Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23610 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2020
ololo12:
Hahaha ok, Chief. Wishing you a great week ahead. Yah bless! Gotta get ready and hit these gully streets like SirShymmexx will say lol!

lolzzzz gully streets. whatever happened to SirShymmexx ? such a crazy ghettofied fellow lolzzzzzz grin grin
aiittt bro you have a great week and YAH bless your hustle. All is well.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by segemafia(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
lekki1444:
bro here is your ritual for divine intervention and guidance that you requested. Do this ritual on a Tuesday the day satan emerged from the pit to terrorise the world and to kill steal and destroy. The time to do this ritual is the draconian hour of 3AM in the morning. Get a black pot and sprinkle ash or coal in it. Then next is put sea salt in it. Then get a white piece of paper and with black pen draw the 2 attached symbols on it and put that into the pot Then put the pot on a low flame heat for 3 minutes.
This is alchemy to remove all the blocked paths and to activate your guardian angels hence divine intervention and guidance

keep everything as described or it will not work. white paper, black pen, 3 minutes etc etc. And while this is going on close your eyes during the 3 minutes. So you may need a stop watch with alarm. after 3 minutes of darkness open your eyes to the new possibilities and new dimensions with no barriers
I have A question.
what is the mission of 6th Oct 2001
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
fati2001:

I have A question.
what is the mission of 6th Oct 2001
Hello Fati. Would this person be a male or a Female ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
lekki1444:
Hello Fati. Would this person be a male or a Female ?
female... tho can you also give me some details about male ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
segemafia:
Please what is your reading for someone born in 20th of June 1983 that is married to a woman born in July 11th of the same year..

I know I am a Gemni based on my Zofiac sign but I will appreciate more information about my sign based on the particular day that I was born.Thank you sir.
please I will get to yours tomorrow as it is double people. my night is very busy
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Interesting thread....
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
fati2001:

female... tho can you also give me some details about male ?
So if this was a female she is libra meaning she is here as the lower self of someone whose higher self has been deactivated and so she is here to activate the judgement on him. the soul brought down in 2001 means whomever she will attach to has had their soul shutdown which makes sense that this persons lower self is libra. And so this will be a karmic relationship and he will encounter lots of misfortune in this lifetime or his misfortune can just be slaving away in misery and pain to take care of his wife who would more than likely be a stay at home mum and so he has to carry that cross and even if she is not a stay at home mum she will be the type who does not believe that a woman has to contribute financially to the home and in that way she will afflict him with judgement. And so like i said it is a karmic relationship with a guy from past life who has many sins on his record that he has not cleared but he is destined to clear it in this life.

if the person is a man, he has been detached from higher self and will have health problems early on in life if he does not start to take care of his health from an early age. born in 2001 means his soul is destroyed and his luna is taurus meaning in past life he was a man of some authority but in this life he has been stripped of all powers and given a weaker soul. his relationships will be karmic and not favorable for him as some judgements get activated after he ties the knot. he will more than likely be joined to a housewife type or a woman who even if she makes her own money he still has to take care of her because this is the conditions of his clearing his karmic debt. and so he is here to clear up past life karma

please find attached the natal chart

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:
Interesting thread....
Please what do you think of a female Aquarius (Jan, 1990)and male Scorpio grin
I don't even know the question to ask, I just want to hear something grin
let me get back to you tomorrow. I have a busy night in my house. Thanks for understanding
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
lekki1444:
let me get back to you tomorrow. I have a busy night in my house. Thanks for understanding
No probs
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:36am On Jul 01, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

No probs
whats the date of the scorpio. scorpio has levels. it is a very unique house. need to know what cycle in sccorpio he is
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:
whats the date of the scorpio. scorpio has levels. it is a very unique house. need to know what cycle in sccorpio he is
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Nov 1
NOV 1 1920 ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:
NOV 1 1920 ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by segemafia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by sammycipher(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:
Now if by now you are not aware that we live in one big computerised electromagnetic space full of executable coded programs and we are biological computers syncing into the electromagnetic programs to execute the commands laid out by the super programmer called GOD then I have to say welcome to the atlantean new age where wisdom downloads has been allowed and permitted to be accessed by some. And these programs front-end is presented as Zodiac houses but the back-end is full of codes and programs. And so in accessing these codes and programs we can see the types of executable manifestations that happens when two people try to interact and unite as one.

There are 432 executable programs that are manifested as humans try to unite as one in unions and marriages and today I am going to talk about only one of the 432 executable programs and that is a woman under the Zodiac house of Cancer. Now only 3 types of men can interact favourably with a Cancer woman without falling into the abyss of Nothingness and degradation and these will be men under the alpha cycle of Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces. The alpha cycle meaning the first 7 degrees in these houses. Every other man will fall into the abyss both literally and Spiritually. And so it is important for people to understand that in joining with each other as partners we are activating cosmic executable programs that will affect our lives and so you must consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you try to get into a union so you can know what you are getting into and should you decide to proceed how to counteract the executable programs. Send me a comment on my blog if you want a consultation.

