Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,130 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years (29077 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo) / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State Apprehended (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Friend22(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/man-jailed-two-years-for-raping-8-yr-old-girl-in-ogun/

Nobody is sinless, but this is why I like Saudi arabia.
The guy will be executed without waste of time if it has been established the guy actually raped her .

When I say the laws we are encouraging rape some folks will think I am being sadistic.
Truthfully, it is.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Igbunu4: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
This judge must be a corrupt judge. Two years for forcefully raping an eight year old child.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Belleful: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
this judge must be a rapists
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by maasoap(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Whaaaaaaaaat
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by tipscogreen: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by delvzy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Really a destabilized justice system would always find it hard to give the right judgement.
What of the victim how are they going to take care of her and ensure she gradually get out of reliving such event for her whole life.

Sometimes I just feel the Justice system is just not doing enough.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by ironkurtain(m): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Total rubbish!! Sentence him to 30 years imprisonment and let the monstrous inmates f@ck him to death.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:
Nigeria and Nigerians are Complete Jokers. embarassed

What is a two years sentence going to do for a rapist

Blame the stupid magistrate, not Nigeria and Nigerians collectively.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Friend22:

Nobody is sinless, but this is why I like Saudi arabia.
The guy will be executed without waste of time if it has been established the guy actually raped her .

When I say the laws we are encouraging rape some folks will think I am being sadistic.
Truthfully, it is.

Are you referring to the same Saudi Arabia that I know or another Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia were rape victims (girls or women) are flogged and given short sentences for being alone with men, and the men get 10 years and 80 lashes of cane.

Saudi Arabia will only behead a rapist if he is not a Saudi citizen. If he is a Saudi citizen, the highest he will get is 10 years and 80-100 lashes of the whip. And the victims will be beaten and imprisoned too.

Saudi Arabia does not have that much regard for the girl child. The law is unbalanced, and favors men.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Beautyaddy: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Blame the stupid magistrate, not Nigeria and Nigerians collectively.

Aren't the magistrate Nigerians living in Nigeria

And BTW, aren't magistrate suppose to be enforcing laws passed by law makers like the senate and house of reps
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Only 2years imprisonment for raping that innocent child. Mothers, pls protect your girl child, the government does not care about their safety at all. Such a meagre sentence for a man who raped an eight year old. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Been asking this question and nobody seems to give me an answer......

The lockdown made every crime increased more than double.....
Oloshos went on lockdown
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by SATANIIST: 1:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
except he is trying to tell us a different breed of people exist in this country to be reacting differently to lockdown compared to their counterparts in other countries.
this one that raped to small boys is always blabbing?
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Fuckgovt: 4:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Just 2yrs! This is madness, and they expect rapist to stop raping, how?
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Two years is too small, this kind of sentence will not deter those rapists out there. I am highly disappointed with the judgement. Its high time serious punishment be given to rape offenders to deter others from committing this evil act.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by isaiahethan: 5:22am On Jun 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/man-jailed-two-years-for-raping-8-yr-old-girl-in-ogun/

Rubbish . The girl is 8, why not add zero to 8 sentence the bastard for 80years. Naija I blame the judge sha
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by ehinmowo: 6:25am On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Been asking this question and nobody seems to give me an answer......

The lockdown made every crime increased more than double.....

Ashawo don close shop because of CoViD-19.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Ladycewhy(f): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2020
SATANIIST:
this one that raped to small boys is always blabbing?
For you to even come up with this moniker we know you are the rapists here( out of the abundance of your heart ,so will you create a moniker) , evil personified . Little boys and girls are not safe around you, I am sure you drink people's blood too shocked. Can any good thing come out of a satanic demon like you, destroyer ,spits !
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by LeonMacJames(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2020
emipan:
Why rape cases on the increase lately? May God help us in a time lije this.

Please don't read this and ignore us. It's an unfortunate situation those of us in private schools are witnessing this period. Even before the shutdown of schools by March, my school was already owing February salary. Also, those in family setting would really understand what it means to survive with children this period when earning is not forthcoming. At the moment, there's no N1000 in the family again. It's shameful doing this on a public forum and I feel like crying but I believe God can use Nairalanders to meet our needs at a time like this. From four (4) of us in the family, please we sincerely need your assistance. The hardship and starvation is beyond us at the moment. May God help us and bless you especially as you help us.

First bank.

Mods please don't delete this. Thanks.
This account number couldn't validate the name.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Tospecial(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2020
2 years is equal to encouraging rape.
Sometimes is like this judges are encouraging some certain crimes.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by HRMK: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2020
a man that shuld be hanged jailed 2yrs!ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Aboks(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Nonsense

Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Aren't the magistrate Nigerians living in Nigeria

And BTW, aren't magistrate suppose to be enforcing laws passed by law makers like the senate and house of reps

Every law has a maximum sentence for each crime. For example, the maximum sentence for raping a minor in many jurisdictions is 20-25 years to life.

But I have never had about a minimum. So, this magistrate (not Nigerians or the Nigerian law) should be blamed for giving such a soft sentence.

The judiciary is very corrupt. Some magistrate may even throw cases out if they have been bribed. After all, when a magistrate sits before a case, the court belongs to him at that time.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by sofiscatedmoron: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Yora pist
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by SATANIIST: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
For you t
but you where on front page for sucking small boys preek na
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Vhickthour(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2020
2years What a joke of a country
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by TreaSuretunde: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Good Morning family,

we should also consider that, we are Nigeria,
somebody can just lie against you,
just to put you in troubles.
example; Dbang,etc
please,the judge should make investigation before conclusion.
SAYNOTORAPE.
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by Ladycewhy(f): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
SATANIIST:
but you where on front page for sucking small boys preek na
you are very mistaken, the surname of the lady is same as yours grin grin. Seems evil runs in your demonic family .
Re: Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years by emipan(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Esofruits:
account number without account name... this is not reasonable

Absence of name was to avoid unnecessary trolls by online.....

Meanwhile, when inputting the numbers for transfer, name will come out. Two initias are: E. A. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Disabled Friends Fight Over Money In Ghana (Video) / List Of Prisons In Nigeria: Facts And Locations / EndSARS Protesters Sold Two Policemen’s Skulls For N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.