Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married (2362 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
These days it's been all about rape and violence against women. The funny thing is that men are most often than not the recipients of these violence and because the society sees them as the stronger gender therefore its nothing..

I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5913344/everalmost-dated-married-man-acted
A whole lot of ladies were narrating their ordeal and it was looking like the male folks too don't go through these deceits from ladies as well.

Guys pls come and share your own experiences too .. We all know some married women cheat too
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by arthorjnr(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
LMAO

This almost never happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by enshi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
I was in my first year in school .. I just got into the campus.
She met me and helped me join the Igbo student's association.

She invited me to dinner one day and the food was so delicious. I ate and ate until it was late she begged me to stay the night.

Mid night she started touching me and we did it.
We continued this way till she graduated ( a year later)
While she was on her project, one dey she was in the bathroom and I decided to go through her pics in the drawer. Low and behold I saw both trad and white wedding pics of her.
She told me it was her twin. I was shocked she never told me about her being a twin..
Since then I decided to make my findings.. She was married ... Four months before I met her

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by ettaetta(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
well I haven't dated any married lady before and I don't pray to do so

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by crunchyDope(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
I called and her husband picked the call, somebody say gbas

Modified:
She can f...kgrin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Olayetan(m): 12:52am On Jun 11, 2020
Guys date married women without them knowing?

Honestly I've not heard or seen that one o
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by stormborn28(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olayetan:
Guys date married women without them knowing?

Honestly I've not heard or seen that one o
it happens. No be if she tell you... There is nothing impossible

4 Likes

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by SavageBoy: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
enshi:

She invited me to dinner one day and the food was so delicious. I ate and ate until it was late she begged me to stay the night.

While she was on her project, one dey she was in the bathroom and I decided to go through her pics in the drawer. Low and behold I saw both trad and white wedding pics of her.
She told me it was her twin. I was shocked she never told me about her being a twin..
Since then I decided to make my findings.. She was married ... Four months before I met her

This is a very good movie script

I think Kunle afolayan would really bring life into this script of yoursundecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Olayetan(m): 12:14am On Jun 13, 2020
stormborn28:
it happens. No be if she tell you... There is nothing impossible

There's no way you will date a married woman without knowing

Imagine you asking her to spend few weeks with u, what will she tell her husband and won't her husband feel suspicious.

Can't just imagine how she will have time for the side guy without him knowing

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Darkseid(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2020
enshi:

tongue tongue

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Tap0lane: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Well she came to her friends wedding in Lagos, after the wedding we went from the after party to the club spent the weekend together frolicking n doing all that. She traveled back n there was plenty difficult answering calls. Her friends later exposed she's married to a rich man who cares lil about her with a child. More like a weekend stand.
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by palsenator(m): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Met her in a bus while traveling to the East from Lagos, we got to Iyaro quite late , so we need to pass the night there. We already bonded a bit in the bus so that made it easy for us to talk further at Iyaro, she told me she needed a privacy cos she didn't want to sleep in the bus ( If you sabi Iyaro for Benin u go the gist) . Well I got her a short accomodation toll 5.30am and I was about leaving the small motel when she told me to stay nah ( She paid for the accco).
I went down to get the driver's number Incase dem wan move make him call us... As reach the room back, the lady with her big ass don wear bump short and I dey pretend like say I no see her cos she was kinda older. We got talking and after like 20 mins or so, she asked me to pray before we sleep which I diligently did ( while praying,I don already loss hope sef) after that she say make I peck her naso I do am and the next thing una sabi. We do am reach 2am , and we slept off .. As street boy, I don Waka around 4 am give am til 5 am before we rush go enter bus...

