Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23616 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by pollypocket: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

powerful, mentally driven signs.
Gemini man will be able to make her laugh -they will have disagreements however, this is a promising match
points =
give directions
mutual respect
sense of humor
curiosity of each other.
Thanks for your input
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well she did say she is not an astrologer she is only speaking from her experiences . scroll up
Don't deviate , you knew nothing about Libras until she told you which you find interesting.

Anyways just keep having fun, because it's obvious you can't be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Stop saying nonsense! Infact now I'm vexed!

Libras are hardly shy or timid! They are the real definition of Masculinity and Alpha. While they are very sweet sexy and attentive in relationships they can hardly tolerate aggression. That's even if anyone is lucky to get them committed in the first place. Libra males aren't people anyone can push around. Hain!
well that may be so but this is comparison of energies. a libra man vs a taurus woman

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by akaahs(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nice analysis. I want to ask something, do U think Aries and Sagittarius are compatible?? If yes, what ll be their greatest strength and weakness?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Don't deviate , you knew nothing about Libras until she told you which you find interesting.

Anyways just keep having fun, because it's obvious you can't be taken seriously.
nah brah everyone in my family is libras. my 2 brothers and 1 sister all libras. sept 27 and october 2.. i know alot about libras i am just picking her brain. a wise man always seeks more wisdom

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well that may be so but this is comparison of energies. a libra man vs a taurus woman
I see. If a taurus woman is the jealous type then she shouldn't go near a Libra because he is a chick magnet and he can't tolerate pettiness. So I wonder how she will be an aggressor with him.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
akaahs:
Nice analysis. I want to ask something, do U think Aries and Sagittarius are compatible?? If yes, what ll be their greatest strength and weakness?
depends, who is the aries and who is the sag ? is the male the aries ? because there is also spiritual energy amplified or de-amplified in the genders
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
nah brah everyone in my family is libras. my 2 brothers and 1 sister all libras. sept 27 and october 2.. i know alot about libras i am just picking her brain. a wise man always seeks more wisdom
I see.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
I see. If a taurus woman is the jealous type then she shouldn't go near a Libra because he is a chick magnet and he can't tolerate pettiness. So I wonder how she will be an aggressor with him.
a libra is a chick magnet ? leave that cheap weed alone bro

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by akaahs(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
depends, who is the aries and who is the sag ? is the male the aries ? because there is also spiritual energy amplified or de-amplified in the genders
D male is d Aries while the female is the Sagittarius
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
pollypocket:

Do you agree with this fati2001?
she is not an astrologer. she just dabbles in it based on her personal experiences. Is what she told me
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
akaahs:

D male is d Aries while the female is the Sagittarius
now you know this whole thing is not cookie cutter. there are two types of sag. the alpha sag which is the first 7 degrees in the house and then the beta sag. lets assume she is an alpha sag. she being an alpha sag means she is a punisher of the spiritually dead. she has a warrior spirit. and he being aries means he is spiritually inferior to her but yet he resolves issues by confrontation and so this will be an explosive relationship. lots of confrontations and fightings that may get physical and brutal

the above is based on her being an alpha sag and he aries

if she is a beta sag its a different outcome

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
a libra is a chick magnet ? leave that cheap weed alone bro
Libra males are flirtatious in nature even their females too. Their ability to connect and relate with people plus the misery that comes with them make people especially females find them attractive. Did I mention they tend to be sexy, cool ,calm ,collected and handsome? Lol...

You are the one with the cheap weed , trying to cover your ignorance which is written all over this thread. BTW I'm not a brother! I'm a lady!

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Libra males are flirtatious in nature even their females too. Their ability to connect and relate with people plus the misery that comes with them make people especially females find them attractive. Did I mention they tend to be sexy, cool ,calm ,collected and handsome? Lol...