And now here are examples of men who fell into the abyss and their fortunes changed for the worse as they joined to Cancer women

1-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer joined unto Lamar Odom a stellar great basketball player in the NBA. As soon as they joined together he forgot how to play the game and became crap and was kicked out of the team he was into a lower team and eventually kicked out of the NBA after which he suffered several strokes and mental health problems. The man is now a shell of himself today

2-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer also joined unto a stellar basketball player in the NBA called Rashad Mccants after which he got kicked out of the NBA and disappeared

3-Khloe Kardashian joined unto another NBA player Tristan Thompson after which his fortunes and knowledge of the gane perished and he went from being on everyones lips to a nobody

4-Pamela Anderson joined unto Tommy Lee Jones one of the most famous rockers of the nineties after which he fell into oblivion and no one has heard of him ever since

5-Pamela Anderson joined unto the most popular rocker in the early 2000s named Kid Rock after which he crashed and burned immediately and disappeared

6-Lil Kim joined unto Biggie and a short while after that he was cancelled out of the earth realm into the abyss

7-Princess Diana joined unto Prince Charles and heavy occultic wizards in the royal family told them their fortunes will drop if Charles continued the union and so he quickly bounced so that the Royal family does not fall into the abyss, after which she joined unto the Fayed family who owned harrods. She end up taking the Heir to the Fayed throne Dodi down into the abyss with her as they both crashed and burned after which the family had a downturn in fortune and they lost the famous Harrod store they owned in London and now the family that used to be a household name just disappeared into the abyss and into the night.

And the conclusion here is that woman and man interaction is a dangerous game because you are dealing with executable cosmic programs that will manifest in your life. You need to consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you get into these dangerous murky waters of 432 executable programs.
i am Capricorn and i am dating a cancer woman
does that mean its dangerous and even if it is which zodiac sign is compatible with capricon
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Marverick(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Greetings, What is the soul journey of someone born on 18th February 1995 ?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by beatingheart: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Alright guys these readings take a lot of spiritual energy and mental strength and spiritual concentration to do and so I really dont think its fair on me to waste that much of myself for someone who is curious. This is spiritual science and not childs play and is only meant for people who genuinely are seeking for this information and so I am going to make a distincction between those who really need this information and someone who is just curious. If you are serious and you want this done I would say send me an email to john7trumpet AT gmail.com ( of course the AT is @ ) and I will send you my bank details and pay only 2000 naira and after i receive the money i will start your work and you will receive it in less than an hour from payment. Not because I need your money but It takes someone who really desires this information to pay for it. This way I am happy to be spending my spiritual power on deserving people who really want this information so they can better their lives. Thank you all for understanding. No negotiations please. God bless you
segemafia
GreaterGraceGG
sammycipher
Marverick
beatingheart

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
PEOPLE ALWAYS WONDER WHY EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH BURNA BOY, THEIR CAREER SEEMS TO TANK. THEY JUST GET SUCKED INTO OBLIVION. SO I FOUND OUT TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY AND SO HE IS A CANCER AND NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE WHY EVERYONE AROUND HIM FALLS INTO THE ABYSS FOR EXAMPLE CYNTHIA MORGAN. anyway here is the post i made on the thread about his birthday

so he is a CANCER ? no wonder everyone around hims career seems to TANK. he is the typical cancer. they suck the life out of everything and bring you down. for example that his jamaican speaking woman who should be the richest nigerian singer ever with how she mastered patois beautifully but she is on social media now a deranged broke lunatic. whats her name again , cynthia morgan. The cancer sucked the life out of her
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by bass7: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
PEOPLE ALWAYS WONDER WHY EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH BURNA BOY, THEIR CAREER SEEMS TO TANK. THEY JUST GET SUCKED INTO OBLIVION. SO I FOUND OUT TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY AND SO HE IS A CANCER AND NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE WHY EVERYONE AROUND HIM FALLS INTO THE ABYSS FOR EXAMPLE CYNTHIA MORGAN. anyway here is the post i made on the thread about his birthday

so he is a CANCER ? no wonder everyone around hims career seems to TANK. he is the typical cancer. they suck the life out of everything and bring you down. for example that his jamaican speaking woman who should be the richest nigerian singer ever with how she mastered patois beautifully but she is on social media now a deranged broke lunatic. whats her name again , cynthia morgan. The cancer sucked the life out of her

Good day to you
What can you say about a female 27/9/19
Thanks
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
bass7:

