigerian judiciary is dead and gone!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Pejudear(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
What exactly is wrong with thr judiciary system in this country. A rape case given two years jail term??. I think the constitution needs to b reviewed on cases like this. Shiooor to this system
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by BigBabyJesus: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
2 YEARS?

This judge dey mad.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
That is good for him, after the two years next he will know how to caution the rod that is in between his two legs
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by guru90: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Seems like everything have seasons in this country.....

Now, season of rape case.......
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by zudozz: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
and they want rape to stop? 2 years....person wey they go give 90 yrs!!
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
emipan:

Girls are on quarantine.. They do not visit guys anymore... So guys tend to grab minors on the street or force ladies moving carelessly
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Ladycewhy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

Been asking this question and nobody seems to give me an answer......

The lockdown made every crime increased more than double.....
na only Nigeria dem do lockdown? undecided
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Joke. Sigh
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Corporate2020: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
The Magistrate is a rapist and should be jailed too. How can the Magistrate sentense a mad rapist to just two years in jail?
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Goalnaldo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Since the raping of that Benin girl, I have seen more rape cases than I have seen in 2 years. shocked
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by cooltola(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
emipan:
Unfortunately the difference is rape is reported more. The rate which rape occurs has not change cry
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Beautyaddy: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
na only Nigeria dem do lockdown? undecided

lol!...Are you minding those fools

Any human being that is justifying the excuse for the increase in rapist case in Nigeria to COVID-19 lockdown is a Rapist.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Ryocaj(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
If u give two years sentence to a man that raped an 8yr old.. then it means it will be months sentence for d one that raped an adult...

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by MozB: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
2 years only?
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by wizod(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
8yrs dat you will carry on ur back as if she is ur daughter to a nearby store and buy good things for, another one is raping dem and you think the rapist is normal, he is mad
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Ladycewhy(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

lol!...Are you minding those fools

Any human being that is justifying the excuse for the increase in rapist case in Nigeria to COVID-19 lockdown is a Rapist.
except he is trying to tell us a different breed of people exist in this country to be reacting differently to lockdown compared to their counterparts in other countries.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by emipan(f): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Poshriel:

Girls are on quarantine.. They do not visit guys anymore... So guys tend to grab minors on the street or force ladies moving carelessly

You may be right though but I don’t think that is the absolute scenario.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by VenumX: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ah ah! Just two years??

No no no...

They must must appeal the case again.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by oluxy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Just two years?

That's shit men.

It should be 10-15 years men cos what he did to that girl will hurt her all her life psychologically.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Idzitari1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Can't beliv this just two years hmmm wish is the magistrate daughter
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Oizee(f): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
The judge is very unfair, until he has someone who be comes a victim, then he will give appropriate judgement
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by OdefaGirl(f): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
I believe that when evil start trending, evil doers gain morale to do more....
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Engraced80(f): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
just two years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

26-year-old Man Sentenced To Death In Ondo For Killing His Girlfriend / EndSARS Protesters Sold Two Policemen’s Skulls For N1,000 / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.