You are the one with the cheap weed , trying to cover your ignorance which is written all over this thread. BTW I'm not a brother! I'm a lady!
bro you are talking nonsense. spirituality has nothing to do with physical looks

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
bro you are talking nonsense. spirituality has nothing to do with physical looks
Ahahaha grin

You know what, just continue with your thread. grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Ahahaha grin

You know what, just continue with your thread. grin
yeah get the heck out of my thread and stop causing confusion

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Galactico4ever(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gee how do I detect a cancer lady.Am not an astrologer nah
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Gee how do I detect a cancer lady.Am not an astrologer nah
when you give me her date of birth i will check for you

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Stop saying nonsense! Infact now I'm vexed!

Libras are hardly shy or timid! They are the real definition of Masculinity and Alpha. While they are very sweet sexy and attentive in relationships they can hardly tolerate aggression. That's even if anyone is lucky to get them committed in the first place. Libra males aren't people anyone can push around. Hain!
they are shy, masculine I accept it, .but they all match with all signs excluding Aries sign. but hardly fail in love .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by akaahs(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
now you know this whole thing is not cookie cutter. there are two types of sag. the alpha sag which is the first 7 degrees in the house and then the beta sag. lets assume she is an alpha sag. she being an alpha sag means she is a punisher of the spiritually dead. she has a warrior spirit. and he being aries means he is spiritually inferior to her but yet he resolves issues by confrontation and so this will be an explosive relationship. lots of confrontations and fightings that may get physical and brutal

the above is based on her being an alpha sag and he aries

if she is a beta sag its a different outcome
Wow, what are the character traits of an alpha sag as well as beta sag one need to watch out in courtship??
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

they are shy, masculine I accept it, .but they all match with all signs excluding Aries sign. but hardly fail in love .
THANK YOU. lol that lil nigga Ariza is just a confused fellow lol
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
akaahs:

Wow, what are the character traits of an alpha sag as well as beta sag one need to watch out in courtship??
well its easier to just give me their date of births and i will check their star alignments and tell you if they are alpha or beta sag
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
THANK YOU. lol that lil nigga Ariza is just a confused fellow lol
you said you have some family who are Libra, so can you give some of their traits to know if it's true.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

you said you have some family who are Libra, so can you give some of their traits to know if it's true.
exactly lol they are all shy and peaceful and dont like drama and reserved. just quiet types. speaking of my brothers and sisters.all Libra

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Eileene(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
Now if by now you are not aware that we live in one big computerised electromagnetic space full of executable coded programs and we are biological computers syncing into the electromagnetic programs to execute the commands laid out by the super programmer called GOD then I have to say welcome to the atlantean new age where wisdom downloads has been allowed and permitted to be accessed by some. And these programs front-end is presented as Zodiac houses but the back-end is full of codes and programs. And so in accessing these codes and programs we can see the types of executable manifestations that happens when two people try to interact and unite as one.

There are 432 executable programs that are manifested as humans try to unite as one in unions and marriages and today I am going to talk about only one of the 432 executable programs and that is a woman under the Zodiac house of Cancer. Now only 3 types of men can interact favourably with a Cancer woman without falling into the abyss of Nothingness and degradation and these will be men under the alpha cycle of Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces. The alpha cycle meaning the first 7 degrees in these houses. Every other man will fall into the abyss both literally and Spiritually. And so it is important for people to understand that in joining with each other as partners we are activating cosmic executable programs that will affect our lives and so you must consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you try to get into a union so you can know what you are getting into and should you decide to proceed how to counteract the executable programs. Send me a comment on my blog if you want a consultation.