We spoke and related well in the bus , she even touched my p inside bus dey tell me say she wan give me BJ sef... As we reach Port Harcourt oooo.. Nah one car come carry the lady. I cum ask her say is that her brother, she look me smile say nah my husband...Mehn see confusion for my face. I sha apologize to the man make he no vex. They even drove me to GRA before we separated. The woman called for like 6 months I no pick until she stopped. I still haven't got over that rude shock till today

6 Likes

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by saintvc(m): 3:18am On Jun 13, 2020
spread match to listen to lies. even virgens wet no get mind talk to woman go yan

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by emmabest2000(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Here to read lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by stormborn28(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olayetan:

Imagine you asking her to spend few weeks with u, what will she tell her husband and won't her husband feel suspicious.

im just laughing at you.. From the beginning you won't know.. It may even take you six months to one year before you become suspicios . If a girl doesn't want to bang you, what reasons do they give? I'm on my period which may be true or false. I'm having headache which may be true or false.. She can give you endless reason in order for you not to know until when she finally leaves

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by stormborn28(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
palsenator:
Met her in a bus while traveling to the East from Lagos, we got to Iyaro quite late , so we need to pass the night there. We already bonded a bit in the bus so that made it easy for us to talk further at Iyaro, she told me she needed a privacy cos she didn't want to sleep in the bus ( If you sabi Iyaro for Benin u go the gist) . Well I got her a short accomodation toll 5.30am and I was about leaving the small motel when she told me to stay nah ( She paid for the accco).
I went down to get the driver's number Incase dem wan move make him call us... As reach the room back, the lady with her big ass don wear bump short and I dey pretend like say I no see her cos she was kinda older. We got talking and after like 20 mins or so, she asked me to pray before we sleep which I diligently did ( while praying,I don already loss hope sef) after that she say make I peck her naso I do am and the next thing una sabi. We do am reach 2am , and we slept off .. As street boy, I don Waka around 4 am give am til 5 am before we rush go enter bus...

We spoke and related well in the bus , she even touched my p inside bus dey tell me say she wan give me BJ sef... As we reach Port Harcourt oooo.. Nah one car come carry the lady. I cum ask her say is that her brother, she look me smile say nah my husband...Mehn see confusion for my face. I sha apologize to the man make he no vex. They even drove me to GRA before we separated. The woman called for like 6 months I no pick until she stopped. I still haven't got over that rude shock till today
hmmmmmmm....Oturugbeke
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
enshi:

This one is strong o
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Happyfela(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fabu Nigeria.
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Msm
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by enshi(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
palsenator:

If you no fear woman .. Me I go fear you ooh..
She likely got pregnant from that night.. Look fie her my guy she may have your kid
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by RuggedSniper: 1:03am On Dec 11, 2020
enshi:

Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by tobechi74: 2:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Olayetan:

Long distance marriage. She needs to service her engine
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Olayetan:

Provided the couple still in romantic relationship and still care for themselves, some couples are married for name sake, where ever wife goes and how many day she spends outside is non of husbands business

Another reason is that, if husband based abroad it's possible.

Another instances is the one that husband fully aware that her wife is going out with concubine.
Re: Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married by paulolee(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2020
dated esther for 7 months. not knowing dt she had a fiancee dt she's planning to get married to..
was surprised dt a lady in her late twenties fell so much inlove with a hustling guy, gave me so much care n love n "NEVER" talked abt dt usual plans for marriage n end up laughing out whenever I jokinly said I wud like to endup with a nice wife material like her..
took her to a get together party n one of my gee leta told me dt he remembered walking with one of his austin friends to go n see esther parents to collect list for marriage plans n her wedding is on pending bcoz austin travelled out..
I asked her n she denied saying its not her n I believed dt mayb it didnt work out with both of them..
on a faithful friday evening, Esther gave me d wedding invite for her wedding with Austin billed for the next month in abj n I was shocked bt she was just laughing at me..
d funy tin was dt i wasnt angry with her n still dnt know why n if I can take back d hands of time, I would still repeat dt same process bcoz she was crazily amazing..
I attended d wedding n cut ties with her bcoz I dnt want problems witj married women disturbing me...

(1) (Reply)

Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) / I Love Smelling Wet Female Pant during sex / In Love With The Hijabite … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.