Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy (2493 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
I have been dating my girlfriend for months now but Heard rumors that she is dating someone ��� she was everything to me ���� am heartbroken
The most painful aspect is that I have been there when ever she needed me, she even said a guy like me is rare.
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na normal thing nah
Every girl is dating 5 guys

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
ur breakfast was served with chilled pepsi.

ufuoma don show u shege

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are a rear bred

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Makamatic: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Your breakfast too tey self

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Pandev(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
you still dey call her your girlfriend? na wa oh

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Uncle96(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
By the time Redplliers get here. .. you will be a dead man before 10pm

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by BeanmanX(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na mumu dey date Naija girls,,,go try Tanzanian girls for good good loving and true love..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Before nko?
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chai, how come she calmly replied u like that?
Are u sure u were not dating urself all these while?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
ur breakfast was served with chilled pepsi.

ufuoma don show u shege
like eeh

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by silverlinen(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Damnnn
Why e dey shock you?
Only simps do dating these days.
Na cruise everybody dey catch now.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Justkatty(f): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ufuoma why you dey double date??

Oga op no vex too much
Sorry yaaa

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Na normal thing nah

Speak for the females in your family.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okechukwu720:
like eeh
mehn, her replies was painful.
she didnt look like someone who is feeling remorse.

Guy, its time to close her chapter and think of better things ahead

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
Why e dey shock you?
Only simps do dating these days.
Na cruise everybody dey catch now.
people date and find love.

OP was just unlucky

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Acadia07:
Speak for the females in your family.
... They do same....

Expect my MoM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by ojotobiloba1: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okechukwu720:
I have been dating my girlfriend for months now but Heard rumors that she is dating someone ��� she was everything to me ���� am heartbroken
The most painful aspect is that I have been there when ever she needed me, she even said a guy like me is rare.
SIMPle man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
... They do same....

Expect my MoM
he should expect ur mom?

is she a hooker?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
... They do same....

Expect my MoM
You sure? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
he should expect ur mom?
is she a hooker?
Bleep you
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by dnawah(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okechukwu720:
please take am easy,u r not the 1st or the last,e happen to me and she said "and so what?"I never broke up with her,i used for naking practices and I care less for her.when she realized,she said am wicked and heartless grin grin grin.

9 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Acadia07:
You sure? smiley
Yes sir
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
dnawah:
please take am easy,u r not the 1st or the last,e happen to me and she said "and so what?"I never broke up with her,i used for naking practices and I care less for her.when she realized,she said am wicked and heartless grin grin grin.
she told u "and so what"

My own changed her number and didnt gimme her new number, then i finally chat her on facebook and she said "if u call me and u didnt reach me, stop bothering urself"

That was the last time i ever fell in love

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Michelle70(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Bleep you
didnt u say we should expect her

So i asked if shes a hooker.

I am joking sha, no just take am serious

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Yes sir
Okay Son.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Jeon(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
... They do same....
Expect my MoM
Is she a gay?grin
I WILK EXPECT HER IF SHE'S A GAY.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Is she a gay?grin

Only thunder will fire you
Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by paradiseVirgin: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Is she a gay?grin

R.I.P English. grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Jeon(f): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
R.I.P English. grin
I'm not here for online tantrums,it's a waste of time spent here.
Go masturbate on the females mentions with your trash words.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by Jeon(f): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

R.I.P English. grin

I'm not here for online tantrums,it's a waste of time spent here.

Go masturbate on the females mentions with your trash words.

Failure

Business fail @30s
Resigned from federal government field.. Is this not the work of your village peopl

https://www.nairaland.com/6060116/cancel-resignation-federal-government-institution

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy by paradiseVirgin: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Na normal thing nah

Him for just lock up the kpansh the kpekus without regards.

Handle her in bed without f_cking respect grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? / When He Cheats: Who Will You Get Mad At! / Love And Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.