Good day to you
What can you say about a female 27/9/19
Thanks
Good day to you Please find attached
lekki1444:
Alright guys these readings take a lot of spiritual energy and mental strength and spiritual concentration to do and so I really dont think its fair on me to waste that much of myself for someone who is curious. This is spiritual science and not childs play and is only meant for people who genuinely are seeking for this information and so I am going to make a distincction between those who really need this information and someone who is just curious. If you are serious and you want this done I would say send me an email to john7trumpet AT gmail.com ( of course the AT is @ ) and I will send you my bank details and pay only 2000 naira and after i receive the money i will start your work and you will receive it in less than an hour from payment. Not because I need your money but It takes someone who really desires this information to pay for it. This way I am happy to be spending my spiritual power on deserving people who really want this information so they can better their lives. Thank you all for understanding. No negotiations please. God bless you
segemafia
GreaterGraceGG
sammycipher
Marverick
beatingheart

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by abbatoir(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Guy..
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fairheart(m): 1:25am On Jul 14, 2020
lekki1444:
pisces is good. many pisces are occultic giants. The age of pisces is the golden age when esoteric wisdom flourishes. pisceans are full of occultic wisdom.
The most mysterious sign in the zodiac too. I am current drawn to a lady born February 24th. I have been having difficulty forgetting her; she is a magnet, magnificent, intelligent, beautiful, smart...Goodnes! I guess she was right, because she clearly told me I will never forget her or meet anyone like her. Seeming true...I think about her every day, no matter how busy and academically engaged I am. I guess I am the steel then? This girl has charm, given that I have NEVER felt like the way she made me feel when we spent time together. First person to make me feel her presence. Why? Why this particular girl? I have seen several beautiful girls, as friends and sisters. But this girl is completely different! Why?

Meanwhile, I am April 25th. My Gloria is so mysterious, so deep, like a forest you cannot see through her. What is she thinking? What is she feeling? But I know she has her soft spot, and need companionship and support to stabilize in her journey of mystery on earth. But the love I have for her is one of a kind, even though we haven't seen since December, and haven't talked in 5 months. Never felt so in love in my entire life. Does she feel the same way? I don't think so. I doubt she even think about me! The issue? She is escapist. grin She can't be pinned down grin.
She is currently away in Europe. So difficult to reach her, so there's no point trying. She studied medicine and a doctor, which makes her even more appealing and personable to me because it's my dream to marry a lady with a calling in medical-related field. I see them as small Saviours called out by God to help humanity!

Pisces is addictive sign, very impressionable (her environment shapes her easily, which can be good or bad). You can't really destroy a Pisces; it destroy itself. That is how dangerous it is! Unpredictably strong and weak! The only sign that has all the traits of other zodiacs within her! So, when you said Pisces is good, you need to elaborate, because the sign can also be highly manipulative, indecisive, foolhardy, and refuse to take good advice even when they know that the advice is the right and beneficial. They can be weak, which is why they have to marry supportive wife/husband and be treated well. If this is the case, a Pisces can be a man/woman greatest gift from God as a partner! You will never run out of intelligence and insight for your business or project. All the Pisces I know that enjoyed early freedom from home are not in their best form as I write. But they are good-hearted, generous, magical lover, sexually exploratory, and if trained well from childhood, are highly intelligent people. My dear graduated with 3.75 GPA on 4.0 scale, which is impressive for medicine.

As for being occultist, I guess if the sign is inclined to mysteries, it is secretive too then. I wonder why humans have these characteristics. Are Zodiacs God-designed? Do people star influence their path and quality of life on earth? I am still studying and learning about myself and my traits. I would have doubted Zodiac (I actually do doubt its origin and purpose), but the first time I read about April kids, I saw a lot of facts about me and other April-born I know that I have noticed in the past prior that knowledge. I think our existence are just as mysterious as the stars that we represent or that represent us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
fairheart:

The most mysterious sign in the zodiac too. I am current drawn to a lady born February 24th. I have been having difficulty forgetting her; she is a magnet, magnificent, intelligent, beautiful, smart...Goodnes! I guess she was right, because she clearly told me I will never forget her or meet anyone like her. Seeming true...I think about her every day, no matter how busy and academically engaged I am. I guess I am the steel then? This girl has charm, given that I have NEVER felt like the way she made me feel when we spent time together. First person to make me feel her presence. Why? Why this particular girl? I have seen several beautiful girls, as friends and sisters. But this girl is completely different! Why?

