Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? (22946 Views)

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Ibechris2: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
We have had non interrupted light for the past three days and it was just taken about 10minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by kellidoo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na the Nepa Bill wey them go bring come I dey think of...To whom much is given ,much is expected....
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
CilicMarin:
I go first..

I Stay Around Amuwo Odofin In Lagos....and for the past 2 Months we have enjoyed between 18- 24 Hours Power Supply...

Confirm from anybody living around this environment...

You are right tho..especially in festac,yesterday for instance I enjoyed 14hrs uninterrupted power supaply...but the day they will take it,you won't see light for 5days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Tboy1975: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
PHC: Elimgbu, Atali and Eneka resident cannot boast of 7hrs electrity on daily basis.
We don't have regular light on day time for business men/women in these axis. We only have epileptic light between 8-10pm and 5:30am-8am. PHED should work on this.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Wizywiz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
otokx:
Light is much improved and stable in my area of Port Harcourt. It is a known secret in Nigeria that yahoo boys flock to areas with more than 18 hours of light and good roads.
pls which area in ph?

1 Like

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Adexboy12: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello
Good day
For the past 2 weeks no light in my area (IYANA IYESI ADO-ODO) the worst part in a week we do have 2 times light ....

1 Like

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
26hrs per day here in Jalingo
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Monaco2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
6 hours a day, 9 am to 12pm nd 10 pm to 1 am sapele delta state

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by folarr(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
I Stay in Ilupeju In Lagos....and for the past 7 Months we have enjoyed between 18- 24 Hours Power Supply

3 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by kaytolee(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
As old as dis my country is....we can boost of 6 hours light

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Okoroawusa: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
livinbygrace:

He committed offense for spreading false information.No where in Amuwo Odofin/Festac can boast of 18hrs power supply daily not to talk of 24hrs.
Fine...
If you live in that area then you can contend that with him.
Let him name his part of Amuwo Odofin n you name yours n let others that live on that axis be the judge

3 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=humilitypays post=90551448]Lolz, op you are taking Fashola the minister of darkness serious Wonderful shocked

Fashola was overhyped when he was a Governor. Is Fashola d minister of power?

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
BABANGBALI:
liar

Lol.. I'm not here to say what you want to hear. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by shadeyinka(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
One word?
TERRIBLE!

Average is 24hours maximum per week! (At 6 hours longest stretch.

Gwagwalada

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Perfecttouchade: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
No light in Ogun state, one day on(3/4hrs) and 2days off..
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by isaiah44: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
sobo akowonjo lagos 20-24 hrs
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by mrlycan: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
When you get to Ondo Town, ask of Christland Crescent. We have light as if TCN lives in our area. 23.5 hours per day. I doubt if I can leave this place. We get tayad sef.

6 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Oreofe20: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
70% better than b4 and I'm thinking it's the raining season we dey
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by BABANGBALI: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Lol.. I'm not hear to say what you want to hear. cheesy
yinmu

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by iamjavadem(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
The article says you should state your area and how the light situation is but lazy youth like you did not read. My area is also 14 - 18 for more than year now, I stay at Olowora.
GoodofNaija:

Nobody will be interested in joining issues with you on this.

You should first ask yourself, what percentage of Nigeria is amuwo odofin?

Then have you tried to ask other people living in other areas of Lagos the situation of light in their areas.

Also have you tried to call your friends in other states to know how their light is?

To be candid with you even the minister who made the statement knows not up to 20% of Nigeria is enjoying 10 hours of power per day.

4 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ArticleBeast: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
banjo022:
here in Kaduna. barnawa/Narayi axis I can say we are having steady power supply for 13-16hrs
Chief how much for 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom for this ur axis?
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by RICKYMARIO(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Here in Ozubulu, Anambra, we currently enjoy about 10-15 hours of power supply per day (it's been like this for almost a week now. In fact my dad was even asking me this afternoon if there is a problem with EEDC, lol

4 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ikorodureporta: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Even if light dey, I ain't gonna praise them, because it's a plot to double the bill

3 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by CilicMarin: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Fine...
If you live in that area then you can contend that with him.
Let him name his part of Amuwo Odofin n you name yours n let others that live on that axis be the judge

Bros you get time for that busy body....My office is at Satellite Town in Amuwo Odofin, The current supply has been on Since 10 PM yesterday uninterrupted.....That has been the situation since April except there is heavy rainfall with lightning...

3 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Azmanaty: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:
TTC - third to comment.

We use light about 14 hours or so..

told me that the whole South East enjoys 20 hours light a day..buhari is working.

Azmanaty, is that true?

Gwafaeziokwu nko?

Oga, even if what u said above is true, EEDC Powers the entire south east and it is not owned by Buhari. It is privately owned by a Biafran. Buhari might be working in the north (sarcasm), but he isn't doing nada in the SE. We don't rely on Buhari or any FG.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Pacific81: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Very poor in my area of Port Harcourt parts of D/line to be precise. 4hrs daily. It's even worst that some days we don't even see it and it has been like that for the past 6 to 7 yrs. No single improvement.

1 Like

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nbote(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Where in Abuja? AEDC supplies power to my area.

Off kaduna road enjoys steady power but can U say dat for Suleja as a whole? Or even Gauraka dats next door?
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by MikkieEl: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Nobody will be interested in joining issues with you on this.

You should first ask yourself, what percentage of Nigeria is amuwo odofin?

Then have you tried to ask other people living in other areas of Lagos the situation of light in their areas.

Also have you tried to call your friends in other states to know how their light is?

To be candid with you even the minister who made the statement knows not up to 20% of Nigeria is enjoying 10 hours of power per day.

No need for him to call other state yet, let him hear the update from ikorodu first.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by jchioma: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
What can I say?
Well, compared to the past four years, I can say there is slight improvement.

In my area, we have light consistently at night since this year, but then of course, when do we need light more, if not during the day? Especially for small businesses.

In all, it's an average of 10 - 12 hours. It could be for better or worse in other areas.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by humilitypays(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Calmthrottler:

The Minister of Power, Mr. Sale Mamman, has stated that the entire country currently enjoys between 18 to 24 hours of power every day.
Is your brain epileptic too like the power in your area?
ohi have been away from Nigeria for some time, maybe coronavirus is also affecting my brains cheesy
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by emenye(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Someone7:
The power minister is MAD!

I get electricity only 2 hours everyday from 9pm to 11pm. Then till the next day.

When it rains, we won't see light for at least 3-5 days. And this is in Abuja

I hope we don't live in the same area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Imo Government Apologises To Anglican Church / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.