And now here are examples of men who fell into the abyss and their fortunes changed for the worse as they joined to Cancer women

1-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer joined unto Lamar Odom a stellar great basketball player in the NBA. As soon as they joined together he forgot how to play the game and became crap and was kicked out of the team he was into a lower team and eventually kicked out of the NBA after which he suffered several strokes and mental health problems. The man is now a shell of himself today

2-Khloe Kardashian the Cancer also joined unto a stellar basketball player in the NBA called Rashad Mccants after which he got kicked out of the NBA and disappeared

3-Khloe Kardashian joined unto another NBA player Tristan Thompson after which his fortunes and knowledge of the gane perished and he went from being on everyones lips to a nobody

4-Pamela Anderson joined unto Tommy Lee Jones one of the most famous rockers of the nineties after which he fell into oblivion and no one has heard of him ever since

5-Pamela Anderson joined unto the most popular rocker in the early 2000s named Kid Rock after which he crashed and burned immediately and disappeared

6-Lil Kim joined unto Biggie and a short while after that he was cancelled out of the earth realm into the abyss

7-Princess Diana joined unto Prince Charles and heavy occultic wizards in the royal family told them their fortunes will drop if Charles continued the union and so he quickly bounced so that the Royal family does not fall into the abyss, after which she joined unto the Fayed family who owned harrods. She end up taking the Heir to the Fayed throne Dodi down into the abyss with her as they both crashed and burned after which the family had a downturn in fortune and they lost the famous Harrod store they owned in London and now the family that used to be a household name just disappeared into the abyss and into the night.

And the conclusion here is that woman and man interaction is a dangerous game because you are dealing with executable cosmic programs that will manifest in your life. You need to consult with a spiritual scientist like myself before you get into these dangerous murky waters of 432 executable programs.
mtchwww I thot it was real CANCER sef

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Eileene:
mtchwww I thot it was real CANCER sef
LMAO
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Galactico4ever(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
aeion post 90706846:
Daniel's ability to tell and interpret King Nebuchadnezzar's dream was the work of the Holy Spirit, not astrology. As he was a prayerful man who remained faithful to God in all circumstances, God had blessed him with the true gifts of the Holy Spirit
I Thought The Holy Spirit Was Sent By Jesus After His Death In The New Testament Ayam Not Understanding

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Missyajoke(f): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
aeion:

False. Let me quickly explain.

Joseph
Joseph's dream in Genesis 37:9 that “the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me” has absolutely nothing to do with astrology (which is what people like you who believe in astrology believe). The sun, moon and 11 stars are used symbolically to refer to his parents and his brothers and do not point to him or his brothers believing/having anything to do with astrology or even with astronomy.

Daniel
Daniel's ability to tell and interpret King Nebuchadnezzar's dream was the work of the Holy Spirit, not astrology. As he was a prayerful man who remained faithful to God in all circumstances, God had blessed him with the true gifts of the Holy Spirit, hence with HIS (GOD'S) anointing, he was able to describe and explain Nebuchadnezzar's prophetic dream. He did what the astrologers and wizards of Babylon were unable to do.

Daniel 2: 27-28 ... read till the end, actually.
27Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; 28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these; ....

King Solomon
There is the King Solomon of the Bible, but there is also a body of legend surrounding Solomon that is non-biblical, such as him enlisting the service of demons, him having a magic ring that gave him the power to command demons, him building the temple using a magical device. While he, in his later years, failed to act in harmony with God's wisdom and command [1 Kings 9: 6-9], such as him marrying 700 women + having 300 concubines - many of whom worshiped idols and foreign gods and in turn - turned his heart away from God [e.g. when he kneels at the feet of an idol of Moloch because one of his wives had instructed him to], the notion that King Solomon was a sorcerer is more connected to legend and folklore than biblical facts. The oldest biographical accounts of Solomon's life are specifically the books of Kings and Chronicles. They allude to his wisdom and attribute it to God who gave it to him, but do not suggest that he practiced magical arts.

i see you are not aware of the hidden books of the bible called the apocrypha. in there it explains in ddetail the astrology exploits of daniel and solomon. the book is called THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON in the apocrypha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by akaahs(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well its easier to just give me their date of births and i will check their star alignments and tell you if they are alpha or beta sag
For the male 16 June and female 23 December
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
akaahs:

For the male 16 June and female 23 December
and the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Wedding Pics / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.