Meanwhile, I am April 25th. My Gloria is so mysterious, so deep, like a forest you cannot see through her. What is she thinking? What is she feeling? But I know she has her soft spot, and need companionship and support to stabilize in her journey of mystery on earth. But the love I have for her is one of a kind, even though we haven't seen since December, and haven't talked in 5 months. Never felt so in love in my entire life. Does she feel the same way? I don't think so. I doubt she even think about me! The issue? She is escapist. grin She can't be pinned down grin.
She is currently away in Europe. So difficult to reach her, so there's no point trying. She studied medicine and a doctor, which makes her even more appealing and personable to me because it's my dream to marry a lady with a calling in medical-related field. I see them as small Saviours called out by God to help humanity!

Pisces is addictive sign, very impressionable (her environment shapes her easily, which can be good or bad). You can't really destroy a Pisces; it destroy itself. That is how dangerous it is! Unpredictably strong and weak! The only sign that has all the traits of other zodiacs within her! So, when you said Pisces is good, you need to elaborate, because the sign can also be highly manipulative, indecisive, foolhardy, and refuse to take good advice even when they know that the advice is the right and beneficial. They can be weak, which is why they have to marry supportive wife/husband and be treated well. If this is the case, a Pisces can be a man/woman greatest gift from God as a partner! You will never run out of intelligence and insight for your business or project. All the Pisces I know that enjoyed early freedom from home are not in their best form as I write. But they are good-hearted, generous, magical lover, sexually exploratory, and if trained well from childhood, are highly intelligent people. My dear graduated with 3.75 GPA on 4.0 scale, which is impressive for medicine.

As for being occultist, I guess if the sign is inclined to mysteries, it is secretive too then. I wonder why humans have these characteristics. Are Zodiacs God-designed? Do people star influence their path and quality of life on earth? I am still studying and learning about myself and my traits. I would have doubted Zodiac (I actually do doubt its origin and purpose), but the first time I read about April kids, I saw a lot of facts about me and other April-born I know that I have noticed in the past prior that knowledge. I think our existence are just as mysterious as the stars that we represent or that represent us.
wao this is true love,do and hook her up with marriage already.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fairheart(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
wao this is true love,do and hook her up with marriage already.
LOL. You dig this, Rose grin grin
It is not that easy to hook an escapist, especially when she's not ready for marriage.
I think ladies of these days only get married when they are ready or see the need for it.
I have been a no-relationship type of a guy most of my life, because I don't believe it pays to mess around with ladies.
She was the first girl that made me think about love the way I now do. Some things cannot be written here; it is too public smiley
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by DopeChick(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2020
lekki1444:
you are libra so none of this is supposed to make sense to you. libra is not connected to source energy so they are not wise to things of the occult. so i can understand why you feel how you do. this is not for you. try the davido thread in celebrity section. that is more to your taste
Chineke !!!!! See finishing.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
fati2001:

powerful, mentally driven signs.
Gemini man will be able to make her laugh -they will have disagreements however, this is a promising match
points =
give directions
mutual respect
sense of humor
curiosity of each other.
Hmmm, almost describes my experience. Occult mysterious knowledge reveals many facts of life.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by havilla(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2020
fairheart:

are you sure you arent getting obsessive or idolising this lady? Be careful of any man or woman who tells you you wont meet anyone like them. Charm is deceptive, even the bible says so. Talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fairheart(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2020
havilla:
are you sure you arent getting obsessive or idolising this lady? Be careful of any man or woman who tells you you wont meet anyone like them. Charm is deceptive, even the bible says so. Talking from experience.
It is not an obsession. Human beings are made to love each other, and when we think we have found someone to love, it is normal to be wrapped by their thought. I'd love to tell you more about what happened. I am actually over it, but it is a very deep experience for me.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
fairheart:

It is not an obsession. Human beings are made to love each other, and when we think we have found someone to love, it is normal to be wrapped by their thought. I'd love to tell you more about what happened. I am actually over it, but it is a very deep experience for me.

Please share. I'm interested in your story undecided
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by akaahs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
OK so 16th june 1987 is a gemini sun meaning this is a soul not firmly anchored to source. Luna is in aquarius meaning this person is deeply anchored into the material world and maybe even demonology. The soul was brought down in 1987 meaning this soul is brought down to start the completion of something and from the other reading it is brought down to start the completion of detachment to source.. In other words this particular soul is here to wander about and as such it is a luna soul.

She is Virgo the virgin and when this guy joins unto her he will lose all his power. He may notice that things that used to work are no longer working. Jobs that he had are no longer available. There will be lots of frustration and disappointments. This is a karmic relationship.. She is joined unto him to activate his karma her soul being brought down in 1992 means she is here to put the clamped down judgement on whomever she joins to meaning she is a karmic debt activator and when she joins unto you it means the universe sent her to you because you have karmic debt that needed to be cleared. and so it will be a frustrating painful union. as things that used to work stop working after the union

Actually I missed her date of birth, it's 23 December 1991

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

My Wedding Pics / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.