Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries (79575 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by PRADOleleyi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Seem we are all missing something here ... the guy am seeing in this video is an instagram skit maker ... am sure his just having fun and that’s another skit .

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Jabioro: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
He simply met his senior brothers....let him eat the fufu...
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by adamasidivine: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
AUGUST PROMO!!! BONANZA! BONANZA!!

Build Your Career!

ENJOY 50% OFF FOR OUR NEXT BATCH OF TRAINING STARTING AUGUST 2020.

90% Practical
10% Theory

PROFESSIONAL CRANE OPERATOR TRAINING - 185K

Hurry while offer lasts.

REGISTER TODAY!

N/B:
• You can only commence training after full payment is made.
• Payment will be allowed in NOT more than (3) installments.
• Promo is valid for only August batch.

For more info Visit Equilog Training Institute @ Royal Office Building KM 25 Lekki-Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajiwe Ajah, Lagos

1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Alexaonfleek: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
The cheapest itel phone is about 19k grin
This mugu wants to buy iPhone 7+ with 20k

I hope they added ogbono soup as well angry
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by kingxsamz(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ajixegun:

The moment I saw the video, I knew it's all cooked up.
Even the attire he wore made it obvious.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by bestpunterever: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Bestpunterever! Your days are numbered...
I know who is responsible for this...
you are defaming me, don't put yourself in trouble for real
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by emperorlaqrin: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones

Bros that thing no be jazz but we people patronizing those touts are the fools.

Those guys tactics it's simple but they only capitalize on the fear they imposed on you by telling you to be fast say police dey that area and them fit arrest both of them.

So this statement makes the buyer fearful and they just want to do deal fast and leave.

Let me share my own experience

In 2011 right at the front of cash n carry at Ikea I saw one stupid guy telling me to come buy one latest Nokia phone for 5k. Phone that was worth 15k then however I negotiated for 3k, I texted the phone and it was working perfectly but the guy collected the phone and told me to bring the money sharp sharp say police go arrest us if them see us. I gave the guy the money and he handed the phone to me telling me to put it in my pocket and we both disappeared but immediately I got to juli pharmacy I just dey wonder why I even dey fear I just brought out the phone and to my surprise na fufu inside phone case them carry give me. Bros I just threw the stuff inside gutter beside me and lock up.

4 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Soleye24(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
lol, 20k for Iphone7+. As useless as pop 2 is, 20k can't buy it.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by davien(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
We will always blame the victim in this country until similar things happen to us.

Tho it might be a comedy skit but from the replies I'm seeing naija no get heart, if this was your wife/brother/sister or your old relation would you be happy?

Discounts/awoof exists.. you can buy so many things cheaply but due to the fact that Nigerians are used to low quality of life many of you would rather pay triple for the things you buy.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by pongwa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones
he checked the real version which got swapped at the right moment. Those guys are good
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Drichie:
Na to buy soup remained na
He can get free soup without meat from any canteen..
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
They will allow you to check the good one properly, on the process of packaging it, is when they will change it unknowingly to you with the fufu loaded one
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by IgboGirlsFucker: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
you are defaming me, don't put yourself in trouble for real
I'll expose you YEKINI OLUSEGUN!
Your time is up!
Otí tẹ iru ọkà mọlẹ...
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Hodave2020: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.

This is so true. You are very very observant. On point.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Tundex911: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Funny part, the seller go dey the scene too... grin grin grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Most times, when something is too good to be true, it probably isn't!!!

A lot of Nigerians who get scammed are beyond gullible. A lot of them are actually greedy! Trying to get so much with so little!!!

Call me harsh, but it is what it is!!!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Tonyreal49(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
U don go meet Nigerian Goldsmith
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Shegziedo: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol this is callmewyzee na he is a comedian,he just played a prank on those guys lol grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by bestpunterever: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

I'll expose you YEKINI OLUSEGUN!
Your time is up!
Otí tẹ iru ọkà mọlẹ...
myndd22 rule 7
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by reservd(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
It can't be real, must be acting
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by 080bjaked(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is just a skit. Look at the dude's dress sef, you'd know he's just catching trips. Abeg baba just deey record skit ni jhur.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Bewiseedet(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hahaaaaha. Bois nor get chill
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by zurmacious(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
The man look like fufu that's why they package fufu for him.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vision2045:
grin
He who choose to fry egg with engine oil must be ready to eat it without complain

At immediate poster above...the Guy drew the pain and agony on himself...iPhone 7 20k....that means he is capable of buying iPhone 6 for 15k and probably iPhone 5 for 10k....

Plus the video might actually be a Skit, looking at his dressing and the fact that he has a audible commentator

I suspect too
Na skit!
grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by maiquel: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
coins501:
Please don't call him greedy. You might not know the full story, computer village Ikeja is a den of tricksters. I remember when I was writing my Neco GCE some years ago, I didn't want to buy any phone but one guy like that obtained me on the pretence that he needed to sell urgently as he was in crisis. After paying him, one other fellow came from no where and started causing trouble, before I knew what was going on, he returned my money and started running away. It turned out he just wrapped paper with one of my N500 notes .
I pursue tire that day like mad man without any success , the dudes knew the area like the palm of their hands.
I ended up trekking to Iyana Ipaja in anger at night.
I would blame the good people around who knew what was going on but didn't warn him, it was the same with me. I only heard 'Eya' in the background, I didn't know it was directed towards me.

They played this same trick on me... they call it Malaysia
The Paper wrapped inside the 500 is like old carton making it feel like money...
The guy that took the money from me escaped, but the one that came causing trouble, saying he will call the police on the other, I held him tight after I understood what was playing. .. we fought until police came... I refused to let him go, he got tired of me sef... two of us were on the floor like this till police came... in the end I recovered my money, but police took their share...
If you dye computer village, no leave your sense unguarded guy....

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Galactico4ever(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
They will allow you to check the good one properly, on the process of packaging it, is when they will change it unknowingly to you with the fufu loaded one
pongwa:
he checked the real version which got swapped at the right moment. Those guys are good
Lol.But how do you guys know so much?are you among them or is it that you've been scammed b4?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by HazardMan(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
This Computer Village Niggas make use of charm because there's no way he didn't open the pack to confirm it's iPhone 7! Very strong jazz!!
There is how they do it without making you suspect.
1st they will be in a hurry to take the money from you....
2ndly they will show you a working phone and you'll even operate it and be happy....
3rdly i don't know how they do it but if you shift your attention from them for even 5seconds you are a goner. You see that little time is all they need to switch the working phone to the fufu and they dissappear immidiately after handling the phone to you.
If them do you like that just jejely go house go cry because people way you go complain to for there na still them them.

4 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Fortissimo502: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Staged.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by IgboGirlsFucker: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
myndd22 rule 7
O ti mọ nkan nkan

If you like, call mynd77.

I'll be your worst nightmare.
Shebi u go floor for Ikeja...
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by udemzyudex(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
IPhone 7+ for #20k for inside this covid-19 grin wey iPhone scarce and expensive.

LOL.. Cry more man.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Ayomidexj8(f): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
i no blame the person wey scam him na him i blame cos he's the real thief here.......
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by livinbygrace: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Staged!The guy Na up coming comedian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.