Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23742 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
the first 7 degrees in the house. and so when your soul is brought down it is brought down to matcch the cycle that syncs in with your karmic debt. some in sagittarius are fallen angels and fallen kings, and some in saggitarius are real kings. saggitarius is a royal house in some cycles. for example buhari is a sagittarius. he has a royal spirit. this is why the universe conspired to put him as president

When you say fallen kings and angels, do you mean reincarnation?
By real kings, do you mean first incarnates?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Which fire part now? cheesy

The temper part grin

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

When you say fallen kings and angels, do you mean reincarnation?
By real kings, do you mean first incarnates?
yes these are past life kings who are how fallen. fallen kings and fallen angels. now they are nobodys just suffering and repaying karmic debt. and by real kings i mean in this present life and reincarnation they are rulers and dignitaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
yes these are past life kings who are how fallen. fallen kings and fallen angels. now they are nobodys just suffering and repaying karmic debt. and by real kings i mean in this present life and reincarnation they are rulers and dignitaries.

So, in the next life, Buhari might come back as a fallen king to pay his karmic debt right?

What debt that'll be undecided
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

So, in the next life, Buhari might come back as a fallen king to pay his karmic debt right?

What debt that'll be undecided
yup its possible although i dont know if he has any because everyone who has worked with him says he is a honest simple man. so he may come back as a king again if he is truly blameless grin

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
yup its possible although i dont know if he has any because everyone who has worked with him says he is a honest simple man. so he may come back as a king again if he is truly blameless grin

What about those who's paying their karmic debt in this lifetime, what's in for them in the next life?
They get a clean slate?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

The temper part grin

I have learned to control it to my advantage. wink
One of the reasons why I consider getting older a blessing. smiley grin

What about cancer ladies? Do they have temper?

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

What about those who's paying their karmic debt in this lifetime, what's in for them in the next life?
They get a clean slate?
not really. depends on if they are blameless in this life. have you not seen someone suffering who resorts to robbery ? the right thing to do is to accept the suffering and then make the suffering humble you into a good person who stays away from evil. this is how you get a clean slate. if suffering makes you go and commit robbery ? you will come back and suffer again

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

I have learned to control it to my advantage. wink
One of the reasons why I consider getting older a blessing. smiley grin
I'll get there...

What about cancer ladies? Do they have temper?

I've not noticed any....
Although, my interest in zodiacs is new...I don't intend to go deep.

I'm at that stage of collecting people's birth date and checking their zodiac for fun grin

The curiosity that comes with being a Sag...it'll fade soon too, knowing how I easily get bored

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'll get there...

I've not noticed any....
Although, my interest in zodiacs is new...I don't intend to go deep.

I'm at that stage of collecting people's birth date and checking their zodiac for fun grin

The curiosity that comes with being a Sag...it'll fade soon too, knowing how I easily get bored

You are a Sag too? shocked Like me? For real?

Now some things start to make sense. grin

I get bored easily too. undecided
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

You are a Sag too? shocked Like me? For real?

Now some things start to make sense. grin

I get bored easily too. undecided

Yeah
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yeah
cheesy

Now I understand better why you react sensitively to criticism but also why you don't hold grudges. wink kiss
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:

What about first incarnates angels in human form? What are their traits?

Or they only come as fallen angels?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Now I understand better why you react sensitively to criticism but also why you don't hold grudges. wink kiss
grin grin grin grin grin

Well, pardon me ma'am...even for future occurrence kiss
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

What about first incarnates angels in human form? What are their traits?

Or they only come as fallen angels?
what do you mean by first incarnates ? there are no first incarnates. all souls were created from the beginning. every soul you see here has been here forever and has come down in human flesh thousands of times already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
what do you mean by first incarnates ? there are no first incarnates. all souls were created from the beginning. every soul you see here has been here forever and has come down in human flesh thousands of times already

lekki1444:
what do you mean by first incarnates ? there are no first incarnates. all souls were created from the beginning. every soul you see here has been here forever.

So, there are no recreation of souls? Just old souls in new body...like recycling?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin grin grin

Well, pardon me ma'am...even for future occurrence kiss

No need to apologize. wink

As long as you don't hold grudges, we are good. kiss

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
wow, so this person is 1st cycle scorpio. this means you are destined for rulership and authority of some sorts. A very powerful royal spirit exists within you and in time your ' kingdom ' would be revealed to you if it hasnt already. a powerful royal spirit.

with this type of spirit if you dont have money as you have alluded to, start fasting and stay away from any evil things because this may be what is preventing you from ascending to your throne of power. to whom much is given much is expected. so it is expected that you start acting like royalty before the manifestation comes. act and walk with dignity

Thanks chief, I am not that religious . In fact I don't even go to church but I will start fasting as you said.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

So, there are no recreation of souls? Just old souls in new body...like recycling?
nope no recreation of souls.. just old souls recycled into new bodys. and this is why you would be placed in the zodiac house that matches your karmic debt and will be joined unto a pre-destined partner that matches your karmic debt. this life is a riddle. The alchemist has the key to the riddle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
wow, so this person is 1st cycle scorpio. this means you are destined for rulership and authority of some sorts. A very powerful royal spirit exists within you and in time your ' kingdom ' would be revealed to you if it hasnt already. a powerful royal spirit.

with this type of spirit if you dont have money as you have alluded to, start fasting and stay away from any evil things because this may be what is preventing you from ascending to your throne of power. to whom much is given much is expected. so it is expected that you start acting like royalty before the manifestation comes. act and walk with dignity

Thanks chief, I am not that religious . In fact I don't even go to church but I will start fasting as you said.

How do you recommend I should follow to achieve the royalty?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Young03:

i didnt say anything about religion or church lol. church is the last place you want to go

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Young03:

How do you recommend I should follow to achieve the royalty?
the universe will bring it to you but first you have to meet the universe halfway by walking in dignity and shunning all evil and treating all humans how you want to be treated. remove ego and pride

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
i didnt say anything about religion or church lol. church is the last place you want to go

Hahaaahha better

So how do u suggest I start so as to achieve it.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
nope no recreation of souls.. just old souls recycled into new bodys. and this is why you would be placed in the zodiac house that matches your karmic debt and will be joined unto a pre-destined partner that matches your karmic debt. this life is a riddle. The alchemist has the key to the riddle

Deep.

OK. Now, back to the cancer man; what's special about him?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Young03:

Hahaaahha better

So how do u suggest I start so as to achieve it
lekki1444 post=93144701:
the universe will bring it to you but first you have to meet the universe halfway by walking in dignity and shunning all evil and treating all humans how you want to be treated. remove ego and pride
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

Deep.

OK. Now, back to the cancer man; what's special about him?
in this reincarnation where he is cancer ? nothing. nothing special about him from a spiritual standpoint.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:

Gbam u caught me, I have so much pride,

Well I don't do evil apart from the normal fornication and lies.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Young03:

Gbam u caught me, I have so much pride,

Well I don't do evil apart from the normal fornication and lies.
well the pride has to go. the fornication ? hmmm that may have to go too. but this is why they call it the narrow path. because not too many people can sacrifice for greatness. i mean telling a man to stop fornicating is like telling him to jump off a bridge right ? grin

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
well the pride has to go. the fornication ? hmmm that may have to go too. but this is why they call it the narrow path. because not too many people can sacrifice for greatness. i mean telling a man to stop fornicating is like telling him to jump off a bridge right ? grin

Hahahah I will let the pride go

Fornication I will reduce it by 70%
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Young03:

Hahahah I will let the pride go

Fornication I will reduce it by 70%
lol these things are not up for negotiations. you can marry a woman and not have to burn in lust. its just an option lol

question is how important is greatness to you ?

I am alpha scorpio too by the way

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by ifeolamide00(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
Now if by now you are not aware that we live in one big computerised electromagnetic space full of executable coded programs and we are biological computers syncing into the electromagnetic programs to execute the commands laid out by the super programmer called GOD then I have to say welcome to the atlantean new age where wisdom downloads has been allowed and permitted to be accessed by some. And these programs front-end is presented as Zodiac houses but the back-end is full of codes and programs. And so in accessing these codes and programs we can see the types of executable manifestations that happens when two people try to interact and unite as one.

There are 432 executable programs that are manifested as humans try to unite as one in unions and marriages and today I am going to talk about only one of the 432 executable programs and that is a woman under the Zodiac house of Cancer. Now only 3 types of men can interact favourably with a Cancer woman without falling into the abyss of Nothingness and degradation and these will be men under the alpha cycle of Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces. The alpha cycle meaning the first 7 degrees in these houses. Every other man will fall into the abyss both literally and Spiritually. And so it is important for people to understand that in joining with each other as partners we are activating cosmic executable programs that will affect our lives and so you must consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you try to get into a union so you can know what you are getting into and should you decide to proceed how to counteract the executable programs. Send me a comment on my blog if you want a consultation.

And now here are examples of men who fell into the abyss and their fortunes changed for the worse as they joined to Cancer women

1-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer joined unto Lamar Odom a stellar great basketball player in the NBA. As soon as they joined together he forgot how to play the game and became crap and was kicked out of the team he was into a lower team and eventually kicked out of the NBA after which he suffered several strokes and mental health problems. The man is now a shell of himself today

2-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer also joined unto a stellar basketball player in the NBA called Rashad Mccants after which he got kicked out of the NBA and disappeared

3-Khloe Kardashian joined unto another NBA player Tristan Thompson after which his fortunes and knowledge of the gane perished and he went from being on everyones lips to a nobody

4-Pamela Anderson joined unto Tommy Lee Jones one of the most famous rockers of the nineties after which he fell into oblivion and no one has heard of him ever since

5-Pamela Anderson joined unto the most popular rocker in the early 2000s named Kid Rock after which he crashed and burned immediately and disappeared

6-Lil Kim joined unto Biggie and a short while after that he was cancelled out of the earth realm into the abyss

7-Princess Diana joined unto Prince Charles and heavy occultic wizards in the royal family told them their fortunes will drop if Charles continued the union and so he quickly bounced so that the Royal family does not fall into the abyss, after which she joined unto the Fayed family who owned harrods. She end up taking the Heir to the Fayed throne Dodi down into the abyss with her as they both crashed and burned after which the family had a downturn in fortune and they lost the famous Harrod store they owned in London and now the family that used to be a household name just disappeared into the abyss and into the night.

And the conclusion here is that woman and man interaction is a dangerous game because you are dealing with executable cosmic programs that will manifest in your life. You need to consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you get into these dangerous murky waters of 432 executable programs.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
lol these things are not up for negotiations. you can marry a woman and not have to burn in lust. its just an option lol

question is how important is greatness to you ?

I am alpha scorpio too by the way

It's important to me well

Will marry when the money comes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.